RE: Elemental Hero's Journey...

By Blu089

Have you ever wondered how would the Genshin Characters react by seeing this journey? Today, you will find ou... More

Pre Prologue: Bringing Everyone Together (Except One)
Prologue Act 1-1: The Outlanders Who Caught The Wind
Prologue Act 1-2: Knights of Favonious
Prologue Act 2-2: For a Tomorrow Without Tears
Break 1: Games and Reading
Prologue Act 3: Song of The Dragon and Freedom
Chapter Lepus: Wind, Courage, and Wings
Chapter Tempus Fugit: Troublesome Work
Chapter Trulla: Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip
Prologue Interlude: Journey to The Southwest
Break 2: Shows and Movies
Chapter 1 Act 1: Of the Land Amidst Monoliths
Chapter 1 Act 2-1: Preparation and Budget
Chapter 1 Act 2-2: Big Brother and Little Zombie
Chapter 1 Act 3: New Stars Approaches
Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 1
Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 2
Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 3
Break 3: Meet and Know The Gang

Prologue Act 2-1: That Green Fellow and The Seven

6.2K 96 223
By Blu089

In Mondstadt, Boboiboy and Lumine were walking as they were heading back to the town. They were having conversations about Boboiboy's powers, and how he managed to obtain them in the first place. Lumine and Paimon were shocked at how to really achieve the power of seven elements, "So your power comes from these... ball robots that are called Power Spheres?"

"Yeah, my friends and I travel around the galaxy to save them from being misused for evil." He explains to them, "We defeated a lot of enemies before, some of them were powerful enough to take over a solar station."

As they continued the conversation, Boboiboy could feel a ringing in his head. 'Urgh... What's this ringing?' He thought before he suddenly blacked out of nowhere.

-

-

-

-

-

"..ey! ..ey! Hey!" Boboiboy heard someone's voice nearby and got up. "Hey, you look like you were out cold for a while. Everything alright?" He saw the person talking to him was a boy almost the same age as him.

He wears cuffed navy shorts and a sleeveless cream-colored jacket with blue and gold details, a leather belt, a bag with his Vision attached to it, gloves, a yellow bandanna tied around his right arm, and goggles on his head.

He did find it odd that he has a band-aid on his nose, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. But I'm more worried about what happened to you?" He points out the clothes that are patched up and sewn in various places.

"Oh, that! Don't worry, it's only my misfortune that I ended up like this." The boy explains, which doesn't make Boboiboy any more relieved hearing that.

'Now I'm even more worried for him!!'

"I don't smell any familiar with this place." They turned when they heard the voice and saw someone else in there with him, and they found his outfit to be... unique. He wears green camouflage pants, an orange poncho-like shirt, dark boots, and a dark hooded coat decorated with belts. His accessories are a tooth necklace, thumb-less orange gloves, and one gold earring on his left ear.

They saw how rough his outfit was, and made him wonder where he lived. "Excuse me, but where do you live exactly? Your outfit seemed to be rough."

He noticed there were other people and he answered, "I live in the wilds. Where do you two come from?"

They look at each other, which they answer as they try to be respectful with each other. "I'm an adventurer from Mondstadt!"

"I'm from... a faraway land! Traveling with someone in hopes we could find their siblings." Boboiboy answers, as he doesn't know if he should tell about Lumine yet.

He nods, "Then can I at least know your names?"

"Yes... Can someone explain to me where we are?"

"Yes, we would like to know where we are."

They saw two more people there, one was a small child girl with pink hair and... cat ears(?). Her enter bangs are pulled into a stiff, upward pigtail at the front of her head.

She wears a large dark indigo cap, along with shorts of the same color with gold paw-print decorations. She also wears a dark midriff-baring sleeveless turtleneck shirt with an orange-yellow scarf, pale pink sleeves, a vest of the same color, and white gloves with light pink paw-like patterns on the undersides. In addition to this, she wears a cat collar with her initials written on the tag and an orange handkerchief tied around the base of her tail. Hanging from her waist is a cold drink canteen, attached to which is her light blue gem.

The other is a girl with her hair tied into side twin tails with black ribbons, the left of which is decorated with a bat wing pattern. The rest of her hair is loose and she wears a black eyepatch on her left eye.

She wears a sleeveless black lace dress-like leotard with a black lace collar and purple bow tie, crosses stitched in, and black and violet tailcoats. Her Vision is tied to the back of this dress with a bat wing-style purple ribbon. Her upper back has a black tattoo of wings; whether this is permanent or easily removable is unknown.

Boboiboy found two odd girls wearing fashions like this, "Um... this may sound rude, but are you a cat?" The cat girl doesn't like Boboiboy's question.

"What? You've never seen a girl like me before?"

"No! From where I come from, we don't have people with cat ears." He explains to her that he did find it odd that she would have cat ears.

"I understand. I have never seen this girl with cat ears before either." The boy with a hoodie answers, which manages to trigger her.

"I have the same answer as well. It's my first time seeing a person with cat ears."

She doesn't like the other girl and also agrees with him "Oh, come on! One of you must have known about my wine business, right?!"

