I love... [Akashi x Orphan!Re...

By cyberwriterfuyu

A drama with a sweet romance. You and Momoi both love Kuroko and Akashi has feelings for you. What would happ... More

Where it all started
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Extra Ch. 1
Ch.18
Extra Ch.2
Extra Ch.3
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53-5
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61: Final
Akashi's Route
Kuroko's Route

Ch. 41

730 39 6
By cyberwriterfuyu

"Sorry to keep you waiting." you said, smiling. "How long have you waited?"

"I just got here myself." the peach hair girl said, puffing her cheeks. She was a bit surprised on how you weren't giving her a rude attitude now but this time a friendly attitude. "I just want to get this over with."

"Right." you said, smiling. After you two settle down on the bench, no one said anything. You felt nervous, anxious even. What was there to say? "So.. um... How have you been?"

"I'm not here to have a friendly chat." Momoi said, closing her eyes. She opened one of your eyes and see that you were fidgeting. You were being awkward and didn't know what to say. How is one supposed to talk about a fight? She sighs. "How was your second birthday?"

"It was fun. Kuro-tan gave me a present! We even had a party." you boasted, not hesitating to answer. A vein pop out of Momoi's head.

"Is that so?" she tried to smile but it was shown pretty well that she was angry.

"Thank you for remembering." you tell her. "Satsuki-tan. We're friends."

"N-"

"We're friends. I know I hurt you. Even if I apologized, you wouldn't forgive me, huh?" you ask her. She doesn't say anything. "Normally girls shouldn't fight over a guy. But it was my fault it was like this."

❖❖❖ I could still remember the time when I found out. It was terrible. I thought I had lost my best friend.

"Ne, ne. Momoi. (L/N). Do you two have anyone you like?"

"I guess." I answered. I waited for (L/N) to answer.

"No." you answered with a shaky voice. You smile. "Not that I know of."

After that, it was a few days later, I told her about my love for Kuroko-kun. She looked surprised at first but then she smile putting her index finger next to her lips.

"That's good to hear." she said, looking happy.

"Are you sure that you don't like anyone?" I ask her. I smiled back. I wanted to help her. I knew that she must of liked someone. So I went around asking if she did liked someone. Was it Akashi-kun? To make sure, I had to go to someone. The first person I went to was Ki-chan. "Do you have anyone in mind?"

"You didn't know?" Ki-chan thought about it for a moment like he shouldn't tell me or not. "It's Ku-"

Suddenly, (Y/N) came in and attack Ki-chan. I didn't get to hear Ki-chan's answer or what he was about to say. "W-W-Wh-Wh-What ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!"

She looked like she had a dark aura around her, about to kill Ki-chan. She whispered something to Ki-chan like she was hiding something.

"You wanted to know who I like?" you asks. I looked at Ki-chan annoyed that the blonde model told (Y/N) about it.

"Yeah."

"I don't have anyone I like right now. Really!" you lied with a bright smile on your face. Your mind has been always filled with Kuroko-kun ever since you first met him. What was the reason you lied? Although Momoi didn't know that. Since you and her were the best of friends, she had decided to trust you.

A few weeks later, when Tetsu-kun left the club, (Y/N) was looking anxious about something. She left the gym in the middle of match and as I rush after her, it was when I saw her confessed to Tetsu-kun. Why did she lie to me? Weren't we friends? Did she not trust me enough? Or was it that I was the only one who thought of us friends in the beginning?

❖❖❖ "I didn't get to tell you all this time. I'm in love with Kuro-tan." you said.

"Why now?" she asks. "Why did you lie back then?"

"I.. At first, when those girls asked me about if I liked someone.. I couldn't answer. I didn't knew those girl well enough to tell them I liked someone. I thought I shouldn't say. It was bad enough that I lied. I shouldn't. But when you asked me directly, it was already too late. You told me that you liked Kuro-tan. I.. didn't wanted to lose a friend. I was scared. But now I don't want to hide it anymore." you explained.

Momoi slaps you on the face. She had told you to get up and when you did she slapped you again even harder on the same side of the cheek that she hit you the first time, making you fell down. She was just about to punch you till you stopped her.

"I was wrong. Even if I ended up hated, I should of told you. I apologize even if you don't forgive me. But I don't plan on giving up Kuro-tan." she started punching you with her hand. You dodged it this time. You didn't fight back. You didn't want to hit her. You tried to dodge every punch she did, but every punch seems to be getting weaker. You thought you deserve it. But you weren't going to take a second punch. Momoi started to cry, giving up on hitting you.

