Danny Phantom vs The SCP Foun...

By kbran12

After a month in the Ghost Zone to redeem himself after telling the truth of his sins...Danny has now returne... More

Mother Lost and Found
Containment Invasion
Catch Me if You Can!
Attack of the Coalition!
Danny meets The Scarlet King

Sam Kidnapped! The Wrath of Danny Phantom!

80 3 0
By kbran12

Danny was flying being spied on camera by a camera drone.

Someone in Delta Command spoke...

"So, this is the Ghost Boy."

"Yes, it seems like it. He sure did a number on SCP-682. Now he could be what we need to destroy the SCP Foundation."

"I'm not sure, but maybe we will have my son meet the Ghost Experts on it."

Elsewhere at Site-19...

Dr. Buck: "We have managed to block all information in Amity Park. But the most difficult part is trying to capture and contain SCP-2056 and capturing the Entities have proven to be much difficult. And two scientists have joined us after we have raided Vlad Master's mansion, which he has a secret lab underneath."

Jack and Maddie walked in.

Jack: "Hello, everyone. It's great to work with all of you. Now, when are we going to capture that Ghost Punk and rip him a part molecule by molecule?"

Dr. Buck narrows her eyes and sternly says...

Dr. Buck: "We CONTAIN the Anomalies and study them, Dr. Fenton. So, make sure you idiots remember that!"

Jack got a hit scared of her and he and his wife sat down.

Dr. Buck: "And now with that out of the way, we should talk more about SCP-2056. Tell us what the two of you know about him."

Jack: "Oh, we know plenty about him! That Ghost Punk is a menace! He attacked the mayor!"

Maddie: "Stole jewelry and money!"

Jack: "Took everybody's Christmas presents!"

Maddie: "Slapped Vlad!"

Jack: "And he even killed my best buddy! And the main conclusion, all Ghosts are evil!"

They just looked at them like they were nuts. Danny hears everything while invisible.

Dr. Gears: "Is it just me or is it getting really cold in here?"

Iris wraps her arms around herself and says...

Iris: "Now that you mentioned it."

Danny realizes that his presence in Ghost Form can make everything cold. And so, he decided to clear this mess up and be brave about it.

Dr. Buck: "And now with that out of the way, let's talk about the instances."

She did a slideshow. The first picture came up.

Dr. Buck: "Here we have is SCP-2056-1, the Proto-Portal. This is the one that gave Vlad Masters his powers, turning him into the SCP after this one."

She turns to the next one, showing the Fenton Portal.

Dr. Buck: "This one is known as the Fenton Portal, which we later designated as SCP-2056-2. This is the one which was thought to not work, which was finally been able to work thanks to the Fenton Researchers' son. Daniel Fenton."

They showed his picture.

Dr. Clef: "Weird. Where have we heard such a name before?"

Dr. Collingwood: "He does look familiar," She agreed with him.

Dr. Buck: "And let's not forget to mention that Vlad Masters, who even calls himself Vlad Plasmius has caused multiple crimes and sighted back in Wisconsin. We had already designated him as SCP-2056-3...which has now been neutralized by SCP-2056."

She shows another picture.

Dr. Buck: "But there have been sightings of another Anomaly with the same abilities as SCP-2056-4."

Dr. Buck: "And what's more interesting, she can do the same things that SCP-2056 can do. But there is more to them. It's SCP-2056's relationship with a Human."

Jack: "A relationship!? Ghosts don't have feelings!"

Maddie: "That's right, they are evil!"

Iris: "Okay, how are we going to put up with these two!? We have a photo of them having a romantic mix relationship with one another."

Jack: "Which was HIS fault!"

Dr. Buck: "ENOUGH, YOU IDIOT! There is another way to draw him out!"

She brings up someone on the screen.

Danny/Jack/Maddie: *GASP!*

Danny: "No."

Dr. Buck: "Now we know its weakness. This girl is named Samantha Manson. She is one of the survivors of the Containment Invasion Incident. She seems to be romantically involved with SCP-2056. And what's worse, the Chaos Insurgency have found an interest in it. And how they got this information is unknown thanks to a mole that killed Director Jones."

Dr. Bright: "I know how we can learn from it."

He showed them a movie.

Danny/Jack/Maddie/The Foundation:

Dr. Clef: "This is no time for movies, Jack! This is a serious matter! If we can't capture it, we're going to have to kill it!"

Jack: "That's right!" He agreed.

Danny: "Sam."

