just a guy who's a devil hunt...

By NguynThnh361

What if: denji trains like saitama and removes his limits. In this fic, there will be many changes in content... More

Part 1: devil hunter for fun and for money
chapter 2: new problem
chapter 3: new job
chapter 4: power
Chapter 5: annoying things
chapter 7: interrogation and new housemates
Chapter 8: Infinite evil (part 1)
chapter 9: infinite evil part 2
chapter 10: oops
Chapter 11: first kiss part 1
Chapter 12: first kiss part 2
side story: a peaceful day of pochita and denji
chapter 13: new world
side story: break the limit
chapter 14: terror
Chapter 15: Chase and kill
chapter 16: secrets and deception
Chapter 17: super big brain
Chapter 18: future domination
chapter 19: blasphemer
Chapter 20: raid
Chapter 21: raid (part 2)
chapter 22: apostle of loneliness
Chapter 23: Protected by me!!!
Chapter 24: Are you scared?
Chapter 25: love, flowers and baldness
side story chapter: change or not change - that's the question
chapter 26: love, flowers and baldness part 2
Chapter 27: dating at school
chapter 28: expressed
Chapter 29: Boom!
Chapter 30: love explodes
chapter 31: love explodes part 2
chapter 32: boom boom boom
chapter 33: the end of the battle
Chapter 37: Hold on and let go
Chapter 35: Revealed
Chapter 36: Gathering
Chapter 37: Are you serious?
Chapter 38: cheat
Chapter 39: Just your bad luck
chapter 40: first demon hunter
Chapter 41: starting to move
Chapter 42: What are you doing?
Chapter 43: unexpected
Chapter 44: accident

Chapter 6: Let's save the cat!

969 25 3
By NguynThnh361

...":conversation

(...): interior monologue

----------------------

Demon Hunter: "Powerful demons are allowed out. Come back before 5pm!"

Denji: "I understand"

The three people Denji, power, pochita are currently sitting on the train.

Strength: "I know where the demon kidnapped nyako! The problem is that only you can fight. If it sees me, it will take nyako hostage. If that happens, I will be very sorry. " so many!"

Denji looked at Power with an expressionless expression.

Denji: "The person sitting in my lap is called Pochita, he and I have lived together since we were kids so we can consider each other as family"

Power: "HUMAN REALLY STOP!"

Denji: "What are you talking about!?"

Strength: "treating demons as family, if that isn't stupidity then what is"

"I could never get along with her" denji thought to himself.

[scene change}

Makima is now standing before the board of directors.

Leader 1: "With the American incident, the Soviet hawks are shouting more and more loudly, there are rumors that they even use demons for military purposes"

Team leader 2: "It would be great if Japan only had demons as its only enemies"

Captain 3: "Makima...how is the hound team we assigned you progressing?"

Makima: "One is as I expected, the other is quite strange"

Team leader 3: "Strange?"

Makima: "the person I just recruited"

Leader 3: "Your job is to train and use the dogs, you don't have to have feelings for them"

[change scene]

"denji just makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm not interested in him at all, why do you put so much trust in him?" Aki said while driving.

"he's extremely strange" Makima replied.

"strange?" Aki wondered.

"His power is far beyond all the demon hunters we have but it seems like he's not interested in that power, he even hates it, isn't that strange?" Makima said while sipping the cup of coffee in her hand.

Aki: "he may be strong but he's an asshole. Everyone in the office has clear goals, strong beliefs, that's what we need. But that guy said he hunted demons just to appear happy. The Association is not the right place for him. Furthermore, he thinks he can make friends with demons. He is still a kid, a mouse."

[change scene]

The trio have now arrived at the demon's residence.

"that house! nyako and the demon are in there!" the power is directed towards the house

"okay, let's fight then" denji started cracking his knuckles.

The three started walking towards the house.

Denji: "Hey"

Power: "what? what?"

Denji: "Didn't you say if you got close the demon would take the cat hostage?"

Power: "ah! Did I make that up?"

Denji: "Fake it?"

The power returned, creating a blood hammer and hitting denji's head but it broke as soon as the hammer hit his forehead.

​​(replace garou arm with strength and denji in uniform)

Denji: "So you lied to me?"

Power's sweat began to flow, her body stiffened with fear. Denji punched Power in the stomach, she fell down and fainted.

Denji: "pochita, watch her, don't let her escape"

Denji started to go in and check the house, he also found the demon that Power said. The demon's appearance resembles a giant bat but it is missing an arm.

