Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

By Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... More

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 6

2K 93 55
By Jiapurplesyou

Jungkook looked up.All the hopes that had fainted due to the absence of his Cooky hyung popped up again as he found his 'Cooky' in front of him,near the door.

Without a single thought,he jumped down from Taehyung,rushed to his hyung and hugged him.

Well,Jin picked him up too as soon as he found the younger in his reach and pecked his forehead, rubbing his back and bumping him up and down --an endeavour to calm the kid.

"Why are you crying Choco?"

'The fuck?? What's choco now?? Isn't that creature Jungkook?' Tae thought looking at the intimacy they are sharing..

"C-cooky hyungie" kook tightened his grip on Jin's collar after snuggling into his neck seeking warmth and comfort.
After taking all his time to turn back to normal,he looked at Jin and pointed his little index finger at Tae.

"Cooky, Beast rubs Kookie.."He said in his normal soft voice.

"Wait a sec,what is Cooky and kookie?? Oh my god!These are not cookies right?" Taehyung asked with confusion.All these names sound so similar and these 2 guys in front are using them to identify people?

"Kim Taehyung, don't change the topic!!!"Jin death glared. He never trusted his brother as he was an efficient manipulator and knew well exactly how to twist the truth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I-I swear I-I j-just I-I mean..."Taehyung tried his best to reason but after noticing how Jin was continuously clenching his jaw,he gave up.He held his ears.

"Hyung ,I swear on that creature,I was just caressing him."

"By swearing on him,you want him to die, don't you? Why were you rubbing or even caressing him with those 20 cm long hands??His cheeks are red now!"Jin rapped, almost breathlessly.

He had just gone to the Royal Court to discuss some matters with the Chiefs and returned back , only to hear from Joon that kook is with Taehyung, alone!

"Umm,hyung,I was just...just to-touching."

"Touching your food....right? Hell, can't you see his soul in him?? He is not just made of blood you fu...."Jin was really tensed now.He is anxious of what could have happened to kook who is already fragile if Tae had got to spend some more time with him.

He was bursting out on his little brother when another member showed up, only to add more chaos to the commotion going on.Its now 12.00 am at night.

"Fucking hell, trying to sleep peacefully in this palace is like seeking peace in hell!You really need to howl at this hour?" Yoongi asked, rubbing his sleepy eyes and yawning.

"Yes,yes you listen Yoon , your brother was this close in harassing his own baby brother today!! "Jin pointed at Tae ,eyes shooting him death stares as if he has comitted the worst crime in the world by pinching Kookie's cheeks.

"And where is that 'baby brother ' now ??"Yoon asked looking at Taehyung, who hung his head low.

"He's sleeping in Eomma's room."Jin replied.

"Oh! Very well, sounds like it's only my poor soul which got disturbed from it's sleep at this late hour" Yoongi exclaimed finding it difficult to believe that the creator of this drama is now probably snoring after leaving the whole palace in a mess.

"Even I'm tired "Tae replied hoping Yoon will take his side .

Jin turned to Yoongi.

"Kim Yoongi.You are blessed with the responsibility of taking care of Jungkook for the next 24 hours as I'll have to attend the meetings tomorrow!" Jin called out in his formal tone.

"But hyu...."

"It's an order"Jin declared.He knows Yoongi very well.When it comes to professional work as a lord, nobody is more dedicated than him.

Yoon took sometime to convince himself what he's gonna deal with tomorrow.

"Okay Your Highness."

Jin smiled but his face immediately dropped when he heard the next line.

"I guess it won't be a problem if I protect him from everyone and then choke him to death.I'll still be obliged to my Empire right?"

Jin spoke no words.A harsh slap landed on Yoon's head.

"Ahh.hyung I was..."

"Get off right now! You have to wake up tomorrow at 7 sharp" Jin said like he didn't beat the Royal Highness of the Empire a while ago.

