๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ // ๏ฟฝ...

By llunarrll

" ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹, ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐Ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐„๐„ " // ๐€... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ chapter one
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹, chapter two
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹, chapter three
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹, chapter five
๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹, authors note
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹, chapter six
๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹, cover change

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹, chapter four

465 6 5
By llunarrll

"A little bit older, a black leather jacket, a bad reputation, insatiable habits. He was onto me, one look and I couldn't breath. I said if you kiss me, I might let it happen."
-Camila Cabello

{P.S} THERES GONNA BE A LOT OF '-' SYMBOLS BUT IT JUST MEANS ITS WHENEVER SAM AND COLBY ARE EXPLAINING IN THE ROOM BY THEMSELVES

[𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐕]
"What? Sorry!"
Colby said as the girls got fairly mad at him while i just shrugged because I already knew he booked a hotel pretty far. "It's whatever.." [Y/N] mumbled under her breath before pulling out her phone and sighed. 'She's actually kinda cute.. wait-'

[𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕]
I pulled out my phone to see a missed call from my brother. "Everyone shut the fuck up, I'm calling my brother back." I said, making everyone go quiet. "You have a brother?" I heard Colby mutter as my phone started ringing. My brother picked it up, "Oh my god! You finally responded!" He said. "Yeah, sorry, I'm going ghost hunting with Sam and Colby." I said, nonchalantly. "You're kidding? Sam and Colby?" He said surprised, to which I just laughed at, "Yep! Anyways, what do you need?" I asked. "Oh, I just got back from Anthony's house and just wanted to know where you were." He said. "K, guess I'll talk to you later? Alright, bye bro!" I said and me and my brother hung up.

Sam sighed, "Thank god, I don't know how long I can go anymore without talking." He said to which we laughed. "Oh shut up!" I replied.

[𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑]

We finally made it to the mansion and Sam started recording. We got out of the car, and Sam gave the camera to Colby to record. "Hey, what's up you guys! It's Sam and Colby!" Colby started, "and today we are here with Kris and Celina, and our new friend, [Y/N]!" Sam finished to which we all started cheering like lunatics.

"We are at the infamous haunted Kreischer mansion, which is home to an unsolved murder Mystery, and tonight we're gonna try and solve it." Sam said. "Oh we finna solve this mystery like Scooby Fucking Doo." Colby replied. "Hell yeah! I fucking love Scooby doo." I said, while putting my hair up in a ponytail. "Scooby gang, gang gang." Kris said.

"A man by the name of Edward Kreischer was murdered over a 100 years ago and to this day, we still don't know why. It is also rumored that there have been portals opened and cannot be closed, due to a recent mafia murder in 2005." Sam explained. "Lots of deaths happened here, super scary place, and tonight we're gonna solve this mystery. Let's get inside!" Colby said.

-

"We saw 5 people walk by the door I swear!" Colby said to me and Sam because we went with two tour guides. "So before the tour we had to walk by and see the areas we were aloud to go and not aloud to go, and I went in with [Y/N], CJ, and our guide over there, and that means there was only 4 people, but apparently, Colby and Celina saw a fifth person following [Y/N]." Sam explained the situation. "Dude like I'm not kidding, the whole time I felt like someone was behind me even though I was in the back." I said.

"And it was so clear to, like I saw 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, all walk in a line." Celina said before Colby stopped recording and showed me and Sam the clip. It was so clear, it was a tall dark shadow figure that looked like it was gliding across the mansion floor. "I swear to god, ima get an attachment when I hang out with y'all." I said before Sam started filming again and we got ready to go inside.

"Hol' up what does C, and M stand for-" Sam started but I cut him off. "You know that's a 'K' right? Dumbass." I said with a look of boredom, but I was clearly so excited to be filming with them. "Kall, Me, Kris!" Kris exclaimed. "Ok, everything's gotta be about Kris." Colby replied.

-

Sam opened the door to which Colby the "gentleman" he is, said, "Ladies first!" And Sam's dumbass said, "Make [Y/N] go first, it's her first video with us!" He smirked. "Oh fuck you-" I started before getting pushed inside the mansion and almost falling flat on my face."Wow, this place is beautiful though." I said while walking around with everyone behind me.

-
[𝐒 = 𝐒𝐀𝐌]
[𝐂 = 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐁𝐘]

S - "In 1835 there was a massive fire in New York that burnt down 100s of wooden buildings. This guy named Balthasar Kreischer came to town and built a brick company to rebuild New York City. This obviously made him an extremely wealthy dude."

C - "He had 7 kids and right before he died he made two massive identical mansions, and put them right next to each other for his two sons Edward and Charles. Only one of them is left standing today which is Charles Kreischer's mansion, the place that we're investigating. And after Balthasar died he split his fortune among his 7 children equally."

S - "Then his 3 sons, George, Charles, and Edward ran the brick company. But because of financial troubles and a company fire, it didn't go too well."

-

"How far away was the brick factory from here?" Colby asked Rick, the Kreischer mansion caretaker. "They don't know a lot about this place so-" Kris started. "We're coming in raw." Sam finished. "Sam you still act 14 sometimes." I mumbled.

