Soccer? { Inazuma eleven x re...

By Oldest_Keeper

I currently do not have any description since I can't think of any description and this is my first story , m... More

Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 1

217 8 0
By Oldest_Keeper

E/C slowly opened in the dark room of a normal looking house it should be the day that she was happy to be awake since it was the day the flowers is blooming and temperature is starting to burn through the the houses and cement.

But it's seems like for them it's not the best season.

1st person

I opened my eyes as the sunlight is shining through my windows. I squinted my eyes after a hint of the sunlight hit my eyes I slowly get up into a sitting position.

I see my reflection into the tv that is in front of my bed I could see the my haggard and poor looking appearance in the tv 'ughh... I look like I'm a poor person who have a tv in their own room' I quickly get up and get my outfit that I need to have to look proper in the start of hell.

After I showered I dryed my hair in the mirror in my bathroom. after that I got out my bathroom i quickly organize my room since I do not want my mom yelling at me to clean and organize my room since it was a proper thing to do to be independent

3rd pov

Y/n walk slowly to the kitchen to see that the food is already prepared and small smile appear at the Blank face of her.she knew that her mom was the one that prepared the food .she grabbed the food and put it in the microwave to heat it up.

After the heating was done y/n get it out of the microwave and put it in the table and starting eating the food. after she was done eating.

Y/n put the dirty dishes in the sink and she put the key that was in the table to her skirt pocket and put on her shoes in front of the door after she was done she put her bag in her shoulder and opened the door. She squinted her eyes at the sunlight hitting her eyes but it quickly become easy for her to see after her eyes get used to the sunlight.

Y/n walk to the school 'i should continue watching inazuma ' she thought and pull her phone out of her pocket and unlocked it and got to the app/website she used to watch the anime.

She was nearing the end of the of the inazuma eleven but in the truth she already know about the plot and story of it she was just rewatching it since it was her first thing that she watch in her tv
It quickly become stuck to her mind after it was shown in the tv..

The next thing she was going to watch is inazuma eleven Orion it was the sequel of inazuma eleven ares even though she already watch it just thinking about it give her a feeling in her stomach that she couldn't describe but one thing she know is that she was obsessed with it..

She was so invest in watching it that she didn't notice the someone was coming her way..

1st person

I was so invest in the anime I mean who wouldn't it was such a good anime. " Kid get out of the way!!" "Ahhhhh!" I felt someone grabbed my wrist that was holding my phone I quickly snapped my head to the person that was holding my wrist but their eyes was showing panicked and terror ' whats with this guy eyes?' I didn't get to process my though after I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.

My eyes widen as I look at the knife in my abdomen I didn't even notice the guy that was holding knife running away I felt like my legs was giving up on me.

I put my hand in my bleeding abdomen but it didn't stop it from bleeding I had a feeling like I was gonna die but it was not a feeling anymore  I was really gonna die if the blood continue to flow out of my body.the blood was so hot it feel like it was killing me too.

{Pain nullification achieve}

I didn't even get to watch all the animes..

{View ability achieve }

I felt like my eyes was closing 'fck If only I had healing ability..

{Healing ability achieve}

{Going through memories.......}

{Persona ability achieve!}

{Time travel achieve!}

{Copy paste achieve!}

{Traveling achieve!}

'what the hell is the voice!? Can I get a piece and quiet here I am dying!

{Teleporting achievement!}

'oh well not like it was gonna do me anything at least I have someone on my side even though I know it was impossible if I'm dead.....wait... Huh!?
How is there a voice in my head if I'm already dead!?!!?'

I snapped out of my though after I feel like I was feeling things again I feel like I'm in bed again.

'No! Wait that's not right I died there's no way it was a dream it was to real to be a dream I really felt the pain of being stabbed!.

3rd pov

A person was walking to the stairs at a slow pace she was holding a spatula in her hand and had a smiling face she was quickly in front a person room she put her hand in the door handle and quickly opened it ...

There was a person in the bed sleeping the girl had a Peaceful expression on her face like she was dreaming something romantic..