"You could choose not to hit me though "Yoon was rubbing his back while Jin again let out his authoritative voice~~

"Tae,I shouldn't see your ugly face inside the palace unless I return. Clear?? You are free to go anywhere but not the palace"

"Okay hyungie,now cuddle me"Taehyung being the youngest brother had a clingy nature and getting scolding from the sweetest brother he had made his Tata side ooze out more.

"Oh leave! Show your clinginess to your wife when you get one, Tae" Jin said while leaving the room.

"That's not happening hyung."Tae rolled his eyes.

Before leaving the room,Yoon muttered "That's coz you are gay,idiot!"

"So are you!"faint whinnings of Taetae could be heard from the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning 8am
Royal Dining room

Taehyung was witnessing the most jaw-dropping scene he thought can ever exist in this world.

A food was in the dining room,sitting on a chair and eating food along with the Vampires.

And the food was a bunny!

"Hyungie,yo-you will tw-ake me right?" Kookie asked with a big pout on his face.

Jin got up finishing his breakfast."No Choco... please stay with your kitty Hyung for me today?"

"No..no ple-please "kook hasn't recovered from the trauma that Beast gave him yesterday.He can't imagine spending a single minute with those creatures without Jin holding him.

Yoon looked at the pouty baby preparing himself for a good crying session.

"Umm...baby you like shiny things right?" Yoon asked in his softest voice while struggling to place a fake smile on his voice.He would have punched that baby hard if royal orders were not bounding him.

Kookie nodded his head
"Y-ywes"he giggled.

"So your kitty Hyung has many gems in his bedroom. Come with me?"

"Hey, you are acting like a sugar daddy now hyung"Taehyung chuckled on his food while showing his boxy smile unbothered of the presence of a minor in the dining hall .

Yoon facepalmed."You piece of sh.."

"Sh-sh shuga?? You are shuga-r??Koo asked innocently looking at Yoon.

"What? No no liste.." Suga couldn't complete his sentence as he realised someone's strong glare at him who was Jin,daring him to drag the matter more.

"So,Suga hyung ...take me to your bedroom"koo said while tugging his sleeves.

Taehyung burst out in laughter.He always had a thing towards teasing the grumpiest member of the family and the new nickname SUGA was really a great achievement!

Not wanting to embarrass himself further,Suga took him to his room with a straight face.He locked the door and jumped into his bed lying on his stomach.

"Look kid,you can do whatever you want but you can't talk,laugh or move, okay? "Yoon said closing his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him as if he was the biggest joke in the Earth.He gave a disgusting look at Yoongi before jumping on his back.

"Ahh holy fuck, you fucking creature! You dared to fucking sit on my back??"

Yoongi was whimping in pain while rubbing his back like a Grandpa.

"F-fuck??" Koo said cutely.

Yoon was regretting his entire existence right now."Baby,you can't say that okay?"he said again with the best melodious voice he ever used only to butter the baby...

But OUR KOOKIE IS A BRAT!

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck"

Suga's right hand clutched in anger while the other facepalmed ...he can't beat the hell out of that brat but he on the other hand was tirelessly taking advantage of the situation.

"Dare to say that word again and I'll ...."

Suga was stressing on his every word.Usually, this tone is enough to horrify people but then again,he was CUT OFF by koo.

"You'll fuck me?" Koo asked with the most innocent tone one can access while speaking those words.

'this little thing knows? No wait ,he is really like 5.'Yoon continued to bring an interpretation.

"Um Tangerine, you know fuck?"  Yoon asked, visibly gulping.

"Oh yes,Cooky fucks me, Suga fucks me, Dimple hyungie fucks m.."

"Hey hey...boy!"

Suga got up from his position forgetting the pain he was having on his back.He needs to make sure that the creature doesn't take his name when he is asked where he learnt those words from.

It is a quite obvious fact throughout the country that His second Highness is a master of cursing.... but at this time,this very moment Suga is regretting all the cursings he ever uttered in his 3016 year lifetime.

He held kook's arms softly, "Koo,yo-you tell me,what is the meaning of fuck?"

Koo looked at the elder with disbelief.
"Suga doesn't know the meweaning of the word he shays."he clapped his hands and showed his bunny smile while bumping on the bed.

