What I've lived for (JJ Mayba...

By jj_maybanks_wife_4L

This is my first time ever writing so pls don't judge also JJ Maybank forever. ANYWAY pls don't judge and I h... More

Characters
Sleep Over - Chapter 1
Boneyard - Chapter 2
Surfing - Chapter 3
Hot Tub - Chapter 4
Do I? - Chapter 5
No. I Can't - Chapter 6
First Date - Chapter 8
Surfing Date - Chapter 9
This Is What I've Lived For - Chapter 10 ***FINAL CHAPTER***

SARAH!!! - Chapter 7

126 3 0
By jj_maybanks_wife_4L

That night I couldn't sleep. I'm so scared to get to know if the boy I'm crushing on has a girlfriend. I mean it's weird that he just all of a sudden he is so committed to someone all of a sudden. What if he just said that so I would sleep with him???? What if he wants to be friends with benefits????? He is the kind of person that would want to be friends with benefits but what if there is something there? What if he has a good heart and he can commit to someone? What if he is this really special guy I hope he is?

When I finally decided to stop trying to sleep it was about 6 o-clock in the morning so I just started getting ready. I wanted to look really good today. Not just because there was going to be a kegger at the Chateau tonight but that I wanted JJ to notice me, if he hasn't already. I took a shower just to wash my hair then tried to blow dry it when my brothers start knocking on the door. 

"open up Y/n"

"I'm getting ready!" I yell over the sound of the blow drier. 

"Literally for what you have no reason to be getting ready" Andrew says busting through the door.

"I have somewhere to be!" I yell when turning off the drying. 

"It seems like you've been doing a lot lately!? Are you hanging out with pogues? JJ?"

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS" I scream trying to push him out of the bathroom but he is too strong.

"What's going on? what's with all the yelling this early in the morning!?" My mom yells while standing on the other side of Andrew. 

"Y/n is hanging out with pogues!"

"Andy won't mind his business" We both said speaking over each other. 

"Andrew mind your business y/n no pogues. There it's settled"

"But mom he's lying I'm going with Sarah to the movies. I know my place and I know its with kooks not pogues" I say batting my eyes even though I threw up in my mouth

"Okay fine go have fun with Sarah, Drew, please mind you business"

"okay mom" He says as she walks away from us.

"snitch" I say to him turning the blow dryer back on and continue with my hair.

"ass kisser" he says back. 

I've always been Mom's favorite so it was easy to get my way.

"hey at least I'm going out still and your still here" I say doing a little dance 

"fat whore" We always insult each other like that. Usually I'd follow up with ugly rat but I sang "you're just mad" instead.

"shut up you sound like a dying cat"

"at least I can pull"

"at least I'm not a virgin"

"I'm not a virgin!"

"right you already had JJ in you"

"bro can you not like actually and I'm not into him"

"sorry, I just want you to be careful. Those pogues can be trouble and I don't want to see anything happen to my baby sister."

"I'll be fine Andy I know who I'm hanging with Also I'm not a baby"

"but Tiny Tot I care for you"

"eww don't. I thought you stopped that a couple years ago"

"Okay I will have fun hanging with Sarah"

"I will thanks"

I finish blow drying my hair and then add a little curl to it with a flat iron. I quickly do my little routine then leave my bathroom to find an outfit. I don't really know what we're doing today but I picked out a white cropped tank top and  black a white polka dot high-waisted skirt. After I start heading to the Chateau. It was about 8 when I showed up and Sarah was just waking up. 

"Oh hey Y/n wow your here early"

"couldn't sleep"

"oh damn do you wanna go pick up coffee"

"yeah if you want to but where"

"I was thinking of just going to McDonald's to get some frappuccinos for the group"

"yeah thats fine we'll take my car, lets go"

We both walk out and get into my car. When I drive to McDonald's we order 6 frappuccinos then go back to the Chateau. When we get to the Chateau we walk into the door and Kie, and JJ are up.

"hey guys we got some fraps for you guys"

"oh thanks y/n" JJ tells me.

"your welcome" I say handing him one then kie

"thanks guys these are really good"

"your welcome" me and Sarah say in sync.

"so what are we doing today" Kie asks sipping on her coffee

"I was thinking of just hanging out till the kegger"

"sounds good to me" JJ says

"yeah same" kie says

"I third that" I say.

JJ moves from the table to the couch, next to me. 

"so JJ" Sarah starts, "do you have a girlfriend"

Oh she dove right in.

"uh no but I do like someone" he says as I look down trying not to smile

"oh my god who" she says smiling

"that's not your business" he tells her 

"just tell me I'll keep it a secret"

"no thanks"

"I promise I won't tell unless its someone here"

"its not" he says and my face drops 

"well then say it"

"Sarah it's none of your business stop asking!" he says getting up and walking out to the back porch.

