They Are our brother's? ( sk...

By btsffbysam

A family which is separate from past fifteen years found each other will they accept eachother from their... More

chapter 1 ( back story)
chapter 2 ( present)
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 3: (Perfect welcome )
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Not an update
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28

chapter 19

507 16 6
By btsffbysam

"Hmm, lastly only three teams are needed.
Sunoo, Kai, Jungwon, Soobin, Jay, Niki
will be in room "J".

Heeseung, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Jake, Taehyun, Sunghoon
will be in room "I".

And lastly,
Han, Felix, Jeongin, Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Lana
are going to be part of room "N".

Everyone...

"..........."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"

" "Teacher, are you serious?"

"That's not going to happen."

"We don't want to see any girls around our oppas."

"Teacher, we can share the same room with oppas."

"Please, teacher."

Lots of students started to argue and whine.

"Stop your bullshit and fucking rubbish talks. The teacher already decided, so stop your arguments," Hyunjin said.

"Yahh, you little brats, mind your tongue at least in front of your teacher," Jisoo said.

"Whatever."

"Hmmm, guys, please give me all your electronic gadgets. Our team is going to collect everything that connects you to the city. Having nothing to do, we believe you will talk to someone to kill your time and help create friendly bonds. Another thing, each of the roommates will make their own food since the rooms we provide you are pretty big and have an attached kitchen and other amenities. So, make food for yourself and your teammates.

Bonding means friendship bonds, don't forget in your room we have cameras. There are lots of things I want to tell you, but for now, please go to your rooms and let me be free. See you next day," Jisoo said with a smile.

Her team collected students' phones and other electronic devices. After that, everyone goes to their rooms, not forgetting the girls who were glaring at Lana because she got rooms around their precious crushes.

"Ohhh how I wished we would be in the same room," Beomgyu said, wiping his fake tears.

"Crocodile tears of a bear. It's really annoying to see you acting. Aish, why are we always stuck in the same room?" Yeonjun said, rolling his eyes.

"At least Beomgyu is lucky to have you. He can eat your delicious food. We don't even know how to boil water," Kai said.

"Don't worry, hyung. Jay hyung is really good at cooking," Jungwon said.

"That's a relief."

Then everybody looked at SKZ and the duo siblings.

"Hmm, actually... we are .....not ......bad ...at cooking," Lana said.

"Ommooo, peace... I thought you couldn't cook, but now I'm okay. Let's go to our rooms. I want to sleep. It was a long day, and I'm tired," Taehyun said.

"Yahhhh."

Then everyone goes to their respective rooms.

__________________________________________________________

In skz room

"Why are there only three beds here? There are six people who are going to share the same room," Hyunjin said, looking at the beds.

"Also, the teacher snatched our phones. How are we going to kill time?" Seungmin said, resting his head on the chair.

"So, that means we are going to share beds?" Han asked.

"Of course, Dumbo, can't you see?" Felix answered. While the four of them were busy, they forgot about the presence of the duo siblings. After discussing, all the siblings decided:

Felix and Hyunjin would share a bed.
Han and Seungmin.
And lastly,
Lana and Jeongin.
Then everybody changed their outfits to pajamas.

"Finally, we are ready to sleep. Let's sleep, I'm tired," Felix said.

As he said, everybody slept without making any noise. Everything is looking okay, but everything is not. It's really difficult for Lana and Jeongin's mindset. They always share the same room, cuddle with each other, but now there are lots of different people present who are unfamiliar.

They are feeling empty, with a lonely feeling even though everyone is around. But you feel yourself alone, thinking of that Lana hugged tightly to Jeongin. He patted her head until she slept. After some time, he also slept.
________________________________________________________

Sunghoon pov

In this moonlight, I'm feeling like I'm stuck where I can't turn back nor look forward. I'm feeling alone just like always, yet today I missed my all brothers' reunion. We've never been apart since I can remember. Even though they are my only family, the demon inside me always whispers in my ears that I don't belong to them. I always thought I'm not part of their happy family; that's the reason I never opened myself to someone, not even my brothers.

That's why everyone called me cold and rude. Though my personality is different from my family's, they never leave me alone by myself. They are always there for me, and I'm really grateful for that. I love them from the bottom of my heart. Even though I may not belong, I will try my best to become a part of them and never leave them.

