PRANBIR - DESTINY ALWAYS UNIT...

By appy_1633

It starts from rhea and Ranbir's marriage Peep in to know more ..... More

Copyright Infringement
CHARACTER SKETCH AND NOTE
COVER
#DAU 1
#DAU 2
#DAU 3
#DAU 4
#DAU 5
#DAU 6
#DAU 7
#DAU 8
#DAU 9
#DAU 10
#DAU 11
#DAU 12
#DAU 13
#DAU 14
NOTE
#DAU 15
#DAU 16
#DAU 17
#DAU 18
#DAU 19
#DAU 20
#DAU 21
#DAU 22
#DAU 23
#DAU 24
#DAU 25
#DAU 26
#DAU 27
End..

Epilogue

721 29 3
By appy_1633

Leap of 5 Years..

Outside Central Jail,

2 white car appeared there and stopped right in front of the door. A couple came out from one while, a man came out from the another.

They happens to be Pragya Vansh, and Abhi. After a few minutes, the door of the jail opened, and a girl in her late twenties came out. She was none other than Rhea who has surrendered herself to the cops 5 years back and was given seven years of jail custody by the court but due to her good behaviour, it was reduced to five.

Today was the day of hers to come back home. She saw her mother, father and step father and ran to her mother and hugged her tightly. The two of them cried.

She also hugged Abhi and Vansh.

Vansh: so happy to see you back beta

He kissed her forehead.

Abhi: come Rhea, everyone is waiting for you at home. Prachi toh prepared so much of your favorite food there.

Pragya: Rhea after that you have to come with me. Tonight you will sleep with me..

Vansh, frowned: hey.. Where will i go then?

Pragya: sleep in store room, I least care. Rhea, come beta let's go.. Let him be a cry baby

Vansh frowned while rest laughed at his face. They all left to M. K. Mansion.

M. K. Mansion,

Here, now only the Mehra's, i.e only Abhi stays along with the Kohli family. The Khanna family bought their own Mansion and now stays there. With the Rai Singhania's moved to theirs.

For now, the Khanna's were also here. Mishti was making a rangoli near the door when Pallavi came to her.

Pallavi: Mishti! What are you doing? Someone else would have done it naa.. You are pregnant. Get up

Mishti: mom.. I'm just three months pregnant. Just chill, okay. I'm fine.

Pallavi: Aree, but..

Disha, coming there: that's what I'm also telling her but this girl is too stubborn.

Pallavi, teasingly: what to do.. Your son is the one who made her such

Mishti blushes listening her. Disha and Pallavi laughs seeing her pink cheeks. Dida comes there with Purab and Vikram.

Dida: Aree, who's troubling whom?

Mishti: see na dida, these both mothers of mine are not letting me make this rangoli.

Disha and Pallavi looked at her with Haww face.. All laughed.

Disha: dramebaaz ladki..

Dida: acha.. Acha.. Leave it now. Disha, Pallavi come.. Rhea must be coming, let's get the aarti thal ready.

Vikram: haa go fast. Abhi texted me a while ago that they left from there.

Purab: and you are telling now.. Great!!

They left from there and Mishti continues her work of Rangoli.

At the sofa area,

A nine months heavily pregnant Shahana was sitting with Aryan beside her, feeding her a chocolate cake as madam got a sudden craving of the same.

Aryan: babe, do you want more?

Shahana: nope. I'm full. Thank you Mr. Husband

Aryan: anytime wifey.

He kissed her cheek making her blush. He pulls her cheek and goes to put the plate in kitchen. Ranbir comes and sit beside her.

Ranbir: so, to be mumma, what more craving are you having?

He teased her making her frown.

Shahana: nothing for now. But yrr seriously, I'm troubling Aryan alot. Yesterday I woke him in midnight for ice cream. Thank god we have some in fridge or else don't know where that poor boy had to go

Ranbir, laughs: chill.. It happens. Prachi too troubled me alot during her pregnancy.

Kokila comes and joins them.

Kokila: by the way.. Where is my great grand son?

Ranbir: big boy is getting ready, and the most surprising thing.. Krish is making him ready

Shahana: seriously.. He is just eight years old.. How will he do?

Kokila: he knows to get ready by himself now. Vansh and Pragya had taught him

Aryan comes back to them and sits beside Shahana. They continue to chat..

In the kitchen,

Prachi was done with her food and was doing the serving and garnishing part. She smiled seeing everything ready. Pallavi comes there.

Pallavi: prachi.. Enough now. Go and get fresh quickly. They must be coming anytime soon

Prachi: haa mom, waise bhi everything is ready, see.

Pallavi: yup. The smell is also coming very nice. Let me taste a little

Prachi: no.. No.. No.. First Rhea will eat, then we all

Pallavi: Aree.. But just a little

Prachi: no means no.. Okay bye. I'll get fresh.

