just a guy who's a devil hunt...

By NguynThnh361

What if: denji trains like saitama and removes his limits. In this fic, there will be many changes in content... More

Part 1: devil hunter for fun and for money
chapter 2: new problem
chapter 3: new job
chapter 4: power
Chapter 5: annoying things
Chapter 6: Let's save the cat!
Chapter 8: Infinite evil (part 1)
chapter 9: infinite evil part 2
chapter 10: oops
Chapter 11: first kiss part 1
Chapter 12: first kiss part 2
side story: a peaceful day of pochita and denji
chapter 13: new world
side story: break the limit
chapter 14: terror
Chapter 15: Chase and kill
chapter 16: secrets and deception
Chapter 17: super big brain
Chapter 18: future domination
chapter 19: blasphemer
Chapter 20: raid
Chapter 21: raid (part 2)
chapter 22: apostle of loneliness
Chapter 23: Protected by me!!!
Chapter 24: Are you scared?
Chapter 25: love, flowers and baldness
side story chapter: change or not change - that's the question
chapter 26: love, flowers and baldness part 2
Chapter 27: dating at school
chapter 28: expressed
Chapter 29: Boom!
Chapter 30: love explodes
chapter 31: love explodes part 2
chapter 32: boom boom boom
chapter 33: the end of the battle
Chapter 37: Hold on and let go
Chapter 35: Revealed
Chapter 36: Gathering
Chapter 37: Are you serious?
Chapter 38: cheat
Chapter 39: Just your bad luck
chapter 40: first demon hunter
Chapter 41: starting to move
Chapter 42: What are you doing?
Chapter 43: unexpected
Chapter 44: accident

chapter 7: interrogation and new housemates

998 26 1
By NguynThnh361

"...":conversation

(...):interior monologue

Denji and pochita are now being held in the interrogation room. They were arrested for testimony.

"Blindfolded lady, can I have a cup of tea?" he looked into the two-way mirror.

"Can he see through two-way mirrors?" The woman was surprised by this but quickly ignored it.

Aki walked into the room, holding a stack of papers in his hand and gave denji a cup of tea and he sat across from denji.

"Thank you" he took the cup of tea and started drinking

Aki: "Now I will have some questions for you, please cooperate and answer honestly"

Denji: "ok"

Aki: "why did you two leave the patrol area?"

Denji: "I just joined so I don't know anything. Who would have thought that the patrol area would be limited and because Power wanted to save his cat"

Aki:"You're the one who killed the bat demon, right?"

Denji: "right"

Aki: "how did you kill it?"

Denji: "I'll just punch it"

"punch? answer the question seriously!" Aki slammed his hand on the table, he was quite annoyed with Denji's indifferent attitude.

Denji: "I'm telling the truth"

Aki looked back at the photo in the stack of papers, the corpse of the bat demon showed signs of an attack stronger than a normal punch.

Aki: "Let's say you're telling the truth, then did the blood demon attack you?"

"No" He answered with a calm face.

Aki: "don't cover up"

Denji: "it's not real"

Pochita nodded as if confirming her master's words.

Aki: "Okay then"

Aki stood up and unbuckled denji and pochita's handcuffs. He went out and went to power's place who was now handcuffed and watched by himeno.

Power: "What? So am I guilty? If you understand, then take these damn things away from me"

Himeno: "Are you okay boss? If one day this demon lady kills someone, you will be punished for this"

Aki walked over and unlocked power's handcuffs.

"We are demon hunters. We will use anything to accomplish it, whether it is a demon or a demon. But an enemy is still an enemy...you are nothing more than a tool." "I have no intention of making any friends here" he looked at Power with contemptuous eyes.

_________________________________

Power:"wooowww! What kind of house is it that's as small as a nostril!"

"Why are you here?" Both were surprised about power appearing at their house. Then the phone rang.

"Let Power stay at your place too" makima said through the phone

"Why are you gathering weirdos at my place?" Aki asked, he was currently confused about what makima was doing.

"because I trust you more than anyone else" makima whispered.

"Is that so...ok..." Aki swallowed, her face turned red and uncomfortable at her words, but then Denji snatched the phone from Aki's hand.

Aki: "hey!"

"Hey makima, I'd rather have my salary deducted than live with this demon! And this house only has two rooms!" he shouted into the phone in anger, his head was already bald and now with more stress, his scalp flew off.

Makima: "Is that Denji? Please be patient, after all, you can't leave your power at headquarters forever"

Denji: BUT...!?

"I'll hang up now" Makima hung up, a beeping sound came from the phone, denji's face darkened when he looked at the phone and could only say "damn".

are you spicy?

are you spicy?

Have

But can you do anything?

Are not

_________________________________

Power looked at the plate of curry rice in front of her, the plate of rice was filled with vegetables - the thing she hated the most.

"hate vegetables! blè!" She took the carrot from the plate and threw it out.

Aki: "don't throw away the vegetables!"

Denji: "have a little respect for food, you devil! Even pochita knows how to eat vegetables!"

