๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

Da KawiITStormz

๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ . Altro

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค
"Nasty Boy" ๐Ÿ˜ Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) ๐Ÿ˜
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. II๐ŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III ๐ŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.V๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII ๐ŸŒ”
"The MidNight Society" VIII๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. X๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 3
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 9
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song ๐Ÿ“ pt. 10
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 11
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 2
Own That Shi๐Ÿคซ Pt.3
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 4
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt.5
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt. 6
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.7
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 8
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.9
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 10
OWN THAT SHI- ๐ŸคซPt. 11
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 12
Own That Shi- pt. 13 ๐Ÿคซ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿซฃ

Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.16

284 9 54
Da KawiITStormz

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DEPICTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTS OF BDSM. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY FORM OF CHOKING, SCARRING, DEGRADING ETC, I ADVISE YOU TO NOT READ. ANY RUDE, JUDGMENTAL OR RETARDATION OF A COMMENT WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.

THE ARTIST(S) IN THE SERIES ARE ONLY FOR VISUAL PURPOSES. WHAT THEY DO IN THIS BOOK DOES NOT REFLECT HOW/WHO ARE THEY ARE IN REAL LIFE. THANK YOU AND HAPPY READING.

📝

Devantè had his scary moments but this particular night was one of em. The fact that this man slept at the edge of the bed just so I wouldn't sneak out was above crazy...or was he just..Crazy in Love?

My chest caved watching his lifeless eyes staring back. His body was stiff with only the weight of his chest rising and falling.

All I kept thinking was, was he gonna end me?

My eyes searched for mercy as he watched me intensely to which I did the same. Not a word was spoken to each other. I found myself backing into the headboard til there was no more space left for my body to conceal.

He slowly leaned back into the chair he slept in, deciphering my next move. I looked to the door then to him. "Don't even think about it Diamond" he finally spoke

"You won't get far I guarantee it".

"What's with you huh?" I inquired "Sleeping at the edge..scaring the hell outta me. What's all that about?".

He crossed his leg never taking his eyes off me. "Nothing".

"You're not stopping me from leaving Devanté" I sat up "Nothing you say will make me stay". Devanté chewed the side of his jaw looking back to the door then to me. "I just wanna talk". "I have nothing to say to you" I gritted "Get that through your thick skull". Devanté didn't change his cold expression.

"And get it through yours" he remarked "I cannot live without you".

"You're funny?" I sarcastically smirked. "Do I look like a sitcom?" He asked giving me the deadliest eyes ready to strike.

My legs swung from underneath the covers as I sat up. "Yeah. Because everything is so unserious when it comes to me right. I'm the joke...just like the receptionist YOU FUCKED said". Devanté wasn't phase by anything I was saying. He needed action? Fine! I was gonna give him ACTION.

"Baby stare as long as you want..but whether you like it or not I'M walking out that door".

I was on the move. Already halfway packed from the last attempt, I grabbed what I could.. I'd just have to tell Chez to send the rest of my things.

His hazels stalked me like a hawk, only making me angrier. Heated tears streamed down my face as I stuffed my clothes, bunching them into my tote. I couldn't master the poker face he often wore, he was just that stone cold with it. Emotions was something I thought Devantè wasn't capable of.

Aggression? He had that. Discipline? He breathe that. Stubbornness? Baby he made all A's in it. But the thought of him NOT HAVING...brought EVERY FUCKIN. EMOTION out that night.

I stayed on task, getting the important essentials I needed so I could jet my ass out of here. Finally dressed in my grey Nike sweater and sweats, I had one crossbody duffle on my left and a tote to my right I was making my way to the door.

"Diamond" he called.

I kept going, ignoring him like he did me.

"Diamond..." he called again. Gritting through my tears, my footing began to feel like quicksand as the weight of my heart slowed my pace.

"Diamond!!" He shouted, startling me as my hand landed on the knob. Shutting my eyes, I twisted to freedom. But then...A powerful force brought me back. He pulled me by the strap practically trapping my airway.