Rick showed us a photo of the mansions and the factory. "So they built the mansions on these hills so they could actually watch the factory." Rick said. "And so Edward would've been murdered like in this forest back here?" Colby asked pointing. "Somewhere in between the factory and the houses."

-
[S - SAM]
{C - COLBY}

S - "Unfortunately this story ends with a mysterious tragedy."

C - "On June 8th, 1894, Edward Kreischer was said to be murdered in the woods behind the brick factory. After this, the company never recovered and the mystery was left unsolved."

-

"Look at these beautiful sta-airs." Colby said almost tripping over the stairs. "What the fuck was that." I said turning around, feeling a pressure on my back. Sam turned the camera to me before asking "You good?" Followed by Kris asking too. "Yeah, just right after Colby almost tripped, I felt something on my back, like someone was pushing me out of their way." I said. "That's fucking weird..." Colby said before we started walking up the stairs again. We started walking around the second floor before Kris found a little bedroom. "Aw, you think we can sleep here?" I asked. "Yeah we should do it." Sam turned the camera to Colby.

Sam went to the parlor room with Celina while I stayed with Kris and Colby in the little room. "Wait what the fuck was that?" I asked as Kris shone the UV light on the bed. "Ew what the fuck is that?" I said as we all three looked at the stain before Sam came back in with the camera and we showed him the stains. "Oh we are not having a slumber party in here." Sam said. "Absolutely not." I replied.

We all walked out before Celina started talking. "What no way, no way." She said with a sort of smile to bring us into a room that had literally baby dolls taped to the wall everywhere. "I've been to many places, but if there is one thing I hate, it's dolls." I said, shivering.

We left the small doll room and walked up the stairs to the next floor. "Kinda smells like B.O up here, like the smell is way different." I said, speeding up to go with Kris and Celina and they opened a door that led to an outside gazebo balcony thing. "Wait it's so pretty out here." I mumbled and Kris agreed. "So from the picture that he just showed I think the factory would've been, what, right here?" Colby asked pointing near the trees. "Yeah right over there." Both me and Sam said. "And Edwards house would've been over there."

We went back down and Kris got dizzy, and we thought it wasn't that serious, but almost 2 minutes later she had to sit down. "You ok? Is it the dizziness?" I asked, with my arms folded. Kris and Celina were sitting down while I was standing in between Sam and Colby. "Yeah, yeah I just need to sit down for a minute." Kris said. "Plus it's like super hot up here, so we should go down I would think." I added on. "Heat rises, I learned that in science." Colby said to make me look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Aren't you supposed to learn that in like, what, the 6th grade?" I asked. "Uh, shh!" He replied and we all laughed.

-
[S - SAM]
{C - COLBY}

S - "After Balthasar died, this is where things got hectic. The three sons, Charles, Edward, and George control the brick company together. But after many arguments that strained financial problems, George pushed Charles out of the company to co-own in with Edward."

C - "Charles went to a rival brick company and with tensions high, George's and Edward's relationship reached a boiling point. It was pretty obvious to everyone that the brothers did not get along."

S - "So here's where things get interesting. On June 8th, 1894, a local boy found Edward's body by the woods with a gunshot wound to his toe. The strange part is the reports of Edward that morning said that he was in a very happy mood. He was talking to employees, up until that point Edward had a great family life, so this led most people to believe that Edward was murdered."

-

"Charles was doing Seances in this room," The caretaker, Rick, spoke. " Ouija boards were a very big thing." He said. "Yeah, they aren't big anymore. Only weirdos do that." Sam joked. "Many people believe that these seances opened a portal?" Colby asked.

-
[C - COLBY]
{S - SAM}

C - "There are many suspects to who could've killed Edward, but these are the suspects who would've most likely done it. Let's start with George Kreischer, the brother who co-owned the brick company and made all the decisions. He was known to be really hard to work with and was also a major hot head. He might've killed Edward to conceal his total control over the brick company."

-

"What is that?" Colby asked the caretakers while he was filming and Sam, Kris, and Celina were on the couch while I was sitting on the floor. "It's above us, like something is rolling." I said to which Sam agreed. "That's like the 3rd time I've heard it since we've been here." Kris said to which I nodded in agreement.

-

[S - SAM]
{C - COLBY}

S - "Or it could've been Charles Kreischer, who's now in a rival brick company in the town. He may have resented George and Edward for kicking him out of the company and in a moment of rage, killed his brother out of jealousy. He was also seen arguing with Edward the days leading up to his death."

C - "Then there is Frida, Edward's wife. It was rumored that she was having an affair with a local doctor and Edward found out. She might've killed him just to cover up the tracks."

S - "And finally we have this local doctor. This was the same doctor that went to the mansion to pronounce Edward dead."

-

"The catch of the whole thing is, the doctor that pronounced Edward dead, Edward's widow married him 6 months after." Rick explained. "So there could've been an affair? Or teaming up?" I asked. "Nobody knows." CJ shrugged. "Lots of motives going on here." Kris said to which we agreed

-
{S - SAM}
[C - COLBY]

S - "And this doctor might've killed Edward out of jealousy and love for Frida."

