masquerade โ™ฃ kim seungmin

Oleh S0NAT4

๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ™ฃ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... Lebih Banyak

c.1.
c.2.
c.3.
c.4.
c.5.
c.6. ๐ŸŽ„
c.7.

epilogue

137 4 3
Oleh S0NAT4

4:57 pm

"uh-huh. yeah."

you approached seungmin, who was on the phone by the bench.

"look, i don't know how else to put it. we've all stated our cases and if you won't make a change, that's on you."

he looked concentrated and dedicated.

"alright."

he looked at you with a reassuring smile.

seungmin nodded as the person on the phone spoke.

the corners of his lips turned upward, giving him a look of satisfaction on his countenance.

"thank you so much. have a nice day."

he hung up, turning to you.

"is that good news?"

you fiddled with the zipper on your jacket, locking eye contact.

"the best news."

he pulled you into a tight, yet languid embrace.

his arms held you firmly as his chin rested on your shoulder.

you closed your eyes, listening to his soft breaths.

"how'd you manage to convince them?"

you spoke softly, not wanting to cause him to pull away.

"it was risky to even say out loud."

he didn't answer the question.

"all of us came together to talk to the staff of jype, i'll say that."

seungmin pulled away, but still remained in your arms.

you got lost in his eyes with only a gaze of love.

love.

you've never used said word when it came to seungmin yet.

your eyes wandered down to his lips, then darted back upward.

seungmin let out a small laugh and closed his eyes.

you followed, tilting your head.

just as you swore your lips were going to meet, seungmin placed his hand right in front of your lips.

"hey!"

your eyes shot open.

"what exactly have you done to meet up with me again, huh, n/n?"

he pulled back, looking at you with a joshing expression.

"excuse you?"

you scoffed, about ready to chew him out.

"i—"

seungmin cut you off by grabbing the collar of your jacket and pulling you toward him again.

your lips met instantly, catching you off guard.

the kiss was rough at first, but it slowly became more delicate.

he treated your lips as if they were a vase or expensive china, slowly and gently caressing them with his own.

you soon returned the kiss, placing a hand to cup his cheek.

he pulled away, laughing a little.

"what's so funny?"

you crossed your arms.

"what do you think, huh?"

seungmin raised an eyebrow at you.

"seungmin!! y/n!!"

you heard loud voices approach.

many loud voices.

"stays."

seungmin looked behind him.

"okay, we need to run! opposite directions, i'll text you later!"

you quickly tried to think.

seungmin quickly kissed your cheek and dashed the opposite direction you were going in.

———

'OH MY GOD IT'S REAL'

'IM GONNA FAINT OGM'

'SCREAMIMH.'

——

@y/n.__.143

❤️🐶

Liked by miniverse.___, nnarris_., and 490k others

The comments have been limited on the creator's posts.

miniverse.___ ❤️🐷🐰

——

as the days went on, the two of you enjoyed the feeling of not being afraid anymore.

yes, you both were busy.

you had university and seungmin had his group, but you always made it work.

the first "i love you" arrived only a few weeks after the announcement came out.

the four of you were having a movie night.

joowon and nari had already fallen asleep.

the t.v. read, "choose hdmi" due to inactivity.

seungmin held you in his arms as you both sat on the couch unoccuiped by nari and joowon.

"you're tired already? it's only one a.m."

he said, his voice laced with fatigue, even if he teased you about your own exhaustion.

"you know you're tired too."

you replied, your eyelids slowly drooping over your eyes.

after a small yawn, you said, "goodnight, seungmin."

"sweet dreams,"

seungmin paused.

"i love you."

you didn't bother to tilt your head up to look at him after he spoke as that would've made it awkward.

instead, you simply held him closer and softly mumbled, "i love you too."

the rest is history.

the masquerade that brought the four of you together may have ended, maybe even forgotten; the impact and memories in all of your lives would never fade.

if only you'd found out who organized the whole thing.

you'd thank them even if they had no clue why you were in the first place.

everything aside, you were right where you needed to be whether you expected it or not.

that's all that truly matters.

———

thank you for reading 'masquerade ♣ kim seungmin' by author @S0NAT4 (carol). i appreciate the readers who actually read this when it first came out. my upload schedule was horrible and i posted once every month with no solid consistency.

all photos included in this story were found on pinterest!

what i plan do to after this is pending. i have an idea but i'm unsure whether i want it to be a full fanfiction or a one shot.

tell me, because i desperately need intel.

would you like a 'heather ~ bang chan' oneshot or ff??

with love,

carol

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

191K 4.3K 30
SKIDZ Imagines / One Shots โ€ข ์ŠคํŠธ๋ผ์ด ํ‚ค์ฆˆโ€ข
886K 41K 40
"สแดแดœ แดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แด… แดœแด˜ แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส สแดแดœ แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แดแด‡, แด€แดแดส€" สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด๊œฑ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด› แด„แดษดแด›แด‡ษดแด›, แด ษชแดสŸแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ & สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡
7.4K 486 43
๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† 2 ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™Ž ๐™๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ ๐™๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™† ๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐™Ž๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™’๐™Š๐™๐™†
9.1K 482 30
"๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’š, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’“... ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š'๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’‡๐’•. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’” ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†...