Ᏽi᥎ᥱ ⲙᥱ ᥲ ᥴɦᥲᥒᥴᥱ

Per marvellinaa_

Haley Evelyn Byers seemed like a simple girl, a student of "Manhattan high school", with a lot of problems... Més

- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 1. ̶h̶̶a̶̶p̶̶p̶̶y̶ 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3. 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜?
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 4. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 5. 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6. 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗?
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 7. n̶̶o̶̶r̶̶m̶̶a̶̶l̶ 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 8. 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 9. 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗?
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 10. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 11. 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝?
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 12. 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 13. 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 14. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 15. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 16. 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚝𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 17. 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 18. 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜?
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 19. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 20. 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 21. 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 22. 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 23. 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 24. 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 25. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚊𝚕, 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚎
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 26. 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 27. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 28. 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 30. 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢?

- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 29. 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

1 1 0
Per marvellinaa_

- Sir, we'll run out of energy before we break through the armor, - said J.A.R.V.I.S.

Hearing this, Tony stopped firing at the huge monster and sped up. After flying a couple of blocks of streets, this creature remained on his tail.

- J.A.R.V.I.S, have you heard the parable of Jonah? - Stark asked.

- This is not the best example to follow, - answered the artificial intelligence.

After these words, the iron man turned to the monster and headed towards him. Flying into the middle, he destroyed this Chitauri from the inside. The giant exploded and Tony was thrown aside by the blast wave. He landed on the ground with a very hard landing. As soon as he was able to get up, the other Chitauri started shooting at him.

- Sir, Sarah Byers is calling.

- Damn, she's not on time at all, - answered Anthony, fighting off the aliens, - okay, pick up the phone.

- Yes, - said J.A.R.V.I.S.

- Hello Tony? - a female voice was heard on the other end of the receiver.

- Yes hello, - he said, shooting at the monster, thereby creating a noise.

- Where are you, why can't I hear you well and some kind of noise?

- Well, you know... I'm at work, killing all kinds of evil creatures.

- God, there is something terrible happening on the street! Is Haley with you? Why is she not answering her calls?

- Hmm, how can tell you... - the man hesitated.

- Now wait, they are showing something on the news, - she answered, taking the remote control to increase the volume.

- The streets of New York have turned into a battlefield, - the correspondent said, - the army is trying to contain the violence, but there are too many enemies. I have to admit that in all my years of working as a reporter, I have never seen anything like this. But another strange thing, people from all over Manhattan and beyond, go to the Stark tower and kneel down, shouting some words of glory, - the camera zoomed to the top of the tower, Hayley was visible on it, - this girl did something to them.

- Haley?.. - the woman said confusedly, dropping the remote from her hands, - what are you doing there?

- Hello Sara, are you still in touch? - was heard from the phone.

She picked him up.

- What did you do with her?! Why is she all over the news and everyone says that she did something to people? I knew that you cannot be trusted with child!

- Calm down, please! - said the man, shouting over her, - I will explain everything to you, but later. Everything will be fine with Hayley, see you in touch, - saying this, he hung up.

- Tony! Stark? - Sara shouted into the phone, but realizing that he challenged, she turned off the phone and sat down on the couch.

****

- MJ, did you just see the news? - asked Steve, calling the girl.

- Yes... it's just terrible, I still can't come to my senses. If we didn't have enough of these monsters, then there's Haley, - replied Jones.

- The worst thing is that we can't help! I walk all over the house without finding a place for myself. Why did I let her go to this Stark for the holidays?.. - said Harrington, reproaching himself.

- Stop being hysterical! You are not guilty, you hear? No one knew that it would happen like this, and you know Haley, she does as she knows and wants, - Michelle began to calm him down, - we can only wait and hope..

After hearing this, the guy ended the call and threw the phone aside. Holding his head, he sat on a chair.

****

- The council made a decision.

- I knew the Council would make a decision, - Fury said, - but since it's a stupid decision, I won't follow it.

- Director, you are closer than any of our submarines, - answered the member of the Council, - raise the plane.

- This is Manhattan Island, adviser - Nick interrupted him - until I understand that my team will not be able to hold it, I will not give the order to make a nuclear attack on the civilian population.

- If we don't detain them here - we will lose everything.

- If I send that bird, then for sure, - answered Fury and hung up.

****

I stood still, the picture of the murder did not leave my head. I understand that it was not a person, but still. I would never have done that before, but now... she had crossed all the lines, I had to stop her.

- You are right, - suddenly a child's voice rang out, - you did the right thing.

I turned around and saw a girl up to 13 years old.

- Who are you? - I asked.

- I am Evelyn, - she answered.

It was me.. Only a little one.

