๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š

By sitchski

๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ผ. ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘ซ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘พ๐‘ฒ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ... More

๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ

๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿด

1.7K 86 67
By sitchski

ཾ. ·˚ ༘ 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 . ➶°⁂ 🎸
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑑𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑓𝑖𝑘𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: sex — Eden
・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚘𝚑 𝚗𝚘, 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒'𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜. ❞

ཾ. ·˚ ༘ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 . ➶°⁂•*
≫·˚ ༘ ────── ☽ * ➶🎸°⁂ ˚ ☾ ────── ·˚ ༘ ≪

𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘺 25, 2023. 11:56𝘱𝘮
𝖎𝖓𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀? 𝗈𝗋... 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗋𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?

𝕿HE CONCERT WAS really, really good. it was crazy how accurate suminar was with how he performed. sometimes, she felt like she was just talking to talk. but he was a performer.

so much so that wei, who literally knew two songs by this guy, was now adding every single song that was performed to her library. covert conversion, literally.

"atlanta, you were fucking insane. i'm gonna go now, get outta your hair. thankyou so much for your time, i've been dominic fike!" his voice warrants thousands of screams from the thousands in the seats.

suddenly, it becomes very apparent to suminar that they'd be seeing eachother yet again. she'd be perfectly, utterly fine if it wasn't for the whole crush thing. now, she found herself walking to go to the bathroom to pretend to pee. but it was actually to hide.

bella 💝
you're not being a
freak and taking a
shit in the backstage
bathroom are you?

my bi fren 💘
no bella ew

bella 💝
then what the fuck
are you doing

bella 💝
dom is literally
looking for you

my bi fren 💘
i'm scared...

bella 💝
oh my fucking word

bella 💝
he's not gonna be
able to tell you like
him dumbass

bella 💝
but the longer you spend
in the toilet the more he's
gonna think you're fucking
fingering yourself in there
or suddenly have diarrhoea

my bi fren 💘
why was the first
scenario
even there...?

bella 💝
suminar ira choul

bella 💝
your ass is not a baseball
cap pull your head out of
it and come outside

so why don't you post alot?" tinecia asks, throwing a grape in the air and catching it with her mouth. dominic shrugs, making wei answer for him.

"he's one of those," she whispers but he's quick to back himself. "hey, hear me out. i just- social media has burned me at the stake previously. rather not be on there as much, i don't fuckin' know when they're gonna strike again."

luckily, dominic didn't know how long suminar spent in the bathroom since he had to go and change clothes — he'd sweat through the ones he was performing in. being with him while he wound down from the show was pretty fun, he got along with suminar's friends well.

she met lots of dominic's crew, one of which was this really tall motherfucker named max, who was one of his oldest friends. he sat with him, her and the rest of the girls while they literally just shot the shit.

"well, the podcast is scheduled to drop at midnight. you need to post something, i don't care if it'll fuck up your feed or not. you can delete it in 24 hours," suminar explains and dominic tuts and rolls his eyes.

"kid's just acting pretentious. he posts on his finsta every waking hour," max explains, pausing from throwing grapes in tinecia's mouth.

suminar gawks, feeling disrespected by not knowing this news. "i wanna be on your finsta. can i be on it?"

"no!" he nearly shouts, and says quickly. not that she felt pretty hurt but she felt pretty hurt that he was so quick to say no. "yeah. uh... it's not much. just me posting my guitar collection, it's not special or anything."

"i love guitars. i wanna see your guitars!"

"yeah, dom. let her see your guitars!" max eggs on, not looking at him as he tries catching the grapes tinecia was throwing his way with his mouth.

there was this little passing moment of silence as dom glares at him, and it was pretty obvious she wasn't going to get through to him so she quickly changes the subject.

"well, if you're not going to, i will. here," she grabs her own phone and points it his way, "pose."

"sumi', i don't—"

"you can keep calling me that shit if you just pose really quick." the little ultimatum makes him raise an eyebrow, but not because he was considering it like she thought.

"who said i was ever gonna stop?" he asks back and they share a look, where she was visibly getting annoyed with him. he lets out a little grunt before posing, holding up the coffee he was drinking and smiling awkwardly.

"lovely. really look like you're dying inside, that's perfect," she tells him and he can't help but let out a stifled laugh. making up a caption doesn't take too long and she posts it, before demanding his phone.

there was a little reluctance but he does it. she takes a picture of herself before writing a caption and posting that on his instagram, and hands the phone back.

