๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ โˆฃโˆฃ Mafia ff...

By KthimaginesV

๐‘ป๐’‚๐’†๐’‰๐’š๐’–๐’๐’ˆ: ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’š/๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ...๐’Š ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๏ฟฝ... More

Beginning...โ™ก
Personalities :โ -โ )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10( part 1 )
chapter 10 ( part 2)
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
episode 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 ( final chapter)

chapter 28

647 26 2
By KthimaginesV

AFTER TWO MONTHS...

finally y/n is 5 months pregnant.

y/n pov: I'm feeling very hungry

y/n: ok baby come let's go eat something.

speaking with baby, she suddenly I felt a kick in her womb.
she was jumping in happiness and urge to tell him but she couldn't..

she came to living room for some snacks and there jimin approached her

jimin: I need to talk to you y/n .
y/n: I can't forgive him jimin , he need to pay for what he did to my appa
jimin: so are you going to kill him?
y/n: what?
jimin: yes he was dying every day y/n not eating, not sleeping, addicted to alcohol, suffering so much because!
y/n: because?

jimin: because you are not even allowing him to see you nor allowing him to talk with you, you know it's hell to him , then how? you know his love and all are true when it's comes to you and you are his life y/n .

jk: he just afraid, if he tells you about that incidents, you will leave him and he was manipulated by his uncle y/n.

she didn't said anything and stayed silent.

y/n: if he was suffering because of me let him suffer.

jimin: are you going to leave from his life?

y/n: no I want him , I love him !

jimin: then why?
y/n: he lied to me, whatever the reasons he lied to me.
jimin: decision is yours, but please don't let him suffer much , his weakness towards you is not joke.
jk: let's go jimin.
jimin: mm

AT DINNER.
y/n : eomma come with me
celestine : where baby?
y/n: just come.
celestine: ok

she followed y/n where she was climbing upstairs.

she entered his room and saw nothing, alcohol bottles and he just sitting on cold floor and the room was dark

she switched on the lights, he looked upon and blinking his eyes due to flash of light.

She saw his eyes were teary and had dark circles and his face were pale and lips were dry.

y/n: eomma clean this room
celestine: he won't allow me baby
y/n : just do what I say eomma
celestine: ok baby

taehyung didn't said anything just looking at y/n and crying.
after sometime Celestine finished cleaning the room, y/n took off blazer on him and removed his tie..

y/n: eomma tell him to take bath
celestine: ok baby
y/n: in cold water
taehyung: I'll
y/n: eomma can you bring food and water?
celestine: yes baby.

celestine left from there fastly to take food and water.
taehyung came back after fresh up, she went to him and bought towel from him and started to dry his hair..

taehyung: sorry

she didn't said anything and continued her work..after sometime they heard a knock at the door.

y/n: come in

celestine: here
y/n: keep there eomma
celestine: ok baby , I'm going.
y/n: mm

after finishing drying his hair she sat infront of him and started to feed him and he was eating without saying anything

taehyung pov: she was not seeing my eyes, that means she still mad at me!

taehyung: baby? I miss you!

She can see his voice broke when he calls her
she was not speaking with him not even making eye contact, just feeding him .
after finished feeding him she was about to go but he held her hand.

taehyung : can you sleep with please.

she just stayed silent.

taehyung: I know you are pregnant but please I will hug you lightly please, I can't able to sleep, please..

she laid beside him facing back..

taehyung: I'm sorry baby ,  I know what i did was unforgivable but I don't know what should I do, if I tell I was afraid you will leave me , that's the why I didn't say anything, you know I can't live without you, sorry.

after sometime they drifted into sleep

after a longtime sleeping with him , she felt so comfortable sleep with him ..

NEXT MORNING:

taehyung pov:- I woke up and saw my baby sleeping beside me , i missed her so much , for freaking two months.

taehyung: I love you Baby.

he kissed her forehead and caressing her belly.

taehyung: sorry babies, baby will forgive appa?

while he was caressing her tummy he felt a kick on her womb.

taehyung: baby? my baby is responding?

he was so happy after felling the baby kicking... so he continued to speak with his little baby...

y/n pov:  I badly want to experience these things with you but what you made is affecting us affecting our future baby, the mistakes you have done.

taehyung pov: but in that mistake only I found you baby! I'm not regretting , you know I'm dying to hear you...the way I waited for you all those bitter years.

after sometime y/n opened her eyes and saw him enjoying with his baby , she didn't said or complained anything just remained silent and seeing him happy.

taehyung: are you not going to forgive me?

she didn't said anything and about to get up but he held her hand.

taehyung: please some more time.

with that she laid beside him and hugging him .. she held his face and kissed him in corner of the lips... their eyes met..

