Ghost COD One-shots

By feet_finder_

just a bunch of stories about ghost 🫶 no use of y/n, it doesn't resonate with me 😭 NSFW will be marked ‼️ More

Drunk Love ‼️
Night terrors
Knocked Out
Knocked Out Pt.2
One Day
Miss Me? ‼️

Recon Missions ‼️

1.2K 16 13
By feet_finder_

i'm back (not proofread and it's almost midnight)

I worked alone, I hated being in the confines of another soldier. So why the hell did Price think assigning me a mission with another was a good idea. On top of that with Ghost of all people, he hated working with others just as much as I do.

We sat in a comfortable silence on the truck ride to the safe house. I never minded his presence, he wasn't one for words which I was fine with, I'm not much of a talker myself. We said a lot with just looks, me more so as I was gazing at him any chance I got. Even if we rarely talked we got along fine, but I guess we'd see how a mission together would go.

I groaned with a stretch as I stepped out of the passenger side of the car, Ghost switching the truck off and grabbing our bags. "Thanks," I mumbled sheepishly, I could've grabbed my own bag, but holy fuck his arms carrying both bags. He grunted in response, making his way into the house. I glanced over my shoulder, taking in the scenery around us as I followed him into the safe house. Safe room would be a better word for it, it had a small kitchen area and a bed, shit. He set both bags down on the bed before turning to look at me, "There's only one bed," he stated matter-of-factly. "I have eyes Lieutenant," I retort with a small laugh, a small awkward silence ensued. I looked down at my feet, shuffling them awkwardly, "So... what's the sleeping arrangement then?" I asked, more so mumbled but he heard me. "I'm not sleeping on the bloody floor," he muttered. Sheesh, I take it he isn't happy about a partner mission either. "Neither am I," I said coolly, trying to gauge a response. He muttered something under his breath, looking down at the bed before he walked off to the bathroom. Looking at the bed made me realize we could manage, it was a queen, big enough for two. Well two normal sized people. "Whys he gotta be so big," I muttered under my breath rummaging through the rather unstocked shelves for a snack.

"Bravo 0-7 to Bravo 0-6, compound in sight, roughly 3 clicks out," "Copy that... what do ya see?" Prices voice returned, "Couple of shipment containers, three buildings." I respond, gazing down my scope. "Affirm, any of them large enough to hold a missile?"

"Affirm, one."

"Affirm, get to it soldiers."

I settled my rifle on my back, grabbing a smaller SMG from its holster as I made my way down to the back side of the compound. I put my back to the smaller shed in the rear turning around to face Ghost. He gives me a small nod letting me know the coast was clear, I return the nod as I step out, looking for the shipment container we had been sent out for. I reach the first container, cutting the lock before opening the door as quietly as I can. "What is it sergeant?" "Drugs, lots of em." I say as I peer around the small container, "are you sure we didn't just raid a regular cartel hideout?" The comms crackle as Ghosts voice comes back on, "No sergeant," he sighs, "the missile was tracked here." I roll my eyes slightly, if he knew the missile was tracked why didn't he come down. Why couldn't he just do the mission alone. I huff and exit the container.

I make my way towards the second container, moving swiftly as Ghost has already sighed up a storm about my speed. I cut the chain once more, opening the door as I peer in. "Drugs and guns." Another sigh, what is it with this guy and sighing. "Affirm, keep moving."

I huff as I make my way to the third container, this one being blue, while the others have been white. "I think this is it Lt," I grunt as I repeat the process of opening the container. "Show me instead of telling me then sergeant," he huffs back. "My god, your a joy to be with," I mumble. "Watch your tone kid." "Yes sir," I mock back, mimicking his gruff tone.

Opening the container door I poke my head inside, instantly noticing the emptiness and dim light in the corner. "Bingo," I say as I make my way inside. "Affirm, heading down," the comm crackles as I hear him standing up to meet me.

"Takes a truck more time to move than a car eh?" I joke, he took a ridiculously long time getting here anyways. He just glances at me, cold hard eyes beneath his plastic skull shell. My lips press into a firm line as I just look back at him. Sheesh, guess i'll just shut up then.

"Bravo 0-7 to Bravo 0-6 missiles location is compromised."

"Affirm, good work you two."

Ghost turns to look at the dimly lit control panel, noticing everything is in English. "Price these are American missiles," he states, urgency in his voice. My eyes shoot up, suddenly standing on my toes to peer past his shoulder.

"American?"

"Copy sir."

"Where the fuck would cartel get American missiles from?"

A small grunt leaves Ghosts lips in reply, "Get out of there soldiers, we'll contact Laswell and Shepherd in the morning." Ghost turns and faces me, eyes meeting mine as we both nod and make our way out of the container. "Fucking hell," I hear him mutter as we trek back up the hillside and towards the clearing, leading us back to the safe house.

