Apocalyptic Beast Infection

By LegitFurry

Arc: Intermission ✔ Diversity (Ongoing) ─────────────────────── WARNING: -Gore -Strong Word ────────────────... More

[1]: The Roaring Terror
[2]: A Helping Hand or... Paw?
[3]: Search For The 'Flag'
[4]: Bloodshed
[5]: Bloody Past
[6]: Lycanthropy
[7]: Adapt
[8]: Outrunning an Old Friend
[9]: A Swordman's Way
[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍
[𝟷𝟸]: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙
[𝟷𝟹]: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[𝟷𝟺]: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
[𝟷𝟻]: 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
[16]: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛
[17]: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔
[18]: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕s 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
[19]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[EX-0]: "The Divine Sign"

[𝟷𝟷]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚊𝚢

17 1 0
By LegitFurry

——2 Years Later——

Hell the badland is still the same as ever, Nothing than other threat... The ground grumbles as two person run through the hellish badland with a pack of neurofugas and neurotoboe beast following them.

The two person rapidly breathe a shallow breath as they run before they came to a stop, The pack of beast also came to a stop... They clearly wasn't hunting the person in front of them.

"Rest all of You, You worked hard enough..."
A rough and fierce sound spoke, It was Satria's... He command the beast behind him to rest after a huge work on scattering around... The wolf beast with red mark scattering around his body nods before he turn his back around.

"You heard him, Build a tent right here. We're staying for a night."
The wolf beast spoke with a slight feeling of confidence in his voice, All the beast let out a submissive 'woof' before they walk toward the beast in the middle of the line which was carrying all the resource and tools they acquire.

"When will we find him..."
A soft voice mutters as then Satria look down to the person beside him felling down to his knee with a face telling that he was sure all the journey they run through have no meanings.

"Come on Mark... Don't fell into the pit that quick, We still have time to find Your friend... or the beast You considered as a friend-"

CLANG
A spark of metal fires up as the person in front of him who was shown to be Mark swings his knife forward, the wolf suddenly dashes and hold the attack for Satria, Satria paid up with another stoic expression as he looks at the terrifying sighting of a beast defending him.

"Easy boy... Go back to the other, Leukos."
Satria mumbles under his breath as he command the wolf in front of him, The wolf canines are shown for a second as a growl escape his throat before then he shove Mark to his fall.

"Yes sir..."
The wolf or who was referred as Leukos by Satria nod before his body flicker and disappear right after that.

"It was frightening to find out that those beast have a crazy abilities and not just infecting..."
Satria mutters, Mark scoffed at him knowing he was referring to Aimatos, the power human could never acquire.

"Now You're mentioning it... He have a similar abilities too, Just... He can absorb shadow or something."
Mark replies with an irritated look on his face as he mention Howl's Aimatos, Satria tilt his head in confusion but then he smiled to pull the tension down.

"Keep on working! You will have the rest after this!"
Leukos bawled as the other beast start to work faster on building up tent, Mark glance toward the hound with a slight feeling of confusion as they found them six months ago and then they suddenly speaks.
Satria almost kill them right in place but Mark stop him just in time before then those pack of beast explain about everything and they agreed to be put in their team considering badland is such a hell of a place to be in.

"He ran from that cold version of this hell... He should be somewhere else on the fertile land of earth, I think I've heard some veteran mentioning them as the... Asia?"
Mark stated as he look into the distance where he could see a large tree that stretching from the edge of the valley in front of them, It was known as the border of the fertile land left here and believe it or not it wasn't as safe as it was told...

"Speaking of earth... I miss those rainforest..."
Satria sighed as he mumbles under his breath as he fell down to sit on the dusty sand. Mark glances as him as he then smiled a bit.

"Hey Hum-"
THWACK
A leopard beast was about to call them but Leukos's hand flies over to throw his fist up onto the leopard's head.

"Speak politely toward them... Use 'sir' or something else You've known."
Leukos whispered right into the leopard's ears to warn him, The leopard nods in fear before he stand up and run away from him.

"... Sir, The camp is ready."
Leukos speaks as the leopard run away, Mark and Satria nods before Leukos turn his back around and step away from them.

"But seriously... I felt something very bad is happening there..."
Mark mutters as he look down with a slight feeling of dread washing over him in an instant as he spoke those words.

—————

Scream and cries of innocent survivor filling up the broken city... Those who considered 'lucky' to survive in the past now realize that in reality they aren't.

But of course there's still a fragment of hope that have been crushed from the destruction, The person that send a shiver down the beast spine as he draw his blade.

"Come on, Pack everything You find we don't have time... We already heard the howling before!"
One of the female survivor bawled the other survivor, She was wearing her torn casual outfit she worn for probably a whole year as her left arm is already covered with bunch of bandage.

They were currently scavenging on one of the building in this very hell that wasn't so surprising to find in current condition.

"GAH!"
The female survivor gasped as she fall to the ground followed by a chuckling, Her eyes burn in fury as she found out who it was.

"CONNOR!!"
She exclaimed just to found a furry finger was put next to her lips to shush her off, She was irritated by this wolf in front of him...

"Come on... Being noisy now?"
Connor burst out laughing before then someone throw their fist onto Connor's head as he crashes onto the floor.

"Connor... Your abilities is useful... but Your personality of course have broken up after the disappearance Fanny-"
A deep voice of a man sighed as then he mention Fanny but then he found a wind slicing up a bit of his cheeks as he then choose to shut his mouth.

The man use all his courage to glance at those eyes of Connor, he find a burning fury masking those friendly looking eyes on Connor's face.