The person holding the spatula put her other hand that was not occupied in the blanket and pulled it the person in bed was stirring it seems like she was gonna wake up soon the person holding the spatula was shaking the girl to wake up

1st pov

I felt the blanket in my body was pulled and someone was shaking me!

I open my eyes to see my mom?huh was I really dreaming that I died?

see my mom opening her mouth"y/n wake up! It's your second day at school and your already lazing around!

I quickly sit up and say to my mom"yes mom i'll get ready now! "She stopped shaking my shoulder and had a smile on her face with her hand in her hips " good get ready to go to school the food is ready.

"Okay mom " she turned around not before reminding me to not fall asleep again " yes!!!" I said she left my room not before closing my room door

I was daze for a moment since I realized my room was not my room I mean it doesn't look like my room'did I get reincarnated?' i mean mom look the same but she does not wake me up and just go to her job and the food smell so good I feel like drooling

I guess there was only one way to know .I got up and quickly organize my supposed to be my room and got my clothes ready..

After I was done and my uniform was on my body I felt like I was having a sense of deja Vu the clothes looks familiar but not really?

I was about to go the kitchen when I notice some ball? 'what I didn't notice this ball earlier' walk toward the ball and place it in my palm it was quiet worn it looks like it's been used many times 'did this body play any sports?'but the body doesn't look like it does any sport I place the ball where it belongs and got out of 'my room'

'ill know it soon whether this body do any sport' i run downstairs and go to the kitchen "good morning mama! ' my mom turns around and smile "ahh your here just sit there and I'll get the food ready"I nod my head and sit on the chair I was waiting for my mom to give me the food.

I was happy really happy. my 'mom' in my past life doesn't serve me fresh food and always go to her work early but I was content with it since I know it's hard having a job.

My mom place the food in the table towards me and place a glass of water the food was steamed rice, miso soup and grilled fish.

It was Japanese food! I smiled and begin eating. It was so good! The miso soup was so flavorful and the grilled fish is soft inside and cruchy outsid

After I was done eating I put my hand in my stomach I was so full I feel like I was exploding. "Hahaha"mom smiled and laughed at me she was still not done eating " your eating like it's your first time eating miso soup and grilled fish" I sweat dropped 'my mom in this life is good at observing ' "hahaha.... I was just really hungry and your food always taste good mom! .

She smiled sweetly at me " you should get ready the food is already packed in the counter" she said to me ' but I don't even know the way to school!' I sweat dropped " mom can I ask a question?"

"Hmm what is it?" She answered" i really don't remember the way to the school can you tell me the directions?" I feel really nervous asking this question since i dont even know if this is my home country" uhh well I don't really expect you to know the way since we arrive here weeks ago" 'ohh my god I was lucky that this was not my home town' I quickly smiled I feel like my cheeks where about to fall off on how many times I smiled. she said the direction I was entirely focus on the things my mom said since I couldn't risk asking again.

I put my dirty dishes to the sink and and go the front door to tie my shoes and put my bag in my shoulder"bye mom!!" I shouted and get out of the house I could hear a faint voice of my mom yelling good bye.

I was going to the direction my mom said. on the way I see a court that had a goal 'soccer was the only sport I could think that have a goal' I look at my watch and It was only 5 minute until the bell ring I quickly sprint to the direction of my school as I was nearing it and in front of it....

I could feel my jaw was about to fall off I was just standing there 'thats why the uniform was so familiar!'

It was the raimon jr high!!!

3rd pov

People where staring at the girl looking at school but not advancing towards it ....

She quickly snapped out of it and swallowed a lump in her throat she couldn't believe it she was in inazuma eleven

There was a happy smiled on her face. She was so nervous and happy that she got reincarnated in inazuma I mean who wouldn't be happy it was her favorite and first anime she watch..

She walked at the school on slow pace as if she walked harder the school would collapse 'ah... wait....I don't know my classroom' once she realizes that she didn't know her classroom panic settle in her she put both of her hand in her head and crouch down 'ahhhh what am I supposed to do!!!? Huhu' people looked down on her wondering what was this girl doing.

