𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗

By ALD813

↳ ❝ [ シスコン ] ❞ ━ yandere step brothers x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl moves with her ... More

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
𝟎𝟏 | 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟐 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟎𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋
𝟎𝟓 | 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝟎𝟔 | 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟎𝟕 | 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟖 | 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐔𝐏
𝟎𝟗 | 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟖 | 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐂𝐎𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟐𝟎 | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
𝟐𝟏 | 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝟐 | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝟐𝟑 | 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟐𝟒 | 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟓 | 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟐𝟔 | 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟐𝟕 | 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓
𝟐𝟖 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟗 | 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝟑𝟎 | 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝟑𝟏 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟑𝟐 | 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟒 | 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝟑𝟓 | 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟑𝟔 | 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟑𝟕 | 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟑𝟖 | 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟒𝟎 | 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝟒𝟏 | 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟒𝟐 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝟒𝟑 | 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟒𝟒 | 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟒𝟓 | 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟒𝟕 | 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝟒𝟖 | 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄
𝟒𝟗 | 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄

𝟑𝟑 | 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

11.4K 631 288
By ALD813

꧁꧂

    I made it...

After being driven home by Cassius when she claimed she didn't want to be driven by Haru since Kai was still nowhere to be found, (Y/N) collapsed onto the couch and wished that the cushions would just swallow her whole.

    Finally home.

    Not that this option is much better, though.

Reluctantly sitting upwards, she was surprised when seeing Takeshi round the couch and sit down next to her with a pleasant smile curving on his lips. He was dressed once more in a fine black suit with his dark hair tousled and styled backwards that suited him, his fingers tracing his tie that he loosened since it seemed to be quite restricting.

"Are you and my mom going out again tonight?" She asked as she placed a pillow on her lap.

"Yes, but I couldn't help but notice how tired you seem," he stated with a soft expression, his vivid amber eyes peering into her own. "I've been noticing it a lot lately, actually. I know that it's only been almost a year since we met, but... please let me know if there is anything I can do for you."

"Huh?" (Y/N) reeled backwards ever so slightly.

"You know, this whole move for you was drastic—especially when it had only been a few weeks since you had woken up," Takeshi sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "So, I worry."

She looked away.

Silence descended between the two.

"Anyways..." Takeshi sighed as he stood up, glancing back down at the girl with a frown. "If you ever need anything, know that I am always here."

And with that, he left.

Ashton was working late, Jay and Haru went out separately with friends, and Cassius and Mikael were just not there. She knew that Kai was in his room resting since he had the day off, but in retrospect, she had the entirety of the house to herself for the night. Comforted by the fact, yet at the same time feeling quite alone, she stood up from the couch and made her way upstairs to bathe and put on her pajamas.

After finishing up the rest of her homework, she went back downstairs to eat.

The clattering sounds of her getting bowls and silverware out must have drifted upstairs and woken Kai, because the next thing he knew, he was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and stumbling out of his bed. Flicking on the light, he made sure to don sweatpants and a loose tank-top before descending the stairs, stopping short at the bottom step when spotting (Y/N) watching TV with a bowl of cereal in her hands.

He swallowed thickly.

That morning came back so quickly.

How her skin had felt, how she looked so peaceful when sleeping, how intoxicating it was.

He turned to leave.

But then he stopped once more.

In a split second decision, Kai was already approaching (Y/N), his footsteps alerting her to his presence and making her turn to see who it was. His eyes widened when noticing how happy she seemed to see him, gesturing for him to come sit down beside her—the very action and very sight was enough to make his heart pound in his chest.

"Where have you been?" She demanded as he sat down beside her, his gaze catching on how she wore nothing but shorts and a shirt.

"What do you mean?" He asked, restraining himself from staring any longer.

"I haven't seen you all day."

"Ah..." he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly as he gave her a meek grin, forcing his eyes to stay level with hers and not wander her body. "I was just here... resting. I've been so busy with my bar that I guess I overworked myself."

"Be more careful, okay?" (Y/N) chuckled with a shake of her head. "But anyways, your timing is perfect."

"It is?"

"Yeah, look," she motioned with her hand towards the screen which showcased the title for a new horror movie—one with a description that actually seemed to be good. "You mentioned that you like movies like this, right? I've heard that it's actually really good, so, do you wanna watch it together?"

He should've say no.

He should've told her that he didn't know if he'd be able to control himself around her.

But he didn't.

"Sure," he shrugged. "Let's do it."

    (Y/N) let out a small cheer as she hit the play button, then moving into the kitchen to make a small bag of popcorn for them to share. Pouring the snack into a bowl, she set it in between them as the film started, totally engrossed in the movie while Kai remained distracted by her.

Her entirety enraptured him.

Ensnared him and kept him prisoner.

While he hadn't meant for such a thing to happen, it did, and now he had to live with it.

His fingers twitched.

Even though his mind should have been on the movie, all he could think about was her. His dark eyes traveled along her face, from her (E/C) eyes to her lips—those lips that he had fantasized about kissing so many times—and then to her body which tempted him in every singly way.

His face burned.

Turning away from her and placing his hand over his mouth, he exhaled softly.

"Hey," (Y/N) suddenly called out that made him look back, his brows raised in surprise since she was looking at him with a wry smile. "Why do you like stuff like this? It's so gross it's funny."

He turned to the screen.

His nose wrinkled from the rather gruesome display reflected on the screen.

(Y/N) laughed at his reaction.

It was such a pure sound.

In that moment, looking at her so thoroughly joyful because of him, his body moved on its own. Before he could even think—before he could even breathe—he was on top of her, staring down at her with such a lustful look in his eyes, the girl almost wasn't sure that it was him.

"(Y/N)..." he murmured, his voice low and deep. "Why can't I stop thinking about you?"

He leaned in closer.

Half of his mind begged him not to go any further; the other half relished what he was doing, urging him on until he did.

Pressing his lips to hers, he melted.

Goddammit...

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 16.7K 31
↳ ❝ [ 俺のものだ ] ❞ ━ yandere popular boy x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, Cage Winters, the one guy every girl wants to date and eve...
105K 3.3K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
581K 32.8K 81
↳ ❝ [ 永遠に君の瞳に ] ❞ ━ yandere l lawliet x fem! reader ━ yandere light yagami x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl is transp...
389K 21.1K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...