"De stop I wanna go!" I attempted to lean forward but the adrenaline coursing through his veins reeled me in. Soon as I was in his reach, he sent my tote flying off my shoulder. My crossbody was the only thing keeping me taunt as I managed to weave under of it.

Making another stride for the door, I was grabbed into a bear hug.

"Noo!!!" I cried trying to break-free as I was lifted up "Lemme go!!". I could barely get my feet to the ground kicking the air with force. He had my arms locked constantly sweeping me off the floor which he knew was the only advantage I had.

I truly thought he was gonna end me that night but all he had done..was tired me out. He use my energy against me. Wow, all those lessons and he was still teaching me a thing or two.

Guess I remained a yellow belt for a reason.

Using the little energy I had left, I dug into the floor causing us to stumble back into the door with a loud thud leaving a huge dent.

...I gave up.

I threw in the towel with no fight left in me. Both of us sliding down the doorframe, I landed in his lap as he held me. Our breathing in sync like always..was the first thing that calmed my storm. Like many nights, I hated myself for falling into his web of deception. He knew he had a hold on me, he knew I didn't wanna leave and how bad my heart yearn for his. He held me just like he done that night when I saw his life almost taken away from me.

"I can't live without you" his lips pressed into my skin "I'm never leaving like that ever again". My eyes were shunned refusing to listen to his halfhearted apology. This was the first of many and the only time I actually took initiative. Every fucking time I said I was leaving..I never left, just became a mantra I'd say to stay sane because one day..I would actually have to use that muthafucka.

"Come downstairs with me" he spoke "I want you to hear something". "Devantè I don—". "Diamond..." he paused "All I'm asking...is for a slow Yes, instead of a fast No". It didn't take long to give him what he asked for.

Music often has a way of bringing two lost souls together. Me being the lyricist I am, knew a songwriter's vulnerability was in the heart of a song and if you listen closely enough

...you could hear their naked truth.

Devantè was working with Tony Thompson on his solo project around the same time I worked with Monica. Me and Swing had different perspectives for our artist. She wanted the music to tell the story of a young girl from College Park going through the rocky trials of becoming a woman having loved then lost, which was right up my alley.

Miss Thang gained a lot of attraction, topping the charts. Writing ANGEL, GET DOWN, while dropping backvocals for WITH YOU and NOW I'M GONE did well, but it was WHY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH that shined the spotlight on me as a kick ass songwriter.

However, Swing's approach to Tony was about growing into his own man awhile channeling a mature/sexier side of him. Sex appeal was their razzle dazzle and from what I heard, it had PLENTY. Take what they did to my baby Usher? How can a SIXTEEN year old boy ask a woman CAN U GET WITH IT?!

GET WITH WHAT EXACTLY?

But if we're being honest, I can be bias and no I didn't listen to the album. Tony was like a little brother to me and I didn't wanna hear anything Sexsantional about it.

When he branched away from Hi-Five to do his own thing, I was proud but told myself I could never do that to XSCASÍ..but the complete opposite had happened.

Devantè had harden over the years, nothing was sweet about him anymore but this moment..this moment showed that deep down, De was that uncover heartthrob, who loved as best he could..though the world didn't show him the same.

I understood why he shunned those away like he'd done.. but the question remained the same. Why me? Why choose me?

Why was I blessed to have known a perplexed soul such as his and why share such personal entries? Did he VAULE me? Did he TRUST me? Did he even CARE?

Shit...You tell me.

"Was in the studio with Tony and Daryll finishing up the album, when I told them about this little shorty I've been kicking it with..". I turned to see his eyes glued to the machinery chewing on his thumb nail, lost in thought "The day you were leaving..I didn't have the strength to look you in the eye before sending you off...." His shoulders lazed.

"Almost didn't make the cut..but that's how Goodbye Eyes came to be". My jaw was floored, his name wasn't mentioned in the credits but I knew he had to have something to do with it.

"Rule #7" he recited causing me to look again. "You fight for what you want" he peered down "And I wasn't letting you go without one Diamond". I gave a light huff turning my face placing my hand on the side of my face. Damn was I blushing?

Seconds later, the tips of his fingers ran underneath my sweater causing me to turn. I placed my hand out indicating to put distance between us.