He flew out of the tent.

Maddie: "Wait, are you serious? She is my son's best friend, she can't be dating a filthy Ghost!"

Dr. Buck shakes her head and continues...

Dr. Buck: "The individual you see is Samantha Manson. She lives with her rich family and they are seen together kissing. After exchanging a few words with SCP-082, he said he never met an opponent who can knock him out with one punch. The last thing he heard was SCP-2056 calling Samantha his girlfriend. We have been keeping watch on her and the Anomaly manages to escape with her every time we tried to capture them. We questioned her parents and they kept trying to keep her from seeing him, but it proved futile."

Gustav rose his hand.

Dr. Buck: "Yes, Gustav?"

Gustav: "Why don't we have someone go undercover to speak with Sam Manson about him, maybe it's the perfect strategy."

Dr. Buck: "That maybe a good idea, Gustav. SCP-105, you will be undercover."

Iris: "Should've guessed."

Jack: "And there's something else. It seems that Ghost Punk is getting stronger."

Maddie: "But we don't know why."

Dr. Lorraine Casper: "I do. Spirits like SCP-2056, unlike SCP-4973 instances have powers. They even have something that 4973 instances don't have...evolution. Ecto-Energy gives Ghosts their infinite potential. Danny Phantom seems to be going through some kind of power augmentation."

Dr. Collingwood: "If the Chaos Insurgency gets their hands on him, who knows what kind of damage they can do."

The scene changes over to Sam.

Sam was reading a book on the unnatural.

Sam: "Hmm, this information might work to help, Danny. I should go see him...if my parents let me."

Sam was writing information in her notebooks about the Anomalies and how to beat them. They were all in a flash drive that Tucker loaded up for her and Danny.

Sam: "SCP-343. God? So he DOES he exist! I can't believe these Foundation Creeps are locking up Anomalies and O5 Council jerks are using Anomalies to make themselves immortal. And there's SCP-500 - Panacea. Wait...no way! SCP-006 - The Fountain of Youth!? It can cure sickness and they're hogging it all to their greedy selves! They're going to regret this! They could've helped the world with this stuff. I'm not going to let them get away with it."

Suddenly, she started coughing up blood.

It was in her hand and she sheds tears before looking at the paper on her desk. It was a notice from the hospital that she has heart cancer!

Sam: "Danny...," She sobbed.

But that's when she hears something from outside. She looked out the window to find a black van.

Sam: "Wait, I know them. Those are the Chaos Insurgency!"

They came out of the van and kicked the door open. Sam was panicking, so she decided to escape. Her parents were taking her grandmother out for dinner while she was at home ground! Sam decided to climb out the window and run for it with her bag containing information on the SCP Foundation.

One of the Insurgency Soldiers grabbed her and pulled her into the van. She struggles to get free, but the man was too strong. Danny finds her place broken into and he saw no one was home.

Danny: "Sam, no."

But then he found the paper on the floor and saw Sam was dying. She only had 24 hours left to live!

Danny: "No. but who could've..."

Danny became angry after the realization hit him.

Over to the next scene, Danny returns to the tent and saw Dr. Buck alone. He picked her up by the shirt and demanded...

Danny: "Where. Is. Sam. Manson?"

Dr. Buck: "If you put me down, I will answer your question."

Danny lets her go and she answers...

Dr. Buck: "We don't know where she is."

Danny: "Well, someone kidnapped her. And I think it was you guys. I was watching you guys. You captured her just so you can use her as bait to capture me!"

Dr. Buck: "You think we did that just so we can capture you? Well, it seems you got us. But we did not give the word to abduct the girl. That black van was owned by the Chaos Insurgency. They are using her to capture you and use you for world domination."

Danny: "You guys are just like them. Listen to me, she has cancer and she only has 24 hours left. Is there an Anomaly that can cure her?"

Dr. Buck: "We have SCP-500. It can cure her if you come with us back to Site-19 and we will rescue her."

That threw Danny into a rage.

Danny ignites into flames again.

Danny: "Now you're just crossing the line of using people whose life is hanging by a thread!? I don't trust you! I'll do it my own way! And if you get involved, I won't hesitate to burn you and your entire organization down into the ground!"

He flew out at high speed, leaving a burning hole!

Agent Green and a few Guards came in.

Agent Green: "Are you alright, Amelia?"

Dr. Buck: "I'm fine. But SCP-2056 was here and he just told me that Samantha Manson was kidnapped and she is dying of cancer. We have to find the Chaos Insurgency before it does."

