Naruto: Mixed Heritage

Por Sidechracter1

Synopsis: Ethan A Computer Science student transmigrates into the body of an orphan named Renjiro in Naruto... Más

Chapter 1- Transmigration
Chapter 2-The clan Compound
Chapter 3- Action Plan
Chapter 4-Chakra Training
Chapter 5-Chakra Nature
Chapter 6- Progress
Chapter 7- Ninja Academy
Chapter 8-First Day
Chapter 9-Ninjutsu
Chapter 10- New Jutsu
Chapter 11-End of Year Exams
Chapter 12- Result
Chapter 13-Sensory Ninja
Chapter 14:Level Up!
Chapter 16-Second Year (2)
Chapter 17-Wind Release
Chapter 19-Growth
Chapter 20- Early Graduation
Chapter 21-Interlude
Chapter 22: Final Exam (1)
Chapter 23: Final Exams (2)
Chapter 24: Final Exams (3)
Chapter 25: Genin Promotion
Chapter 26: Sensei
Chapter 27: Team 25
Chapter 28: Genin Test (1)
Chapter 29- Genin Test (2)
Chapter 30-Clan Meeting
Chapter 31 Weights
Chapter 32: Fuinjutsu (1)
Chapter 33-Body Flicker
Chapter 34- Fuinjutsu (2)
Chapter 35-Grandmaster
Chapter 36- Uzumaki way
Chapter 37: First Mission (1)
Chapter 38- First Mission (2)
Chapter 39-First Mission (3)
Chapter 40- First Mission (4)
Chapter 41-Gains
Chapter 42- First Seal
Chapter 43-Future Hokage
Chapter 44-Chakra Drain
Chapter 45-Resonance
Untitled Part 46

Chapter 18- Will of fire

102 4 0
Por Sidechracter1

As Renjiro was learning Air Burst Jutsu, he realized that Wind release was not as straightforward as Fire release. When he was learning his first elemental Jutsu, He only needed to perform the hand signs and Voilà he activates the jutsu. Well, it was not that straightforward, but I am sure you get the gist of it.

The difference between the two nature releases was that Renjiro had to first learn some E- Ranked jutsus first before proceeding to the Air Burst.

'Was it because I was discharging fire from my mouth but for this I have to release chakra and convert it to wind nature? Anyway, this gives me a chance to build a solid foundation so I can't complain.'

The jutsu that he had to were wind Levitation, Projectile Control, Wind Retrieving Jutsu and Gale Jutsu.

'These are not deadly jutsu. When compared to other jutsu, they aren't really all that useful in combat either. Rather, in my opinion, they are a way to enhance the element of wind control. They seem like they'll be crucial as I start studying more intricate and potent wind jutsu in the future.

In essence, wind levitation is the use of winds to lift inanimate objects into the air. The user's ability to manage the wind element, along with their endurance and concentration, determines the weight of the object that can be levitated, the height to which it can be lifted, and the duration of the levitation.

Projectile Control Jutsu controls the projectiles thrown around the user with Wind. Thus, one can use wind to shift the course of a shuriken, kunai, or Senbon.

With Wind retrieving jutsu, one can draw objects in the direction of oneself. It is comparable to Nagato's Universal Pull, except it depends totally on the person for power and is accomplished with the aid of winds.

Gale Jutsu, too Jutsu merely directs a tiny windflow in a certain direction. It has a few beneficial purposes but does no harm. It can be used to block out any traces of footfall or to alter the direction of the winds surrounding you, limiting the distance your scent can travel. Furthermore, it most likely acts as a foundation for all wind jutsu that involves blowing out air.'

He groaned, ending his analysis with the thought, 'I'll have to master all these jutsu. Not to fight, but to strengthen my wind control. Having said that, levitation, control, and retrieving are all great pranking techniques! I question whether or not the people who created these were practical jokers.'

After getting the basics down, he left the library and on arriving in a secluded mini forest, to train for it.

The experience was not what he expected. He managed to learn the four jutsus in one or two tries. It was Easy. Almost too easy.

'Was it supposed to be that easy? Or Am I just that Talented? At this rate, Itachi might be compared to me in the future haha!'

Now that he was done with the 'warmup', he focused on the Air Burst Jutsu, meticulously breaking down the process into distinct stages, each presenting its unique challenges.

In the initial stage, he focused on releasing chakra from his body, a fundamental aspect of many jutsu. His training grounds echoed with the hum of chakra as he honed the skill of directing this inner energy precisely to the intended target area. The challenge lay in maintaining a steady and controlled flow, laying the groundwork for the subsequent phases.

Transitioning to the second stage, Renjiro delved into the art of converting his chakra into Wind Nature. The air around him became his canvas, and with each exhale, he infused his chakra with the essence of wind. The challenge intensified as he grappled with the delicate balance required to bestow the chakra with the specific nature needed for the Air Burst Jutsu.