"You have every reason to be upset with me baby.." he continued. "But I did this for your own good". I unbelievably scoffed.

"For my own good. Really?!" I repeated "You tell me what good did it do by you leaving me for two weeks?". Placing his hand down, he came towards me. "How many songs did you manage to finish?" His brow perked up. I slowly stepped away not really knowing how to answer that.

"If you wanted to leave Diamond. You would've" he mentioned "I told you..you a beast. You brought yo ass down here and WORKED just like I knew you would". I was speechless yet still hurt. "I should've.." I huffed, shaking my head "I should've just went with my first mind..instead of listening to my dumb ass heart". His head hung giving me sorrowful eyes. "I pushed you too far..." he stepped into my space causing me to back away.

"Not only did I hurt you.." he paused "I broke your trust. I-I can't EVER lose that".

"Well you did.." I tight lipped "You really did..". Those hazels fell hard as if he couldn't handle the truth I was spurring.

"Devantè Ho- How am I suppose to believe that you won-". In a split second, Devantè drop to his knees, his head falling into my pelvic tugging my waist. "Devantè..MmMm No" I tried pushing him off "Get up..we're not doing this".

"No.." he nestled into my stomach "I need you to forgive me..". His hands slid up and down the back of my legs as my air circuit hitched.

"..I'm so sorry baby..." he whispered, pulling me in closer "I need you..I need you so much. Can't you see that?". His desperate pleading channeled something within me..something I didn't wanna fall back into the habit of.

The smooth operator I once knew was malfunctioning and that...pleased me. Uncontrollably, I ran my fingers up and down his sleek braids feeling his lips graze my skin.

"I'll do anything.." his lips latched to my stomach "...Just tell me what to do baby and I'll do it". My eyes fluttered, from his tender warmth, his neediness was now music to my ears. "Teach me a lesson".

My joggers were slowly pulled, sending succulent kisses to my hip bone, his tongue gliding along the outline of my piano tattoo where my bikini thong resided. Sliding them over, I could feel his sliding wet finding its place between my peach halves. "Ah" I gasped feeling his tongue slither further into my folds.

Taking my hands, he placed them on the back of his nape, as he continued tasting the sweet substance of my being. "Aahh" I jolted as my hips grooved into his face but I didn't have much mobility due to my sweats being halfway around my thighs. I just enjoyed his mouth there like I'd always have.

I wanted to release right then but he stopped, his hands went back to cradling mine as I peered down at his beautiful keen eyes locked to mine.

Then..he said those four magical words that did it in for me.

"I'll be your slave...".

I never knew Devantè had it in him to be the submissive type, I was certainly surprised. So when I told him to stay  while I got the bedroom situated..he did just that. Came downstairs to see he never left his position. Pleased with his obedience, I brought the blindfold from behind me and his eyes fester with anticipation.

Like the good boy he was, I grabbed his tank, carefully leading him up the stairs because we were about to get this show on the road. Safely seating him on the bed I removed his tank exposing that beautiful melanin chest. I wanted to lick him all over but regained control.

I made him wait a little longer picking out something I knew he'd enjoy.

Finally letting him see the light again, his vision did a zoom focus..drinking me in like he was indeed thirsty.

A lot of people would've never guessed the control freak had a thing for relinquishing control. Women wanted Devanté to be the aggressor and he could be that but what he truly wanted was to be dominated. For quite some time he was never able to find the right one..til I came along.

In the beginning it started out innocent and fun, but then later..it became a STRESS RELIEVER.

His profound hazels watched my indecisiveness strut the floor pacing, deciding whether I should go through with it or not. He gave me all access to him and it felt like I was tempering with thin ice from temper that feasted within.

I was nervous but my face remained fierce, never exposing a glimpse of excitement. My eyes fell to the floor.

Why was I so aroused by torture him?

He wanted this..and as much as I hate to admit it, so did I.