____________________

"Toilet? I'm the type of person who flushes the toilet every once in a while," she said as she stood in front of the toilet

Aki: "let it go, young mother!"

Denji: "it stinks!"

Pochita: "woof!"

"I'm the type of person who doesn't need to shower," she said while standing in front of the bathroom

Aki: "go take a shower!"

Denji: "Go take a shower! Wait, when was the last time you took a shower?"

"Four days ago" Power replied with a calm face

Denji walked straight to Power and suddenly hugged her. Power felt a bit shy but Denji started to hug her tightly and made her unable to move.

" AKI! OPEN THE BATHROOM DOOR! HURRY UP!" he shouted.

Power: "LET ME OUT!"

Aki immediately opened the bathroom door and filled the tub with water. Denji brought her into the bathtub.

Power: "NOGGGGG!"

Denj: "Shower, YOU DEVIL!"

________

"See, it's not bad."Denji was sitting next to the bathtub, scrubbing her power with shampoo and soap as she continued to squirm. Power continuously scratched Denji's body but could not hurt him.

Power: "The water sticks to you, it's so cold!"

Denji: "Who told you not to shower, now sit still and let me rinse you clean"

Power: "Your mastery of the art of "bathing" makes me curious, bald head"

Denji: "it's not an art, it's just a skill, but don't call me bald!"

Power: "aren't you bald?"

Denji: "It's true I'm bald but I don't like being called that."

_______________

timeskip denji's time at school.

______

"Why do I have to clean the toilet for that ?"Denji grumbled as he scrubbed the toilet.

"hey, bald head!"

Denji turned around and saw Power standing against the door. He raised the toilet brush and pointed it straight at Power.

Denji: "I told you to stop calling me that, so why are you shitting all over this drain?"

Power didn't say anything but walked into the bathroom, closed the door and sat on the toilet.

Denji: "what do you want?"

Power: "Three times!"

Denji: "three times?"

Power: "I will let you squeeze my chest three times as repayment"

Denji: "I don't need it"

Power: "Just squeeze it! I don't want to owe anyone anything"

Denji: "I didn't help you so you could repay me or anything, but simply because I wanted to save you."

___________

Now all four people including pochita are sitting in front of the table, on the table is a voting box.

Aki: "now we will have a democratic vote to see who power will sleep with from now on"

Two votes for denji.

One vote for aki.

"Hey! Why did you guys vote for me?"Denji slammed his hand on the table.

"It's decided! From now on you will be my heat pad!" power laughed happily

_________

"Don't bite me again" Denji is now on the bed with Power, he is trying to push Power. Power is trying to suck Denji's blood but she can't bite through his skin.

"Bald head! I want to drink blood! Give me your blood!" Power said as she tried to bite denji's jugular artery, currently she was craving blood.

Denji: "Go to sleep so I can go to school tomorrow"

______________________________

Denji and pochita were sitting in the makima's office and processing paperwork.

"denji, is something bothering you?" makima asked and observed his face

"I was just thinking about what to eat for lunch today" he answered bluntly.

"He's different" Makima thought to herself, the way Denji used to look at her was very different from everyone else.

"can i ask you something" makima asked.

"No" he replied because he didn't want to get into trouble from the big bosses. Makima was confused about denji's answer because no one had ever refused her request.

"If you help me, I will increase my salary at the end of the year" makima offered the reward.

"Just say something" Denji's eyes lit up, as long as it's not something unreasonable, there's no need to be shy about not doing it.

"I want you to take down the gun demon"

" is the demon that killed millions of people 13 years ago, right?"

"yes, it's so powerful that demon hunters are afraid of it"

​Suddenly denji showed a strange smile because he knew that the gun demon would likely become a worthy opponent for him or even stronger.

"So why do you want me to kill it?" denji asked while still keeping his strange smile.

"Because you are more special than everyone else. If you defeat the gun demon, I will grant your wish."

"A wish?"

" yep. It's really a very strong demon that's why I have such a special proposal for you."

"You don't need to make suggestions like this because I'm only interested in that demon."

"Why?" Makima tilted her head, wondering

"That demon, it will become a strong enough opponent to bring back my lost emotions" he said as he clenched his fist.

"So his wish is to find a rival" makima thought to himself.

_________________________________________

Aki: "There was a request to exterminate demons for the security department. Discovered demons in the morino hotel. It's unclear how many guests are still alive. According to the request, several freelance demon hunters died while attempt to destroy the target. Confirmed the presence of another piece of gun demon. It seems this demon has eaten a piece"

​-end of chapter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 459 13
NSFW oneshots of our favorite boy, in canonverse and without ❤️ (all oneshots written with an AFAB body in mind and represented) ***DISCONTINUED*** *...
283K 6.6K 27
dakishimetai (抱きしめたい) adj. ❥ "i want to hold you" [ denji x fem!oc ] started: july 2022 ended: - Highest Rankings•ଓ.° #1 denjixreader #1 kishibe...
158K 5.8K 40
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘎𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨...
200K 6.4K 41
Power X Male Reader. The flames poured into his soul, fusing themselves, grasping into the only thing that could give them comfort and warmth, dancin...