πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 85

1.4K 162 53
By Vikasini1911

Aadhiran and Seetha came inside the house. Aadhiran mobile received a message from Sathis. He saw the message and looked at Seetha, Ma na Aadhira velila kooputu poitu varan he said.

Seetha: Seri da pathu batharama kootitu po she said as she already knows about his plan.

Aadhiran nodded his head and went back to their room. He opened the door and saw Aadhira sitting on the cot wide awake already.

Aadhiran: Ma nee epa enthirucha he asked and came near her.

Aadhira: Ellam unga kutty laddu panna vela thaan enna thoongave vida matengara she said.

Aadhiran: Apudi enna pannuna ennoda kutty laddu he asked.

Aadhira: Na Poori saptanla atha full ah velila thalita she said.

Aadhiran: Vomit pannitaya he asked.

Aadhira nodded her head.

Aadhiran: Seri na poi unaku paal eduthutu varan he said.

Aadhira: Enaku pasikala vendam she said.

Aadhiran: Tired ah iruka he asked.

Aadhira: Ilanga nama velila polama she asked.

Aadhiran smiled, Seri beach ku polam he said.

Aadhira got excited after hearing the word beach, polam polam she said.

Aadhiran: Seri dress change pannitu polam va he said and helped her to get changed. After getting ready both came out of the house.

Aadhiran: Ingaye wait pannu na poi vandi eduthutu varan he said.

Aadhira nodded and waited for sometime at the doorstep. Aadhiran came in a Royal enfield bike and stopped in front of her.

Aadhira: Yenga ithulaya ipa kootitu poga porenga she asked in a surprised tone.

Aadhiran: Ama he said and made her wear the helmet, Done ipa ukkaru polam he said.

Aadhira nodded her head happily and sat on the bike holding his shoulder. She hugged him by his waist while he started to drive slowly. She enjoyed the entire ride. Aadhiran saw her face which was glowing in happiness. He stopped the bike after sometime and asked her to get down.

Aadhira looked at the airport, Inga ethuku vanthu irukom she asked in confusion.

Aadhiran removed her helmet, Unna nadu kadatha poran he said and got down from the bike. Soon someone came and took the bike key and helmets from him and went.

Aadhiran: Polama he asked and took her inside the airport. He saw Sathish waiting for them at the departure gate, Sir as you said everything ready he said and gave the required things to him.

Aadhiran: Thanks Sathish he said.

Sathish: Happy journey sir, he said.

Aadhiran nodded his head and turned towards Aadhira. She was looking at the flight without blinking her eyes. He went near her and wrapped his arms around her shoulder, Ma polama he asked.

Aadhira looked at him, Nama ithula poga poroma she asked. Aadhiran pecked her cheeks, Ama va polam he said. Both reached the jet and the cabin crew welcomed them.

Aadhira looked at the jet in awe. Aadhiran made her sit and fastened her seat belt. Cabin crew came and asked whether they required anything.

Aadhiran: Ethathu sapadaraya Aadhira he asked.

Aadhira nodded her head as no.

Aadhiran informed the same and soon the pilot announced about take off. Aadhira held his hand tightly in fear during take off time. After some time she got relaxed and looked at the city through the window. Aadhiran unfastened her seat belt after reaching the summit and led her to explore the aircraft.

Aadhiran opened the private room door and welcomed her inside. She entered inside and looked at the room while back hugged her. She held his hands.

Aadhiran: Did you like my surprise? he asked.

Aadhira turned towards him and pecked his lips, Romba she said.

Aadhiran dashed his head with hers.

Aadhira: Beach ku thana sonnenga she asked.

Aadhiran: Beach ku thaan porom he said.

Aadhira glared at him while he chuckled, Beach ku thaan ma porom ana namma pora beach konjam dhorama iruku 4 hours aagum he said and made her lay on the bed.

Aadhira hugged him tightly.

Aadhiran: Nee konjam neram thoongu ilati tired agiruva he said.

Aadhira nodded her head and slept quickly.

Aadhiran pecked her cheeks and soon he too slept with her after keeping an alarm.

