Oneshots of KinnPorsche - The...

By LonelyWriter821

This is the Oneshots of all KinnPorsche series real and ghost ships. The stories may contain :- ▪︎Smut ▪︎Tor... More

KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Pt 1
KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Final Pt. 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Final Pt.
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.1🔞
BigKen - My Man
KimChay - Love in Disguise - Pt. 1
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Final Pt.
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Pt. 2
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Final Pt.
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt. 2
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Final Pt. ⚠️

KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.2

685 23 2
By LonelyWriter821

Author's POV

Chiang Mai is the second-largest city in Thailand. It's located in the north of the country, and it's famous for its historical temples, picturesque mountains, cool weather, and scenic views.

Located in Chiang Mai is Changpuek Hospital, famous for its excellent services to patients.

People from different parts of the country visit Chiang Mai to get treatment at this hospital.

And the person behind the huge success of the hospital was none other than Dr. Porsche Kittisawasd.

He was known to be a kind and gentle man who gave the utmost care and attention to his patients.

The best thing about him was that he would not charge poor people who couldn't afford a high amount. He would treat them for free. Also, he was a very experienced and skilled doctor.

The night Kinn spent with Macau, he got a call from the doctor who was treating his brother, Dr. Ken, asking him to shift Kim immediately to another hospital for specialized treatment.

Kinn couldn't think of anything else at that time. Because he wanted to hold Macau's hands and get old together but at the same time he wanted to be there for his only blood.

And hence, Kinn made the difficult decision to leave Macau and travel to Chiang Mai to get Kim treated from the famous doctor Porsche.

He had only talked about this to his friends Tay and Time and asked not to tell anyone else.

Soon he left for Chiang Mai with Kim and had hope in his heart that leaving Macau behind would lead to a better future for his brother.

Macau, on the other hand, was devastated. This was the first time he felt loved after his brother left him.

For a second Macau thought he also had someone to take care of and support him, someone who would always be there by his side.

But now he was left alone. Again.

But this time, he decided not to sit back and wallow in self-pity. He decided to find Kinn and ask him directly if he loved him as much as he claimed. Why did he leave without saying goodbye?

The first thing he did was go to the bus stop where they first met. He tried going in all directions to find a bar or brothel where Kinn could have worked.

He tried asking the locals for any place that provided escort services, hoping to get a lead on Kinn's whereabouts. However, his search for Kinn proved fruitless.

It was quite late by now, so he decided to return since he had to work the next day.

Just like that night, Macau again went to the same bus stop and waited for his bus.

It was around 11 p.m., but no buses arrived. He decided to call a taxi when a tall guy with good facial and physical features came towards him.

He smiled at Macau and sat next to him. He kept looking at Macau.

Macau raised his eyebrows at him and said, "Yes? How can I help you?"

"Are you feeling lonely? I can provide you with some company. 5000 baht per night."

Macau thought for a moment and said, "Do you know someone named Kinn? He is almost your height. Has small eyes and black hair."

The guy looked at him sceptically and said, "How do you know my friend?"

Macau felt overwhelmed that at last, after a long search, he is going to get some clues about Kinn.

"You are his friend? Can you please take me to him? Please, I beg you!" Macau said.

The guy thought for a moment and said, "Come."

Macau followed the guy, who had parked his bike nearby. The guy sat on his bike and wore a helmet and handed one to Macau.

They drove for almost 30 minutes. The guy finally stopped in front of a bar.

'Yok's bar', the banner read.

Both got down, and the guy turned to Macau's and said, "Follow me."

The guy went inside followed by Macau.

Cleaning was going on in the bar. It seemed like some kind of big party took place in the evening.

"Hey! Max!", the guy shouted to one of the guy cleaning.

"Hey! Time! What's up?", Max said.

"Nothing much. Have you seen Tay?", asked Time.

"He is in the make-up room I think", Max replied.

"Okay. Thanks man.", Time said and turned towards Macau and said, "Come"

Time took Macau to the backside of the bar where they entered a room which had a board that said, "Staffs Only"

Both of them entered the room and Macau saw a boy sitting in front of the mirror and doing his touch-up.

"Tay!", Time called out. The boy turned and smiled at Time and then he stared at Macau.

"Who is he?", Tay asked while pointing at Macau.

"He came looking for Kinn", Time said as he sat on the chair.

"Kinn?", Tay asked. "Why? Did he take any money from you and didn't return?"

"No", Macau said. "I just want to know about his whereabouts"

"We don't know", Tay said and turned to continue with his make-up.

"Please! It's really important!", Macau pleaded.

Time looked at Macau sympathetically and said, "Kinn has took his brother to Chiang--"

"TIME!", Tay shouted. "DON'T! WE HAVE PROMISED HIM!"

Then he turned to Macau and said, "And you, Mr... whatever. We don't know where he is. So please just go from here. Customers are going to come here for whores. So, I suggest you to go from here!"

Tay then barged off the room. Time sighed and got up from his seat and was about to go when Macau held his arms and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Please sir! I beg you! Can you please tell me where he is? I will pay you!", Macau said and took out his wallet.

"No sir! I don't need money! But can you please tell me why are you desperately looking for Kinn?", Time asked.

"I love him. Even though we had spent only a few hours together, he felt like home to me! And too loves me. Look at this letter he left for me!", Macau said and showed the letter to Time that Kinn had left.