We eat in silence, sitting across from one another. "It wasn't so bad working together was it?" I ask as I glance up at him, taking a sip from my drink. He peers up at me, balaclava pulled up just past his nose, "no kid," he sighs, "it wasn't."

"You sigh a lot."

"I wouldn't if I was alone." He retorts, his tone sounding more menacing than normal.

"Sorry," I mumble, toying at my food with my fork, resting my head in my hands.

He groans as he settles back in his chair, "No I'm sorry," I cock an eyebrow and just stare at him. "I don't do partner missions, it's either group or solo," he explains, his gaze on the ceiling instead of me. "I was treating you like shit because of that."

I grunt in response, a small agreement to his words. "Your fine Lieutenant, just not so fun to be around."

"Oh I can be fun to be around," a small smirk forming at his lips. A blush breaking across my face as I peer up at him. "Huh?" Seeming to be all I can get out.

"Don't act so confused now sergeant," he croons, his voice smooth, "Don't pretend I haven't seen you sneaking peeks at me."

I swallow. Fuck, I thought I was discreet. "I uh- I just," He peers at me, his smirk growing at my loss for words.

"Don't worry, I don't mind." My face visibly reddens, he chuckled softly. "You never told me I had a staring problem," I mumble softly, looking down at my hands in my lap. Suddenly a gloved hand grasps at my chin, forcing me to look at him, "Like I said love, I don't mind."

The heat radiating off of his hand is intoxicating and I find myself leaning into his touch. He chuckles once more at my actions. I feel myself sinking into my skin, a mix of embarrassment and desire flowing through me.

"I would be lying if I said I wouldn't mind looking at you either," he murmured, "just only more discreet." He smirks at me. "I wouldn't mind you looking at me." I respond, my voice quiet, I was afraid it would crack if I raised it any louder.

His eyes seem to light up more as he pulls his chair closer to mine, moving his hands down to my waist. clearing the table of any clutter before he picks me up, setting me on the table. Him picking me up as if I weighed nothing only heightening my desire as he stands in between my legs.

"Tell me love," he whispers, leaning in dangerously close to my neck, his hand tracing circles on my hips. "What is it about me that entices you so much?" I hum softly, goosebumps spreading across my skin from under his touch.

"You intrigue me Lieutenant," I say honestly, "I cant help but wonder what the mystery of the man underneath the mask is." He leans up slightly, his face so close to mine, fuck just lean in already. "Would you like to know?" He asks, his tone even, a hint of seduction underlying in it. A small whine escapes my lips at his words, as all I can do is nod.

With that he closes the gap, our lips meeting in an intoxicating dance, my hands slipping up to his neck, pushing him in closer to me. He groans softly as his tongue traces my lower lip, a silent request for me to open. I oblige happily, parting my lips slightly, he immediately takes my offer, our tongues battling in several open mouthed kisses.

A hand snakes it's way to the bottom of his mask, tangling in the hair that was visible. God was it soft, I wanted to tangle my hands in all of his hair, see his face. But I could wait, if it meant he would fuck me.

I could feel my desire reaching my core, my underwear gathering my arousal. I was glad I wasn't the only one turned on by this as I felt his arousal pressed against my thigh through his jeans. I groaned softly against his lips which prompted his hands to raise higher, running up and down my back, sending shivers through my whole body.

His lips moved lower, sucking lightly on my jaw before they attached to my neck. I tilted my head to allow him more access, small breathy moans escaping my lips which elicited a groan from him.

"Ghost," I murmured, my hips bucking slightly trying to find anything to satisfy my need. "I know," he mumbled against my neck, his hands returning back to my hips. He picked me up off the table, my legs wrapping around him instinctively.

I grinded my hips against his as he walked the two of us over to the bed. "Fuck love, eager are we." He teased in my ear, biting the lobe softly. "Mhm," I whimpered softly. A small gasp leaving my lips as he practically threw me against the bed, gazing at me like a lion to a gazelle.

My eyes met his, pleading silently for him to continue, to take it further. He obliged crawling in between my legs, our lips intertwined once more. My hips bucking up as he was taking this teasingly slow.

"Patience love," He crooned softly, unbuttoning my work trousers before sliding them off, leaving me just in my soaked panties. His eyes darkened as he noticed the visible wetness. He rubbed me through my underwear, causing me to moan softly while grinding against his fingers.

"Fuck your soaked," he groaned, slipping his hand into my panties, teasing my entrance with his fingers. I whined softly, grinding and bucking against him, just needing to feel something. "Please," I whispered. "Please what?" I groaned, why did he do this to me. "Please, give it to me Ghost I need it." I whispered once more, neediness detectable in my voice.

