Azhamana Kadhal

Oleh Sana__here

Deep and Intimate Love of two souls Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter ~ Two
Chapter~3
Thank you!

Chapter ~ One.

654 90 14
Oleh Sana__here

As usual Ashwin was working seriously on his laptop as there was a metting with the CEO of V & Co Contsructions...... Madhav, his PA reached to him for making few files get signed..... He also gave a reminder to Ashwin about the next month business tour in which Ashwin nodded still concentrating on his work.....

Ak : Madhav,Inform the sales director to meet me tomorrow morning......

Madh : Ok sir.....

He nodded and at that moment his phone beeped gaining his attention...... a wide smile banged on his lips seeing the caller id....  usually he won't attend calls during his working hours but this call was something special for him......

Ak : Sollu di Ammu......

"Phone attend panna yaarunu kekura pazhakam elaam illaya sir ungalkku...... "

Ak : Romba mukhyom......

"Enna pandren nee..."

Ak : Naana....... avasiyama mental hospital varaikkum vandhirukken, ennoda girl friend kku oru bed book pandradhukku......

"Ippo na enna ketene, enna ippo kalaaichitirukeenga...."

Ak : Pinne enna sivu... Office la irukku nu unakku theriyaadha enna.......

Sk : Pakanum pola irukku maama unna......(she said in a seductive yet whining voice to make his control lose)

Ak : Already romba missing la irukke....ipdi elaam panni en mood ah yethadha ammu......

Sk : Mood ah yethuna enna pannuveenga sir......(she asked huskily)

Ak : En unakku theriyaatha di kd.....

Sk : Next week varaikkum odambu thangathu maama..... innoru vaati meet pannalaama namma...... unna paakanum nu aasaya irukku.......

Weekly once Ashwin used to visit sivu in her native as they are far apart from eachother but it makes them frustrate sometimes....... Because they couldn't control their yearnings to meet and share some intimate moments with eachother......

Ak : Enakku un situation puriyudhu ammu, en na nee irukkura same situation la dha naanum irukken....... Aana we should continue this for some months...... seekrama unna alli en veetukku kootitu poren sivu.... Athukaprom neeyum naanum mattum evlo mins, hours, secs venaalum spend pannalaam..... Ok va di kd....

Sk : Ah okk....(she replied cutely)

Ak : Ah ok (he mimiced her)

Sk : Ummmwaahh.....(she kissed him through her phone bringing a instant smile on his face)

Ak : Muaahh....

Sk : Aiyayo Amma varaanga.... na aprama koopudren.... nee seekram vei vei... bye bye bye... luv u.....

she immediately ended the call making him sigh..... It was the usual thing that mostly happens when they are on call......

****

Sivaangi mainted like she is busy on her phone when her mom entered her room suddenly........ she gave a thiruttu muzhi to her but also her serious face caught sivu's attention......

Sar : Sivu..... intha paiyyan photo paaru......

A sudden drowned appeared on her face......

Sk : Ethukku......?

Sar : Ippo sonnatha seii.... kelvi ethum kekaadha.....

Sk : Ma.... Please..... ippo yaarta ketu, enakku maapla paakureenga?( sivaangi roared on her mother......)

Sar : Ippo ethukku kathure?? Inga yaarum un kalyanam fix pannala...? Just maapla paakurenu sonnadhu ivlo periya kuthama...? Inga paaru sivu, unakku vayasu 24 aagudhu, innum evlo naal dha nee ipdi velayattu thanama irukkapore.... Unakku nu oru family vendaama?

Sk : Enakku illadha kavla ungalkku ethukku.... Enakku kalyanam pannanum nu thonicha naane solren..... theva ilaama enna tension aakadheenga....

Sar : intha pudivaadham unakku nalladhu illa di.......

Sk : En life ah decide pandradhukku enakku rights illaya ma....?

Sar : Seri unakku paiyyana pudikalana vendaam.... innor-

Sk : Ma na onnu sollanum......

Saraswati felt her voice and face being serious.....

Sk : Na Ashwin maama va kalyanam pannikanum nu aasa padren...... Naanga 3 varshama love pandrom..... 

Sivaangi said frozing her mother.....

*****

Ashwin came back from the meeting hall after an hour of meeting........ he saw his father waiting for him outside the parking...... he was very quick to approach him......

Ak : Enaachu pa.....? ethukku Inga ninnutirukeenga.....

Venk : Avasarama ooru kku kelambanum da.... nee va...

Ak : Dhideenu en? Enaachu?

Venk : Theriyala.... dhideenu un athai call panni enga elaareyum anga vara sonna...... Edho santhoshama seidhi nu sonnanga.....

Ak : santhoshamaana seidhi ah?

Ashwin thought for moment and he was confused..... Even sivaangi didn't mention about any special news when she called him in the morning..... he nodded still confused and soon they reached their house........

They decided to flew to Coimbatore in the morning and began to pack their luggages at night..... Ashwin tried to reach out to sivaangi twice but his call went unanswered which was unusual and it made him worry......

