Heartless Sweetheart🩡

By aqsabutt07

So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this bookπŸ’™πŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his l... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2πŸ’™
Chapter 3πŸ’™
Chapter 4πŸ’™
Chapter 5πŸ’™
Chapter 6πŸ’™
Chapter 7πŸ’™
Chapter 8πŸ’™
Chapter 9πŸ’™
Chapter 10πŸ’™
Chapter 11πŸ’™
Chapter 12πŸ’™
Chapter 13πŸ’™
Chapter 14πŸ’™
Chapter 15πŸ’™
Chapter 16πŸ’™
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 1πŸ’™

3.5K 198 269
By aqsabutt07

In a small room a boy woke up...his eyes were still closed due to not getting enough sleep and he forced them to open up...he was tired from last night's job....he dont wanna do all these different jobs they tired him..because of them he dont get enough rest and sleep...

but he dont have a choice...his parents died when he was just a child and his relatives took everything from him his house his all property, and abandoned him on streets...

he never does anything to anyone not fight for his rights because no one was there to support him and he was left alone without parents house and no one by his side to take care of him...

He never hurt a single soul nor said anything to anyone but still people always hurts him took advantage of his innocence and kindness...but he as a kind hearted soul always forgive them and live his life alone...
He lives in a small house in which an old couple use to live before... who took him in when he was all alone roaming on the street starving and shivering.....the old couple saw him one day when he was about to pass out they took him in and as they dont have a child so they asked him if he could wanna live with them and he agreed as he had no one either and they started to live together and the couple raised him and treated him like their own son.....

and from a very young age he started doing part time jobs because he dont wanna bother the old couple much as they are already doing so much for him....

After 3 years of living together like a family.... that couple than shift back to their hometown and told him that he can live here freely as long as he wants.....

And from that time he lives here alone all by himself...he does 5 part times jobs to make more money he dont spend any extra money on himself and never changed his house.

He always saves the money because he wanted to open his own small cafe as it was his mom's wish...he wanted to become a business man like his dad but that didnt happened as he didnt able to study enough and no one took him in their company so he decided to fulfil his mom's wish....so atleast she will be happy....

The person is jeon jungkook....a 21 years old...kind but mature boy....he's a shy bubbly bunny who never hurt a single soul....he always avoided violence and believe in peace.....he lives all alone...never dated anyone as he never get the time for it he went to his work at 8am and came back late night ...he didnt even get the chance to enjoy his childhood...he spend his all childhood working his a$s of so he could eat 3 times a day....and could able to fullfil his mom's last wish....

His house....

His bedroom...

He finally open his eyes after lots of struggling and saw the time it was only 8am and he came back home at 5am last night...he only slept for 3 hours...

Kook:"just one more week kookie than you dont have to do anymore part time jobs...fighting..."kook said to himself and started to get ready...

Yes only one week he had save enough money now to open his cafe and he's so excited and happy about it already....

He get ready and went to his first job of the day...

(A/N:"im not going to write what jobs he does as its more like intro chapter of the main characters how there life is and how they live and lil bit about their past)

~~~~~~~

In a luxurious office an ethereal boy is working with a cold face....typing furiously on his poor keyboard....and someone came inside his office after knocking...

CEO's office room...

Kim ENT...

???:"Mr.kim here's the file that you have told me to prepare for the meeting...i have checked everything there isnt any mistake we are good to go in some time....."he said and put the file on the table and the said Mr.kim took the file and looked at it...

Mr.kim:"hmm okay you can go now mingyu..."he said codly and mingyu his secretary went outside....

Suddenly someone barged inside his office and he was ready to snapped at that person but before that the person just shout loudly....

????"Taeeeeeeeeee my precious soulmateeeee guesse whatttt happened..."he said excitedly to his Bestfrnd tae who just sighed ....

Tae:"not now jimin...."he sighed and again started to work and jimin pouted...even after treating jimin coldly all his life...jimin never leaves Taehyung’s side he always stick to tae no matter how cold tae behave with him...

he knows tae was not like this from the start the society and his family made him like this...but he never get upset about it and always stayed with tae in every situation because he knows deep down his old soulmie is still there behind this cold facade.....he knows tae wanted him and love him like before but now he just didnt show it...

Park Jimin...

Age 28

Cute bubbly sassy and a social butterfly...tae's one only friend from childhood....loves tae alot...works at tae's company as a finance and management department's head...

Has a crush on tae's cousin yoongi from high school.....

