COLD HUSBAND ALESSANDRO

By my_thoughts_of

"I will not marry your daughter but I will marry your brothers daughter". He said sitting on the couch like h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
not an update
10
11
12
13
14
not an update
16
17

15

388 15 7
By my_thoughts_of

AUTHOR POV

Then she listened a voice. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ALONE WHEN YOUR KING IS WITH YOU AMORE".

there he comes fully dressed behind her and walked towards her in the motion and stood in front of her.

"You have your husband at your service sweetheart why do you even need to go alone". He said while taking her hand into his.

And then started walking toward the car and opened the front door for her and made her seated. 

Then he went towards the driver to take the keys and sat beside her.

Then he told to the guards.  "Follow us from the safe distance of 2 meters".

He then started the car and started driving.

BELA POV.

"What did you think about yourself". I asked him angrily.

"Of course your husband sweetheart". He said with a slight smrick on his face.

I wish I could punch his face as hard as I can.

I just huffed and looked outside the window. After some minutes he stopped before a mall.

He came out and opened the door for me.  "Don't need to be behave like a gentle man when you are not one". I said to him.

"Not for others babygirl only for you". He said and closed the door.

I just walked away from him and into the mall.  And he just followed me.

I don't know where should I even go he is eating every brain cell in my head and I can't focus on anything.

As I was walking I looked at a Valentino store and the dress on the mannequin attracted me a lot.

I silently walked into the store and called a girl to show me the dress.

As she removed the dress from mannequin and gave it to me.

In this mean time that stupid mafia had came nd sat one the couch like a king.

And said to the girl "show her the best designs you have got and I don't want any one in the store for the rest of our shopping". He said.

So rude but the girl replied shiveringly "yes king".

And ufff the place is empty except me, him bodyguards and the store employees.

"What do you think you are doing Mr.mafia, this is a public place any one can be here you cannot do this". I told him in my voice. 

The less he bothered but replied. "I want a peaceful atmosphere sweetheart and I don't want anyone to see you here go and do trial of the dress and buy what ever you want".

"Oo you don't want any one to see me but what about your bodyguards don't you mind if they see me". I asked him.

"They don't have death wish babygirl.  Now go and change". He said.

As I don't wanna spoil my mood i went inside the trial room and wore the dress.

I love this dress very perfect for me.   Not missing the chance to take the pic in this beautiful dress.

I just went out like that in the dress and asked him to his phone to me.

Another thing i forgot he took my fucking phone from he saying you don't need one until I trust you won't get away from me sweety.

Grumpy mafia I was really pissed because of his stupid reasons. 

Like I don't want any of our employees to end up on the road and I won't be the reasons for it.

I just went out and he was checking some thing in his phone.

"Now can you give me your phone before you even ask I want to take pictures of me in this dress so no more objections it's an order Mr.". I asked him.

"Ordering around aren't we...?". He said with a chuckle.

He handed me the mobile. I took it and stood in front of the mirror no way I am looking stunning and obviously I have figure of 36 22 34. And I my chest is more large than needed.

So this dress is hugging my curves so perfectly. 

I just love this dress and started clicking pics in front the mirror.

ALESSANDRO POV

As we came to the mall she went in to the Valentino store. And asked the employee there to give her dress on the mannequin.

And I made the store empty which made my baby mad.

After scolding me she went in to the trial room to get dressed.

And I was checking the mails which needed my response.

And then I saw the slender legs which approached me and I was pissed first that I had seen many sluts who wanted my attention. 

As I looked up my full course meal is standing in front of me.

My brain is really fucked up right now.

Seeing my babygirl in this tight revealing outfit the way this dress is hugging her curves and mainly her boobs. 

They are really huge which she is literally hiding behind the dressess she wear.

When I am shamelessly checking her out her voice interrupted me.

"Now can you give me your phone before you even ask I want to take pictures of me in this dress so no more objections it's an order Mr."she ordered me.

No one ever dared to order me till now. And this little girl with 5'2 height is ordering me.

So i replied to her "Ordering around aren't we....". With. Chuckle.

She took my mobile and stood in front of the mirror taking the mirror selfies.

While she is taking I saw my body guards and other men in the store who has their head hung low.

Because they know the consequences of lifting their head is losing their precious life.

As my baby girl is taking selfies I went and stood behind her she come just beside my heart.

My babygirl is too small in front of me. She is checking her clicked pic in my mobile and I observed her from behind.

Then suddenly I saw a pic which she took just now.  I hugged her waist from behind and whispered in her ears.

"You are looking too hot to handle baby girl". I said and lowered my head to bite her earlobe.

I can see her shifting her weight on her legs from one side to other.

Her skin is too soft just like the baby skin. I was breathing in her intoxicating lavender smell which takes my brain away when she is near me.

I kept and pressed my hands hard on her waist and pulled her closer to me.

And hugged her from behind. And raised my head to see my baby girls reaction.

She is just looking like a bomb right now.

The dress which is hugging her curves so good and my hands on her curves which are feeling relaxed as they found their place now.   I just want to feel her right now.

I saw she is closing her eyes tightly. 

I lifted my one hand from her waist and lifted her chin up while saying.

"Look at yourself sweetheart you claim again and again that you hate me but the sweat beads which are formed on your forehead by our closeness says other wise.  Your brown orbs which immediately goes down with tension and shyness when we are close says other wise. Your cheeks which are filled with blush when ever I even take a single step towards you says other wise. And your lips start trembling when I observed you say otherwise".

I pushed her hair on one side and kept my chin on her shoulder from behind while continuing

"And on your neck your little baby hair which gets goosebumps while I speak near your ears says otherwise.  Your chest which goes up and down with your fast breaths with our close proximity says otherwise".

And slowly I started caressing the curves of her waist. 

"And the little dance your legs does while shifting your weight on one and another leg time to time while rubbing your thighs says otherwise.  Even your body and harmoes knows that you like me sweetheart but why so you deny those feelings while listening to your stupid brain".

I said her and there she stood like and statue while I was explaining her how her body reacts while I talk to her.

And then she pushed me away saying that "I th... think I...I a..am done here".

She went inside the trial room to wear her dress again and she came out with the dress she as wearing before.

"Pack the dress". I said to the employee there.

And we went out from the store and went to shop at other stores.

__________________________________________________________

Hey amoressssss

Your cute sweet Lovely author is back now.

This is the longest chapter I have written so far.

To my all amoressssss out there who are waiting for my up date. 

And my exams are done.

CURRENTLY IT US 02:07 AM.

I WILL TRY TO POST VALENTINES SPECIAL CHAPTER BY THE END OF TODAY......💋💋💋💋

and happy valentine's to my all amoressssss who are following me reading my story and voting me.

And last but not least comment down to demand for chapters as it is my amoressssss right.

Yes amoressssss.

So good night. 

Bye bye 👋👋👋

YOURS ~
               NOT SO INNOCENT AUTHOR.....😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1K 24
"she's mine isn't she?" he asked his breathe fanning my ear and I shivered at the dominance in his voice "Mr Rodriguez I... I should leave" I said ab...
351K 5.6K 52
โฆ"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐„๐’ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ #๐Ÿ"โฆ โ€ข ๐†๐ˆ๐€๐๐๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„ works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...
59.7K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...