She leaves but stops near the door and speaks peeping her head inside.

Prachi: mom, you won't even touch the food.. You have swear of your grandson

Pallavi frowns while Prachi leaves chuckling.

After some time, everyone was in the hall. Mishti was doing something on her phone, rest have their eyes fix on the door. Sunny comes from behind and sneakingly kissed her cheek. She looked at him and was surprised

As no one saw them, he kissed her on lips this time. She pushed him away making him laugh. They heard car horns coming and all gets excited.

Rhea comes at the door with Pransh and Abhi. She was emotional and teary eyed seeing her house after years. Others were too excited to see her. They all came to the door except for Aryan and Shahana.

Dida and Kokila did her aarti with Sarla and let her in. She hugged everyone one by one. All were crying by now.

Arav: come on guys.. Rhea di came back after years.. It's time to be happy. Why are we crying!?

Prachi: yes.. No more cries, just happiness. Rhea get fresh quickly and come down. We all will have dinner together.

Rhea nods and goes to her room. She found everything intact and was overwhelmed. She quickly took a good shower, wore a new dress and came down.

Pragya, kissed her forehead: my daughter is looking beautiful.

They were about to head to dinner when two voice coming from stairs halted them. They looked their. Rhea was surprised.

There on the stairs stood a now grown up Krish with another baby boy..

Shahana: Rhea.. Guess who are they!

Rhea: this elder one is pakka my krish.. I'm sure

Krish: yes didu.. I missed you so much

He hugged her. She bend down and kissed his head.

Rhea: didi missed you too beta.. But now, who's this little baby

The little boy, placing a hand on his heart: haww.. You don't know me.. My healt bloke.. (He speaks in his babyish voice)

Prachi slaps her forehead and glares Ranbir who smiles sheepishly. Rest held their chuckle. Rhea was surprised.. She looks at the the little boy with narrow eyes..

Rhea: you are pakka Ranbir's son.. Right Prachi?

Prachi: 200% correct..

Ranbir: how did you recognized!!

Rhea: no one's else will teach their kids all this else than you!

Ranbir frowns while rest laughs. Ranbir's son come to Rhea.

The little boy: you are my maasi na (she nods) I'm ayan.. Ayan lanbil kohli

All chuckled listening the way he said Ranbir's name. While Ranbir frowned.

Ranbir: he can say his own name and surname properly.. But not mine

Prachi: shut up Ranbir.. He is just a kid

Rhea: hello ayan.. I'm Rhea.

Ayan: now you will stay hele only na.. No go London..

Rhea, confused: London?

She looks at prachi who makes a sorry face. Rhea understood that they told the kids that she was in London.

Rhea: yes.. And now come I'll feed you

Ayan nods and Rhea picks him. They sits for lunch.

Rhea: waise shahana, it's your last month na?

Shahana: haa, the doctor said that the delivery can happen anytime soon.

Aryan: still madam have to be a clumsy girl

Shahana: shut up Aryan..

They laughs

Rhea, excitedly: I'm already a massi for one, now I'll be for another.. Wow..

Sunny: Rhea.. You are gonna be a bua as well

Rhea looks at him surprised and he points at Mishti who nods.

Rhea: really di!!

Sarla: haan Rhea, we recently got the news that Mishti is three months pregnant.. We will soon welcome another person in our family

Avni: yes.. Soon this house will be filled with children's.

All laughed but arav chocked on his food along with avni as prachi spoke..

Prachi: let's count your kids as well avi

Rhea looked at her with wide eyes..

Rhea: what! When did Avni got married.. Mom!!

Pragya: Aree, she isn't married yet..

Rhea, speaks in mid: what! Means pregnant before marriage!!

Arav slaps his forehead, just like others..

Arav: di.. Itna kyu kheech rahe ho yrr.. Prachi didu meant after her marriage. Do you want me to die by dad's hand by impregnating her

Rhea: acha.. Ok.. Wait! What did you said?? You and Avi??

Disha: these two are dating since more than five years now. They told us some moths back

Rhea: more than five years back, means I was there na.. Arav.. You traitor

She throws an apple on him.

Arav: Aree sorry yrr di..

Rhea: you meet me in alone. Then I'll show you what does sorry means

All laughed when Arav makes crying face. After the lunch.. All spent alot of time with Rhea. She was really happy to get so much love and that everyone had accepted her with open arms. As decided by Pragya, she left to Rai Singhania mansion for the night stay.

Next morning....

All were rushing to their cars and Aryan and Purab informed them that Shahna is been rushed to the hospital as her water broke.

In the hospital,

Doctor's were inside with Shahna who was screaming in pain. Rest all were waiting outside. Aryan was highly tensed. He was panicking alot.