"Don't hold back Diamond" his venous discourse drew out "I'm at your mercy..". I stopped mid pace glaring at him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I ordered "I didn't tell you to speak!". Devantè expression didn't change but his eyes did, hiding all that enthusiasm. It was alarming how fast I got into character but the need to give Devantè the same dose of what I endured the past two weeks somehow revved that engine.

"You left!" I pointed "You fuckin left when I wanted you to stay. Was that right?". Devantè sat up giving a straight yet intrigued face.

".....No" he answered "It wasn't right". I slowly walked up to him, eyes enraged.

"Wasn't right..WHAT?". Craning his neck, he replied. "It wasn't right..." he licked his lips "My little Superstar". SHIT! No wonder why the word KING turned him into another being because I wasn't too far from losing it my damn self. It was like I had morphed from that alone.

"You disgust me.." I gritted, showing such disappointment in the face. "I know Superstar.." he nodded

"A fucking disgrace" I voiced "I am.." his eyes pleaded for grace. "Worthless piece of scum" I continued. "You don't deserve me".

"I'm nothing..nothing without you" he proclaimed. I only chuckled, bringing thin rod to my chin.

"Hm. You got that right" I clicked my tongue then proceeded to walk like a sergeant tending to her one-man platoon "Tell me..DeVanté. How should I go about handling a filthy animal such as yourself?". He tilted his head the other way as his eyes fell, leading up to my attire of the night.

"EYES UP HERE PERV!" I demanded snapping my fingers. His hazels averted back to mine. "This isn't Funtime. We're not here for FUUNN, you're wasting my time..breathing my air!".

"Anyway you want baby. I'll take whatever you give me.." his chest rose and fell quickly "Those Docs look so fucking good on you".

"I'd stomp all over you with them..." I snarled "But you'd probably like that..". Devanté eyes twinkled. "You're not even worth being underneath them".

"How bout that pussy?" He coyly remarked. "Okay mister funny man" I reached down untying my laces pulling them off "That's one punishment crossed off. Wanna keep going it going?". Devante frowned shaking his head like a five-year-old. THANK GOD!

"Good".

No matter how suave Swing could be, he was like a horny teenager ready to lose his innocence. I peeped his friend leap at attention as I held in my smirk. I spun around in bathroom doorway. "You wanna fuck me don't you?" I perked a brow. "This little number turning you on?"

"That even a question?" His slanted one rose up. "You know how badly I wanna fuck you..."

"Mm. Wish I could say the same..." I rolled my eyes pretending to lose interest. My hands cupped my front area like Lil Kim teasing him "You don't deserve any of this sweet..DELECTABLE pussy...KING". Devantè gave a devious scowl, looking me up and down.

Chuckling to himself, he wet his lips before speaking.

"You know..if you my hands weren't tied" his eyes darken "I'd take that very...VERY personally". Taking monstrous steps, I whacked him across the chest with my fog.

"Aahhhshii!!" His hissed. "Damn girl". I almost panicked seeing the little wefts forming onto his skin, but the look he gave me.. it was with such lustful delight. "You can't do no better than that..." he huffed a chuckle

"Superstar..". Oh he had really done it.

Twacking him a little harder he actually groaned. "Save that smart ass mouth for your next act SLUT". I hit him again as he released another groan followed by a couple of hard breaths. I didn't wanna like it..embarrassed by the fact was I even enjoying it. I told him over and over we shouldn't do this..but overtime, it became harder and harder to resist.

Pushing him down on the bed, I climbed up the side edge holding the ceiling for balance. He looked to me like a fucking goddess, so fucking irresistible the way he admired me. His prayerful eyes were begging for more. Standing above him, I could see goosebumps on his arms rising. I let my little toes dance along his beautiful caramel skin as his eyes followed with anticipation.

"Fuck watchu doing to me Diamond" he asked sneaking a kiss to the side of my foot.

"Making you go innssaannee" I lingered, twirling my foot towards his lips. I couldn't confirm nor deny it entirely, but De had a little foot fetish going on, having no problem catering to each toe. Gotta love a man who wasn't afraid to get down with it.

When I was pleased with his performance, I slowly lowered myself onto his stomach, raising his arms up with my left, running my fingers along the bright red abrasions with my right. Those wefts would surely leave dark marks by the morning but he wore them with pride.

