π™π™žπ™šπ™§π™˜π™š π™‡π™€π™«π™š

By pihuwrites17

"For all the girls who loathe the idea of 𝑨 π’Œπ’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Šπ’ 𝒂 π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‚π’“π’Žπ’π’“ he wants to be yo... More

α³€
Introduction
Chapter 2 - The unexpected meet (part 2)
Chapter 3 - Resentment
Chapter 4 - Amusement
Chapter 5 - Unspoken emotions
Chapter 6 - Apology
Chapter 7 - Weekend
Chapter 8 - Suprise
Chapter 9 - Whispers
Chapter 10 - Temple visit
Chapter 11 - Tension
Chapter 12 - Wedding Preparations
Chapter 13 - The Wedding
Chapter 14 - Wrong dates?
Chapter 15 - The Date!
Chapter 16 - Fights and confusions
Chapter 17 - Don't.touch.her!
Chapter 18 - Warnings
Chapters 19 - The Devil and demons
Chapter 20 - Realisations
Chapter 21 - Complications
Chapter 22 - Ignorance
Chapter 23 - Intensity
Chapter 24 - Silent Claim
Chapter 25 - Not giving up
Chapter 26 - One way confessions
Chapter 27 - It's a Yes
Chapter 28 - Slow and steady
Chapter 29 - Unveiled Pain
Chapter 30 - Past unfolds (sisters)

Chapter 1 - The unexpected meet (Part 1)

3.2K 150 10
By pihuwrites17

Tiara's Pov

Whoever said that happy days come with bad days attached to them was damn right. It has only been six months since I got my job, and trouble is already knocking at my door.

A water pipe broke down, flooding a few apartments in my building, but luckily mine remained safe-or we can say dry. However, now the entire building possibly needs renovation, and that is where the problem arises.
I have been away from my home for the last five years except for the occasional guest visits.

My home has been this apartment for the last two years. I moved here during my last year of college due to some issues in the hostel. I paid the rent with assistance from my parents and, for the most part, through my paid internship. Now I cover the expenses with the salary from my job.

The building is good, but it's a little aged. Therefore, the recent incident was quite possible, and that's why the owner wants renovation probably. Now, I either have to look for a place to stay for a few months or go back to my home, which is not possible. I have my job here, which is a significant reason I can't leave this place. Also, I can't go back there after such a long fight to leave that place, which was just a home by name to me. So, I called the only person who understands me and my problems more than I can.

As soon as she picked up the phone, I said, "Emergency. Meet me at our usual place at 7:30 pm after the office." Before she could ask me more questions, I cut the call. Shruti and I have been best friends since our college days. I have always been unlucky in friendships, but from the day I met her, I knew I was getting lucky. This girl knows me like she was always there - a cheerleader at my lowest points and a friend not just to me but also to the child version of me. I am grateful for her every day. I got ready for the office and left with hopes of coming back with a solution.

After finishing my office hours, I took an Uber and reached our usual cafe, where we always used to go after college. I opened the door and saw Shruti sitting there with her face buried in her phone. She is a gorgeous woman. With her kindness and beauty, she could capture any man's heart, and she did. She is in a relationship with her high school love, and they seem quite happy, but I doubt it sometimes.

I go to our table and sit down. "Love your eyes and brain a little more and stop being on your phone all the time," I said.

"What do you expect me to do after being late for 15 minutes, huh?" she replied while putting her phone down.

"Look around, and you'll see how people work without a phone always attached to their eyes," I teased her.

"Now shut up and tell me what the emergency is. I have been overthinking the whole thing just because of that one call of yours," she said, genuinely concerned.

"Okay, so listen, but wait, before that, I missed you," I said, smiling like a baby.

"So you didn't miss me; never mind. Now the emergency is that most probably I will be homeless soon."

"Details, please, Drama queen."

"A water pipe broke down and flooded a few apartments, so now maybe the building will be renovated, and I can't go home, you know, and I have no other place to go," I explained to her.
"You have my place, remember, huh?" She questioned.

"I can't, Shri. It's not like you stay alone; you stay with your whole family, and I just can't barge in like that."

"We already had this discussion once, Tia. You are like family to me, and you can always barge in because you will always have a place in my house. Also, you know how much my family loves you."

"I know, but still, it doesn't feel right. Also, now your brother is back, and he doesn't even know me, so it would be more problematic."

"Stop being stubborn. You will barely see him in the house. He is always out either working or partying."

"I don't know what to do. Let's wait; maybe the renovation will not happen, and the problem will be solved."

"You know I always liked your stubborn and delusional side, but sometimes it makes me feel nauseous."

"Well, then have some water," I teased her.

"Please, Tia. At least let me know what is happening, and feel free to barge in. You're always welcome to my home."

"I promise I will, and thank you for always being such a sweetu. I love you, you know," I said smiling.

"Ya ya, you do, and I do too. Now let's order; also, I have to leave early to meet Abhi," she said checking her watch.

"Girlfriend before boyfriend, Ms. Shruti Yadav. Just kidding," I said laughing. "Let's order."