****

Sivaangi was in her room being frustrated as her phone was in her mother's custody........ She couldn't  even make a call to Ashwin to inform the puzzled issues happening around her...... Also she was fed up with her mother's behaviour and that was the moment she thought about her father.....

Mahadevan, her father is a chill person who always supports her any desicion and care for his daughter everytime...... The duo always spend some quality time together by sharing most of the things..... But she never shared her relationship status to her father yet as she had much fear........

Now Mahadevan was busy in Hyderabad for a client meeting and she badly missed her chilling partner...
Malathi and Venkat Kumar reached their native to have a get together with their family members as well as to discuss sivaangi's groom seeing ceremony....... Their son Ashwin also announced his presence soon.....

****

The next day their relatives reached her house one by one...... sivaangi couldn't understand what her mother was up to....... she tried to have a conversation with her mother again but failed when she ignored her every time.......

Malathi and Venkat Kumar reached their native to have a get together with their family members as well as to discuss sivaangi's groom seeing ceremony....... Their son Ashwin also announced his presence soon.....

Sar : Naalaike paiyyan veetukku poyi oru nichayadhartyam maari vechukalaam nu dha unga elaareyum koopte.......

Sivaangi who heard this burned in rage and saw Ashwin who was sitting there silently....

Sk(mv) : Maramanda..... edhaachu vaaya thoranthu sollu da maama...... Ithula parents kooda irunthu romantic padam paakura maari oru reaction vera.... Cheii sidumoonji........

As they were discussing about sivaangi's wedding, Ashwin was silent and felt a strong gaze towards him..... When his eyes met hers, she just walked away furiously making him aware.......

Ashwin excused himself and quickly followed her...... he found her in the kitchen and paused his steps standing behind her......

Ak : Ammu

Sk : Pesaatha nee.... ippo edhukku vanthen, Kalyana saapadu saapdrathukka...... illa kalyanathukku enna asirvadham panna-

He made her turn towards him and pulled her to his chest with a force.......

Ak : Don't dare to say that again....... Na uyiroda irukkumbothu yevan di un kaluthula thaali katta poraan... huh? na enna avlo sacrifice pandravana.......? Nalla ketuko, Intha Ashwin oruthi mela thaali katrudha iruntha ath ennoda Athai ponnu sivaangi kaluthula mattum dha...... Ath yaareleyum thadukka mudiyaathu.......

Sk : Enakku bayama irukku maama..... nethu Amma kitta itha pathi sonna, unna marandhidu nu solraanga.....

Her eyes welled up.....

Ak : Oii loosu..... azhadha di..... (he wiped her tears) apdi sonna na unna vittukudukava poren......

Sk : Enna vittu pomaaten la....?

He pulled her and kissed on her lips as a forever promise....... she smiled in tears and deepened the kiss pulling him closer by his collar....... he broke the kiss when she begged for air and again kissed her after a minute.......

Saraswathi who reached the kitchen gasped at the sight of them kissing passionately, and burned in rage....... That's it she decided to put an end to this.....

Ak : Seri..... room kku polaama....

Sk : Edheyyy...... Inga enna nadandhitirukku, assault ah room kku polaam nu solre......

Ak : Inga ennamo nadakattum, na en girlfriend kooda konjam romantic time spend panna vendaama...... ?

Sk : Aasa dha porukki...... (she smacked his chest)

He moved his hands on her waist sensually making her giggle....

Ak : En di oru kiss mattum odambukku thaangadhu di......

He traced her face with his nose.....

Sk : Maama yaaarachu vara poraanga-

Their moment broke when they heard noises from the hall.... All relatives along with Ashwin and sivaangi reached the hall to notice Venkat and Saraswati having heated argument......

Ak : Appa!!

Venk : Ashwin, Saraswati solradhu unmaya....? Neeyum sivaangi um love pandriya....??

Ak : Aama..... Naanga love pandrom.....

Sar : Paathiya unga pullaya..... Ippo theriyudha na solradhu unma nu.....

Venk : Saraswati, nee kavalapada vena..... unga ponnoda kalyanam en paiyyanaala ninnu pogaadhu....

Ak : Illa pa, na ithukku othukka maaten...... Naanum sivaangi um love pandrom nu therinjum ethukku intha kalyanam nadathiye aaganum nu neenga solreenga.......

Ashwin yelled at his father....

Venk : En na naanga ungala apdi paathadhilla.....

Ak : Athukku...? naanga innum chinna vayasu kolandhainga illa pa...... We are mature enough to decide our lives..... sathiyama solren ivala thavira vera oruthiyum en life la na yethukamaaten pa.... Ungalaala mudinja athai ta solli puriya veinga.... Illana naane onnu mudivu pannirukken......

Tbc....

Do tell me how is the first chapter!

Sana💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.9M 54.6K 163
Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once the doctor said that it is a girl, I was...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
5.8M 223K 19
Meet Lily. A smokin' hot bikini model with a sexy Colombian accent. Lily is engaged to a famous Telenovela actor, Dylan Cooper. But how come another...