"What happened to Edward, ya' think?" Colby asked Rick. "The doctor did it. Or had someone do it."

S - "This case has remained cold for over a hundred years, and the only people to warm it up again, are Sam and Colby."

-

"You guys feeling some stuff?" Sam asked me, Kris and Celina noticing we were acting strange. "I'm good, just so much weird shit has happened since we started. I've already been felt like I was shoved out of the way on the stairs." I said with a laugh.

Later we were all standing alone so me and Kris could act out what happened. "So we were just standing here, talking and looking at the photos before I kid you not, we both heard someone whisper in our ear "this way"." Kris explained. "And we both turned around and went "Celina-" but she obviously wasn't there so me and Kris basically just froze and stared at each other, and when we looked into the room we saw Celina." I added on.

"Wait y'all come over here." I led them to a bunch of mirrors. "While y'all were off talking about something in another room, I came in here and immediately thought that this was a portal. Now I'm not some psychic or medium, but the moment I stepped into this room I had a crazy gut feeling that a mirror was missing." I said. "Now that's why I believe you, because if y'all remember when we woke you up this morning you were talking about going to more places with us that we've never told you about, "Axe Murder house" you said? Villisca Ax Murder house. And the Conjuring, me and Colby never told you about that either. This could so far be a big reach, but you might have a gift, [Y/N]." Sam said.

"Anyway, this place is so active and it's not even night time yet." He added on. "Wait what is that?" I asked hearing the rolling noise again and put my head against the way while Sam did the same. "No that's like in the wall." I said. "Ya' sure it's not like a mouse?" Colby asked. "No, it sounds like this." Sam said and demonstrated what the noise sounded like. "Did y'all just hear thunder? It sounds like thunder inside the house." Celina said walking towards us.

-

{ C - COLBY}
[ S - SAM]

C - "There has been sightings of another shadow figure, called the 'Hairy Man' and according to psychics the Kreischers do not want this negative entity to enter the house."

S - "Not much is known about the intentions of this 'Hairy Man' but recently the caretakers nephew, CJ, captured the entity on camera."

CJ was explaining what he filmed before showing us the camera footage.
"What do you think that is?" Colby asked. "I do think it is the hairy man. Many psychics have said that he is always very tall." CJ explained.

S - "Today the basement is known as the most active area of the house, with a black mass appearing often. Supposedly, this is not part of the Kreischer family."

S, C - "So who is it?"

-

"Time to go to the basement." Colby said while Sam filmed him and we headed to the basement

-

{ C - COLBY}
[ S - SAM]

S - "For a long time this mansion sat abandoned, but in recent years it was used as a restaurant that mafia members used to hold secret meetings. A guy named Robert McKelvey unfortunately owed money to the Bonanno family, which was part of the mafia. Rob was this sort of shady character with a loud mouth that not many people liked him. He went around town bragging that this mafia family wasn't trying to hard to get their money back. So the Bonanno family placed a hit on Rob, due to this disrespect."

C - "The caretaker here at the Kreischer mansion, Joe Black, was also a hit man. He lured Rob to the house on March 29th, 2005. When Rob arrived to the mansion, Joe Black jumped out and stabbed him and there was a big struggle. Rob tried to run for his life but Joe Black caught up to him in the front yard and drowned him in the pool. The messed up part about this story was that he didn't have the right tools, so he casually went to Home Depot and even stopped at Dunkin Donuts before going back. He then cut up Robs body into small pieces and stuffed him in a furnace which was in the basement. His spirit is now known to haunt the mansion and pester the guests who come and investigate."

-

We were in the basement when Rick was explaining and the light just went out. "This bitch is with us." I mumbled, then a few seconds later the light turned back on. "Was he a little guy?" Celina asked. "He wasn't that big." The caretaker replied. CJ started talking about his own story before I heard footsteps. "Wh-" I started before Colby cut me off, "Woah, that was footsteps." He said as Sam pointed the camera to the stairs. "Yeah I was trying to say that. But I heard it too." I said, looking at the stairs as well.

{TIME TO START THE INVESTIGATION}

-
So I decided to end it here, because I have almost 3000 words and I'm only 20 minutes into the video😭 so what I'm thinking is to split Kreischer mansion into three parts because it's an hour long and I'll watch 20 minutes and do a chapter for the 20 minutes if that made sense

Sorry there wasn't a lot of y/n and sorry it was boring but next chapter will be a lot better and I'm working on it now so hopefully I can get it out sooner than last time

THE WAY HALF OF IT WAS JUST SAM AND COLBY EXPLAINING KILLS ME😭

anyways follow my c.ai its 'sxm_and_cxlby' 🙈

-Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 197 11
โ–ถ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ, ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
6.3K 176 36
Sam and Colby are paranormal investigators best known for their traumatic experience at the infamous Conjuring House. When dared by their friends to...
172K 1.9K 72
no smut only fluff!!
58K 332 19
Hey its luna here some fluff and smut for yall!! I hope you enjoy! Love you allโค๏ธ Taking name requests or requests โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Comment in my conversations or...