"Why.. Why do you still want to become friends with someone like me? I'm so childish for hitting you. For getting worked up.. I should of just listen to you out. I wanted to stay friends with you. I wanted to believe in what you said. Sure, I love Tetsu-kun but (Y/N)-chan is very important to me as well! I should of.. Even though I thought you didn't think of us as friends-"

"No! I always did!"

"Even when I thought that. I should of start over to be your actual friend!" Momoi cries. "I know Tetsu-kun love (Y/N)-chan very much. There was no way I could of won. But I thought you liked Akashi-kun. I thought Kise-kun liked you. I'm sorry! But I don't want to give up on Tetsu-kun either!"❖❖❖ "Damn it. Satsuki left me." Aomine-kun said. "Where the fuck did she go?"

"Oh. Aomine-cchi. What are you doing here?" Kise asks.

"Kise? What are you doing here?"

"No fair! I asked first!" Kise said.

"Well I don't have time for you right now. I need help looking for Satsuki and (Y/N)." As soon as he said that, he spots the both of you. He sees Momoi on you, trying to punch you if she could. But you kept dodging. The two boys runs up to you and Momoi, hoping to stop the fight. Kise went over to see if you were alright while Aomine-kun was grabbing Momoi from behind. It was then Aomine-kun heard Momoi's feelings. Aomine-kun couldn't help to flinch because of that.

"Sat-tan." you said, changing her name. You knew at this point to reconcile, you would change her name. "Sat-tan, try confessing to Kuro-tan. I can't do it. You need to first. If I were to date Kuro-tan now, you would regret it wouldn't you? I can't support you but I don't want you to regret the choices you might make."

"Will you still hate me if I did got together with Tetsu-kun?" you flinched. Somehow deep in your heart, you knew that there was hope for Momoi. Even if you did loved Kuroko-kun after all this time, you had also fell in love with Akashi. Like what Kise said earlier, if you cose Akashi that he is the most special person, Momoi can be with Kuroko-kun. But, since your feelings are still jumbled up, there was a slightest chance for Kuroko-kun to choose the peach hair girl.

"I'll be frustrated but I can't hate you. Good luck." you said, smiling. You grab your phone out of your pocket, dialing Kuroko-kun's number. You handed Momoi the phone.

"Hello? Tetsu-kun?" she asks. "Um.. Um.. Can we meet up?" The peach hair girl smiles at you like Kuroko-kun had said yes. She gives you back your phone and started running off saying thank you and go find Kuroko-kun. You look at Aomine-kun and rub your injury. "Not going to stop her?"

"No. Why would I? I have you to deal with right now." Aomine-kun answers. Kise doesn't say anything. Was it too much of a coincidence you and Momoi were fighting and Kise and Aomine-kun had found you too. Kise thought about it for a moment. You layed down on the dirty ground, didn't care if it was dirty or not. You put your hand over your eyes. "O-Oi. You okay?"

"No and yes." you answered. "We finally reconciled. But.. I'm still worried about Kuro-tan's answer. Is it weird to be insecure?"

"Did you tell her about Akashi though?" Aomine-kun asks, ignoring your question. You didn't say anything but said now you have that to deal with.

"No." you said, looking gloomy. "Hey Dai-tan?"

"Yeah?" he asks.

"She was hurt by my words. Sat-tan's going even though she knows she might get rejected. Have I made a mistake again? I let her hit me. Sat-tan wanted to ease her heart. What if her heart breaks? What if I said I wanted her to get rejection? I'm unable to do anything for her after all this time. Sat-tan won't forgive me. She might even yell at me and hit me again once she finds about Sei-tan. Is it okay to have these feelings?"

"I don't know.." Aomine-kun said. Kise couldn't help not to say anything. He just sat there, looking at you so frustrated. What has he been doing?

"Can you be there for Sat-tan when I can't?"

"Sure." Aomine-kun said. Aomine-kun stands up and started walking after Momoi. You and Kise were left alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.2K 23
=Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya= It started when the King, in his Kingdom, was choosing a Maiden. He was no ordinary King, he hold the Demon Clan...
79.7K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
60K 2.6K 69
{ AkaKuro } •Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya• Their was a boy, who always takes picture's with his camera. But he didn't have a good life, he just l...
234K 6.6K 76
**Discontinued** Nakamura Yuyan is nervous about going to school again after being pulled from Teiko and spending her last few years being homeschool...