Siren song - Jacaerys Velaryo...

By Avalilsbfss

Ryis is dealos (daughter) of lucra the leader of the colony of mataross and the colonies are at war and to su... More

~chapter 1~ fish out of water
~chapter2~ driftmark castle
~ chapter 3 ~ to sea the king
~chapter 4~ to meet the king
~chapter 5 ~ questions
~chapter 6~ beach training
~Chapter 7~ discover
~chapter 8~ instincs
~Chapter 9~ revenge
~chapter 10~ moronto
~chapter 11 ~ strenght
~ chapter 12 ~ just an animal
~chapter 13 ~ lady leana
Chapter 14 ~ DRIFTMARK
~chapter 15 ~ Pervert
~chapter 16~ trial
~Chapter 18~ respect
~ Chapter 19 ~ noise
~chapter 20~ finally
~chapter 21~ demented king
Chapter 22 - send us
~Chapter 23 ~ storms end
~chapter 24 ~ i need a new wife or a whore
~Chapter 25 ~ fallen

~Chapter 17~ mistakes

281 5 0
By Avalilsbfss

She dragged her body up the shore of kings landing feeling the warm sand itching her grey scales and irritating the throbbing gills on her face that call to the water.

She felt herself slipping out of her tail and dragging her now human body to stand the hot sand which stabbed her human feet.

She picked up the slippery fin which lay on the the sand and threw it into the shore for it to be hidden or eaten buy other animals in the deep blue sea.

She looked around for something to cover herself when she saw a man walking drunken along the beach stumbling into the sand and tripping over his own legs.

"H...hello! Love!" The man hiccuped drinking the last of his ale and walking closer to her.
She hissed and covered herself.

"You...would make a good whore!" The man shouted gradually getting close to her. She hissed again and realised what she would have to do to clothe herself and protect herself from this unfortunate man who stumbled upon her.

She took a deep breath and started to sing her siren song.
The song was like a drug it was like you were in a never ending dream or a hallucination that left you wanting more. It would repeat it the victims brain until it killed them,they would beg to have it sung to them again until they went into madness.

Sirens sing they sing for the fun of punishing sailors who took there waters, or for defensive against men who threaten them.

The man's pupils dilated as the song sunk its way into his brain. Taking over his actions and thoughts. Ryis stood and the man eyes only looked at her lips and the song that was coming out of them.

She lured the man to the water slowly submerging herself in it the man folowed swiftly behind her.

She waited till they were both In The water before she wrapped her webbed hands around the man's neck pulling him into the water forcefully.

She placed her hands on his chest and submerged him in the water pushing him to the depths until the bubbles stoped and his lungs filled with water slowly and she let him float back to the surface.

She dragged him back onto the shore and rid him of his clothes and put them on her body to cover herself.

The clothes were obviously to big on her but she could hold them up for the time being. She was about to throw the man into the water before and another man stumbled down the beach.

The man looked vaguely familiar, he has hair as white as snow and eyes as purple as lilacs. He was running down the beach to get to the city.

She his as she recognised the man.

It was aegon..

She saw him getting closer and he looked drunk, he ran closer and she confirmed it was him.

He looked pale and was wearing a brown cloak. He looked at Ryis and recognised her instantly and he tried to stumble away tripping over invisible objects on the sand.

She ran up to him and pulled the hood of his cloak back effortlessly and he fell onto the sand. She looked into his eyes and checked for any emotion, all she found was lust, worry and danger.

She hissed and back away from him as he placed a hand up her thigh.

No matter how much she denied it she was still a siren, still a animal by the laws of nature, she had instincts to keep her safe.

She grasped him by his hair and forcefully pulled his head, he let out a pained wail, it was like she wasn't human anymore, she was an animal.

She contemplated what to do next, she wanted to kill him, but she thought of som much wore than death.

She opened her mouth and sung her song to him. It echoed through his brain and his pupils darkened and grew.
He felt the song echo through his blood and take over his mind.

She dropped his hood and left him in a state of euphoria hai mind was fogged and that is when she snapped out of it and realised what she had done.

The song would torment him, he would have delusions, he would see her everywhere, in his reflection, in his dreams in his wine, my face on other people's body's and the song would echo in his mind until he killed himself out of the darkness in his mind.

There was 4 men running down the beach in opposite directions, prince aemonds was one of the men and ser criston was the other, the other side was twins she didn't recognise but they were identical and had ginger hair.

