Miss lady strong - hotd fan f...

By Avalilsbfss

Y/N The daughter of Ser Harwin strong and his wife the lady Annebeth When lady Annebeth passed delivering th... More

{into}
chapter 1- the birth of the strong girl
chapter 2- last resort
chapter 3- old council
chapter 4 - long travels.
chapter 5- the red keep
chapter 6- the royal hunt
chapter 7- new babe
chapter 8- the dragon pit
chapter 9 - for his bastards.
chapter 10- lady Leana
chapter 11- she was mine to claim!
chapter 12 - breaking point
chapter 13 - suiters
chapter 14- to kingslanding then
chapter 15 - drunken
Chapter 16 - street of silk
Chapter 17 - the garden
Chapter 18- the trial
chapter 19- family dinner.
Chapter 21- the knocking paradox
Chapter 22 - tounements
Chapter 23- realisation.
Chapter 24- sucsetion
Chapter 25 - the royal wedding.
Chapter 26 - wedding feast.
Chapter 27 - viserys the peacefull.
Chapter 28 - im not suited
Chapter 29 - new king.
Chapter 30 - sickly
Chapter 31 - lead the man that rules
chapter 32- a baby!!!
Chapter 33 - lady lorena
Chapter 34 - argument
Chapter 35 - baylon
Chapter 37 - burn the cunt
chapter 38 - injured king
Chapter 39- confession
Chapter 40 - panic
chapter 41- this is the end.
epilogue
my books

Chapter 36 - blood and cheese

560 13 0
By Avalilsbfss

You ran through the halls to helana and aemonds chambers, after you heard about what had happened form aegon you rushed to helanas chambers.

Two men had broken into the red keep to harm one of aemonds kids like how he harmed lucerys, one of the men cut out ballors eye and the other cut of jaherys's arm as payments for Luke's eye and arm.

So he wasn't dead.

Helana and aemonds chambers where gloomy, there was blood over the floor and helana was still screaming.

You ran over to helana who was getting huged by her mother, aemond was somewhere else most likely torturing the one of the men the guards caught.

Helana broke from her mother and ran into your arms. You two collapsed on the floor and she sobbed into your chest.

Her dress was covered in blood and her face stained with tears.

"Oh sweet helana I'm so sorry" you repeated.

~~~

The moon was in the sky and the rain was pouring. You made your way to the dungeon secretly while your humus and was asleep.

You wore a black dress with lace around the corset.

You entered the dungeon and there was 1 dungeon filed with criminals

"Which one of these men broke in and hurt the princelings?" You questioned a guard.

The gaurd pointed to a scrawny man who was huddled in the corner.

"Has he said anything?" You asked.

"Not yet he said he would rather die your grace." the guard told.

"Get the crabs" you commanded.

The gaurd did as you commanded and got out the crabs that the crab feeder used to kill his victims.

You commanded another gaurd to get the skinny man out of the dungeon.

The gaurd roughly dragged the man over to a wall and strapped him to it right in front of the other prisoners so they could see him get torchered.

The other guard brought out 4 crabs and place the crate of them on the crate on the table next to them.

You walked over to the long table where different torture devices where laid out.

You picked up a sharp blade and walked over to the man, you used the blade to carelessly slice open his arm and he let out a scream.

You slowly opened the crate and plopped a crab on his arm. The crab tasted the blood and slowly stated to peal of the skin on his arm.

He let out a bellowing scream that echoed trough out the red keep and the skin on his arm peeled of and plopped onto the floor.

"Ok I'll talk!!!, my name is cheese and the other man was called blood he's an ex hood cloak who is not a butcher! We were hired by prince deamon to hurt the prince's!" The man screamed.

"Thank you... but tomorrow my husband and brother in law will decide your fate.. and there is a set decision that you will die" you spoke with a smile.

"Sleep well" you smiled before walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.5K 76
Aislynn Hightower was furious at Viserys for hurting her little sister. Furious at Rhaenyra for abandoning her best friend. So what does one do when...
242K 8.5K 35
The life of Saera Targaryen told in four acts. She was her father's forgotten daughter, cast aside as she looked nothing like her mother. Her younge...
50.1K 2.3K 12
Having claimed the wild beast Cannibal, Aerys Targaryen was more dragon than man, just like his Father, Daemon. Something his parent took pride in...
21.1K 1.1K 19
As the realm mourns the loss of Queen Aemma, King Viserys finds solace in the arms of a most unlikely companion - the enchanting Anna Hightower , dau...