The Devil and I

Por _shee_writesss

To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Sma... Mรกs

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
Important
34
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.

24.

48.7K 4K 419
Por _shee_writesss

Hello my cute little cupcakes!!🧁

Humne toh aapse aapka vote manga tha, aapne toh humse humari motivation chheen li??🙂

Nhi mtlb ungliyon m dard hota h vote krke?? Jao of jaake abhi vote karo vrna forget about further update. Jao jao Shabash.

Chapter is not edited. Don't be a grammar police in comment section and move on.
THIK HAE???🤡

Abhiman's POV

Every building here is possessed by a unique element that set it apart. But the library is the heart and soul for me.

As soon as we stepped inside the library, Noor started wandering in it. Happily. Her eyes shined like a baby who just got a new toy to play with.

A few of the employees, who are on night shift, were there probably cleaning some shelves.

The library was used by everyone here but not the books. They were there just for me. Nobody has dared touch my books, only the sitting area was open to everyone, but watching Noor touching my shelves and books gave me a different kind of satisfaction. I've never brought any girl here, ever.

I was following her behind while she was raking her fingers and seeing the books on shelf. Her back which was partyly covered with her hair was looking sexily annoying.

Ughh shouldn't have drink that much. Being a heavy drinker, 11 whiskeys and a lot of champagne is not much but this intoxicating girl in front of me is a lot.

"How many books do you have?" She asked from the corner while I was looking back at the workers.

Go away, it's already clean you idiots.

"8976 to be exact. Dad started giving me these books since I was 5. Then he started updating my library with 365 books every birthday." I replied blankly still looking at the worker with frustration. Why aren't they going??

She gasped hearing it and said- "Oh my god. Have you read all of them?" And I hummed hearing her still looking at that worker.

Go. Go. Shoooo

"You know as a kid I hated reading novels, I mean textbook padhlu toh badhi baat hai. But then Vanie introduced me to smut- ahh I mean erotica- no I mean..."

The worker left his cleaning work and headed outside. Noor was blabbering something about her textbooks when I looked back at her.

"....so like no I don't read books. But you know this trend is going on biker guys loving book girlies. But guess what?? I am the biker girl on my own.. hahahhaa."

I started walking towards her in long strikes, she was standing very far with her back facing me.

"And you know Arjun just asked me if he could take me on a bike race. I didn't know he also go for those. He seems so cool."

She was saying and turned around to face me but her back hit one of the bookshelves.

"Stop talking about him, Noor." I said and held her between the bookshelf and me.

I hated the sound of Arjun or anyone on her tongue.

I hated the way she laughed so easily with that Russo Grusso.

And I hated how much it was making me feel- jealous maybe.

I pushed her more into the shelf and held her nape while pushing my thigh between her legs. Her eyes widened on my move and she looked up at me still caged under me due to her small height.

Her lips crooked from one side and turned into a smirk. This little cunning fox-

Next I know I held her neck and pressed my thumb against her pulse. My another which was nape earlier is now grabbing her lower back, just above her ass.

Don't go there, Abhiman.

Oh my god, I might be now obsessed with this spot.

Noor's POV

My throat felt dry and I was out of words. This was the most unexpected thing and my brain was still registrating when he gripped my neck and his other hand which was on my nape slided down to my lower back, one more centimeter down and his hand might grab my ass.

Oh god.

My breathes hitched and my hands fist at my sides.

I could feel my nipples piercing through my dress and being visible to the world, but only he was standing so close to me that no would even see it but he could feel it.

"So? What was all that attitude about? Huh?" He asked. His Eyes blood-shot red with anger and his tight grip on my neck wouldn't let me even breath.

He held me hostage in between in his arms and the book shelf behind me.

"Mr. Chau- Chauhan... You're drunk." I stammered and tried to push him a little by his chest. He loosened his grip a little and looked deep inside my eyes before moving his eyes to my lips.

He licked his dry, deep red and right now fericiously sexy lips and looked up again.

"I- I'm sorry. Arjunwasjusttellingmeabout-"

I tried saying something in one go but he pressed my neck with a little force again and came more closer if it was even possible and whispered in my ear.

"What did I say about his name? Don't Noor." He said and levelled his nose to my cheek making me shiver. He touched his nose slightly and my cheek turned the brightest shade of red.

Everything was intoxicating me right now. The close proximity, his hands on my body, his closeness and those fucking brown eyes.

"You forget. You're my wife. My property. And I fucking hate anyone who touches my property." He said, I could feel his breathe on my neck as he licked my earlobe.

"Aannhhhhhh" an inaudible moan left my mouth. Maybe he heard it. But it was my least concern now.

I could smell the alcohol mixed with his cologne and also the smell of the new books in the library was not helping.

What is he even doing? Does he realise this?

I felt choked on air. Not only that his grip was tight but his words made me wet then and there.

"Get it?" He asked me again.

"Noo... I'm not yours. You said it. It's nothing but just an alliance. We'll never be husband and wife but just King and Queen for the world.Maybe is it you who has forgotten." I said trying to sound confident in his grip.

"I haven't forgotten anything ." He shifted his hand from my back to my front and glided it upwards till he reached my bossom.