~~~~~~~~~

Jimin:"taee just listened to meee naw.....listened to your soulmatee...you dont love me anymore...that's why you are ignoring me wahhhh...now i dont have a soulmate...what's the purpose of my life now...lemme just diee...goodbye my dear soulmate...just tell my yoongi boongie that i love him..im goingg to jump out of this window....."he said and started to cry dramatically....

Tae saw all this with a done face...it always happens when he dont listen to his Bestfriend's blabbering...

Tae:"stop this nonsense and just said it already...i dont have time to waste..."he said in his usual cold voice and jimin suddenly stopped his fake cry and smile brightly and ran towards tae and was about to hug him but tae stopped him....

Tae:"dont you dare jimin...you know i dont like these shitssss...."he said and jimin huff rolling his eyes...

Jimin:"anyways coldie...you know whattt....YOONGII ASKED ME ON A DATEEEEEEEE....CAN YOU BELIEVE IT....OH MY GOD....OH MY GODDD...IM GONNA DIE..."he yelled and started dancing weirdly and tae was ready to throw him out of his office...

Tae:"so what...there isnt anything to get this much excited about it...its just a date...."he said without any interest and jimin was ready to throw hands on tae...how can his soulmate be this boring...

Jimin:"what u mean so what...you are not happy for your soulmate that he's going to get the love of his life????...yoongi hyung himself asked me on a date...i know he didnt confessed but still its a big thing to get excited about...."he said and glaring at tae who didn't budge...

Tae:"love is nothing but a waste of time its just distract you and makes you weak...but its your life and its good for you that you got your love im happy for you both..."he said still typing on his laptop and jimin sighed

Jimin:" your expression says otherwise tae...and we will see about that if love is a waste of time or not... when someone come into your life and you will fall in love with that person...."he said and tae roll his eyes...

Tae:"whatever...now excuse me i have an important meeting..."he ignored what jimin said and went to his meeting room...and jimin looked at the direction tae went...

Jimin:"tae why you become like this....why are you hurting yourself like that....i missed my old taetae....i hope someone good came into your life and bring the old taetae out of you..."he said to no one particularly with tears in his eyes....

After that the whole day went like that and at night tae went to his mansion....

Kim Mansion...

He went inside and stopped by a loud shrilling voice that he hates the most....he close his eyes in being annoyed and stopped...

Mrs.kim:"Oh my dear son you came...i was waiting for you only...come lets have dinner together..."she said oh so sweetly that makes tae wanna puked on the spot..

Tae:"drop that fake drama..and come straight to the point...."he said annoyed and his mom rolled her eyes internally and forced a smile...

Mom:"son actually i want you to come with me on this business gathering its for-..."she said trying to be innocent but tae got furious and cut her off in between..

Tae:"i dont have any time for your useless shittts and gatherings...you and your so called daughter just know how to waste money on partying and wh0ring around with others...so what's this business gathering about??? About wh0ring around right what you even know about business that you are having business gathering huh....dont include me in your shiiitt you understand...."he burst harshly at his mom getting angry and mrs.kim feel embarrassed and scared.....

Mrs.kim:"N-no son what you are saying...this is really a business gathering its about your profit only sweetheart...i never waste any money on partying we always do charities by that....and dont talk about your sister like that she's so sweet......"she said and tae scoffed...