"I'll go make sure he's okay it's not like him to blow up like that" I say getting up an following him.

When I walk out I find him laying on the hammock sipping his coffee.

"hey" I say walking up slowly 

"hey"

"are you okay"

"mhm"

"whats wrong why did you blow up like that"

"I just have a lot on my mind" he says as I lay on the hammock, facing him.

"come on talk to me"

"you don't want to know"

"JJ you can talk to me"

"I got into a fight with my dad"

"what kind of fight"

he lifts his shirt to reveal about a dozen bruises.

"JJ" I say my face is softening. I tried to touch one of his bruises but he winced in pain, the bruises were fresh. "I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault" I turn around so I was sitting next to him and I pull him close, putting an arm around him as I feel his tears fall on my shirt wetting the skin underneath my clothes, his silent sobs creating some of my own. 

"you don't deserve that" I say as he loosely wraps his arms around my waist, accepting my touch. His shoulders start shaking as he sobs harder. 

"hey, hey its okay I promise" my hand makes my way to his gold locks and I run my fingers through his hair. "I got you I promise"

"I can't do anything right for him" he sobs 

"hey, hey look at me" I say lifting his head and wiping some tears from his cheeks. I keep my hand on his jaw as I talk to him "you are amazing and one of the best people I know. your father is an asshole. you don't deserve what he does to you because you are so special. you have the biggest heart. he doesn't deserve your love" 

He places his head in the crook of my neck as we hug and I hear him whisper "thank you, so much"

"your welcome JJ"

*time skip a couple hours*

Me and JJ sat like that for a while till he calmed down. Then we layed down, him resting his head on my chest and I play with his hair while we talk and pass the coffee between us.

"you know JJ your an amazing person"

"you are too y/n"

"guys! Woah uh never mind"

"John B! What do you want!" I yell

"I was gonna say we are going to buy the kegger but you too are cuddling so don't worry about it"

"grow up john B!" whispering to JJ I say, "Do you want to go with them to buy it? Do you even want to go at all?"

"do you?"

"I'm gonna do you want you wanna do"

"I'll go"

"we're coming John B!" I yell as me and JJ run through the Chateau and out to the Twinkie and I catch a little of their conversation

"yeah they were cuddling... oh hey guys"

"stop talking about us John B"

"well don't cuddle on my hammock"

"whatever" I say pushing his head as we drive off.

Sarah was in the front seat, Kie was on the little seat and I was in between JJ and Pope. I have to tell you JJ is a MAN SPREADER. There was barely any room because Pope is also like that and I had barely any room for my legs. 

After we get the kegger we go back to the Chateau and set it all up. It wasn't long before people started to crowd the back yard of the chateau. Good thing was there were no kooks so I didn't have to worry about having to avoid my brothers because they don't hang out with pogues. 

I only had one drink so I wasn't that tipsy and I was talking to JJ about God knows what when Sarah comes stumbling over to us.

"woah Sarah how many have you had" I say catching her just as she is about to fall

"I don't know" she laughs. 

"so sarah why were you bugging me about if I had a girlfriend or not" he says but I gave him a warning look. I know he was feeling tipsy because he was swaying and stumbling around as we were taking and laughing

"oh because y/n likes you and she thought you had one"

"Sarah!" I say pushing her off of me. When I look at JJ he was shook like all the alcohol he just had was taken out of his body. "What the fuck!"

"Oh! y/n me and JJ were just talking about you. I told him that you like him! Isn't it great"

I start to walk away leaving both of them feeling embarrassed and mad and nervous all at the same time. I feel a strong hand grab my wrist and when I turn I see JJ "y/n I didn't know you felt that way"

"JJ lust leave me alone!" I say shaking his hand away and trying to walk away again but he grabs me. "let me go!"

"y/n talk to me!"

"there's nothing to talk about. you heard Sarah let me go"

he lets out a big sigh and lets me go as I start walking away tears stream down my face. When I get back inside the Chateau I grab my things and get in my car and drive away. 

When I get home I run straight to my room and ignore all my family. A couple minutes later the twins burst into my door and their faces soften when they see my crying. 

"maybank?" Andrew asks

"no" I mumble

"then who"

"Sarah" I mumble. 

They sit in my bed and give me a little hug. 

"just talk to her mend things. she's your best friend."

"I know but she told my crush I liked him"

"oh my god y/n I thought she did something actually bad bye" Andrew says getting up

"idiot" Joseph said as they both walked out closing my door behind them. 

That night I cried till I couldn't cry anymore then fell asleep. 

guys the news is out!!!! ANYWAY follow, vote and check out my other stories! Love ya!

-your fave obx writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.1K 66
"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞�...
19.2K 89 8
Just what the title says :)
446K 4.4K 46
I never know what to write here, I mean the title says it all.
38.1K 451 32
Continuation of my First story