Suga might kill some Vampires later tonight to let out his anger.But right now,no matter how much he wants to break that tiny mouth which has been abusing him with respect since yesterday,no matter how much his clenched fists needs to release the pressure,he can't.Jin and Eomma will kill him for that.

"Okay , let me tell you!! But pwomise to play with me?"

Yoongi nodded.

"It means lobes"the younger chuckled again with a blushy face as he remembered that his three hyungs lobes him

Yoon heaved a sigh of relief!
'This thing is a dumb...how could I even think he knows it' thinking this he laid down on the bed again.

"Hey hyungie,come play with me" Kookie tugged the fabric of his shirt.

He didn't receive any reply.

"Yo-you pwomised! "Koo's cracked voice was heard as he realised he has been deceived.

"Let me sleep kid. I couldn't even sleep yesterday for you."Suga said without turning at the younger.

"Sleep la-later... ple-please come to gardwen and pl-play...please...plwease....plwease"koo said displaying his widest bambi eyes.

Surprisingly,his request was not reciprocated.He decided to try a new way.But then again -

"Don't cry kid! Nobody is here to listen.Your Cooky is in meeting,Beast outside the palace and Dimple hyungie in Office.....and I have ways to shut you up."

Koo really felt humiliated now...he was deceived, ignored, threatened all by a single person relaxing on the bed.

He started punching Suga...whinning and wailing out in anger, chubby cheeks got more bulky in the process.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hajima"

"Play plwease"

"Ahh...hajima"

"Please...."

"Hajima"(angrily)

"Plwease please"

"Ahh...oh my God..you have taken oath of being freaking annoying right??" Suga said as he got up, unable to withstand the pitchy screaming since half an hour.

Kook failed to trace the seriousness of his voice.He yelled out-

"Play with me!you are an old grandpa....no-no energy!"

Yoongi's eyes darkened.Even if he won't harm the kid,it's a high time for teaching him a lesson. Otherwise his bratty side will show up more often.

"Tangerine, I have no energy you said?Okay,let's play a game then, in bed" he said holding Kookie's both fists in one hand.

Koo looked at the elders eyes trying to figure out his intentions....Yoon was showing his red eyes now and looking at koo with strange impure intentions.
'Should I be happy that he agreed to play with me or should I ge-get scared?'

Koo felt a swift change in the atmosphere.

"I-in bed??"Koo asked tilting his head cutely .

"Yes..."the desperate deep voice shivered koo.

"Let me show you I'm not a grandpa..." Suga said as he moved closer towards koo.

"B-but what game!?" Koo was now gulping.

"You'll see , Tangerine " Suga whispered in his ears,while breathing out hot air in his neck, as  an evil smile appeared on his face.

====================================================

So how was the chapter??

🔉 Which one is better? Taekook or Yoonkook???

🔉 You want Jimin to return soon ? Yes or no??

🔉Do u want fluffy sweet bickerings like this chap or serious plot developments??? I'll work accordingly .

Purples,please vote and comment.....I need your support....❤️❤️
If you are reading my story and you like it even a tiny bit... please can you follow me???
I know you don't need to hit that button to read my story but but....I need to be convinced that I'm doing well.... please?🥺🥺🥺🥺
(*Big doe eyes*)

Thanks for reading 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.2K 31
"W-who are you? M-my dad can give you whatever you want. P-please let me go" "Oh? But I want only you" Jungkook is the youngest prince of Busan & Tae...
66.8K 3.8K 25
Taehyung is returning home today after almost 6 years. Everyone in the house is very happy. Although Jungkook was happy at first but as time progress...
1.7K 133 10
It is a royal werewolve fiction. Kim Taehyung was a royal pureblood omega of the 'Blue Moonstone' Pack... He was strong and cold for people around hi...
138K 7.2K 50
*Dragon King x innocent human* →→A story where A Dragon king found his mate as a meek, fragile human being.⏎ ❍Kim Taehyung, a Dragon King, is a ruth...