Time read the letter and thought for some time and said, "Even in this letter, he has mentioned not to search for him. Then why are you still?"

"I want to hear it from him that he doesn't want to be with me", Macau said.

Time sighed and said, "Sorry. I can't tell you. We had promised him that we would not tell anyone."

Time then returned the letter to Macau and opened the door to leave when suddenly he turned and said, "But I can say one thing."

Macau looked at Time hopefully. Time continued.

"He has taken Kim to one of the best hospitals in North Thailand"

And walked away. Macau stood there and thought.

'Best hospital in North Thailand? There are 100 of hospitals in North, how am I going to find him?'

He then took out his phone and searched, 'Best hospital in North Thailand'

The results said, 'Changpuek Hospital'

Macau looked at and thought, 'This hospital?'

_____________

After a few hours

In Changpuek Hospital, Chiang Mai

"YOU BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!", shouted a man in his late 20s. Everybody in the hospital came out to look at the commotion that was happening in the reception of the hospital.

"Mr. Kinn! Please listen to me! We didn't do anything!", the head doctor, Porsche tried speaking.

"YOU SHUT UP! DON'T EVEN SPEAK! FUCKING BASTARD! THIS IS A HORRIBLE HOSPITAL! YOU AREN'T A NICE DOCTOR! NOW I KNOW WHY YOU TREAT POOR PEOPLE FREELY.", Kinn shouted.

"Mr. Kinn. You are going out of the line!", Porsche said.

"I AM GOIND OUT OF THE LINE? I AM?', Kinn shouted and held Porsche by this collar. "LOOK HERE! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE COURT! I WILL SUE YOU! I WILL SUE THIS FUCKING HOSPITAL!!"

"PORSCHE! KINN! STOP IT!", said a voice that made both of them look towards the hospital front door.

"Macau", Porsche and Kinn said in unison and then looked at each other.

"What the hell is happening here?", Macau said. "And Kinn, leave his collar"

He slowly removed his hands from Porsche' collar and looked at Macau. Kinn's eyes were blood shot red. It seemed like he had been crying for hours.

Macau got worried by looking at him and went towards him and held his hands asked, "What happen Kinn? Why are you crying and why have you created this commotion"

Kinn looked at Macau and said, "You know this bastard?" and pointed towards Porsche.

"Why do you ask?", Macau asked.

"Answer me", Kinn said sternly.

"We are high best friends,", Macau said.

Kinn sighed and laughed. He then looked at Porsche and said, "You guys are high school best friends. Then how come one became a nice person and the other became a bastard one? Huh? Tell me! TELL ME!!"

Kinn pushed back Porsche and throwed a punch at him. Porsche fell on the ground because of the punch.

"Kinn! Stop it!", Macau said and went to help Porsche to stand.

Kinn laughed while tears streamed down his face, "Oh! I forgot! You guys are friends!"

Macau helped Porsche to stand and said, "CAN YOU GUYS STOP! Will you now at least tell me why are you guys fighting?"

Macau looked at Kinn who looked away and said nothing. Macau then turned to Porsche, looking for answers. Porsche explained.

"Mac, actually, Mr Kinn came here yesterday with his brother for treatment. His brother was admitted here and the past few hours. And when we ran some tests, we came to know that---"

Kinn interrupted, "YOU CAME TO KNOW? At least when you are telling, tell the truth you motherfucker!"

"Stop!", Macau said. Kinn looked at him and sighed and continued.

"I will you tell the truth! In the name of treating my brother, this bastard removed and sold all my brother's organs! HE FUCKING KILLED KIM! MY KIM!" and broke down crying.

"What?", Macau said in shock.

"YES! Now I know why he never takes money from the poor. He sells their organs for money!", Kinn said and again tried to punch Porsche. But Macau managed to pull Kinn back.

Macau looked at Kinn and said, "It is impossible! Porsche will never do that"

"Of course, you would believe it! I will fucking sue him and this hospital and sent this bastard to jail!" Kinn said with determination.

"If that's what you want, then fine, I will fight for him in the court", Macau said with a expressionless face.

"What do you mean?", Kinn asked.

"I am a lawyer Kinn. And I will fight to prove that my friend didn't kill your brother", Macau said.

Kinn looked at Macau in disbelief and said, "Wow. You believe and not me? You said you loved me?"

"I said I love you but I never said that I will blame an innocent for you", Macau said.

"Macau, but---", Kinn said when someone interrupted.

"No need to beg to him. I will be your lawyer.", said a voice which made all them look at the hospital door.

There stood a figure with a coat in his hands while his other hands were in his pockets.

Macau looked at him and his eyes widened in shock. "Ve...Vegas", he stuttered.

Vegas walked towards Kinn with a smirk. He stood next to him and said, "Hello Mr Kinn. I am Vegas Nannakun. I am lawyer and Macau's brother. I will fight for you and prove that this hospital and this doctor are the reason behind your brother's death."

(To be continued...)

______________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 69 15
This will contains smut, fluff, sadness and other emotions of ghostships of KinnPorsche. And others. Otherss like everyone One shot or short stories...
79.8K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫 and 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞. I hope you wi...
1.3K 159 17
A collection of different types of one shot stories. Updating only when I can (Sorry). Mature Content and NSFW AU and Canon FanFicition Stories will...
495K 9.2K 110
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...