Meanwhile with Danny...

He modifies the Fenton Booo-merang to find a Human.

Danny: "Find Sam Manson."

He threw it and he went after it.

Danny: "I'm coming, Sam. I promise, I'll find you."

The next day...

Sam was hooked up to a device and she only had one hour to left to live.

"The girl seems to be losing her life."

"It doesn't matter, it's only a matter of time before the Ghost Boy gets here."

"Well, the Guys in White sure did gave us some technology."

"And with their help, we can capture the brat."

Out of nowhere, the Booo-merang came out of nowhere, hitting her in the head.

She was too weak to move, so she sees the Fenton Booo-merang on the ground. She smiles and Insurgency didn't like the of things for a second. And out of nowhere, Danny appeared in his Awakened Form.

Danny: "You creeps got a lot nerve kidnapping someone I love! It's over!"

He fires a few Ghost Rays, knocking them out and he ran in to pick her up. As Danny holds her in his arms, he picks up the Booo-merang and leaves. The Ghost Boy then pulls out the Infinite Map.

Danny then found the bag containing information on the SCP Foundation and took that as well.

Danny: "Go to the nearest portal."

The map takes both Danny and Sam into the Ghost Zone and he orders it to take them to where SCP-006 is.

He found the containment Site and then both threw it. Sam was running out time faster, so he found it.

The Fountain of Youth!

Danny: "This better work."

Sam: "Danny. Are you sure about...this?"

Danny: "I don't care about their stupid rules, Sam."

He flew over to the water and puts her underwater. In a few seconds, she came out good as new again! She was far healthy like she had been rejuvenated! She gasps she fell into Danny's arms before they kissed.

But that's when a few Foundation Guards appeared at the scene and aimed their weapons at them. Danny puts her down and gets in their way.

Foundation Soldier: "Step away from the girl and give her to us, Anomaly!"

Danny: "Why?"

Foundation Soldier: "She was touched by the water, so now she has to be terminated!"

This enraged Danny. Blue flames burst from him, transforming into something else!

Danny: "Now you guys have crossed...

...THE LINE!"

Danny transforms into the Awakening Stage II! He rushes at them and started beating them senseless. The Evolved Ghost Boy even broke a few bones.

Danny: "Come on, let's go home."

She smiles and holds his hand. They returned to the Ghost Zone using the Infinite Map. They arrived home and Danny and Sam were in his room.

Sam: "Wow, I feel great! That water really does the trick, Danny!"

Danny: "No problem, Sam."

They kissed again, but Sam takes her bag from him and they looked up the information on the SCP-001 list.

Sam: "Whoa. That's a lot of SCP-001 files. Wait, what's this one? The Scarlet King?"

She clicks on Tufto's Proposal and it had information on the Scarlet King.

Danny: "Procedure-110 Montauk. Something tells me that it's not a good procedure."

Sam: "You're telling me. Wait a minute, look at this."

There was a video about an SCP that has something to do with the Scarlet King. She clicks on it.

Danny: "Hey, I know that woman. She's one with the glasses."

Sam: "And that's the slimy little blob. It's known as SCP-999 - The Tickle Monster."

She clicked on it.

After seeing this, Danny and Sam were shocked by this.

Danny: "This little guy is the child of this Elder God!? How can that be!?"

Sam: "I don't know, but it must have something to do with SCP-231 - The Seven Brides."

She clicks on SCP-231 - The Seven Brides!

After seeing this, it was sad and horrifying.

Sam: "I can't believe these creeps would do this to her! But at least she's free after giving birth to this little guy."

They continued to look at the Scarlet King's file. They did not like what they found out. Danny and Sam sees this and they were in complete horror! They realized the foolish mistake they had made!

How could they've been so stupid! The Scarlet King gains power once he is either understood or known about him!

They were now in a place between Universes! And with them is an Eldritch Abomination!

SCP-001 - The Scarlet King: "YOU FOOLS!" He laughed evilly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600 65 26
Paranoia... has become my constant companion. Ahh... Danny, what've you gotten yourself into? Thought I was doing something... thought I was gonna g...
785 34 11
My name is Emily but I'm mostly referred to as D-9341. I just started working here not to long ago, I think... I don't know my memory is nothing but...
32.3K 648 81
Danny Phantom was brought in as an Anomaly into the SCP Foundation when he was little. It was after inheriting his powers from his mother. In exchang...