"see how much we can get done when you're not whining? and you can delete it if you're really feelin' froggy 'bout it."

he doesn't respond for a good minute, literally just staring at the picture of her. she didn't know why, she didn't want to know why, she didn't want to feed into any possible delusions of hers.

"nah, i don't think i want to. not when you made my feed look better actually..." he trails off, before meeting her eyes. she hated that, when he tried to look at her in the eyes and stuff, it made her head spin.

"i feel like i've accomplished alot impressing your pretentious ass," she smirks. God, why did i say that? watch your fuckin' mouth, suminar, we're not supposed to be flirting she thinks to herself while biting the corner of her lip.

"you don't need to do alot to impress me... not at all..." dominic rubs the back of his neck, again looking suminar dead in the eyes before they very briefly very subtly give her the once over. he doesn't stay in her space for long after, turning to max about ordering food.

she tried not to have a complete panic attack in her seat, convincing herself it was all in her head. but no one looks at someone the way dominic just did to suminar, and assume they can't possibly get new ideas about what their relationship could potentially be.

liked by centralcee and 517,034 others

[ 👤 ] smeezyfbaby

dominicfike  hi everyone stole dom's phone to shamelessly plug the interview i just did with him. go watch that shit! @smeezyfbaby

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

user1 had a heart attack before reading the caption thought this shit was a hard launch 😭😭😭
user2 LMFAOOOOO SAME I GOT SO MF SCARED

user3 oh yall is fuckin now right
user4 gotta be after that interview bro
user5 @user4 honestly??? the chemistry was fucking insane

contradash legendary
❤️ 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋
user6 suminar choul x contradash very very soon!!
user7 @user6 @smeezyfbaby make it happen? 🤔

user8 there was a lot of... ✨chemistry✨ in that episode
user9 dude the way he spoke to her... don't let them cameras be about we woulda gotten to filming suttin else 😂😂
user10 @user9 ayoooo 💀💀 no but he called her baby i-

theslumpgod we love to see two legends coexisting
❤️ 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋
user11 period ski!!
user12 ur episode w her is still the goat

liked by keke and 102,092 others

smeezyfbaby interviewed one of my favourite artists. he bodied his set tonight btw. go to my youtube channel to watch. @dominicfike

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

tineciaholz you ate downnnn
❤️ 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋
smeezyfbaby love u tiny 💘

user1 wait this might be one of her best ones. and dom hates interviews too you can tell she made him feel so at ease
❤️ 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋
user2 literally she wasn't on no bullshit she just let him be himself that's why her shit is so good she's goated at this
❤️ 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋

user3 is sumi your new name now
dominicfike yes.
smeezyfbaby NO. do NOT call me sumi everyone pls don't do it
user4 @smeezyfbaby oh so you only want dom to 😏
smeezyfbaby @user4 oh God 🤦🏿‍♀️

dominicfike was forced against my will to take this
user5 cmon promo photo 😩😩😩
smeezyfbaby shut the fuck uppppp
user6 @smeezyfbaby this was very married couple coded
user7 @user6 THANKYOU I KNEW I WASNT CRAZY FOR THAT

sza why am i obsessed with you hello
❤️ 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋
user8 YESSS PLS COME ON HER PODCAST NEXT!!
smeezyfbaby teehee i'm obsessed with you too... hey ☺️
sza @smeezyfbaby hi 😌
user9 @sza fuck the ppl shipping dom and suminar i ship suminar and SZA WTF

user10 this is literally her fave of ALL TIME and she got to interview him. i'm deadass so fucking proud of her
❤️ 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋
smeezyfbaby been a wild ride... we're gonna keep going up! 🫶🏿

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘 "𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇?"
this was supposed to be one
big chapter but i purposefully
split it into two just bc likeee
it would've gone on for too
long 😗 also me realising dom
also needs a friendship group
for this story so i look up max
and he is WHEW 🤭 he's got
some fine friends lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 455 42
โ“„โ“โ’น โ“‹โ’บโ“‡โ“ˆโ’พโ“„โ“ƒ !โƒ โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
1K 32 11
๐˜ผ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๏ฟฝ...
97.8K 688 25
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
204K 2.6K 48
The title says everything ๐ŸŒท Its not that basic okay, I actually like it๐Ÿ˜‚ โš ๏ธ smut โš ๏ธโš ๏ธswearingโš ๏ธ I'm not good at English so correct me if i spell s...