1st pov

'Okay I got to calm down I just need to go to the principal office to ask my classroom since I forgot about it ' I stand up and go to the direction of the principal office..

I was just standing there in front of the principal office I was nervous 'no!! I got to be brave ' I knock on the door and wait for the response "Come in " I opened the door and face the principal "what is the you need ?" " Ahh can I get my number of my classroom I kinda forgot about it "I fidget I was extremely nervous " here " he handed me a paper that have my schedule"ahh thank you"I bowed and sprinted out of the door and carefully closed the door of the principal office I didn't want to get detention.

Time skip

I was in my classroom I had a book in front of my face I mean I didn't really think it was a book there was just writing and nonsense in the 'notebook' and I was observing endou I was really lucky to be in his classroom since it was the second day of the Jr high that means tomorrow is the day endou is finding member for the soccer club to not get banned

Time skip

I stretch my body I was sitting all day in my chair writing everything that I remember. my memory feel like it was jumbled and disappearing and it was not good

I didn't do anything to communicate to endou but I was planning to talk to him tomorrow and joining the club as a manager since I really didn't know how to play soccer I was never interested in soccer I only know midfielders defender? And goalkepper that was all I know

I sighed and put all my items in my bag I was getting ready to left the school there was still many student in the classroom getting ready and mamoru was one of them.

Kino aki was waiting for him to get ready and she was in front of the door of the classroom and in the corner of my eyes I see something falling out of endou bag I quickly run there and get the item before it lands on the floor I was just laying there hand forward

Endou looked at me with wide eyes well he was not the only one with wide eyes I was surprised I didn't know I was that fast and I was at the back of the class!

"Wow how did you do that! "endou approach me with a wide smile that I feel like I could get blinded  I quickly stand up " uhh I was a runner before!!!" I shouted. frick that was so embarrassing Endou look at me and blinking his eyes he looked like he was stunned with my loud voice I quickly put the item that I catch in his table and run out of the door..

Endou pov

"Wait!!" I said and try to catch her clothes kino approach me "ahhh I didn't get to let her join the soccer club"I said sadly I was really devastated I mean the girl could become a professional player in her speed and fast reaction " that girl was really fast I didn't even see her catch the keychain that was falling out of your bag!"kino said I nodded I put the keychain in my bag and it was the keychain my mother gave me.

Kino pat my shoulder since I was still pouting"don't worry since she's your classmate you can always pursue her to join " 'yes that's right! ' by now I was feeling better .

1st pov

I try to catch my breath 'ughhh when was the time I was that fast!' I finally calm down I try to find a bushes to help me hide from endou I finally found one and hide there I waited for endou to appear since I know his gonna be practicing with the elementary student and I really wanna see gouenji show his skill..

I see them and hide under the bushes I slowly get up and see if they are still there I slowly let out a breath of relief 'ahhh! I need to follow them!' I quickly run out of my hiding spot and turn around the corner to see if endou and aki is still there and they are I quietly follow them until we reach the riverbanks

Time skip

It was getting dark and I knew that gouenji was about to show so I find a place to hide 'there!' and just corner but It can hide me.

I was watching things that happening gouenji appearing and those thugs that though they are better than endou..

It was the time! Gouenji showing his skill
Ahhh I was excited I feel like my heart was about to burst I was watching the man kick the ball that was about to hit the little girl. I was nervous what if gouenji didn't save the 8little girl .. I mean there are things called butterfly effect..

Gouenji jumped and kicked the ball towards the man who almost hit the girl my eyes widen it was amazing and the kicked was strong it literally destroyed the man nose! It was amazing unti I hear a voice?