Ma Bat: "Did you come here to sacrifice your life?"

Denji: "Devil, do you have a cat?"

"cat? You mean this cat?" The devil bat took out an iron cage to hold a cat. That's a powerful cat.

"So the blood demon asked someone to save this cat, she betrayed me!" The bat demon swung his fist at denji but before the punch reached him, denji was faster and killed the demon with just one punch.

(replace the deep sea king with a bat demon and denji still wears the uniform, denji is bald)

The demon bat fell and died

__________________________________________________

???:Nyako! I'll call you nyako!

A skinny cat was standing in front of a dirty and muddy demon. That's demon blood.

The cat was suddenly picked up roughly. "You look so skinny, I'll fatten you up before I kill you!"

The blood demon began his fattening work. She fed the cat cow's milk and fed the cat a lot to make the cat fatter. Gradually the cat got fatter but she did not eat it.

"I always kill everything in front of me!...in the midst of screaming, it's strange to hear something other than a scream...it's strange..." she lay on the roof with nyako.

"Blood Demon!" The demon captured nyako and held her hostage.

Devil Bat: I need blood... bring me a human if you want the cat to live!

______________

Blood Demon started running, she ran so fast that she tripped and fell. She didn't understand why she did that, why was she worried about a cat? Why are you looking for humans? to save nyako? That's a stupid reason!

Blood Demon loves blood, she loves its taste and the feeling of death. But she also realized: blood feels comfortable when it's warm...

_____________________________________________

Power gradually regained consciousness, she found herself lying on a bench in the park with a pillow placed on Denji's lap, in her arms holding her beloved cat nyako.

"NYAKO!" She sat up, hugged the cat tightly, turned to look at denji - who was now drinking a can of soft drink in his hand.

"Where's the demon bat?" power asked denji

"I killed it" denji replied nonchalantly.

Power: "Aren't you mad at me?"

"I'm angry" denji replied in an emotionless voice.

"so why did you forgive me? you even helped me save nyako?" Power wonders why Denji saved her when she betrayed him. Denji looked down at Pochita who was sleeping on the ground. Denji responded to her with an expressionless expression.

Denji: "Maybe out of some sympathy?"

Strength: "sympathize? you are a strange person"

Denji: "If it's strange then ignore it"

While the two were talking, a demon appeared.

It used its tentacles to hit Denji, causing him to sink underground and only his head was visible.

Power: "DAMN!!"

Pochita: "WOO WOO WOO!!"

"I followed the scent of my lover's body and found you. You're the one who killed my lover, right, bald guy?" The demon brought his face closer to Denji, who was currently buried underground. Denji didn't respond but just looked at the demon with an expressionless expression and yawned.

"Hey bald guy! What's with your reaction?" Angry demon.

"Sorry, the ground feels very cool and warm. I think I'm going to sleep for a while so close your mouth" denji said as he yawned.

Demon leech: "Sleep!? Okay! YOU JUST SLEEP, when you sleep I will chew off your head and that demon girl's head"

"Enough joking"Denji stepped up from the ground and brushed the dirt and rocks from his clothes in amazement at the power and the demon leeches. The demon intended to use its tentacles to attack denji, but before it could do anything, it was swallowed by a giant fox head.

Ghost Lake: "It's a leech demon, can you eat it, boss?"

Aki: "It's okay."

The demon gradually disappeared, and aki along with three other people appeared.

Aki: "arai and kobeni! please protect the survivors and help them evacuate. Himeno, check to see if there are any more demons?"

Himeno,arai,kobeni: "clear! Boss!"

"You two have been arrested for leaving the patrol area without permission. You and the blood demon will have to answer many questions!" Aki went straight to denji and power and handcuffed them both.

"damn" Denji thought to himself as he sweatdropped.

"Where's Nyako?" Power asked Aki.

Aki: "Let's take the cat to the vet for a health check too!"

-end of chapter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.8K 40
๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ...
7.3K 152 4
"Hey pervert" "Huh, me?" "I don't see anyone else here that looks longer at my chest than in my eyes." There are way too few stories about Chainsaw m...
5.6K 316 9
โ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™œ.... โž A Chainsaw Man fan-fiction of Hayakawa Aki. A dual-wielder of katanas. Strongly capabl...
12.8K 346 21
A girl raised by a devil now has to hunt the same species that was so crucial to her existence. Life deals everyone a bad card at some point. But as...