Prodigy Idol Sunfish

By minimiru

[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65

Episode 41

2.4K 92 23
By minimiru

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 41

The instrumentals began with a sparkling sound effect, resembling the sound of twinkling starlight being scattered. DASE members grabbed their microphones.

A cute ballad began with the perfect harmony of six voices. 'Keyring's' first part, which was the group chorus, along with its lyrics, captivated the listeners from the very start. Among fans, it was the most popular song after the title track.

- MY HEART, SWOLLEN LIKE COTTON CANDY

BEAUTIFULLY PLACED INTO YOUR HANDS

I'M YOUR KEYRING

A song, blending soft, pillowy lyrics with a sugary feel, was further enhanced by DASE's impressive live vocal skills, leading to playful speculation in the chat window if it was merely playback. As the song ended, Yeonha gently clapped his hands while holding the cue cards.

"You really perform live well."

The members bowed their heads in shy gratitude over their senior's praise.

"I think the voices of the six of you work really well together in harmony."

Yeonha gushed, how could one not be charmed by such cool and adorable dolls, as he imprisoned DASE in a jail of compliments. Shortly after, he naturally steered the conversation to the next topic.

"Speaking of which, I see a toy house here. You're the ones inside it, right?"

The dollhouse that had been placed next to Yeonha all along. It was a children's toy that had briefly appeared at the start of the broadcast.

"Do I have one too?"

As Yeonha looked towards the staff and asked, the writer sitting on the floor made a large circle with her arms.

"Then, I'm guessing this adult cat here might be me, right?"

Before you knew it, DASE members huddled next to Yeonha. Yulmu picked up a puppy lying in a bathtub, wearing a shower gown.

"Wow~ I think this one's me?"

The puppy was wrapped in a towel about the size of a finger. Yulmu waved it beside his face, causing to chat window to rapidly go up. Other members also picked up animal dolls they presumed to represent themselves. However, Baekya was left empty-handed.

"What about me..."

"There's none for you?"

Jihan, holding a grey kitten doll, inspected the dollhouse with him, but there were no dolls left. At that moment, Yuyeon picked out a small, round decoration from a brown picnic basket and handed it over.

"You're right here, though?"

Plop.

A peach model the size of a fingernail dropped onto Baekya's palm.

"..."

"Must have been for tonight's dinner meal. I just saved you from the dinner table."

Baekya, who was looking down at his palm, quietly raised his head.

"What is it?"

Yuyeon, sensing danger with animal-like instinct as their eyes met, swallowed dryly. He had only seen Yulmu get hit every time, never been the target himself.

"D-did I call it dinner meal? Then... food?"

"Wanna die?"

Baekya, clutching the peach model tightly, raised his fist.

"Hold on!"

"Yeah. Speak."

"Are you going to hit me?"

- Ahh, so cute!!! I love their chemistry the most. ㅋㅋㅋ

- Do the two always play like this? ㅋㅋ

- "Are you going to hit me?" Yuyeon is totally like Porori.

- What's with the dinner joke? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Baekya's reactions are so funny, I think the other kids tease him more because of it. ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, I want to cry.

Sensing Baekya's bad mood, Yuyeon quickly pulled out a squirrel doll he'd hidden in his pocket.

"Sorry. I was just going to give it to you, but he told me to hide it."

"Me? What do you mean?"

Realizing he couldn't handle it alone, Yuyeon quickly dragged Chung into the conversation.

"Are you an accomplice too?"

"What does 'accomplice' mean?"

"...Are you on the same side?"

"Team~ Of course! DASE is always one team!"

One ridiculous answer after another. Let's just forget it.

With the energy draining response, Baekya lost his combative spirit and turned away, waving his hand in dismission.

Yuyeon and Chung secretly sighed in relief as Baekya backed down.

"Hey, you're quite an actor, huh?"

"If I act dumb, that hyung goes easy on me. But why did you mention my name? You petty human being."

"Pe- pettyyy? Wow. You could have just called me cheap."

"Okay. Despicable Yuyeon."

This time, the two of them were bickering. Fortunately, their voices were too muffled to be picked up by the microphone, but they were still being captured on screen. Minsung, sensing something off, quickly intervened and separated the two.

"Break it up, break it up."

As Yeonha and DASE engaged in a natural conversation in front of the dollhouse, the staff had completely cleared the tables. This was to ensure the next segment ran smoothly.

"It seems like you all picked the dolls that suit your images well."

The camera focused on each member of DASE holding their respective dolls.

- Minsung: Rabbit / Jihan & Yeonha: Cat / Yulmu: Puppy / Baekya: Squirrel(Peach) / Yuyeon: Deer / Chung: Wolf

- Baekya is holding that peach again ㅋㅋ

- Seems accurate. The doll that keeps coming back no matter how many times he discards it. ㅋㅋㅋ

- Yeonha was the one who handed it to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Baekya looked down at the baby squirrel in his hand, with a peach inside its acorn bag.

'What kind of squirrel eats peaches...'

For the record, the acorns were brought by Yeonha. As Baekya lifted his head to refocus, his gaze met Yeonha's.

"The toy is a gift so please take it and treat it with care."

"...Huh? Yes! Thank you!"

Baekya's hand holding the toy squirrel wandered in the air.

"Give it to me."