The heart of the technique unfolded in the third stage, where Renjiro immersed himself in the manipulation of air molecules present in the air. His keen understanding of physics played a pivotal role as he harnessed the principles of molecular vibration, seeking to amplify the explosive potential through kinetic energy. The challenge now lay in fine-tuning the intensity of the bursts and finding the delicate balance between power and precision.

As Renjiro navigated these stages, two overarching challenges emerged. Firstly, the precision of chakra control demanded an intricate dance, requiring him to navigate the fine line between underwhelming bursts and uncontrolled explosions. Each attempt refined his mastery over the flow and direction of chakra.

The second challenge revealed itself in a crucial realization – the purported low chakra consumption applied to only those who had mastered the Jutsu. In the learning phase, Renjiro discovered that achieving mastery was a gradual process, demanding a fair amount of chakra expenditure in the initial stages.

This revelation heightened the stakes, compelling him to optimize his chakra usage without compromising the effectiveness of the Air Burst Jutsu.

=====
Meanwhile, As Renjiro was training, something else was happening in another part of Konoha.

In the heart of the village hidden in the leaves, the towering structure of the Hokage's office loomed. The Academy Head Instructor, Hiroshi Nagatomo, ascended the stairs leading to the Hokage's domain. The soft murmur of the village below seemed distant as he approached the grand entrance.

Upon entering, the vastness of the office struck him despite him entering it numerous times, adorned with scrolls, ceremonial weapons, and the emblematic Hokage hat. In the centre, behind a sturdy desk, sat the Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Head of the Sarutobi clan.

Hiroshi approached with a respectful bow, "Hokage-sama, I come bearing updates on the progress of our Academy students."

Hiruzen, his expression a mix of curiosity, gestured for Hiroshi to proceed.

"Speak, Hiroshi. How does the new generation fare?"

"The first-year students are adapting to the basics remarkably well," Hiroshi began.

"Their understanding of fundamental knowledge and chakra control is promising. We've identified several with potential in taijutsu and basic ninjutsu."

"All clan kids?" Hiruzen Questioned.

"No, although most of them are there are some talented Civilian kids in the lot," Hiroshi answered.

Hiruzen's gaze remained attentive, encouraging Hiroshi to continue.

"As for the second-year students, the shift to more practical training has invigorated them. Their taijutsu, ninjutsu, and specialization classes are progressing, and we've seen unique talents emerging, particularly in elemental affinities."

Hiruzen's interest deepened. "Any standout students?"

Hiroshi nodded. "Uchiha Renjiro and Hyuga Kenta are showing exceptional promise. Their Mastery of Taijutsu and Ninjutsu is notable, and their exceptional performance in the sensory classes solidifies their prowess as the top students from their year. There is also Aiko Nakamura, whose innate talent in Genjutsu is commendable."

'Uchiha Renjiro? That must be the new Kid Daichi integrated into the Uchiha. A sensor, I see. Not bad at all.' Hiruzen thought.

The Hokage's eyes gleamed with a mixture of pride and intrigue. "Good. What about the third-year students?"

"The third-year students are excelling in advanced techniques and tactics," Hiroshi reported. "Their applications of what we have been teaching them are noteworthy. We have some who exhibit prowess in genjutsu and others displaying exceptional teamwork in strategic scenarios."

Hiruzen leaned forward, his interest piqued. "And the overall atmosphere in the Academy? How do the students view their training?"

Hiroshi considered the question before responding. "The students are enthusiastic, Hokage-sama. They understand the importance of their role in protecting the village."

Hiruzen nodded approvingly. "Excellent. Hiroshi, in light of our recovery from the war, we need to ensure the village's security. Are there any students who show such exceptional promise that they might qualify for early graduation?"

Hiroshi paused, reflecting on the students he had observed. "There are a few, Hokage-sama. Renjiro Uchiha and Hyuga Kenta, for instance, could be considered. Their proficiency in both offence and sensory abilities makes him a potential asset to our forces."

Hiruzen steepled his fingers, deep in thought. "Proceed with the evaluations, Hiroshi. We must bolster our ranks swiftly. The village needs capable shinobi now more than ever."

Hiroshi bowed respectfully. "As you command, Hokage-sama. I will oversee the evaluations and recommend those who exhibit the readiness for early graduation."

With that, Nagatomo Hiroshi took his leave, the weight of the Hokage's directive guiding his steps as he ventured back into the bustling village below.

As he left, Hiruzen, was in deep thought.

'Sensei, The village is doing well. Our Will of Fire is still burning brightly and hopefully, we will pass it to the next generation.'

=====
Your Reviews and Comments about my work are welcomed
If you can, then please support me on Patreon.
Link - www.patreon.com/SideCharacter
You Can read up to 20 chapters ahead on Patreon.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 15 18
A Uchiha who was shunned from the Uchiha for her unique Bloodline at birth. The unique bloodline being; Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga, Namikaze and somehow a...
47.2K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
40.7K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
2.2M 73.7K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...