{Skill and movement detected}
{Copy and paste active}
{Copying the movement........}
{Successfully copy....}
{Pasting the movement}

Huh!?! I grabbed my head 'what the hell was that?!....' I calmed 'no maybe I was imagining it? .....yes of course' I looked at the riverbanks gouenji left 'huh...I didn't even hear their conversation though it was not important for other it was really important to me!'. I run towards the way home careful to not get discovered by endou if he discovered me he would pester me about soccer I didn't even know anything about soccer ...

I opened the door to my home "mama I'm home!!"Mom came towards me "your here I thought something happened to you! Why the hell are you so late?"I rub my head "ahmm...uh!I just came after watching the people in soccer club practice"
She put her hands on her hips "are you interested in soccer? " I quickly put my hands up and say" what no! I don't even know anything about it"..

"It's not that bad if you join it your father was in a soccer club too anyways Im getting back to job tomorrow" she stated and put her hand on her head"it's so tiring to be this rich " she muttered"what was that mom?" I didn't catch on what my mom said so I asked her what she said .She jumped and say it's nothing..

'so my father was someone who do soccer at this world huh...'i suddenly feel hands on my shoulder and start shaking me! "Honey get your bath ready go wash up! Your too dirty there no way I would let you eat if you don't go clean yourself!"I put my hand on her shoulder and stop her from shaking me"okay mom I'll go to shower now!'.

She stopped shaking me and told me to do it quickly since the food was gonna be cold "yes yes ma'am!" I run upstairs not waiting for her to say anything else..

I begin calming my heart down after running in this house! I opened up my room door and started showering.

After I was done I use a hair dryer to dry my hair I looked at the soccer ball behind me 'that must be the ball that my father used when he use to do soccer.. I wonder what happen to him.' I looked down at my lap spacing out..

I snapped out of it begin thinking what my mom job is. I stand up and go to my closet and begin packing up my uniform tomorrow ' I kinda do not want to go to school tomorrow ' I sighed I cannot be this lazy after I was done I begin walking towards our kitchen where mom is already placing the plates down..

" Ahh honey come sit down "I sit down at look at our meal it looks very good I looked at my mom it was very obvious she want to say something to me "what is it mom?" I said she quickly answered"you do know I have a job tomorrow"I nodded I feel a little down since it's like my mom in past life she didn't have time for me but I like my mom here more at least she try to have enough time for me not like 'her' always out of the house.

"I won't have enough time for us to have our meal together honey but I'm always gonna cook for you.." I smiled "I will send money to your credit card" I feel my eyes widen i had a credit card!?!'  I was surprised is a kid like me supposed to have a credit card!!?.

I nodded my head slowly and muttered okay I was antonished. she slide a phone and a black credit card..

'huhhhhh!!!?!!?? What what what kind of wealth is this and trusting it to a kid!?!' I feel like my eyes were about to left my body and roll in the ground and get buried i stayed frozen...

I feel a palm in my hand and a soft voice " honey are you okay " she said with a worried face and a soft tone"is it not enough for you don't worry I will add more money to it" I quickly denied it I didn't need more money it was enough for me!

She smiled and hand me it I put it in my hand staring at it in daze I snapped out if after she said to eat the food since it was getting cold I carefully place it in the table and begin eating the food.. I feel like I didn't even taste the food..

Time feel like it was only my memory and the result is I was already in my room still stunned I shake my head and lied down on the bed I feel my eyes already closing and I feel into a deep slumber..

(And yes you are really op and rich please if you don't like it you can go and not read my story)

( I'm a beginner to this so if I make any mistake please say it to me so I can improve my writing and slow updates bye bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 17
WARNING. May contain lemon. This is my first fan-fiction. Don't be too mean. comment any mistakes. Any requests send me a message. I do not own the c...
260K 7.3K 40
I'm too lazy to put a description. This is G!P story if you're not comfortable just don't read it. Again , i just want to remind the readers that En...
110K 4.4K 15
Just read it and understand. I don't want to spoil my own novel to you in a story description. Warning Spoiler Bad language
201K 3.8K 60
(Closed) *Please read the Introuduction first before commenting your request* READER X CHARACTER!! 》 Request Box is Closed《 The character onl...