Family

By sky372422

A once happy family, now drifting apart. People who hate him with a burning passion but love his twin. Just w... More

WARNING
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT

TWENTY-EIGHT

3.9K 144 37
By sky372422

People don't die from suicide, they die from sadness..

Present || Leonardo

Hesitantly, I reached out to his face, gently tracing the outline of his mask, covering his perfectly sculpted face. Even without seeing him without his mask, it was obvious he'd inherited the same genes as our father. Handsome as fuck.

Alex furrowed his brows, murmuring something under his breath. Wasn't he uncomfortable sleeping with that on? 

He wouldn't be angry if I took it off would he?

Anxiety seeped through my veins as my fingers gently clasped around the ends of the mask, curved over his ears.

Alex shifted, turning on his side so he was directly facing me. His eyes slowly peeled open and blinked, adjusting to Alonzo's dimly lit room.

Calloused fingers gently wrapped around mine, his eyes held a mischievous glint," What do you think you're doing little brother?"

"N-nothing." 

I could feel my heart jumping anxiously in my chest, alarm bells ringing inside my head.

Mistake. I made another mistake. He's going to get mad at me now. He'll get mad at me like-like they did.

Past ||

THWACK

A groan escaped my lips as Derek slammed my body into the lockers. 

His hands tightened on the collar of my shirt and he sneered," What did I tell you freak?"

My lower lip wobbled as tears welled in my eyes," N-not to t-ell," I stammered.

"And what did you do?" His eyes were cold, staring at me with such hate in his expression.

I shouldn't have been stupid. Telling one of our teachers was a bad idea. 

"I t-told." My body shuddered in fear at the slow smirk curling at the end of his lips.

"You've made a mistake, time to face the punishment."

He released his hold on my collar and stepped back, snapping his fingers. Two of his friends stepped forward, with bats in their hands.

"N-no." I stuttered, trying to make a run for it.

Derek lowly chuckled," Grab him."

My screams echoed through the halls as they rained down their hits on me, my stomach, my thighs, my back.

My tears were mixed up with my own blood as I lay almost lifeless on the cold ground.

Derek raised his hand and they immediately stopped, throwing me small evil grins as they back away, the ends of their bats coated in blood.

He crouched down in front of me, harshly fisting my hair in his grip and yanked my head up. Staring down into my eyes, he mumbled," I don't like hurting you but you've got to learn."

I trembled as his grip on my hair tightened, my scalp burning.

Letting go of me abruptly, he stepped back, a look of disgust overtaking his features," Don't ever make a mistake like this again, or next time it really will be painful."

He turned around and walked off, his friends trailing behind him, not bothering to spare me another glance.

I curled into a ball, rocking myself back and forth, tears streaming down my face. Too tired to move, the voices I had been hearing recently resurfaced again.

You shouldn't have tried to tell her, see what happened? One hissed.

You can't trust anyone, they'll never believe you or be loyal to you.

This is all your fault, mistakes can cost you your life, another whispered harshly.

My sobs only grew, my body shaking in pain and fear. Why was I so stupid? No wonder they all left me. I can't make another mistake again.

As long as I'm a good boy, I won't get hurt, right?

A pained smile overtook my features, I need to be a good boy. Maybe then Papa will take me back? And Derek will never punish me again.

I bit my lip, the action causing blood to resurface on the already bloodied area. No more mistakes, I have to be good.

These were the thoughts accompanying my mind as I dragged myself back to my dorm, small droplets of blood trailing behind me.

Present ||

"Leo?" A voice called worriedly, bringing me back to reality.

Flinching back, I stared into the warm grey eyes of Alex, worry swarming through them.

He slowly bought his hand up to my hair and I slowly inched backwards, closing my eyes and waiting for the painful tug.

A warm, calloused hand ran their fingers through my soft, brown locks. No painful feeling, no burning in my scalp came.

Hesitantly, I opened my eyes, gazing into those soft ones.

"Leo it's okay, I'm not mad. Please don't cry." His deep voice murmured.

It was only till he said the words did I realise the river of tears flowing down my cheeks. I hiccuped, wiping my eyes with the ends of my sleeve.

"I'm s-sorry." I whispered, my voice cracking.

"Leo it's okay, I'm not mad. Please don't be upset, I can't stand to see you cry," He pleaded, softly weaving his hand through my hair.

I sniffled and nodded my head. He wasn't angry?

"It's lunch time, why don't we go get some food hmm?" He gently asked.

Immediately, I shook my head," Can't g-go down."

I couldn't face any of them right now, my body shuddered at the mere thought of eating in the same room as Father again.

His brows drew together, a soft sigh escaping his lips behind his mask. "Tell you what, I'll go down and get us some food, you just relax here okay? I'll be back in five minutes tops."

Nodding slowly, Alex got out of the bed and walked towards the door. A yawn escaped his mouth and he stretched his arms upwards," Put a movie on and we'll watch it when I get back alright?"

"Okay," I timidly whispered.

He winked at me before leaving, closing the door gently behind him.

My eyes remained stuck to my hands, countless thoughts brewing inside my mind.

He wasn't angry. He didn't hit me. So that means he doesn't hate me, right?

Wrong as always, a familiar voice whispered.

He is obviously angry, just not showing it. 

He's probably going to tell everyone what you just tried to do. What will they think of you? Another added.

You made another mistake, you deserve to be punished.

"Punished," I muttered, pinching harshly at my fingers. 

They were right, I did deserve to be punished.

Pinch

I did something wrong, Alex must think I'm a bad boy now. He'll be like them, he won't like me anymore.

Pinch

I hate myself

Pinch

Why do I keep making mistakes?

 Pinch

Stupid

Pinch

Worthless

Pinch

A lone tear rolled down my cheek as I stared at the new red marks covering my fingers.

Very much deserved, a voice cheered.

Never again, never again will I make a mistake. I need to make them love me, we can all be a happy family again. Matteo never shows up for any of our family meals, I'll beg him to come and then maybe everyone will be happy again!

A small smile adorned my lips at the thought, my mind completely forgetting what father had said to me the other day.

Matteo isn't not dead, he can't be.

You're so delusional it pains us, when will you realise that everything wrong in this family is because of you?

Stupid.

The door to Alonzo's bedroom abruptly opened and I opened my mouth to apologise again but the figure in the doorway made my blood run cold.

"What are you doing in here?" A cold voice sneered.

**************************************

Thoughts?

I've been off for a while, my mind just been dead. Sorry for leaving you all for so long. I wrote and re-wrote this chapter so many times 😭😭

Anything new happening with you guys? Hope you're all doing well.

Have a good day/night<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 43.9K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
5.9K 282 14
All his life Alex never knew what love was. What happens when Alex gets shipped off to live with his 'supposed' brothers like an Amazon package Year...
801K 21.7K 53
**Contains Rape,Abuse, Suicide, do not read it if your not comfortable** The William siblings are not as close as they used to be. Because of one mes...
1.1M 32.3K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...