She reluctantly sprinted back to the water and dived in her tail quickly appearing as she swam to dragon stone as fast as her tail would swim

She swam through the ocean the water pushing past her gills, she knew where to go by then abut she still used the marking in the sand to guide her.

There was so much adrenaline going through her she didn't care who's territory she swam over, she was gone for a week at best, how could everything gone down hill.

The swam under a boat and beat the bottom of it with her tail making it bob side to side.
She finally reached dragonstone and she dragged her body up the shore the pain slowly eased away.

She looked back and her tail was disappearing more slowly than usual, this only fuelled her anxiety.

After her tail had disappeared she made her way to the small chest on the shore, she clicked it open and she dragged out a blue satin dress and she slipped it over herself.

She looked up and saw the high bridge and castle to high for her to see clearly.

She sighed and started to climb up the stairs to reach the long bridge. She stood in the arch and in the distance she saw two groups of people standing on the bridge, one was wearing green and armour and the other black.

She hid behind one of pillars,only peaking her head out to watch the situation carefully.
She saw rheanerya and deamon but she didn't see any other familiar faces.

Suddenly steal was drawn, Ryis felt tempted to react but didn't she only hissed slightly and peaked less from behind the pillar.

All of a sudden rhaenerya walked away her husband and army following them, Ryis looked at rhaenerya the most, she sensed something different something had changed.

She couldn't tell wether it was the crown on her head or the fact she no longer had a swollen belly.

The people in green suddenly started to head in Ryis direction, she hid fully behind the pillar watching the green's leave.

After they were fully out of her sight she started to hesitantly walk the bridge.
She felt the rock cold and rough beneath her bare feet.

She approached the door and two guards blocked her way, she hissed and looked behind her before looking back at the men.

"Let me in" she ordered but the guards didn't budge.
"I live here" she told but the guards stood there ground.
She sighed anoyed. "At least tell somebody I'm here" she ordered "tell them it Ryis" she told and one of the gaurds went inside.

She waited and waited for the gaurds return and she paced the top of the bridge.
But then she heard the loud creek of the door opening behind her.

She swivelled around on her heels and saw her.

She saw rheanerya a crown on her head and surrounded by her queens guard.
"Ryis" she uttered walking closer to her.

Ryis curtsied to rhaenerya as best she couldwith sore knees.
"Ryis, you know there is no need to bow to me" rhaenerya told.

Ryis nodded her head slightly and looked up at rheanerya.
"I'm..I'm sorry, your grace" Ryis apologised.

"Whatever for?" Rheanerya asked taking one of ryis's hands.
"For me being gone" she told.
"Oh my dear, no need for apologies, but we will need answers." She told sternly

"Well..." ryis sighed looking to the floor. "Can we discuss this in a more... private place?" Ryis asked gesturing to the guards behind her
"Ah Ofcourse" rhaenerya told walking into the castle ryis and her side practically atached to the hip.

Ryis had never seen rhaenerya like this, she always saw rheanerya as the sweet princess, but not as a queen surrounded by guards and with a crown on her silver hair.

They trailed through the castle until they reached rhaeneryas chambers. The chambers where glorious, they had gold and red curtains and black furniture with a rich silk bed pressed against the stone wall.

"Now child.... Tell me..." rheanerya ordered softly patting the seat beside her information of the blasting fire.
Ryis took a shaky breath and sat in the chair next the rheanerya the fire dying out her water reprised skin faster.

"In the water... we don't get to choose when we have.....baby's" ryis started not wanting to look at rheanerya..
Rhaeneryas eyes widened slightly, she was inspecting anything but this talk

"And when I glowed... it was the ocean calling me back...." Ryis explained."oh.." rhaenerya managed to utter... "and... was there any... luck?" Rhaenerya asked breaking the silence."No...not in many tides... many think there is something wrong with our waters..." ryis explained hesitantly."Oh dear..." rhaenyra sighed"Many think that... it is time to do what a prophecy had told"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.3K 35
"Blood of the Old runs thick... the winds of change will stir..." Why the Doom of Valyria occurred had been a mystery to all across Essos and Westero...
20.6K 606 16
ABOUT YOU..! ༄ ↪ 【COMPLETED】 ↪ 【EST; MARCH '22 - JULY '23】 A JACAERYS VELARYON [x stark!reade...
34K 906 12
Kings Landing. The kingdom the king lived with his second wife, children and grandchildren. Y/n Velaryon was one of those grandchildren and the eldes...
502K 35.6K 51
*COMPLETE* There are whispers across the kingdoms that the Paragon, that strangely gifted person who can wield all four Skills, has been found. Th...