Suddenly, a hand sprang out from beside him. Yuyeon took the doll and fidgeted with it on Baekya's jacket for a moment before neatly placing the squirrel into his chest pocket.

"This is perfect. I knew it would fit right here."

Yuyeon, while doing so, sneakily slipped his own doll into the mix.

"Me too! I want to put mine in there too!"

Chung, getting up from his seat, rushed over and joined in. This sparked a trend of attaching dolls to Baekya's clothes.

"What is this..."

Miniature figures of the members were attached to the jacket, showing only their heads. Baekya was the only one with a long face.

"It's okay. It looks pretty."

"If you think it's pretty then can you take your cat?"

"..."

There was no answer.

"Na Yulmu."

Jihan, avoiding eye contact, turned to talk to Yulmu and escaped the crisis.

'I'll just let it be there a little longer, then pretend I'm hot and casually take it off.'

Meanwhile, Yeonha, conducting the next segment, held a tablet.

"Since we are live, let's take some questions from the comments."

"That sounds good~"

Yulmu was effectively playing the role of co-host next to Yeonha.

"Then, Yulmu-ssi, would you please read one first?"

Yeonha extended the tablet a bit more towards Yulmu. The other members were divided into groups of two or three, each looking at their own spare tablets.

"Oh my gosh. The comments are so fast."

The speech bubbles were disappearing at the speed of light before he could even read them, making Chung's eyes spin. Yuyeon, who was looking at the screen with him, touched the screen to scroll down the chat, momentarily pausing the continuously refreshing chat window.

"This is how you should look at it."

Even now, new messages were continuously being posted in real-time, stacking up below. Yulmu, reading the fans' comments in the same way, seemed to find a question he liked and raised his hand.

"Can I read this one?"

"Yes, please go ahead."

"Kkomi-nim asked, 'What was the most fun reality show filming moment you've had?'"

Although the live broadcast was primarily for their comeback celebration, this question thoughtfully steered back to the essence of the program. The production team silently admired Yulmu's perceptiveness.

"Honestly, I found all of them fun, but if I had to choose one, it would be the indoor theme park trip I took with Yuyeon and Chung. That one really stands out in my memory."

Chung and Yuyeon chimed in, agreeing that it had been a really fun day.

"We should bring the other members there too."

"No? I'm fine."

Jihan flatly refused. The notorious E (extrovert) group, akin to an unstoppable runaway locomotive, had conquered every ride in the theme park in just two hours, leaving the VJs who accompanied them utterly exhausted.

"After filming that day, we gathered at the dorm and took the MBTI test. Combining those results with the broadcast was really interesting~"

Apart from wanting to go to the theme park, Minsung also agreed that this part was particularly memorable.

"One of the fans asked if the roommates were divided by E and I personality types, but that's not the case."

Jihan, who was quietly looking at the chat window, answered.

"So, how are the rooms currently arranged?"

Yeonha smoothly transitioned to the next question, prompting Jihan to continue.

"We decided by playing rock-paper-scissors. Baekya, Yuyeon, and I are roommates, and Minsung, Yulmu, and Chung are sharing another room."

- Minsung and Yuyeon got the short end of the stick?

- An extrovert trapped between introverts and an introvert trapped between extroverts. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comments expressing condolences for Minsung and Yuyeon quickly surfaced. As the second question was wrapping up, Chung suddenly raised his hand.

"Me! I have a question! I found one!"

Yeonha gestured to Chung to read his question.

"Who is the most erotic member among you?"

"...Why such question?"

Baekya, unable to hide his fluster, muttered in a quiet voice.

"Erotic member? That's interesting."

Yeonha seemed amused and suggested they vote on it.

"Just pick one person. The most erotic member in the team."

One, two, three!

As Yeonha counted to three, the members' fingers crossed as they pointed at each other.

"Yuyeon-ssi got two votes, Jihan-ssi got two votes, and Baekya-ssi... also two votes?"

"Huh?"

Both Baekya and Yeonha's heads tilted in puzzlement simultaneously.

'Why is my name being mentioned?'

Baekya followed the fingers pointing at him with a dumbfounded expression.

Culprit 1: Na Yulmu.

"I voted for our Baekya, worrying he might feel disappointed if he got no votes~"

Culprit 2: Han Yuyeon.

"Well... um, you know, your dancing has improved a lot recently. That's why I chose you."

The guilty parties hastily explained themselves, but in truth, they were just trying to be funny, and it got a bit out of hand.

Yeonha teasingly commented that he thought Baekya was just a cute character, but it seems he has more charm than meets the eye, summoning the three to the front.

"We can't miss the chance to see a dance from these three sexy members."

If you wondered why the production team cleared the table in the middle of a live broadcast, it was to make room for something like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.7K 24
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Y/N has not lived a particularly easy life. As she's driven to the edge, (both figurativel...
60.6K 4.9K 88
Life. What even is it anyways? To Hyunjin, it's just nothing but a pain in the ass and a load of bullshit. What is the purpose of having life, anyw...
2K 159 98
This Book Is For The People Who Are A Survivor And Victim Of Sexual Assault And Have Dealed With Other Sensitive Topics Like Substance Abuse,Addic...
398K 11K 74
"If one does, the other one dies." This disease never existed until these two young teenagers go to the doctor to find out they have a very rare dise...