We finished our coffee and headed back to our usual destination. When I came back home, I saw a paper which seemed like a notice, was at my door.
The renovation was finalized now, and all the tenants are requested to leave within one week. The renovation will take 3 months. It's our choice if we want to be back here since the contract for the year had been terminated.

My stomach did all the twists and turns of the world, and suddenly I was feeling sick. I thought of calling Shri once again, but it was late, and I just want to sleep.

I woke up and got ready for the day, but before I leave for the office, I texted Shruti to meet me at our usual place at the usual time.

Today she was late. After 10 minutes, she was hurrying up to our table.
"Late late late" I teased her.

"You can't expect to be the star every day," she said while sitting.

"The renovation is finalized." I told her and expected her to be shocked.
She wasn't shocked. I could tell that by her face."I knew it." After a pause she started "Tomorrow is Saturday, so I hope your office is closed. If not, take a leave. I will come to your house, and we will pack your things and come to my house. That's it. Final." she said in a firm voice. "Your denials will not be accepted, Ms. Tia Sharma, so do not waste your time and energy being stubborn."

I hesitated as any typical Indian would when offered such generosity but after some thought I agreed. "Certainly, I feel like I can't say anything. So it's a yes, my mother. You order, and I follow," I said, mocking.

"Well, I am impressed."

"But genuinely please tell me if your family will be fine with this. I don't want to trouble them," I questioned her.

"Genuinely, yes, they will be fine. Now shut up and order, or we can just leave."

"Rude, rude, rude."
"Ha ha ha."

She was serious when she said that she would come to my house, pack my things with me, and take me to her home. We packed most of our things that we could carry by Uber. The rest are all furniture, which will be shifted later. After insisting and literally begging Shri to pay for staying, she half-heartedly agreed.

As we rang the doorbell of her house, her parents opened the door with smiles and open arms; it felt like stepping into a haven of comfort.
Her family had known me for years and loved me like their own child.

Her grandparents are the funniest and cutest people in the family.
Her mother was the kindest soul in the family, always loving me like she loved Shri. Uncle was the typical strict Indian parent, but he was always good to everybody, including me.
Her brother Akshit was the only family member I had heard of but never met. When we became friends, he was out in London studying law and later stayed back for his job there. I know nothing else about this man except that he is quite a handsome man, as I know from his pictures around the house.

After exchanging hugs and greetings at the door, Anika aunty (Shruti's mother) led me to my room and said, "Make yourself at home, unpack your things with Shruti, Tiara beta. Then freshen up and come downstairs for lunch. Shruti, you also get fresh after helping her and come downstairs with her." She left us to my room with a smile on her face.

The place was beautiful and comfortable. We unpacked my things and freshened up for lunch. Lunch was so good and so homely that it not only made me eat a little more than usual but also made me emotional.
After lunch, Shruti and I went to Daddu and Dadi's room as they called us for a game of Ludo. We had tons of laughs and fun. The evening went lovely after such a long time. I felt so comfortable and happy after a long time.

Throughout the day, I heard a lot about Akshit but never got a chance to meet him. I wondered if he is as sweet as his family or the total opposite - 'The devil brat or the god child.'"

The evening turned into night, and still, there was no trace of the only person I haven't met. The wait made me more desperate to meet this man after all I have heard. Even at dinner, he was absent. Sagar uncle (Shruti's father) was furious about it but didn't show much.

After dinner, I found my solace on the balcony of my room, surrounded by the busy sound of the city. The city lights of Bengaluru twinkled below as I sat on my balcony, eyes attached to the screen of my laptop, and my mind engrossed in the work I brought home from my demanding job.

I have always been an overachiever child, as people always claimed, and now an adult. I always have to finish my work by the scheduled time.
Lost in my work, I heard footsteps outside my room. My room was on the first floor of the house. I doubted if any burglar could break in, but I was also scared by its possibility. I went to check with the flashlight of my phone.

I was startled when I found a shadow figure scaling near the other room with tiptoes. As panic surged through me, I quickly aimed the flashlight towards the intruder.

"What the...?" I exclaimed, my heart racing. The light revealed the face, and I got to know who it was. But I was still equally shocked by the appearance of this man in his own house like this.

He was startled too and said, "Uh, wrong house?"

᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 💗
𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 ❗❗❗❗
𝗪𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.
𝗪𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀.
𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 @pihuwrites17 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗼 -- 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 !!!!!

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑎ℎ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.2K 89
"β„π•šπ•€ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•¦π•Ÿπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•’π•π•π•–π•§π•šπ•’π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜....." β˜…β˜…β˜… AARYANSH Γ— ISH...
1.1K 183 27
Hum Tum ~Opposites Attract The story is way too suspenseful and amazing and I am sure you guys will love it.It's a rom-com storyπŸŽ€ Story of Ashi Khan...
236K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
35.3K 1.5K 25
β™‘β™‘π’žβ„΄π“π“β„―π’Έπ“‰π’Ύβ„΄π“ƒ ℴ𝒻 π“ˆπ“‰β„΄π“‡π’Ύβ„―π“ˆ....β™‘β™‘ π‘Ήπ’‚π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...