His long tongue smoothly glided along his rim enjoying my touch. "Ahh fuck Diamond just sit on it" he begged "Lemme feel that pussy girl..". It was taking everything in me not to ride him how I wanted. I knew the best way to torture his depressed soul for now was depriving him of access to me.

And trust me, IT was hard enough. "But you didn't say please" I playfully pouted. Tugging his lip, he responded. "Can I please have some of that sweet pussy?". I tilted my head.

"FUCK NO". He let out a joyous laugh letting his head fall back breaking character. I loved it.

Placing his arms above his head, I hovered over him, reaching for my next item sitting on the opposite side only for my crouch to be licked, knocking me off balance. Looking down I tsk'd. "Naughty boy are we?".

"Couldn't resist..." he spoke "It was in my face...". Shaking my head, I carefully grabbed the candle, going back to my seated position. The once solid wax had now turned liquid. Its Vanilla aroma enchanted the room as well as our mood.

"You know what I find out about us Devantè?" I sweetly inquired hovering my finger over the tin can.

"What's that baby?" His voice kicked an octave below causing my lower half to twitch.

"How you and I get off on elements of pain" I peered down "Whether it be physical or emotional, musically..it's a bittersweet feeling really". "I know.." he aired "But it makes for the perfect blend..it's why you and I mixed well". I continued to stare as he dazzled me with more pretty words. "You bring love" he mentioned "And I bring the pain". I bit my lip.

"You were made for me.." he aired. I grew emotional. "Love's not suppose to hurt like this...".

"YET it isn't perfect..and neither am I" he continued "I can go overboard with my tantrums and I need someone who can tame them..are you that someone?". I slowly nodded.

Can you handle me..Superstar?". I lost all ability to speak but was good enough to nod once again. His eyes lowered all prowl like.

"...So handle it then".

Instantly, I snapped back into my alter ego. Bringing the can mid air, I slowly poured the wax onto his inked chest. Tugging his bottom lip, his back arched giving the most sexiest groan known to man. His body did a ripple affect all the way down as his harden shaft bumped my heat.

SHIT I almost came just then, watching him succumb to the beads of harden candle wax that started to solidify.

Releasing his lip, he hissed letting his mouth laxed. "Did you enjoy that?" I hovered closer.

"More than you know" his eyes landed upon mine. For some reason I wanted to relish in it was well. Leaning back on his waist, I poured a little on myself letting the light burn string my skin. "Ooh fu AaAH-" my hips rolled onto his plank as he released another groan. I poured another strip down my shoulder now addicted to the feeling.

"Fuck Diamond" his breathes quicken "Such a bad bad girl". I chuckled watching the liquid solidify again.

"You wanted to release my inner freak right?" I smirked "Here she is..". Pouring a tad bit more on his skin, he groaned as his hips met my center again. His tongue flatten the top of his lip, loving the sensation.

Placing the half empty container on my side, I had one more surprise for him. He watched me tugging his sweats down as I released the beast beneath. "...I think I'm ready to ride". "Watchu waiting for?" He breathed "See it's waiting for you". Smirking at his slick mouth, I removed my bloomers climbing back on top.

"Yeah.." I lingered "But I'll need something to..strap me in". Devanté contorted my face as I sank myself onto him. I loved the way his eyes rippled feeling up my walls, just made it easier to do what I needed to.

Taking the belt from underneath the pillow, I quickly roped it underneath his neck. Before he realized what I was doing, I started to ride and his hips came to life. Matching each other's rhythm, I took it slow...winding my hips trying not to combust. Twisting the ends of the leather strap, my hips grooved a little faster.

"FUC—" his head fell back "Ahhh yess. Yess Diamond fuck me. Control me baby". If he didn't stop saying shit like that to me I was really gonna come undone. I rode him..and rode him. Rode so good, his hands were struggling to break free from the silk cloth while trying compressing my own urges.

"Don't..Don't you dare fucking touch me.." I gritted, looping the end through the gold bucket. I pulled strap down enclosing his neck. His hips bucked. "Oohh!" I squeaked watching our hips come in contact. "You just fucking eager aren't you?".