Tae:"just get out of my face i know what kind of woman you are and your useless daughter and dont you dare to call that wh0re my sister...go and asked your useless excuse of a husband to go with you for business  gathering and take his money to do charities who just know how to waste money laying around in this house.... and dont ever come to me again for anything..be grateful that im letting you stay here otherwise you will be on the streets begging right now..."he said and angrily went to his room...

Mrs.kim:"this useless brat is getting out of my hand day by day"she said gritted her teeths in anger...she have to do something else now about this otherwise Taehyung’s property will never be hers...

~~~~~~~~~

Tae was a bubbly child in his childhood a total sweetheart...he was so attach to his dad who loves him alot.... he was so happy living his life for the fullest with his loving father....but one day suddenly his dad died out of nowhere and all his happiness flew away in the thin air and he become numb...

He thought that his mother will console him but her mother behave likes she didnt care about his father's death and started to bring different mens in their house and started to waste his dad's money doing parties and drinking and after 4 months she married to his step dad and his step dad and his daughter started to lives with them in their mansion...tae was shocked to the core his little mind couldn't able to take all these things well...

he wasn't liking any of this even a bit but didnt said anything because of his mother but...his mother totally neglacted him and tae went into depression and felt ignored by his own mother and started to stay alone in his room all day crying and missing his dad all this took a tole on the small boy and make him quite and emotionless..

he was in disbelief that how can his mother move on from his dad's death so easily...and how can she bring mans into the house right after his dad's death....is her love was fake?? Did her mother never love his dad her care and love was all fake???...and there he lost all his trust in love and marriage....

After two year when he was 16 his dad's Bestfrnd and lawyer came to their house and told them that his dad transferred all his properties and companies on tae's name before death and he wanted tae to take over his company when he becomes legal age...

when her mother heard this she become insane and started yelling on the lawyer and said that he's lying...but the lawyer showed his fathers recorded video that he recorded before his death in which he said he gave all his properties to tae as per his choice and was sighing the papers....

After that her mother suddenly changed again and started to loves him and started taking care of him and tae came to know about his mother's real intentions that his mother is just a gold digger and just wants money...she was with his father just for money and nothing else and it broke his fragile heart more and made him heartless....

that day tae promise himself that he will fullfil his dad's last wish and started to study hard and finally after 2 years he took over his dad's company with the help of his dad's best friend and made it worldwide famous...taking over the company in such a small age and having so much work and responsibilities on his fragile shoulder made him cold hearted and emotionless and he become what he is today a stone heart person who's nothing but a robot without any heart and soul ...

He started hating his mother so much... his mother always brings mens in the house and didnt respect his dad's death nor his 2nd husband and didnt even wait for some time like she never loved his father and his step sister is not good either....she's just like his mother a wh0re....who's in a sexual relationship with her own dad as well and tae's mother is all okay with it....

~~~~~~~~~~

Tae was in his bedroom looking at his dad's picture....face still emotionless he never cried nor showed any expression to anyone  because he thinks that emotion makes you weak and he's not weak...

he didnt cried after his dad's death...he looked at his dad's picture for sometime thinking how everything changed in one day like his father died one day and his life change drastically.....he looked at the picture with emotionless eyes....

( he was smiling with his dad in this picture...he was sitting on his lap they were looking so happy)

he shooked his head and kept the photo inside the drawer again and stood up....

His Bedroom....

He took a shower and went downstairs to have dinner...he never had dinner with his family because he dont like them at all so he always had dinner when everyone get done or sometimes he doesn't eat dinner because he has to eat alone which he dont like.....

He sat on dinning table and the maids served him food...he quietly ate half of it and went to his room because he dont have a apatite anymore....

~~~~~~~~~

After 2 weeks....

Kook opened his own cafe and he's very happy about it...there isnt much customers because its only been a week that he had opened his cafe....

Kook's cafe...

He was serving the customers because he's alone he didnt have any employees yet to help him...and he didnt have any plan to get anyone to help him in cafe either...

