Prettiest replacement

By SakshiR10

"tum aaisa nahi kar sakti , tumhari shaadi hai aaj"she tried to make her understand but her sister didnot und... More

HELLO
CHARACTERS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE

TEN

4K 315 42
By SakshiR10

2300+ words

Aaj socha ki tere alawa kuch aur sochu,

aur abhi tak usi soch mein hu ki tere alawa sochu toh kya sochu

Aaditya stood in the door while his grandfather was sitting on the chair.

"come here beta"

"Dadu, did you have some work that made you call me at so late in the night?"

"Son, there was a lot to talk about but it's too late now.Now we are very happy that you have made our name so high. You are the rightful owner of this company and we don't think anyone can run this company better than you."

"Thankyou dadu"

"ok beta I am leaving now"

"ji dadu goodnight"after saying this his grandfather left him.As soon as his grandfather left the room he was about to leave the room as well but he got a call from Arun.

"yes Arun"he said in his cold tone.

"s..sorry to disturb you sir but it was urgent .Sir, all your work has been done. The person who was thinking of leaking our office information is none other than junior employee Rajeev. He had earlier also sold some of our information to another company.Sir, what should I do with him now?"

"What to do, you just bring him to the basement and Viaan and I will take care of the rest."

"ok sir"saying this he cut the call.

Here Aaditya was smirking.

What made you think that by working in my office you would trick me? If you had behaved like this, I would have killed you directly, but you have committed a bigger crime than that. I won't know what you think, you have looked at Mrs. Tara Aaditya Singhania  in a wrong way. No one dares to look at her in that way.This night will be your last night and tomorrow before the moon rises you will leave this world.

After a while he goes back to his room..His gaze tenderly met the sight of his beloved wife immersed in dreams, the book cradled in her hands like a treasure trove of secrets. It was the most precious sight of his wife was sleeping so adorably . She was in such a deep sleep.His eyes traced the lines of her dreaming face, captivated by the subtle play of emotions dancing in the shadows of her eyelids. Respecting the sanctity of her reverie, he delicately retrieved the book from her grasp, careful not to disturb the ethereal connection between her and the world of words. With a tender smile, he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead, a silent declaration of love that hung in the air like the soft fragrance of a lullaby.He then moved back to his side.His face was turned toward her and he was just admiring his beautiful wife.After a while he fell asleep.

_____________*________________*______________*______________*______________*____

Next morning.

Aaditya got up and today he was surprised to see his wife still sleeping that too by hugging him.A smile appeared on his face but he quickly removed it.He checked the phone and it was just 5:48 in the morning.He slowly got up from the bed making sure that he does not disturb her sleep.He then moved toward his gym and did his workout.After an hour he came back and saw the room was empty he understood that she must be with everyone so he changed his dress and went downstairs.

After having breakfast his dadu spoke.

"Tara beta today can you skip your office actually your dadi need to go to the nearby temple and I was thinking you and Shaanvi could take her?"

"ji dadu sure"Tara said with a smile and them looked at Aaditya.No matter who she is, she still needs her boss permission for leave .that what she thought.

She found Aaditya leaving so she just went behind her.

"suniye"she said and Aaditya froze in his place.her voice was so cavtivating and today on top of that she used this word.Aaditya turned around and looked at her.

"ji boliye "he replied and a heat ran through her cheeks.

"Dadu want me to stay home today so I want a leave"she said while her eyes were looking down.Aaditya looked at her and then he went near her and made her look up by lifting her chin with hi index finger.

"aapka he office hai jab chaiye aaiye aur jab chaiye chutti manaiye , biwi jaan"

(This is your office, come whenever you want and take leave whenever you want, wife.)

As soon as he said this her cheeks turned red which made him smiled.

_____*______________________*__________________*___________________*___________ soon he left for office.A he reached office Arun came and then they went to the basement.

As soon as Aaditya stepped into the basement the atmosphere became hot and silent.There was a fear roaming all round and there was a man tied around 24 tied by the rope sittng on the chair.