they both can see how much love they are holding eachother but never speaks...

taehyung: I love you.

tears left from her eyes but within he could see she snuggled into his neck.....

taehyung: please can you speak with me.

she shooked her head as no .

taehyung: I know what I done is wrong but please speak with me, I'm already loosing myself apart.

she again shooked her head as no.

taehyung: ok , I won't force you or please you.

she stood up from him , without thinking once she slapped him hard and held his collar.

y/n: why didn't you came to me everyday? why didn't you came infront of my door and begging me to speak with you? why aren't you forcing me to speak with you? why aren't you even came for baby? why? why? are you planning to letting me go ? uh ? if I say not to face me, how will you do that uh? you should go to see me everyday! why aren't you did that uh? are you planned to cut me off? uh? why? why? don't you know I need you always? don't you think, your baby can't sleep alone without you? don't you think your baby can't be fine without you? don't you? do you have any ego or what? that I need to come to you first uh??

taehyung : baby?

y/n: you are so mean....

she was continuously beating him and crying.

taehyung: baby I thought!

y/n: what? you are not even came to me once.

but she don't know every night he spend his night infront of her door...

taehyung: ok I'm sorry and I have no ego towards you baby and I never letting you go and never I tried to cut you off ok , that won't ever happen in my life ok , I just thought you are not in good mind so..

y/n: for these two months, 61 days ,
1464 hours , 87840 minutes , 5270400 seconds , do you thought I'll be fine without you uh?

taehyung: ok I'm sorry sorry!

he hugged her tightly and paced his chin on her shoulder

taehyung: you know what ! You have no idea baby how much I missed you.

y/n: so you became drunkard bear?

taehyung: baby?

y/n: who told you to drink uh?

taehyung: baby that's , you know I'm depressed so.

y/n: so you will drink ?

taehyung: sorry

y/n: if ever see that again, I'll kill you mind it

taehyung: ok baby forgave me?

y/n: No, write me a sorry 10000000 time I'll forgive you.

taehyung: baby really?

Taehyung pov: she forgave me or not?

y/n: yes! now I want to sleep.

taehyung: ok come...

he spread his arms to her and there he hugged him and snuggled into his chest.

IN LIVING ROOM:

celestine: I think they become normal same lovey dovey

jimin: how?

celestine: y/n itself went to him. and made him to take shower and feed him

namjoon: this and all when happened?

celestine: yesterday and I saw her in her room but she is not there till now.

jin: then they become normal.

hobi: yeah somehow the storm got calm.

yoongi: yes

AFTER SOMETIME.

IN THEIR ROOM:

taehyung: baby aren't you going to wake up?

y/n: no

taehyung: see the time it's already 11:00

y/n: 11:00 ?

she got up in shock

taehyung: yes what happened?

y/n: are you not going to office?

taehyung: here I'll tell you something

he pulled her into cuddle.

y/n: what it is?

taehyung: I'm not going to office, I'm working from home with my laptop and I'll go to office for meetings and to see clients, going to stay with you full day.

y/,n: really?

taehyung: yes.....

she showered his face with kisses which made him to giggle.

taehyung: enough baby!

y/n: I'm going downstairs, are you not coming?

taehyung: yaa first come and brush your teeth and get shower.

y/n: ahh okok

taehyung: let's do together!

y/n: together what?

taehyung: all

he lifted her and went to Washroom
after sometime they both did  morning routine and fresh up went to down stairs..

while going downstairs Celestine uttered a word.

celestine: perfect.

( If you want you can imagine in this or , else you can imagine in another outfit)

jk: yes they look good with each other

jimin: finally the problem all solved.

taehyung: yes I'm happy

taehyung hugged jimin and others.

taehyung: ok as I'm in good mood let' go out for lunch.

y/n: really?

taehyung: yes baby.

y/n: happy..

she jumped in happiness and all Became happy hearing taehyung .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 270 28
โœ”๏ธ "สแดแดœ ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดแด› แดกสœแด€แด› ษชแด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ?" แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ แด€ ษขสŸษชษดแด› ษชษด สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ แดแด‡ แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แดกษชแด˜แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ษขส€ษชษด แด๊œฐ๊œฐ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€แด„แด‡ แด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดษด แด€๊œฑ ษชแด› แด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ. "'แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษช'สŸ...
10.2K 505 12
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ." "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›๐™ž๐™จ๐™!!" "๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๏ฟฝ...
5.2K 112 14
โ€ขJihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl โ€ขJeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king โ€ขJihye who can't see anyone in pain โ€ข jungkook...
11.8K 313 18
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๏ฟฝ...