"I don't drink wine." The hoodie boy answers.

"I've never heard of any wine cat business before." The eyepatch girl responded.

"Me neither." The boy with white hair nods, which means all four said 'No' to her, which hurts her heart to hear the news.

Boboiboy immediately tries to change the topic of this to not escalate it a little bit further, "H-How about we introduce ourselves? We never got a chance to learn our names." They look at each other, to which they collectively nod. "Great, my name is Boboiboy."

"I'm Bennett, the leader of Benny's Adventure Team!!" Boboiboy sweat drops at his claim.

'Is he though?' Boboiboy and the eyepatch girl thought.

"I'm Razor." The boy in the hoodie introduced himself.

"I'm Diona, the owner of Cat Tail's Tavern." The pink girl introduces herself, which manages to get everyone informed.

"I, Fischl, Prinzessin der Verurteilung." She introduces herself when they see a purple swirl appearing next to her. The swirl takes the form of a raven, which they are surprised to see, "This is my companion, Oz. A traveling night raven."

"Pleased to meet you all." The raven said, which they nodded as to respond to his introduction.

"So where are we exactly? The last thing I remember was making a new disg- I mean, delicious wine! Yes, that's right!"

That got everyone confused by this, but they let it go as they had something to talk about, mainly where they were. "Not sure, I was doing my adventures exploring the ruins," Bennett said.

"We were traveling in the lands called Mondstadt," Fischl explains, with which Oz backs it up.

"It's true. We were heading to Mondstadt on our travels, but we somehow found ourselves in this place."

"I was hunting with my Lupical for some meat." That got Bennet and Fischl confused.

"What does Lupical mean?" He asked.

"It means family wolves." Boboiboy nods as he learns more of his language.

'That is certainly an interesting way of saying about family wolves.' Boboiboy felt odd to hear this voice. 'Hold on a minute?'

He turned around and saw a ghost. But not just a ghost, it's literally his Light personality. He was writing something in his journal, which is something he didn't want to know. 'Man, now this is freaky to see him here...'

Light looked up and noticed Boboiboy could see him, 'Wait, you can see me?'

'What?! You could see me?' Boboiboy thought as this was freaky, 'But we haven't split yet!'

'Even I don't understand what's going on here.' They turned to the voice and saw Water there, which he was lying on the Water Bubble. 'If you asked me, something must have caused us to see each other like this. We aren't the only ones.' He points to his right, where there are other personalities there. They could see they were talking to each other, not knowing that they were ghosts.

'Okay, Boboiboy... Don't tell anyone about it yet. We're still unsure where we are.'

"Boboiboy?" He was jumped by someone called him, and he saw Bennett talking to him. "A-Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." Bennett noticed that Boboiboy was sweating as he was looking away from him.

"I-I'm fine. I'm just wondering where we are, to be honest." Fischl and Oz found it to be suspicious that he started to behave this way all of a sudden.

'No, you aren't.'

'Shut up and let me think for a second!'

"Boboiboy?" He turns around, hearing a familiar voice behind him. He saw Lumine was there, where she strangely caught her breath from what looked like running for a while.

Bennett saw her and immediately took a step back as he didn't want to interrupt this reunion, "Um... Hey, Lumine? How are you today?"

She doesn't give a response and immediately hugs him, which alarms him. "Oh!! IT'S REALLY YOU!! YOU'RE BACK, BOBOIBOY!!!" She was crying emotionally, so he decided to leave it for a while... if it weren't the fact he was losing air!

"LUMINE!! I-I-I can't breathe!!"

Razor saw this and immediately went into action, "Careful!! You're about to squeeze him!" Lumine took a look and noticed Boboiboy losing air. She realizes this and immediately lets him go.

He took a breath for the air, as Leaf and Wind took notice of this. 'Poor dandelion, did she miss us for a while?'

'I don't think so, Leaf. I thought we only saw her a second ago.' Wind said as this was weird for her to behave this way. 'Genius, you know what's going on?'

'Even I don't understand this. Perhaps we may have suffered some time dilation when first arriving here.' Light deduced that this was the possible theory he could come up with.

"What happened to you?! You didn't make it here yesterday." He tilted his head on this.

"Yesterday? Lumine, I remember only a couple of minutes from the last time I saw you." His response managed to get Lumine into more confusion than him.

"What?! But me and others have only been here for a day, I thought time stopped for all of us."

"H-Hold on, what did you just say about time being stopped?" Bennett joined and asked her, and the others were interested in hearing what was going on. "And what do you mean 'all of us' are you saying there are others here?"

"That's one way to put it, Bennett." They heard another female voice, and they saw Barbara, Klee, Amber, and a lot of people from Teyvat. Suffice it to say, the newcomers were now confused about this.

"What's going on? And where are we?" Diona asked as she was in shambles, to say the least.

"We have a lot to talk about," Zhongli said as the newcomers looked at each other in confusion.

