𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗

By ALD813

↳ ❝ [ シスコン ] ❞ ━ yandere step brothers x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl moves with her ... More

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
𝟎𝟏 | 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟐 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟎𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋
𝟎𝟓 | 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝟎𝟔 | 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟎𝟕 | 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟖 | 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐔𝐏
𝟎𝟗 | 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟖 | 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐂𝐎𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟐𝟎 | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
𝟐𝟏 | 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝟐 | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝟐𝟑 | 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟐𝟒 | 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟓 | 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟐𝟔 | 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟐𝟕 | 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓
𝟐𝟖 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟗 | 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝟑𝟎 | 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝟑𝟏 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟑𝟐 | 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟑 | 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝟑𝟒 | 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝟑𝟓 | 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟑𝟔 | 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟑𝟕 | 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟑𝟖 | 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟒𝟎 | 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝟒𝟏 | 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟒𝟐 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝟒𝟑 | 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟒𝟒 | 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟒𝟓 | 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟒𝟕 | 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝟒𝟗 | 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄

𝟒𝟖 | 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄

10.3K 522 260
By ALD813

꧁꧂

(Y/N) waited.

    Standing against the wall where her door would hide her upon its opening with one of the metal bars from her window that she had secured after chipping away at it, she waited patiently.

    She knew already.

    She knew that she wasn't strong enough to go against Kai and win.

    So she prepared a weapon.

After an agonizing week planning secretly with Kai, they had finally arranged to meet up that night at exactly one in the morning to not only escape, but to set fire to the house to kill the others so they wouldn't pursue them. However, what Kai didn't realize was that (Y/N) had no intention of ever staying with him.

He didn't love her.

She knew that none of them did.

She was just a possession to them—something they could have to just sit still and look pretty.

And she wouldn't live like that.

    Finally, after waiting became almost unbearable from how silent it was, her (E/C) eyes that glimmered in the moonlit room widened slightly when the door's lock clicked, and the knob turned. Sucking in a silent breath, she steadied herself. She had never tried to actively hurt someone to this extent, having only dealt one or two punches here and there.

This was entirely different.

The weight of the metal bar felt heavy in her hands, but she only gripped it harder.

On the few occasions that (Y/N) had been allowed out of her room—the space basically like a prison cell which eventually made her loathe it—she accompanied Ashton to his office where he asked her to just be with him while he worked.

But as he did so, she studied.

Even though most of the books he had where on the heart, there were some that contained a brief overview of the entire human body. It was exactly what she needed.

And as the door opened and Kai walked in, she stepped forward and used all of her strength to whip the bar around and strike him solidly in the temple. His entire body jerked before freezing, his eyes eventually rolling backwards as he fell with a dull thud. And just to make sure that he wouldn't get back up, (Y/N) raised the bar once more and cracked it upon the top of his head since it was one of the most vulnerable parts of the body—if in the case of an internal hemorrhage in the brain gone unnoticed, it would lead to coma and eventually death.

She stared down at the man emotionlessly.

This is my gift to you.

At least you won't feel the pain of the fire when I burn this place to the ground.

Turning around and flicking some blood that tainted the metal of the bar off, she silently closed the door behind her and looked down the darkened hallways towards where the stairs were. Cautiously creeping into the kitchen, she stared down at the stove in front of her.

No one but her and the others were there.

Since none of the help lived there, she wouldn't be killing innocents.

But she still hesitated.

Her teeth grit.

Why?

Why am I hesitating now?

They killed Eun-ji... they orchestrated the deaths of mom and Takeshi... and who knows how many more they've killed.

They can't live.

Not even jail would be good enough for them.

So... why?

Calming herself down, (Y/N) turned on the gas and lit the fires, the reflection of the leaping flames highlighting the emotions running through her (E/C) eyes. Wasting no more sympathies on the inevitable, she hurried towards the front door, practically able to taste the freedom on her tongue as she reached for the silvery door handle.

Someone grabbed her back.

And just like that, such freedom was gone.

Finding herself whirled around, (Y/N) scowled when finding herself face to face with Mikael, his honeyed eyes highlighted with a type of desperation that made her sick.

"(Y/N)..." he started shakily, his expression about to crumble. "What are you doing?"

She struggled, but his hold was firm.

"You're not trying to leave me, right?" He further pressed, pulling her closer and allowing her to see past the calm front that he put up—not that he ever tried to hide his feelings in the first place. "You wouldn't do that, right? Especially after everything we've been through, everything we've overcome together... you wouldn't still try to leave... right?"

"I would," she answered effortlessly as she clenched her fists and kicked him solidly in the stomach, then using her metal bar and striking him across the face with it.

Since they had drifted away from the front door, she moved to close the gap only to fall down with a grunt when Mikael—unfortunately still conscious—shot his hand out to grab her foot. And with just pure strength alone, he broke her leg. Since it had been the one that she had previously broken, the bone was not the same, and because of that, the breakage was a lot more easier than expected.

But just the same, (Y/N)'s shrill scream of pain resounded throughout the house, waking those from their sleep.

With tears in her eyes and a pain so horrible tearing through her leg, she turned her body ever so slightly to kick Mikael in the jaw with her good foot, using just the right amount of force to kick the nerve located there that would make him fall unconscious. Now on a set timeline and knowing this, the girl grit her teeth and used ever shred of her willpower to pull herself upwards.

Groaning and screaming in agony as she drug her leg and herself out the front door, she flinched when she was able to hear the others. She could pick out Ashton when he yelled at Jay to go wake Haru and for Cassius to go find Kai.

She was out of time.

Flinging herself down the porch, she desperately searched for something—anything—that would side in her escape.

She stopped.

Her breath hitched.

For as she stared at the car in front of her, she knew that she would finally have to face her fears. But just as she began to approach the vehicle, the gas that had been filling the air finally sparked, igniting an explosion that immediately ripped through the house. The force that pushed outward knocked her to the ground, her vision blurring and her ears ringing as she tried to get her bearings.

Pushing herself upwards and squinting towards the now ruined house, she could see a shadowy figure approaching her from the blaze.

(Y/N)'s blood could only chill.

"(Y/N)..." Kai muttered lowly as he staggered forward, blood leaking from his temple whilst it was obvious burns scarred his arms. "You will never be able to leave me..."

He was still alive.

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 22.9K 35
↳ ❝ [ 王国 ] ❞ ━ yandere king x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a maid who is calm and composed in any situation catches th...
296K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
407K 16.1K 31
↳ ❝ [ 俺のものだ ] ❞ ━ yandere popular boy x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, Cage Winters, the one guy every girl wants to date and eve...
58.7K 5.2K 27
↳ ❝ [ 鍛えてない怒り ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl is overtaken with the desire to be the best and overco...