Aadhiran woke up after some time and slowly started to wake her up also.

Aadhira opened her eyes.

Aadhiran: Inu half an hour la reach agiruvom va nama seat poi ukkanthupom he said. Aadhira adjusted her hair and dress and both came out of the room.

Both settled on their seats and again fastened their seat belts.

Aadhiran: Dubai Airport he showed her through the window.

Aadhira's eyes widened in shock, Edheeyy she asked.

Aadhiran chuckled, Ama ma we are in dubai now he said. Aadhira went speechless.

Both got down from the jet and came out of the airport.

Aadhira stopped him from walking, Yenga enna oru time killunga she said.

Aadhiran went near her and started to kiss her lips, Ipa nambaraya he asked.

Aadhira nodded her head fastly. Aadhiran chuckled, Nee inu nambala pola he said while nearing her. She stopped him, glanced around, and released a breath upon realizing there was no one present.

Aadhiran made a call and soon a person came towards them.

Aadhiran smiled at that person and greeted him by giving a gentle hug.

That Person: here is the car key enjoy man he said and handed him the car key.

Aadhiran thanked him and took Aadhira to the car.

He opened the door for her and he climbed into the driver seat, Polama he asked.

Aadhira smiled and nodded her head. Aadhiran started the car. She was looking outside through the window.

Soon Aadhiran stopped the car and got down. He opened the door for her and gave his hands to get down.

Aadhira smiled at him and walked with him. Soon they reached the flying cup to see the view of Jumeirah Beach.

Aadhiran took her near the flying cup and asked her to sit, 40 meters mela irunthu beach view pakkalam he said.

Aadhira widened her eyes hearing the height and gulped, 40 meters ah she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama va he said and dragged her.

Aadhira: Amma na varala vidunga she said and sat on the floor itself. The operator saw them and chuckled.

Aadhiran sat near her, Thangam pappa la va ma polam unakaga thana ivalo kasta pattu special time ellam vangi irukan he said.

Aadhira: Yenga beach pakka asai patathu oru kudhama keela irunthu pathale nalla theriyumnga vaanga enaku romba height ah pona thala suthumnga plch she said.

Aadhiran: Na irukan va enakaga please ma he said with puppy eyes. Aadhira was hell scared but accepted seeing his puppy eyes. He had her put on a sweatshirt, anticipating that Aadhira might get cold once they reached the summit in the flying cup.

She held his hand and he made her sit. He too sat near her and held her hands. The instructor came and instructed them to fasten the seat belts and explained about the flying cup. They served Pizza, Popcorn and refreshments. They started the flying cup and it slowly started to move upwards. Aadhira saw the view and was mesmerized seeing the beauty of the beach. She left Aadhiran and started to enjoy the view.

Aadhiran: Aadhira anga paaru periya giant wheel athula polama nalaiku, he asked pointing at Ain Dubai.

Aadhira saw the giant wheel while Aadhiran started to explain about that, Intha flying cup just 40 meters thaan ana athu 243 meter he said.

Aadhira looked at him, Na varalanga neenga thaniya poikonga she said.

Aadhiran: Pappa porantha apro nanum en ponnu povom nee keela thaniya ninu pathutu iru he said.

Aadhira pouted, Paravala poikonga na varave matan she said and started to eat the popcorn. Both enjoyed the complete view of Dubai by eating the food and Aadhiran showed all the places and explained. She feared during the rotation. It rotated 3 times to cover all the angles and places.

Aadhiran: Intha beach view puduchu iruka he asked.

Aadhira looked at him, Romba pidichu iruku she said.

Aadhiran: Seri enkaga oru pattu padu he asked.

Aadhira: Ingaya she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama ipave ingaye he said and looked at her.

Aadhira: intha song enaku full ah theriyathu enaku theurncha vara padaran she said.

Aadhiran nodded his head. Aadhira looked into his eyes and took his hand in hers. She kissed his knuckles.