~~~~

Mrs.kim and her step daughter were out for shopping...they saw the new cafe that was not there before...

Stella:"mom let's go their im so tired i want a drink..."she said and mrs.kim nodded her head and they both went there...

The cafe bells rings and kook greet them politely and led them to a table...

Kook:"what would you like to have ma'am??.."he said politely and Stella started drolling looking at kook's handsome face...

Mrs.kim:"bring two iced americano..."she said and kook went away...mrs.kim saw Stella's behaviour ...

Mrs.kim:"what happened to you...where are you looking at??...she asked and stella came out of his thoughts...

Stella:"mom i want him..."she said and mrs.kim rolled her eyes...

Mrs.kim:"you want everyone whats new and now that waiter boy as well??...he's looking so poor...what happend to your taste...."she said and stella scoff..

Stella:"i just want him to satisfy me in bed...didnt you look at his body and those  muscles...aahhh i want him to fullfil my needs mom..."she said and smirked...and mrs.kim kept quite for sometime but suddenly an idea came to mrs.kim mind and she smirked....

Kook came to there table again and put their drinks down...

Kook:"here ma'am enjoy..."he said politely and bow to them...and was ready to go but mrs.kim stopped him...

Mrs.kim:"listen son...this cafe wasn't here before...did it opened recently???..."she asked with a fake smile and kook smiled...

Kook:"yes ma'am i just opened it recently...it was always my dream to opened a cafe to myself..."he said happily and mrs.kim internally rolled her eyes...

Mrs.kim:"oh so its your cafe???why there isnt any employee cant you afford it......"she mocked but kook didnt understand her and just smiled....

Kook:" ma'am as the cafe is new so there isnt any staff yet...and i dont want any staff either because im not used to so many people around me...im okay like that... in that way i didn't feel alone as i will do all the work by myself..."he said and smile softly...

Mrs.kim:"Oh?? Why ?? Dont you have  anyone like life partner or family ???..."she asked amused and smirks internally...and kook sadly smiled and nodded...

Kook:"No ma'am i dont have anyone...okay ma'am enjoy..."he said and left from there...

Stella:"mom what's all this...why were you asking so many things to him??...its not that i like to marry him or something..."She asked annoyed its not like he wanted to marry kook or something than why her mom is asking him so many questions...

Mrs.kim:"i have a perfect plan to get tae's all money..."she said and stella become shocked...

Stella:"Really??? How ???..."she asked curiously...

Mrs.kim:"thiss boy....he's the key to get all the money from tae...i will make him marry tae and as this boy is poor and have no one he will listen to everything that i will said...and tae is just like his dad he will surely give chance to this marriage and by this boy we will get tae's money after winning tae's trust..."she said and smirked...

Stella:"why that boy would agree to what you said he has his own cafe and why would he marry tae..."she said and rolled her eyes...

Mrs.kim:"what if his dream cafe get destroy that he made so lovingly..."she said smirking and tell the whole plan to stella who laughed after listening the plan...

Stella:"you are so evil..."she said laughing making mrs.kim smirks...

Mrs.kim:"after that you can also seduce this boy and enjoy with him however you want and it will just broke tae more and more..."she said and stella agreed they both left the cafe and went to home..

To be continued.....🩷🩷🩷

That's all for today i hope you all like this book...please show your love and support to it and dont forget to vote...i love you all 🩵

I will update the next chapter after 30 likes🌼im sure its not that much...as the views are always so much so idk why you guys dont vote for the chapter...

Please dont be a ghost reader its not that hard to vote...it just take a second....

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💚💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.9K 32
[A TaeKook ff ❀️] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby, I will help you in your wedding shopping...
24.9K 2.3K 17
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
47.7K 2K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.πŸ₯΅πŸ₯ΆπŸ€­ how they will meet an...
102K 3.4K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...