"Shiiitttt" Devante gritted, his eyes paralyzed using his back muscles to thrust faster "I'mma make you cum so hard Diamond. Fucking ride my shit!". Gripping onto the belt I held on for dear life...I do believe MY KING has arisen.

"MmmmFUuCCk" I bounced feeling his member shattering my temple . It was off to the muthafucking races. I didn't know where all this energy was coming from but knowing Swing, he was always a man of his word.

Holding his lip hostage, Our eyes tuned into each others' fuck faces, competing with who would fall first.

Me...it-it was me. 

"MmMMm Oohhmmm shiiit I'm bout cu-". Devanté sat up looping his arms over me holding my hips captived edging towards the end as he thrusted into me harder.

"ArrAhhnn!!" I jolted. My jaw toppled, eyes unconsciously zoning in and out. Letting go of the belt, I grabbed ahold of his shoulders letting him fuck the shit out of me. "Naw don't hold it in..." he demanded "Make those pretty noises for me baby".

I was inaudible feeling his forceful shaft pound into me. His canines penetrated skin as well as his nails, awakening my peak as mine dug into his hearing his rough grunts.

My mind...is what I lost, a hazy mess occupied by the powerful release that would soon be sanctioned onto me. My lowly half quivered, unraveling the most powerful climax I ever endured.

Because I was emotional, because I was deprived for two weeks..because I needed him...My orgasm was all the rails.

I bawled through his deep penetration, his harsh pants making it worse..feeling his hot seeds shoot through me. Exhausted and weakened, he kissed my drenched skin all over, his hips still rotating into me. My body shook agonizingly.

I tired getting off but he confined me to him. The tears streamed down my face feeling bits and pieces of pulsation there. His lips moved to my ear.

"Don't resist Diamond" he hissed "Don't resist me...".

So I didn't....

The moonlight peered through our balcony window as my naked body held my pillow close with my soul tied laying next to me.

I couldn't even turn to face him.

This man had me rethinking everything I had said earlier, and I couldn't wrap my mind around it. This guilty pleasure never felt so euphoric, so tantalizing I could taste it. Devanté kept taking me to new heights and the fall..oh the fall was the thrill of it all. I had become the monster he had made me out to be.

"You were constantly on my mind while away" he spoke. I shut my eyes pretending to be asleep. He chuckled. "You not sleep Diamond..You breathe different when you do". My eyes popped opened astonished by how well he knew sleep pattern.

"You don't think I know when you're avoiding shit?". Damn him and that dick sorcery he bewitched on me.

"I don't wanna talk right now Devanté" I responded, ashamed by senseless behavior. The mattress slightly moved, feeling his heat next to me. "So you still fighting it...like you don't have a fetish".

"I don't have any..." I tightened my eyes "Go to sleep". He snickered placing his hand on my waist.

"Oh my precious Diamond..how I miss this" he cooed "You stay giving me what I need". I quickly turned around glaring into his soul. "Don't make me grab my fog again".

He laughed while cupping my chin. "See..that" he smiled "I adore that..like I adore you". I frowned knowing he'd never say those words I longed to hear so badly. "Come here baby" he pulled me on top of him. His hands rubbed up and down my bare back, feeling the marks he left behind.

I fell in and out of conscious from his touch. He began humming, then surprisingly..he started singing the words of Al Green while stroking my tresses.

"If I gave you my love
I tell you what I'd do
I'd expect a whole lot of love out of you
You gotta be good to me
I'm gonna be good to you
There's a whole lot of things you and I
Could do..hey hey

Simply beautiful, simply beautiful, simply

Beauuutiful"

I insanely melted into him and his melodic lullaby. "I missed you so much Diamond" he kissed my forehead "Being without you was killing me". Sitting up, I grabbed the duvet covering myself. "Then you shouldn't have left". Walking over to the balcony, I took advantage of the view before me.

"Did you fuck someone else when you were away?". His chest deflated before answering. "No Diamond. I didn't sleep with anyone" he answered "All I did was work baby. It was the only thing keeping me sane". I huffed really wanting to believe him. Knowing he'd never tell the whole story, I let it go.