"wow he is so cleaned"Aaditya said.His this tone is the most dangerous things . No one can guess what is going to happen next.Suddenly the boy speaks.

"S...Sir I am sorry .I was forced to do that I never wanted to betray you or the company but..."before he could say Aaditya cut him in the middle.

"I am not anger at you for that I am angry at you.....FOR LOOKING AT MY WIFE IN A WRONG WAY"this word he said in a loud voice which was enough to make everyone shiver.As soon as he said these words he shot him on his right leg making him scream for his life.

"How did you have so much courage?I know she is pretty ,cute but she is still a child not by age but by her knowledge about me, she is innocent, she doesn't know anything and she was just talking to everyone, but don't you know about my anger, didn't you fear what is the consequence of looking at Aditya Singhania's woman with dirty eyes. And how old are you, it is only 24 years, poor people of your family will lose their young son today."saying his he shot him right between his eyebrows and went back to his office.

_____________*_____________*____________*_____________*______________*__________

After an hour later his dadu came to his office.

"Dadu aap?"he questioned.

"ji beta, I wanted to talk to you about something"his dadu said and sat on the sofa and Aaditya also sat next to him.

"I want to talk to you about Tara and your relationship. It going to be long conversation"

"I have seen you taking care of everything,your family, friends, company and other stuff.I have always been proud of you for being responsible but now I am not liking that you are not taking responsibilities of your wife"Aaditya was shocked to hear those words.

"You are married to her.You choosed to marry her.You choosed her as your wife and you should take all responsibilities of her.I know,I have seen you running away from all the responsibilities since you married to her."His dadu,Abhiraaj said looking at him.

"Its not like that..."he tried to defend himself.

"You don't have to lie to me.Other family members may not notice it but I do.I can see the way you are trying to ignore her"

"I have seen you,I know you think that buying anything with money means completing responsibilities but its not.Your money can but anything but not everything"

"responsibilities doesn't means buying everything but its about love,care, respect, understanding."he added further and Aaditya looked down.

"Beta, I know you did not feel like getting married but I felt that it was the right decision and when I met their family, I was sure that I had done what I wanted and when all that happened at the wedding, I felt very bad. I thought even after being grandfather I could not do anything for my child, then I met Tara, that girl is very nice, she didn't even know you, yet she boldly agreed to marry you to keep the honor and respect of her family.Beta she is the best thing that can happen to you."

"Don't you think she deserve to have right of being your wife?"
"Dadu what else she need,I am already giving her my name and I am everything a girl need"

"No beta"as soon as Aaditya heard this he frowns.

"Beta I have seen how well she talks to everyone, loves everyone and looks at everyone lovingly, but do you know why she doesn't do all this with you because she is afraid of you, she is not comfortable with you. She is afraid that you will shout at her, she is afraid of your anger."

"Dadu its fine,I am like that only"
"No beta you are not.There i another side of you that she need to know.The soft Aaditya.show your loving side to her."

"here everybody needs your time but most importantly your wife needs your time and effort and love"

"I don't know about love but I can say that she cares for you a lot.She makes sure you eat on time.You go to your office on time.She makes sure everyone in the family understand that you are busy when you come home late and when you are frustrated."

"When you left for France she was the one who handle the home and office.She worked from 6 am to late night and still manage to keep happy face.Whenever she needed you ,you were never with her but still she didnot complain.But now I want you to be with her.She is all you want Aaditya. She is the one for you and you need to realise it.I want you to spend time with her.She is your biggest supporter."

"Whenever someone asked about you she always defended you without knowing where were you, what were you doing, with whom you were.But you bua always thrown taunts on her but she still managed everything"

"Just think once and give this marriage a chance.This will be your best decision and you will never regret it I promise you that."saying this Dadu left the room and now the room was filled with silence Aaditya lost in his thought.

Aaditya remember every word he said to her.He realise that he had never tried to talk to her.He realise how he had ran away from her and left everything on her.He then decided to go home now so he tells his PA to cance; all the meeting.