- Let's go, I'll show you something, - she said, holding out her hand to me.

Forgetting that my hand was covered in blood, I gave her my hand. The girl led me to some stairs.

- Don't blame yourself for everything Haley, - she said, - you are very good, but you often blame yourself. Your relatives and friends are next to you and this is the most important thing, forget about all the bad things and enjoy life... like you used to before the death of your parents - while we were talking, we reached the white door.

- Okay, - I answered with a warm smile, - do I need to go there?

Evelyn nodded, I raised my hand in farewell and opened the door. A bright light blinded me and everything became a blur.

Opening my eyes, I greedy inhaled a mouthful of air and raised myself on my elbows.

- Haley is that you? - Nat asked.

I looked up, the sun was a bit blinding, so I squinted.

- Well, as if I, - answering, I took hold of my cheek, everything hurt terribly, - why does everything hurt, as if I was beaten by a whole football team?

- Well, I will tell you about this later, - having said this, she crouched down next to me, - tell me, are there no feelings for the desire to enslave humanity? - said the agent.

- No thanks, I don't need such kindness, - I shook my head, - I don't want to follow Loki's example.

- That's good, the real Haley is back, - Natasha smiled slightly, - now go fix what your friend did or who she's to you, I don't know.

- Anyone, but not a friend, - I said, barely standing up.

- Let me help - said Nat.

- No need, - I answered, showing my palm, - you figure with this thing out here, and I'll go.

She looked me up and down and nodded, after which I left. Although I did not know where I was going. There was only one thought in my head: «Everything needs to be fixed». I looked around, a kind of hell was brewing around. I have never seen so much chaos in my life. Seeing a large open platform. I felt that I had to go there.

****

- Mister Stark, there is activity on the tower, it appears to be Haley, - J.A.R.V.I.S. reported.

Tony looked up and saw it for himself.

- Stark, can you hear me? - heard Fury in the earpiece, - a missile was sent to the city.

- What? When? - the man asked worriedly.

- The Council made such a decision, but I did not agree with it, they fired two rockets, but I was able to shoot down one, but the second one.. In a few minutes, the explosion will destroy Manhattan.

- I understood, J.A.R.V.I.S. all the energy on the accelerator, - ordered the iron man.

- Done, - answered the artificial intelligence.

- Parker!

- Yes, Mr. Stark, - said the boy.

- Go to my tower, Hayley is there, look after her if anything, - answered Anthony, flying to the rocket.

- Okay, sir, - said Peter, and with the help of the web he headed for Stark's tower.

****

- Come on, rag! - I shouted to myself, trying to overcome the force, - you must do it! Fix everything! You can't just lose like that, just give up like that!

I closed my eyes tightly, but no matter how much I tried, it didn't work.

«But that can't be, I'm strong, I have to succeed... because right?...»

I fell to my knees, unable to stand. I covered my head with my hands, focusing on my sensations. Suddenly, all the good moments from my life appeared in front of my eyes, where all my relatives and friends are happy.. my heart clenching inside, those people who are below alive and they also want to be happy and have the right to live, and only I can give them that, clearing their heads of my control..

- Haley?..

A man's voice made me open my eyes and look up. It was Parker, of course, under the mask of Spider-Man, but I still knew it was him.

- What are you doing here Peter? - I asked.

Without seeing his face, I noticed how surprised he was.

- That's right, you said you knew something about me, and you're Stark's daughter, too.

- I assure you, I found out who you are myself, - I answered, looking tiredly at him.

«But although Stark pushed me to do it», I thought without saying it out loud.

- Your father said to look after you, - he raised his hand in my direction.

- Thank you, but for now I can manage alone, - saying this, I turned away.

- I see, - said the guy, looking around.

- Yes, it's all my fault.. I did it to people, if it weren't for my stupid stubbornness and desire to help everyone, everything would be fine with these people, I set them up against the avengers.. and they have to fight back not only from monsters, but and from ordinary civilians - there was a lump in my throat, it became difficult to speak and my voice became quieter, tears welled up in my eyes, I tried to wipe them from my face, but they appeared more and more - and I can't do anything about it do..

- Heey, - Pete came closer, - I don't blame you, it wasn't you who did it, that other entity of yours or whatever it is. I know my words won't help, but you are stronger than you think. Everything will work out for you, if I believe in it, then you will too, we all believe in you. As my uncle used to say: with great power comes great responsibility, so take this responsibility on yourself and fix everything, - he whispered the last words and put his hand on my shoulder.