Aryan: mom.. She.. She will be fine na. See na how much she is shouting.. It must be paining her so much

Ranbir, whispers to prachi: that he should have thought before making her pregnant.. She must have screamed at that time too haina..

Prachi: shut up Ranbir. In such a tensed situation too you are kidding. Better be quite

He gets quite

Purab: Aryan calm down. She will be fine.

Aryan nods still tensed. Soon enough they heard a baby cry. Aryan burst into happy tears. All hugged each other. But now, shahana was again screaming..

Soon they heard another crying voice. Two nurses came holding one baby in their hands. One was a boy and the other was a girl.

Nurse: congratulations Mr. Aryan.. You have got twins.. One is boy and the other is girl

Aryan caressed their heads and kissed their forehead. He had happy tears flowing from his eyes

Aryan: and.. My.. My.. Wife

Nurse: she is fine too. But too much exhausted, so she is sleeping. We will soon shift her to a room. You can see her.

He nodded. They left taking the babies for some checkup. Aryan jumped in happiness and hugged his father. And then others.

Sunny: congratulations little brother.. You became father first

He teased him who blushed. Rest laughed. Shahana was soon shifted to a room. They all went to meet her.

Aryan kissed her forehead and hand and thanked her for this happiness. She smiled weakly at him and asked for the babies. Prachi and Rhea came with the babies. Aryan helped her to sit and then handled the babies to her.

She hugged them close and kissed thier heads. All the pain and tiredness went out from windows as soon as she saw her kids.

Mishti: I'm little worried for the kids.

All looked at her.

Vikram: what do you mean beta?

Mishti: dad, see na.. Aryan and Shahana are themselves no less than kids.. How will they take care of this two babies

Aryan and Shahana glared her while rest laughed.

Shahana: diii!! You are so bad. (To sunny) our di wasn't like this.. You spoilt her

Sunny back hugs Mishti and speaks..

Sunny: she is my wife, my dear sister.. I get to spoil her a little

Pallavi: this is not called little, Mr son in law

Sunny: whatever.. I love my wife like this

He kissed her cheek who blush while rest teased them..

Soon after a few days, shahana along with the babies were shifted to Khanna Mansion. Days rolled on and they decided to do the naming ceremony of the babies along with Arav-Avni engagement. The date got fixed.

Engagement day..,

Arav and Avni were brought down. Both were looking awesome on their special day..

The priest chanted some mantra and then the couple exchanged rings. Pragya warded evil eyes from them.

Pragya: can't believe that my little aru grew up so early..

Vansh: your little aru.. Isn't little any more wifey..

Pragya: still. He grew up so early.. See na

Vansh: don't be emotional on this happy moment.. Come on.

Sarla: let's do the naming ceremony too, pandit ji

Ayan: badi nani mumma.. They my sistel and blothel na.. Toh i keep name

Prachi: baby.. We all will keep different names.. We will write names on different chits and Aryan chucks and Shahana maasi will pick the chits and then we well name that name to the baby.

Sunny: haa.. This was the same thing that we did in Ayan's naming ceremony. The only change is that.. Here we have to get two bowls.

Kokila: I'll get it.

She brought two bowls and everyone put their name chits in it. They shook the bowls well and then Aryan and Shahana picked up one one chits.

They passed the chits to Avni as she being the bua will say the name in the baby's ear. Avni read the names and whispered the names to the kids ears one by one..

Purab: we are being impatient avi.. Tell na.. What's the name!!

Avni: so our little babies will be named.. Ayana Aryan Khanna and Shiv Aryan Khanna

Rhea: wow.. Ayana and Shiv.. Wonderful names..

She picked up the kids and smiled seeing them sleeping.

Rhea: they look so cute while sleeping haina mom

Pragya: exactly.. And parents get different peace seeing them safe and sound. You will know when you will have your kids

Rhea: mom!! I'm still a kid

Abhi: oh little kid.. You have crossed you mid twenties madam. I have already asked Pragya to look for a boy for you

Prachi and Shahana: Rhea ki aayegi barat....

All laughed as Rhea kept the babies aside and ran behind these two.

********************************

Here.. I end the story..

I hope you liked this part.. I will miss this  story..

Signing off ~~
Appy 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 2.3K 22
no abhigya story... Starts from abhi blamed prachi for rhea's suicide .... Both pragya nd prachi had a secret only known to disha, arhana nd ranbir n...
127K 6.5K 104
HI everyone, this is my first ff. I am new to this but I hope everyone will like my ff. My first ff is kkb fan fiction. It focuses on all generations...
5.7K 388 19
This is based on Rhea Mehra and how Pragya will win back her daughters Find out more
19.4K 1.4K 20
Peep in to know more.....