End of sunghoon pov

_________________________________________________________

Next morning

Lana woke up and saw her surroundings with a smile on her face. She thought that making herself a cup of coffee and enjoying the view wasn't bad. Still sleepy, she was going anywhere and bumping into things. Suddenly, a cold wind passed, making her shiver.

"Ahhhhhhh, I need oppa's hoodie, it's really warm," she said to herself and went to the closet to find the hoodie.

"Where the hell did Jeongin oppa put his hood, I can't find it," she whispered slowly because she soon realized she wasn't alone with her brother but with her other four brothers who hate noises.

She pouted and went to make herself coffee. While she was focused, someone stood behind her, making her scream. She held her chest and looked at the person.

"Sorry for overreacting, Jisung, sir. I thought it was a ghost who wanted to enjoy coffee with me," she said in her sleepy voice.

" "You are making coffee without coffee powder," he chuckled, looking at his clueless sister who was rubbing her eyes to make sure it's true.

"Why are you shivering? Why don't you wear a hoodie or some warm clothes?" Jisung said, putting coffee powder.

"Actually, I like to wear my brother's hoodie... I mean Jeongin's hoodie, so I didn't pack mine, and now I can't find his hoodies," Lana whispered.
She didn't know what made Jisung casually talk to her. His mood was good, which meant she was safe, she thought.

"Would you like to wear mine?" Jisung asked.

"Pardon."

"I bought enough hoodies for myself. It's already cold, so I don't mind sharing with you if you want," he said, pouring coffee into cups.

God knows how Lana got the courage, but she said yes. Then Han went and came back with one of his hoodies and gave it to her. She immediately wore it over her pajamas because the cold wind was making her tremble. She thanked him, and then both of them enjoyed the view.

The forest hotel at sunrise carries a serene ambiance, with a gentle mid-morning breeze weaving through the tall trees. The air feels crisp and invigorating, carrying the chill of the night while the first rays of the sun peek through the branches, casting a golden hue across the surroundings.

The rustling leaves and distant chirping of waking birds add to the tranquil symphony, creating an immersive and refreshing experience in the midst of nature's embrace.

"By the way, you are looking cute in this oversized hood," Han said, sipping his coffee.

"Oversized hoodies make me warm, thank you oppa... I mean sir."

"I don't mind if you call me oppa after all I'm your brother, right?" Lana nodded with a faint smile.

"Okay, now enough, you will catch a cold. Go and freshen up, today we will make breakfast," Jisung said. Lana nodded and immediately went from there.

" Ahhhhhhh finally my plan worked how jinious I am " jisung said himself being proud

Okay
Flashback
One hour ago
Jisung pov

Two days ago, when I was going somewhere, I heard two lovebirds having foolish talks. But one point
caught my attention when the girl said,

"I like to wear my brother's hoodie, also yours."

Then her boyfriend said, "I don't know why you girls are obsessed with our clothes; my sister also likes to wear my clothes."

The girl said, "Every girl on this planet loves to wear her brother's clothes, even if they are oversized."

I don't know why, but her words were ringing in my mind. After that day, when I came back home and passed Lana's room, I heard her say that she is not going to pick her hoodies; she likes to wear Jeongin's hoodie. Today, I woke up early and heard her mumbling, so I immediately picked up Jeongin's hoodie and put it in my closet, pretending to sleep.

Then you know what happened
Even this feels like childish but I'm happy atleast I managed to make her comfortable even make her wear mine hoodie, she is looking very cute ,
I hope our relationship will develop in this trip

End of jisung pov

___________________________________________________________

" When we are going to meet him hyung"

" Soon"

___________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 161 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...
102K 2.6K 26
⛓️𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 ⛓️ 💣𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞💣 🖤𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥🖤
26.5K 1.2K 63
Miroh is a city run by the mafia, several in fact. One of the wealthiest and feared mafia families lies in the hands of a spoiled rich kid Hwang Hyun...
19.8K 571 29
(Story Discontinued/completed) 2 ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs, 𝖲𝖺4 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖷𝖷𝖷. 𝖶𝗁𝗈'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍? "𝖧𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖺4 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? 𝖧𝖾...