Paadhi kadhal paadhi mutham podhathu podhathu poda

oh meedhi mutham kettu kettu melaadai thee mootum vaada

en penmai eriyuthada

Aadhiran looked at her eyes without blinking his eyes. Her melodious voice took him to a different world.

Paadhi kadhal paadhi mutham podhathu podathu poda

oh meedhi mutham kettu kettu meladai thee mootum vaada

en penmai eriyuthada

udhattil eri mooti uyir uruga seidha manmadha

uchacham varum pozhudu unnai udhari kolvadha

mosamana kanavu ondru meendum meendum meendum thondrum

oh naan aanin dhegam aavadhaga vetka kanavu vellai kodu thaandum

yen vayadhu valikkuthada

parakkum mutham koduthu ennai parakka sollum manmadha

She gave flying kiss to him and winked at him.

virumbi unai azaikha pasi vilagi selvadha

kadhal ennai kadhal seyya padhukappu valayam thalarthinen

poonai pola ulle vandha paanai irukkum thisayai kaatinen

bayanthu konde idhazh kulithaai paadhiyile vittu paai mel sendrai

Aadhiran cupped her cheeks in his hands and started to kiss her lips. The kiss was very slow and passionate, nothing but only love Aadhira witnessed through the kiss. He left her lips after some time and looked at her, I love you Aadhira he said and kissed her forehead for a minute.

Aadhira: I love you too she said and pecked his cheeks.

After sometime both got down from the flying cup and thanked the instructor and operator. Both went to the beach and spent some quality time together. Aadhiran didn't allow her to touch the water.

Aadhiran: Seri room ku polama he asked.

Aadhira: Apa namma inga iruka poroma she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama inaiku day full irunthutu night marubadiyum flight he said.

Aadhira: Veetla sollave ila she asked.

Aadhiran: Veetla ellaruku theriyum he said.

Aadhiran picked her up in his arms and started to walk towards the car, unna inga kootitu varanumnu romba naal ah plan pannitu irunthan he said.

Aadhira: Enaku romba romba pidichu irunthuchu she said.

Aadhiran smiled and made her sit inside the car. He started to drive towards the hotel. He already reserved the suite room hotel.

Both checked in and slept quickly as both were hell tired.

Meanwhile at home by morning Seetha talked to Raghav and Saranya about fixing the date for marriage.

Raghav: Amma ivangaluku exams varuthu athuku apro epa vechalum okay thaan he said.

Seetha looked at Saranya while she too said the same.

Seetha: Seri na exam dates pathutu anna kita solliran she said.

Both nodded their heads.

Seetha: Kalyanam oorla vechukalam she asked.

Saranya: Seetha ma neenga ellarum senthu enna mudivu eduthalum engaluku okay thaan she said.

Pranav: Ai jolly namma veetla kalyanam he said.

Seetha chuckled seeing him, unaku ponnu pakalamnu irukan she said.

Pranav: No no na epavu unga kooda thaan irupan he said and laid on her lap.

Raghav kicked on his back, yematharan ma nambathenga he said.

Seetha: unga sandai ah start pannathenga Raghav nee kelambu office ku time aaguthu she said.

Raghav: Ivana ipudi madila paduka vechu konchite iru Seetha nee he said and started to walk.

Pranav: Po da poramai puduchavane he said.

Raghav: Yaaru nana Amma nethu mall la Vinay pathamala he asked.

Seetha: Ama yen she asked.

Raghav: Avana pathu namma pranav ku ore jealous aaguthu he said.

Seetha looked at Pranav while he nodded his head as no denying Raghav's statement. Seetha sighed seeing them, ennala unga rendu per sandaila yaar poi sollrenga unmai sollarenganu inu kandu pidika mudila ponga da she said and went to call Krishnan to inform about Raghav and Saranya's reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.6K 39
hlo frnds ....this is my second story .........keeping supporting this story tooooπŸ’œπŸ’œ
58.1K 7.1K 59
Arna braced herself for the worst when she agreed to the marriage, but her husband surprised her by becoming the best she'd ever known. Despite her c...
389K 30.3K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
50K 6.2K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...