Union Academy: Over Quartzer

By JeymisPeixoto

After losing his friends and family because of Union Academy, Ryan Tennyson became the last remaining Tennyso... More

Kamen Rider Barlckxs Bio
Megaforce Cast
Team Quartzer
Harem
Azazoth Miyajima Bio
J N-WGIX Bio
Kamen Rider Cronus Bio
Godric Belmont
Ace Bio
Prologue: The End of An Age
Chapter 1: Years Later/Breaking Free
Chapter 2: Leaving Union/Descendant of Genbu
AlstonChanAlstonChan's Team
Chapter 4: Welcome to Tennyson Headquarters/Incident at Lake Shore
Chapter 5: Demise of Villains/Return of Jin Kazama
Chapter 6: Nemesis Grimlock vs Zi-O and Okina/Demise of Okina
Chapter 7: The Guardian Princess Arrives/CRDL and SSSN's Demise
Chapter 8: Blaze the Cat Arrives/Josh and Victor's Arrival
Chapter 9: Battle in Union City
Chapter 10: Final Battle Between Kings
Post-Credits

Chapter 3: Union Meeting

516 15 1
By JeymisPeixoto

(At Union Academy, the Headmasters and the Regime Members get angered by the events which succeeded.)

Superman: (stern) I should have hastened-

Ironwood: (slams the desk) NO! I JUST WANT THE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY SOLDIERS' DEATH BROUGHT TO ME SO I CAN PERSONALLY EXECUTE THAT BASTARD!

All Might: It can only be that Nakadai guy. He released those Undeads and blamed me!

Sirzechs: We're talking about the OTHER problem, you idiot!

Asuna: (sighs) And I thought everything would go find at our favor ever since I killed my beloved Ben.

Ozpin: Now that the submarine got destroyed...

Ironwood: Can this get worse?

Nezu: Unfortunately. (shows a footage) I caught this in Academy City.

(They watch Okina slamming Bakugo as Wonder Woman gets shocked.)

Wonder Woman: No... not him!

Superman: You know him, Diana?

Wonder Woman: He is... he is... one of the Guardian Force Trio.

Sirzechs: (shocked) Guardian Force Trio?

Ironwood: What is it?

Wonder Woman: Some humans used to worship a turtle figure, a cat figure and someone who betrayed the Devils. And now they have descendants.

Asuna: Who could be them?

Wonder Woman: Okina no Genbu, Blaze the Cat and Jin Kazama!

Itsuki: Who cares about them? We need to deal with this "Monstrous Nightmare" and the Undead Rampage before THEY do! (sighs) And to think I allowed you to let that disgrace of a son to enroll here.

(Glynda comes in.)

Glynda: Itsuki, I know you wanted Ikki expelled, but-

Itsuki: NO BUTS! AND BESIDES, IT'S BECAUSE OF HIM THAT MONOMA, KINOKO, MOMO, KIBA AND JAUNE ESCAPED!

Sirzechs: (eyes widen) WHAT?

Itsuki: YOU HEARD ME! AND THEY NOW JOINED SOMEONE NAMED HAYABUSA NAKADAI TO FIND THAT BRAT RYAN TENNYSON!

Ironwood: (eyes widen) Oh no!

Itsuki: You know him, don't you? Why am I not surprised?

Ozpin: (stern) Enough, Itsuki! One more word, and you're out of this mission!

Itsuki: (gets up) I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN SUPPORT, OZMA! I'LL DO THINGS IN MY WAY FROM NOW ON!

(Itsuki angrily storms off as he suddenly gets surrounded by Eijiro, Sero, Denki, Izuku, Shoto and Iida, who beat him to his death.)

Nezu: Thanks. I couldn't stand him anymore. But now I need you to-

Shoto: Find the traitors and bring them back.

Ozpin: Yes, and I'll be sending Teams CRDL and SSSN to support you.

Nezu: Then it's settled. Let's get this mission done before the Guardian Force Trio or Monstrous Nightmare destroy us.

Ozpin: Let's get this mission started.

(Meanwhile at the Schnee Dust Mines, the faunus are seen being forced to work as slaves. An Atlesian soldier whips a lion faunus.)

Atlas Soldier: (glares) Get up, you animal. Back to work.

(He keeps whipping the faunus until some rumbling noises are heard as everyone starts running away. The Atlas Soldiers get out of the mines, and suddenly see the cybertronian as they try to run away, only to be stomped on by it.)

(Meanwhile at Schnee Mansion, Jacques is seen working on his papers and suddenly, he hears giant footsteps as he looks at the window and gets frightened.)

Jacques: (scared) N-n-no! It can't be! Not him!

(When Klein and Willow saw the same creature, they pack their stuff together and they run outside and they go to the bullhead along with Winter and the Faunus. They leave Jacques, Whitley and Atlesian Soldiers behind.)

Jacques: (scared) No, please. Don't leave us here.

(Then Nemesis Grimlock shows up.)

N. Grimlock: I am Nemesis Grimlock!

(Meanwhile at Captital City, five individuals are seen fighting both Villains and Fake Heroes.)

Azazoth: Phew! (smiles) Who knew those assholes could be a pain in the ass.

Ryu: (chuckles) You tell me. I wonder where we can meet this Ryan Tennyson!

Cronus: Yeah, I wonder who are the Alien Dino Thunder Force...

Godric: I heard they're a group of superheroes who actually protect humanity.

Ace (Blade): You won't like the news.

(Ace slashes the Stray Devil, and then more Stray Devils come in, only to be beheaded by Kamen Rider Barlckxs as he turns to them.)

Barlckxs: Who are you? I never heard of you before.

Azazoth: I'm Azazoth Miyajima. These are Ryu Black, Menma Tanaka, Godric Belmont and Ace.

Barlckxs: Hmm... Ace, huh? Tell me, what actually happened to the Undeads?

Ace (Blade): (stern) All Might unleashed them!

Barlckxs: The other Pro Heroes must have used them to kill Ryuko's teammates.

Ace (Blade): (stern) WHAT? THE NERVE OF THOSE PEOPLE!

Barlckxs: Luckily I rescued her from them and dealt with some of the Undeads.

Ace (Blade): So there are still many Undeads left, I see. And you are? 

(Barlckxs reveals his identity.)

Ryan: I'm Ryan Tennyson, also known as Kamen Rider Barlckxs.

(Cronus and Ace (Blade) then reveal their identities.)

Menma: So you're a Kamen Rider, just like us two.

Nakadai: I already sent the Larc Buckle and the Cerberus Card to one of your friends.

Azazoth: Kamen Rider?

Ryu: Never heard of it!

(Ryan then looks around the town.)

Ryan: Let's get moving. Union might be here anytime.

(They nod and follow Ryan to his headquarters.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 502 31
(Collab Story) When a young boy named Pablo Emillio escapes from the corrupt Union Academy and their constant bullying and negligence due to the fact...
5.1K 84 8
In this world, every power system in fantasy were exist. Quirks, Resemblance, Sacred Gears, Chakra, Spiritual Pressure, Nen, Magic, Breathing Forms...
19K 219 27
Novissime Sentimius Prime( AKA. The Last Sentius Prime) PREMISE: Peace was finite and a war that dictates good and evil by a thin line is everpresen...
249K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...