Love Beats All (BodyGuard Bo...

By lillianbyrant363

It's been two years since Y/n, her husband Lloyd, and their friends beat Liam. She is a good wife and is hidi... More

Other Ninja
Surprised
Orphanage
Message
Sick
The Call
Palace
Leaving
Going Home
Home
Four Months Later
Four More Months Later
Surprise
Talking/Meeting
Park
A Day Later
Authors Note
Love
A Deal
Arrest of an Enemy
Epilogue

Idea

221 4 1
By lillianbyrant363

When I woke up, I had come up with an idea. I went in search of my husband. I found him in the training room kicking the wooden dummy. "Lloyd?" I said.

He looked at me. "When did you wake up?"

"A few minutes ago. I have an idea."

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Why do those four words make me start worrying."

I smiled. "Because you're weird."

He snorted. "Okay. Go ahead."

"I want to get a job."

He froze. "What?"

"A job. I heard the orphanage is hiring and I'd love to work with kids since we're going to have one. So what do you say?"

"It's a bad idea."

I scowled. "How?"

"It will make it easier for Loro to find you, that's how."

I shook my head. "I'll get one of the girls to work with me and Nightmare will be around."

He groaned. "Y/n, please. You're safer here."

"Yeah, and just staying home is driving me nuts."

He frowned. "Why?"

"I'm not doing anything, Lloyd! I'm just sitting around. I want to do something. Why do you think I keep begging Zane to let me help with the meals even though it makes me nauseous? Why do you think I make him let me do the dishes? Lloyd, I need to do something. Please let me do this."

Lloyd looked at the ground. "I didn't know you had become restless."

I sighed and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I know. I hid it well. It just got worse when I got pregnant." I kissed him. Then laid my head on his chest. "I know I need to stop hiding things from you but it's difficult. I need to do this. Please."

Lloyd slowly started to rub my back. "I don't know. Which of the girls are you going to ask?"

I shut my eyes. "Harumi and maybe Nya."

"Both," he said firmly. "You can work at the orphanage if they both work with you."

I nodded. "Okay." I moaned a little. "Damn, that feels good."

He chuckled. "I guess you needed a back massage."

I shrugged. "I guess."

He tilted my face up to his and I opened my eyes. "I love you. You know that, right?" He murmured.

"Yeah, I do and I love you too." I kissed him and he kissed me back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue slid inside. He gently sucked on my tongue. I lightly bit it and slid my tongue into his mouth. I rubbed my tongue against his and then broke the kiss. "I'm going to go tell the girls," I said.

He let me go. "Okay."

I turned and left the room. I found Nya and Harumi in the kitchen. I frowned. "What are you girls doing in here?" I asked.

They whirled. "It's the only place we could talk," Nya said.

Harumi nodded. "The boys are everywhere else."

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"Harumi's planning to propose to Morro," Nya said.

I blinked. "You know the men are supposed to do that, right?"

"Girls do it too," Harumi said.

I nodded. "I suppose they do. So how are you going to do it?"

"I haven't decided yet."

"Okay. Girls, I need to ask you two a favor. A big one."

Nya frowned. "What?"

"The orphanage is hiring and I want to work there. Lloyd said I could but only if you two work with me."

Harumi stared. "Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"We could do that," Nya said. "It will get us away from the boys so we can help Harumi plan." She paused. "While helping the kids," she added.

I thought for a minute. "That's sounds good."

The kitchen door opened and Morro came in. He paused when he saw us. "What are you girls doing?" He asked.

"Y/n was just telling us that we're going to be working at the orphanage," Nya said quickly. "We agreed."

He frowned. "Since when do you want to do that?"

"Well, Lloyd said I couldn't work there if Nya and Harumi weren't there," I said. "So I told them and they agreed."

He watched me. "When did you decide to work there?"

"Since staying at home started to drive me crazy," I replied.

"Oh." He thought for a minute. "Harumi, are you sure about this?"

She smiled. "I'd love to work for the orphanage. Helping kids would be great."

He nodded. "Okay. Then I support you." He left the room.

I snorted. "You weren't actually asking for his approval."

She sighed. "I know. But it's nice to know that I have it."

I rolled my eyes. "I suppose. I'll go let the orphanage know we'll be there to work tomorrow." I left the room and went to mine. I sent a quick email then sat on the bed. There was a knock. "Come in," I said.

The door opened and the other Lloyd came in. "Hey, Y/n," he said. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Uh, sure." 

He sat beside me. "So do you remember what we talked about after the war?"

I winced. "Yeah..."

"I still have those feelings."

"I know and I'm sorry. I should have known Liam would kill your worlds Y/n."

"You couldn't have known."

I sighed. "I should have." I paused. "You know I still love Lloyd, right? I'm not  going to divorce him or anything."

"I don't expect you to. I'm not asking that," he said quickly. "I wanted to ask if you knew anyone that would like to go out with me?"

I gave him a thoughtful look as I thought about that. I shook my head. "I don't know anyone yet. But I'll look."

"Thank you."

"What are you looking for in a woman, Lloyd?"

He smiled a little. "Anyone you can find will do."

"Hmm. I'd have to tell them you're from another world. That way they know that you might leave and they have the choice of whether or not to go with you."

He nodded. "Okay." He stood. "Thank you, Y/n."

I shrugged. "What are friends for, right?" I stood up too and hugged him. "I'll make sure you get a happy ending. I promise."

He hugged me back. "Thank you."

That's three times he's apologized to me. "You don't have to thank me. I'm your friend."

He chuckled. "Okay." He stepped back. "Have you spoken to Gaara lately?"

I shook my head. "I haven't kept in contact with anyone who helped us in the war."

"Maybe you should send Wings to him. Let him know that Liam had a stepbrother and he's after you. They might want to help if it comes to a war again."

I nodded. "I will but please don't say that this might come to a war in front of my husband. He's already upset about this as is."

"Because of the baby?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. I'll make sure he's not around when I say that." He paused. "Is it true that the others thought he was gay before he started dating you?"

I scowled. "Who told you that?"

"Jay."

I groaned. "I am so going to kill him." I sighed. "Yeah, they thought that." 

My Lloyd walked in. "Hey, Lloyd, Y/n," he said.

Other Lloyd inclined his head. "Hey. I was just leaving." He left the room.

"Scaredy cat," I muttered and got into bed.

"So how did the girls take it?" Lloyd asked as he laid beside me.

"They like the idea. Our first day is tomorrow." I thought for a minute. "When I get home I'm going to send Wings to Gaara so he knows about Loro."

His eyes fell closed. "Good idea."

"Actually, it was other Lloyd who came up with the idea."

"Either way it's a good idea," he muttered.

I grinned. "Do you want me to stop talking so you can sleep?"

"Please?"

I laughed and snuggled against him. "Goodnight."

"Night," he mumbled. We fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 905 15
Lloyd doesn't hug back. Kai pulls away from the hug,"What's wrong?"he asks. "I don't know you,"Lloyd say. Kai's face goes blank. - This is the seque...
5.7K 144 12
Y/n and Lloyd are best friends, and have been ever since y/n snuck into darklys and pretended to be a boy after not knowing where she was from, and n...
7.6K 290 12
This take's place when Lloyd is sixteen,beginning of seson 8. Garmadon is still dead,ninjas are living in monastery and Wu is not a baby,but he is wi...