He grabbed my right tit in his grip making me moan and I open my mouth trying to get some air. But his lips crash mine before I could close my lips again. I felt weak in my knees and was about to stumble down when he picked me up by grabbing my one thigh and then the other and made me climb on his body.

His lips were soft and heavenly but the way he was doing it was very rough.

Oh god. What's happening? I blacked out. This is my first kiss and I'm blacking out? No no stay! STAY.

His tongue attacked my lips asking for domination. I open my mouth as he raked his knuckles over my back and I moaned. I pushed his chest a little signing that Im out of breathe and we pull apart.

I opened my eyes and felt a surface below me. Oh my god. When did he shift me on this table?

Right now I was sitting a round desk and he was standing probably bending to reach upto my lips. We both were panting when he came near my face again.

"Fuck you taste so good. I can do this for a lifetime."

He said and placed one of his hand on my bare back and another near the end of my dress on my thighs.

"Look, how your pretty nipples are piercing through your dress just by my mere touch. What does it conclude moy Zaychik, hmm?" He said and breathed out near my jaw making me shudder.

His touch was igniting me and creating a pool there.

He grazed his knuckles up my bare thigh, inch by inch.

"Abhiman you- you're drunk." I breathed out.

"Oh and You don't mind talking to drunk Russo? Fuck like you'll call him Gabriel. You will say no name but only mine. Is that clear Noor?" He whispered and looked at my lips again.

"You don't even like me." I said breathing out.

" Pasand? Pasand ki baat kr rhi h aap? Hum aapko ek second k liye nhi dekhte toh ankhe taras jaati h aapka deedar krne ko. Yeh pasand nhi toh kya hai Noor?"

(I don't like you? You're talking about liking you?If I don't see you even for one second, my eyes yearns for your just one look. If this doesn't prove my likeness I don't know then what is?)

He said and tucked my loose hair strand behind my ear.

I registered his words in my brain which made absolutely no sense to me.

I looked at his lips again. Knowing what we did a few seconds ago my heartbeats pick up and my cheeks burn due to his touch.

"Fuckkk." He groaned and went back for my lips again. This time I gave him the access for my tongue and devoured it. He devoured my mouth like his fucking favourite cuisine.

I felt his finger sliding inside my dress and touching the inside of my thighs and I freaked out.

The rough texture of his hand mare me feel sensations all over my body.
I left his lips and said.

"No.. noo you're drunk. Not anymore."

"Stop me if you can." He said and his hot breath fanned my ear and he sucked my earlobe for a moment.

My whole body was on fire. I felt goosebumps on my neck and back. He assaulted my mouth again and my mind went blank. I couldn't think about anything. Everything went in haze.

It felt like heaven. The heaven I have never felt before.

I came back to the world when I felt him going near my inner thighs.

No no no.

My marks.

I grabbed his wrist and tried to push him back but this giant man was no never to stop.

His rough fingers came into contact with my inner thighs just where the burn marks were and I went numb. He stopped for a moment when he felt something there.

He separated himself from me and looked into my hazels with a confusing look. I pushed his wrist from my thigh but he was not budging. Instead he touched my marks again, more like pressed them making me hiss.

Noo. Noo. He can't see me this way. Nobody will see my scars. Noo. My eyes glistened with unshed tears.

Pain.

Lighter.

Flick. Flick. Flick.

Annhhhhh.

Pain

Lighter.

Flick. Fli-

I could feel the pain again.

The pain of loneliness.

The pain of being scared every night because of him.

I came down from my haze when I felt him moving towards my other thigh to maybe check the marks there but this time I strengthened myself.

I grabbed him by his collar and pushed him farrr away with all my strength.

His back touched the book shelf behind and he fell down with the force.

"Oh my god, are you hurt?" I said and stepped down from the table and sat down on my knees in from of me.

I grabbed his arm checking if he is hurt somewhere but he swatted my hand and held me from my shoulders and asked something which broke my whole world apart.

"What were those marks on your thighs and don't you dare fucking lie, Noor." He yelled at most highest pitch a human could making me flinch.

No. I'm not ready for this.

No one was supposed to know.

His brown met my hazels and next thing I know, warm liquid was dropping down from eyes. Tears.

He spread his arms and took him in his embrace. He made me sit on his lap and started kissing my hair. I hid my face in his chest.

No please earth swallow me or do something.

This can't be happening.

"Shhh baby. It's okay." He said and cooed me like a baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drop a ❤️ if you enjoyed the chapter.

(A/N:- jyada controversy mat karo ki PROPERTY bola, abh yhi line cillian murphy marta toh fool ki tarah sharma rhe hote tum.)

Also guys, it's my serious request, please do not read ongoing books if you don't have patience.

I mean I get it, as a reader we all expect a lot but sorry, as I mentioned earlier, I'm a 12th PCM student and it'll take me a lot of time to be ready with updates.

Next update will be after 1.5k votes. Do it or don't expect another update please.

Okay bye bye.

2200+ words. (No the Rant does not count in this word count. Shut up.)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

3.4M 157K 32
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
1.1M 63.2K 47
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
4.3M 181K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
457K 28.3K 24
| ๐€ ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž | ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the...