The tears eventually stopped flowing, I closed my eyes again. Parker's words moved me, they were sealed deep in my heart. Taking a deep breath, I tried again. And suddenly I saw the shadows of people, my nerve endings on my neck and back shuddered, another attack. But I can control it. Finally. I heard screams and cries and then I discovered that line between people and I needed to break it.

«I... I can do it, I brewed this porridge, I'll loosen it. Peter is right, I am stronger than I think, I just have to believe it and try. My second self assured me that I couldn't do it, that I have a small intestine.. but let suck it the bitch».

Clenching my teeth, I screamed as I destroyed every cell of this connective chain, my scream went beyond my head so it could be heard for the next couple of miles.

The freed shadows, were leaving little by little and when everything disappeared, I breathed a sigh of relief and fell on my side.

- Well, it seems to have worked out... - I said quietly.

Peter came to the edge, saw how those people run away, realizing everything.

- You have definitely succeeded, - he said with notes of joy in his voice.

I smiled a little, I didn't even have enough strength for it.

***

- It needs to go straight to the crown, - said Dr. Selvig, including the computer from the equipment.

Natasha raised the scepter to the tesseract device, breaking through the protective field.

- I'll close it, does anyone hear? - she asked into the earpiece - I will close the portal.

- Come on! - Steve replied.

- No, hold on, - Stark intervened in the conversation.

- Tony, these creatures still appear, - said the cap.

- A nuclear bomb is flying at us, time is very short, - he answered, scanning the image and the trajectory of the bomb, the trace of which he was able to catch - and I know where to shove it.

- Stark, it's a one-way flight, - said Rogers, understanding what Tony meant.

- Save your energy, Jay, - Tony said to J.A.R.V.I.S.

- But what about Pepper and Haley? - Clint asked.

Hearing this, the two most precious women in his life appeared before the man's eyes. He does it for them so that they can survive. He's don't care at himself, but not at them. He spent too little time with his daughter, his entire life is not enough to look into her beautiful eyes and whose smile is rare, but only one is worth all the diamonds on earth. And now his life may be cut short, a life that has just gained meaning. Tears appeared in his eyes, one salty drop ran down his cheek, he did not see her childhood, he thought that he would at least see her future... But now he must think about what to do so that his daughter has this future and not only.

- Sir, call Miss Potts? - Jay asked.

- It would be nice, - answered Stark.

Pepper wasn't home, the tower was a bit occupied, so she was at Happy's house, the two of them watching the news. Her phone was on the table and was ringing hopelessly, because Potts couldn't hear it because it was on silent mode. Every cell of her trembled, because the person dear to her is somewhere on the battlefield and it is not known what can happen to him. But she tried to believe in the good, because Stark always comes out of the water dry.. she hopes that this time too.

***

Peter helped me up. Suddenly he took his right ear with two fingers and froze. I wondered what he heard.

- What? - I frowned my eyebrows.

- Mr. Stark is flying into the portal with a nuclear bomb, - he answered.

- WHAT THE FUCK?! - I shouted, - give me the earpiece.

- I can't, I only have one, - the boy spread his hands.

- Then give me your earphone! - I answered, my face mixed with fear, anger and confusion.

- It is sewn into my suit.

- Holy shit.. - I lowered my eyes, but suddenly felt something in my pocket (I was still in S.H.I.E.L.D uniform) it was some kind of device. After taking it out, I examined it, this thing looked like a special earphone.

- God.. hallelujah - I said and put it on, it looks like the agent to whom this uniform was intended, they already put it in advance, but I don't know for sure.

The device had to be tuned to a special wave connecting all agents and avengers.

- Tony, can you hear me? - I said with hope in my voice.

- Haley is that you? - was heard after a couple of seconds, - are you... you okay??

- It's all right, Peter looked after me, - I said with a small smile, but now it's not about me, - don't you dare do that, you hear?!

- I can't, I have to save you, I want you to have a future, otherwise this bomb will destroy everything living here. Everything will be fine dear.. I love you and Pepper very much, tell her this.. - after answering this, he turned off and flew, picking up the bomb on his shoulders, he rushed to the blue huge hole in the sky.

- No! No! You hear me?! - I tried to shout, but it was in vain and I looked at Parker with horror.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

302K 9.4K 47
An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky Peter Strange Sam Pepper Fae and her brot...
12.4K 380 60
Eleanor (Nora) Williams had grown up, next door to Peter Parker, since he had moved in with his aunt May. Nora spent most of her life, in May's, more...
1.2K 99 10
Stephen is in love with Tony. Stephen is scared to tell Tony how he feels because he's afraid Tony will reject him and he doesn't want to lose his f...
20.9K 814 14
Another one of Starks failed experiments causes a rift in Universes causing their Actor selves from another Parallel Universe to come through. Steve...