In home

As soon as he entered the house he saw everyone laughing and sitting together but he didn't find his wife there.He slowly moved inside and saw his wife doing something in the kitchen.Without being notice by anyone he moved to the kitchen.He signaled the maids to move out and they did.He stood and looked at his wife.he was stare at her kneading the dough.

why didn't I never notice her working.damn she look so beautiful.

Suddenly a voice came pulling him out of his thought.

​"why are you looking at me like that?"

"Now I can't even look at my wife?"he relied making her look at him.She turned around and looked at his black eyes.

"N...No"she replied.

"Tell me clearly, you can't look into my eyes like this."saying this he moved forward and she took a step back then in no time she was pinned to kitchen counter.She stared at him then again speaks.

"I can't stand this nonsense of yours"she said and moved out of the kitchen making him smiled.

"woaah today a miracle had happened, THE GREAT AADITYA SIGHANIA had smiled.This should be today's new headline"Viyaan said and Shaanvi laughed making Aaditya glared at them.

​"Viyaan get ready we need to handle few meeting"Aaditya said Viyaan understood so he takes his car and moved with Aaditya.

After 2 hours in their room.

Tara was sorting her clothes when Suhani barged in her room.

"No one taught you manners? don't you know you should knock before entering someone's room?"

"ohh shut up okay , stop this drama.I know you don't aren't in love and you both doesnot really live like a married couple"

"This is our personal matter"Tara said while her focus was still on her clothes.

​"You talk about coming into the room. If you had not come then I would have had only rights on this house, this room and Aditya."Suhani shouted but then Tara turned and looked at her.

"Now that I have come, nothing can happen."

"You see, one day it will all be mine"

"As I have said before but today again I say that you should prepare, work hard but remember one thing, you may get all this but my husband is only mine"as soon as she completed saying this Shaanvi came and called Tara.

​It was at night Tara was busy with her work when Aaditya came to the room.He changed and came back again.

"How was your day?"he asked and Tara looked at him.

"Nothing special just fine and you?"
"same"

"By the way today dadu told me how you defended me when I was not present here and how you have handled everything"
"hmm"
"one thing is very clear neither can you see me with anyone else as you yourself told me nor can you see my name getting spoiled. You neither let anyone speak bad about me nor let anyone think bad about me"

"what's the deal are you in love with me?"he asked and Tara sat straight and looked at him with frown.

"It's not possible for me to fall in love with you"she said with smirk.

"It is possible and if not then why would you defend the man's name whom you don't even consider your husband?"

"yes right hogya tumhara ab ya aur kuch kehena hai?"she raised her eyesbrows.

"Nahi kuch nahi"

he said and sat next to her.

"Kya"

"Kya kya"

"apna kaam karo na"saying this she turned around.

"Accha ek baat suno"

"hmm"

"idhar dekho toh"he said and tara turned to him and raised her eyebrows.

"I'm really happy with what you  did for me.And I want to apologize to you that because of me you had to listen to bua's taunts and when you needed me, I was not with you and left you alone."

"Ohho the great Aaditya Singhania is saying sorry wait wait let me record it"she said while pretending to search for her phone while made him laugh.

"stop this"he said while laughing.

"no no this must be recorded"she said and they both laughed after a while Aaditya again spoke.

"I really mean it"Tara could feel the truth in his voice.

"It really fine .pehele mujhe dukh huwa tha par bas ittu sa"she said while showing the space between her thumb and index finger.

​(Earlier I felt sad but it was just a little.)

"I am sorry"

"Its completely fine"

​THANKYOU FOR READING TILL NOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 21.3K 57
(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two opposites arranged together. Their marr...
128K 6K 21
Shourya Singh Rajput... 33 year old elder son of the royal and the most powerful family in India. A ruthless CEO of Rajput industries. The most scar...
401K 23.7K 28
[SLOW UPDATES] " Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her th...
1.2M 89.8K 65
ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stands for unity and love.The synonym of per...