"So you think I didn't miss you?" He questioned. "You think you weren't on my mind 24/7". I didn't even bother to look his way. It didn't matter because Devantè would always grab's a women attention from somewhere.

And keeping our relationship a secret didn't make it any better.

"I just don't know anymore" I frowned holding myself from the cool air breezing through. I could hear soft footsteps padding my way then halted.

"Baby...you're my entire world" he began "That's why I work as hard as I do..because I want us to prevail, and we will.

Especially you..". He placed his arm over my shoulder looking out into the night sky. "Your name's gonna be everywhere" he looked out "Television...Billboards...a muthafuckin Grand Marquee". I crossed my arms chuckling.

"You believe in me that much?". Devantè frowned. "Of course I do girl..You a star. My little Superstar".

"You still set me up" I huffed. "I set you up for greatness" he reworded. "And had I left?" I questioned. "I would've gotten through to you somehow..what I tell you in studio when we first competed". I shook my head not recalling.

"I wasn't gonna let you quit on me?" He stated as if a question. "Oh" I thought back to when we were at the studio and he gave me his honest opinion on the song I wrote specifically for him.

"You just needed the push" he continued "But then I realize I can go extremely too far at times? ".

"At times?" I scoffed "You take the shit to outer space". "Maybe because you're out of this world" he winked. Inhaling, I turned away trying not to smile. "Naw show me that smile I'm so crazy about" he turned my face.

"Devantè please.." I lightly slapped his hand away "You're not getting off the hook because we had sex. I'm not impressed with your playboy words".

"Well then..." he walked over to the drawer. "Maybe this will change your mind". I turned to see him holding a small case in hand. I looked to the velvet box then him. Opening it, he revealed a the most beautiful engagement ring I ever seen.

"I wanna marry you Diamond" he smiled "I didn't know when I was gonna do it but I figured now would be a good time as any..".

"Yo- " I began hyperventilating "You..Did... Is this for real. Are you serious?!".

"As serious as I was paying for it" he walked closer "My superstar deserves the best". I looked down to the beautiful Emerald Cut Diamond before me. Cupping my mouth, I watched it sparkle under the moonlight.

"Devantè it's gorgeous.." was all I could summon up. "And fit for you in mind" he added as his hazels sparkled "So..what do you say?".

"Yes.." I shook my head "Yes! Yes! Yes!". I ran into his arms like I was the luckiest girl in the world. With a shaky hand, he placed it right on my finger as tears fell with joy.

Never in a million years, I'd thought I be with this man. When I came onto the scene with XTASÍ, I didn't think I could get so much as an autograph but I definitely got more than I bargained for.

I got Swing...and so much more.

"Am I dreaming?" I looked up "Am I really gonna be your wife?".

"You are.." he held my hand in his "You're gonna be my wife. You're gonna have my babies and we're turning this bitch into an empire". "But what about my career..my album?" I immediately questioned.

"Already in the works baby" he held my face "Right now I want you to remember this moment. Will you stay with me. Forever?". Looking in my lover's eyes I could only tell him in so little words.

"Word is Bond". And there it was, my beautiful happily ever after.

NOTHING WAS GONNA TEAR ME AWAY FROM THIS MAN...NOPE I WAS HERE TIL THE EXCRUCIATING END...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

16.6K 310 25
wะฝere ั‚ะฝe devฮนl า“ฮฑllั• า“or ั‚ะฝe ษขษชส€สŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด€ษดแด›s แด›แด ส™แด‡แด€แด› สœษชแด แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ษขแดœษชแด›แด€ส€ ๐˜–๐˜ค๐˜น๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜. ๐˜‹๐˜– ๐˜•๏ฟฝ...
59.4K 3.3K 43
Simply before it all...
18.7K 432 24
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š™๐šข๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šยฉ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ ๐š‹๐šข ๐šŒ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š”๐š’๐š๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š’:, ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š.
6 1 4
copyrightยฉ๏ธ2022. Will give pics