"Good girl," He praised, slowly thrusting two fingers in causing me to moan loudly. I quickly clamped a hand over my mouth to stifle any noises, but he rejected my advance pinning both hands above my head. "Let me hear you," he practically growled in my ear, his thumb finding purchase on my clit, rubbing softly.

"Oh fuck, Ghost," I groaned, his fingers curling to greet my sweet spot with every thrust. I whimpered softly, feeling myself clamp against his fingers. "S'tight," He groaned, rubbing my wrists softly with his other thumb. I moaned softly as I could feel my climax approaching rather quickly. My walls closing down once more.

Swiftly he pulled his fingers out making me whine. "Not yet, I want you cumming around me." He said darkly, causing me to moan. He unbuttoned his pants, taking them down with his boxers swiftly. Holy fuck he was huge, there was no way that was making it in. "It'll fit," He said noticing me staring, eyes wide. I gulped, as he shuffled forward lining himself up with me, filling me with one thrust.

I threw my head back against the pillow, his hands pinning mine above my head once more. His mouth finding purchase on my neck, sucking feverishly as he thrusted slowly into me. My eyes squeezed shut as he bottomed out, "Good girl," he praised against my neck, kissing it softly as he moved up to my jaw. "Taking me so well."

"Please Ghost, fuck," I breathed. "Move please." I pleaded, my hips rolling against his stilled once trying to find some pleasure. With a groan he rolled his hips against mine, moving slowly at first, allowing me time to adjust to his size.

"Fucking hell," he muttered, "Your. So. Fucking. Tight." Each word coming out after a sharp thrust. I just moaned, words swirling in my head but I couldn't get them out. He removed one of his hands from my wrists, trailing it down my body, stopping at my hips holding me still to drill into me harder.

I groaned as he pushed one of my knees up to my chest allowing him to hit deeper. He hit my sweet spot with every thrust, causing my back to arch off the bed, a string of cursed leaving my mouth.

"Right there," I groaned, eyes squeezed shut as tears of pleasure began to form in them. He took his hand off my calf and lower it between us, resting his thumb over my clit, applying light pressure.

"So responsive love," He said quietly as he sucked lightly at my neck once more. "Fuck you feel so good." I groaned, throwing my head to the side to give him more access, I knew my neck would be littered with hickeys tomorrow morning.

"Fuck your big," I whined, "I'm close." He placed a small kiss on a dark bruise beginning to form on my jawline. "I know love, I can feel you," his voice came out strained, I could tell he was getting close too, his thrusts becoming sloppier.

"Better cum before I pull out," He warned darkly. With that I began bucking my hips against his faster, begging my climax to approach. He gently pinched my clit which forced my orgasm to make headway.

A string of moans and curses left my lips as I released all over him. He groaned softly into my shoulder, me squeezing him just about throwing him over the edge. Swiftly he pulled out, taking himself in his hands, angling himself over me.

"Open," he commanded, I happily obliged opening my mouth as he placed the tip in, releasing my hands. I quickly reached up and grabbed what wasn't in my mouth, squeezing lightly. "Fuck," he moaned softly as he bucked into my mouth, cumming down my throat.

"Swallow."

I did as told, opening my mouth to show him I did.

"Good girl."

I lay there basking in the post orgasm feeling as he stood an walked to the bathroom. I was worried it was over just like that before I heard the sounds of footsteps coming back.

He returned with a damp towel, spreading my legs slightly to clean me up. Fuck that was hot, I don't know why but it just was. A small blush creeped across my face as I watched him diligently clean any fluids on my thighs.

"Your staring love," he said coolly, "I know." I retorted, I didn't care anymore, we see what staring got me last time.

He placed a soft kiss to both my thighs, pulling the blanket over me as I yawned. "Sleep love, exfils early." I nodded softly, closing my eyes settling into the bed beneath me.

"Goodnight," I murmur softly.

"Goodnight love," he replies, before heading off to the bathroom to shower.

I smile idiotically as I pull the blanket up to my nose, laying on my side, sighing contently before drifting off to sleep.

———————————————————————————

that was the longest one yet i think 😭

anyways, comments and requests are appreciated, i'm also thinking of doing soap, i dunno tho

thanks for reading tho 🫶🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.2K 27
Just some ghost oneshots 😚👍🏻
26.4K 253 11
18+ enjoy ‼️
16.9K 148 36
Dont take this seriously i couldnt find a book i liked so i decided to do it myself x-x
1.6K 47 8
(GhostxKönigxfem reader) Decently realistic, I hope ⚠️CW (Trigger warnings will be included in the writing): Necrophilia, Rape, Swearing, Violence, P...