"Aroooo..."

A bone chilling howl echoes outside as the female survivor face creeps up in horror followed by her men starting to get a bit loud for a second.

CLANG—CRASH!
The solid metal wall behind them scream out a rough sound before it broke out with an eyeless beast following in.

"SHIT OCHIORAMA!"
The female screamed out as she aimed out her handgun just to find the beast blinking and biting her head off in an instant.

Connor quickly throws a piece of metal outside. The beast pick off the sound of rushing wind before then it blitz off to the brick as it horrifying teeth crushed it before devouring a whole metal.

The other men watches in horror before they find Connor adding his index finger onto the surface of his lips, warning the other to stay silent while that blind beast is outside.

SPLAT!
The sound of blood bursting out shock everyone else including Connor, Connor turn around to find a spear structured out of warm dark blood piercing the beast's head.

"What the fu-"
SLAM
Connor gasped as he find himself flying to the wall, A loud growl came out of his throat as he gaze upon the one who does that just to find that damned blind species again.

WOOSHZING
The air around him quickly wobble left and right at thunderous speed, Connor stare at it with shock before a man appear with his sword swinging forward as he decapitates the beast head in an instant.

"Who the fu-"

"Zahiro, That's my name."
The man replies in an instant as he stab the sword into the dusty ground, Connor still out walking toward him growling.

"Hm? You're a beast? Couldn't see You better out there in the dark."
Zahiro asked while he then smiled weakly just to find Connor's furry hand to reach him and grab him by his scarf.

"NOT. YOUR. NAME. WHO ARE YOU-"
ZING-
Connor eyes widen before he pulls his legs to leap back in reflex, That sword in the ground is already on Zahiro's hand as he flinch, Just then he find blood dripping onto the ground.

"Say... Do You slice my forehead or ears?"
Connor asked with a stoic expression on that face, Zahiro clenched hand looses up as it index finger point up at his ears.

"Even my fur can't harden and spike up at that speed... Are You a human?"
Connor asked once again while he tilts his head around checking Zahiro's feature, Everything is right except his eyes... his left eyes is almost all white with his iris being gray masking itself in the snow white sclera while his right eye is crystal blue that seemed to glows everytime he draw his blade.

"I am... Maybe."
Zahiro mutters before his body flicker as the wind rushes down the road, his body vanishes as the wind start to rush over the city.

—————

"Killing human came to a time where it go so BORING... Killing my kind won't be illegal isn't it?"
A quad-eared wolf speak as he stare into the dark city from the tall building that was the one that still stand upon the destruction.

The wolf crossed his hand as he sighed and fell to the ground, He flex his claws before he puncture the ground and start to move it. He moved it in circular motion as it create an almost-perfect circle.

The wolf beast sighed before walking out of the shade as a crystal red shines bright in his void-like black sclera, one stare and You fell deep in those pitch black void on those part of his eyes, he blinked a several time as his eye adjust to the light as another small slit of eyelids stretching below it shining out a luminous white color.

Snow white fur is coating all his body with his tail swishing around as he gazes toward the dark cities.

ZING-SPLAT!
Just as he start to relax, Something blitzes towards him as a blade swing at a marvelous speed almost touched his neck, Attempting to decapitate him. His blood swiftly burst out of his body as it harden in an instant blocking the sword.

"Im not that dumb... You know?"
The wolf growled as he flex out all his claws dripping off blood rapidly as he swing it backward creating a blood string.

"I know You before... You must be... Zahiro right? Bright blue eyes... Dusky skin and those nice hair of yours, And of course nice clothes..."
The wolf acknowledged the man standing before him, his fur flies all around with the wind dancing around. Just as he turn his face toward Zahiro, he rub his chin as his lips form a small smile while he compliment his way of dressing.

Zahiro's hand trembles in a bit but after a flashes of a second he huffed and clenched his hand more tightly, The wolf laughed in satisfaction knowing he's not overwhelmed by the pressure of his eye.

"Haha... Well then... I politely accept Your duel."
The wolf laughed as he raise his hand up in the air as his blood flow out to form a deadly blade as he swing it back and forth.

"A little bit claustrophobic here? Well then, LET'S DANCE ON THE BLOODY FLOOR UNTIL DAWN SHINE!"
The wolf roared as he threw the blade forward while it lunged at Zahiro at unexpected speed, Zahiro gasped as he grasp his sword stronger before swinging it to the right, his sword flies out of his hand along with the blood sword bouncing to the ground.

He thought that was all over as he breathe heavily with a feeling of dread and fear soaking deep in his very soul before then...
BAM!
The wolf dashes forward before he swings his legs up slamming down Zahiro into the air, Zahiro grunts in pain as he flies up in the air just to find a bullet of blood blasting him up to the ground.

"Shit..."
Zahiro mutters as he coughed out blood from the attack, A sword launch down to stab the ground beside him before then followed by the ground crumbling down as the beast jump down to the ground.

"First let me introduce my name or maybe my host name, I am the one and only Howl Nexcort."

——To Be Continued——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 532 11
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** "War... War never changes." The world had seen many technological advances since...
46.2K 1.2K 21
Humanity has fallen before the Anthro races. Twenty years of war has reduced the human population to drastically low numbers, severe enough to warran...
41.6K 669 48
A war between humans and Furries broke out between them over discrimination and racism that the humans gave to the furs. 20 years of war led humans c...
5.6K 223 10
What if the Soviet Union won the Space Race? What if the Cold War didn't end? What if there was never a disaster in Chernobyl? In an alternate timeli...