-Timeskip to the kitchen-

As Thoma made some food with Boboiboy's and others' help, the newcomers were informed about where they were and the reasons for being there, which some of them found to be hard to believe. "Impossible! There's no way the future would show it to us this easily!" Fischl said as she couldn't believe it to be real.

"You better believe, sweetheart." Lisa responded, "Whether you believe it or not, sometimes you gotta play along and let your feelings in."

However, the people who had made it were confused. "But why did you say time is still running normally? I thought time stopped once we arrived here." Ayaka questions the information from Makoto himself.

"I guess an explanation is required, huh?" They were surprised by a new voice appearing, which they saw The Guardian sitting right by Razor. He quickly reacts by jumping back, pulling out his claymore, and preparing for any attack. "At ease, Razor, I'm not your enemy."

"How would I trust you?" He questions.

"You can stand down, kid," Kaeya told him, which confuses Razor. "If he were your enemy, he would've attacked you in the first place." He still feels untrusted by his sudden appearance and keeps his claymore out for protection.

"So could you explain to us why time isn't stopping as you said?" Ningguang asked as this piece of information was confusing to them.

Makoto sighs as he tries to explain everything he can, "Well I did say that time has stopped, it's not a complete lie." They were confused by this, "What I mean is, time works differently here. Whenever anyone wakes up here, they feel that they've never left this place for a day or more. But in reality, that part of your memory is happening in the back of your mind. No matter how much we remember it, it's only an afterthought."

Suffice it to say, that some people couldn't process the information clearly. Albedo steps in to try to simplify the explanation, "What he means is that we're in some sort of dream world. But every time we're here, no one can recall the memory we made in the first place." His explanation managed to get some people to understand this.

"So our time we've felt is almost if not the same time as we watch the recording, right?" Miko explains her information, to which the Guardian nods.

"Sounds about right." He noticed that Thoma and Boboiboy had finished their cooking, "I'll leave you all for your dinner, enjoy." He disappears, which manages to catch the newcomers off-guard.

Xiao sighed heavily upon seeing that, "Now I wonder if he were a sane person."

"I don't think you should have asked that," Ganyu told him as Wind placed a plate of rice with curry on the table. "Thanks, Boboiboy." She turned to him, to which she saw he was already splitting.

She'd make a shock expression, which Wind found to be funny. "Eh... Hehehe, sorry about that."

The newcomers saw there were now six Boboiboys putting the plate in front of everyone. They were gently putting it down as they didn't want it to be a mess on the table. They were lost for words as to how there could be more than one Boboiboys appearing.

Fischl starts to lose her composure, as Oz is shocked alongside her. "T-This has to be an illusion, right?" She rubbed her single eye, hoping that she was imagining it.

"Nope, we are real." Lightning told her, which Fischl started to question on how he could do it.

Lisa chuckles seeing Fischl's face giving out a shocking expression, "You'll get used to it."

Meanwhile, Kazuha observes all seven colorful personalities of Boboiboy. 'Each element has the same smell, however, there seems to be a hidden smell concealing it.'

"You seemed so focused." Beidou sat beside the wandering samurai, resting her chin under her hand. "Care to share?"

"Not at the moment." He answered.

"Alright."

Earth and Thoma come out carrying a tray with a lot of cups that contain hot chocolate with cream, sugars, and chocolate sprinkles on the top. They put it in front of everyone, which they found to be unique.

"This is a unique drink. Thoma, did you come up with it?" Yoimiya asked, which he chuckled to hear.

"You have to thank Boboiboy for that, this was his idea." He realized there were seven of him and immediately specified before confusion had happened, "I mean Earth, it was his idea."

Earth raised his hand, which everyone saw was that part of Boboiboy's idea. Zhongli found it to be sweet that Boboiboy would give everyone here a treat.

After they give everyone their cups, they prepare to eat the dinner. All of the personalities formed into one again as their job was done for now, which some of the newcomers found to be a surprise once again.

He sits beside Bennett, and he can't help but ask Boboiboy a question. "Do you... occasionally split yourself whenever you work?"

"Sometimes I do, but other times I'm doing it by myself." He said, "Tok Aba wouldn't want me to abuse my powers all the time and always teaches me the lesson of hard work."

"Tok Aba?" Razor tilts his head as he doesn't understand what he means.

"That's what I call my grandpa, Razor." He nods, beginning to understand who's Tok Aba to Boboiboy.

Boboiboy prays first before starting to eat the dinner that he and Thoma made for everyone. As Paimon takes the first bite of Sticky Honey Roast, which she found to be more delicious than ever before, Venti starts drinking the hot chocolate that Boboiboy makes for everyone.

His eyes widened once he felt the taste, a taste that he had never felt before. Ei and Zhongli notice that Venti has a shocked expression on his face, "Is there a problem, bard?" Zhongli asked as to what made him have that expression.

"It's the hot chocolate... I've never tasted something this beautiful in a long time!" Venti said as he felt happiness from drinking this, "This might replace my taste for wine."

Diluc heard what he'd just said and found it to be a surprise, 'Is it really that good?' He took the cup and took a sip of the hot chocolate, which he found the taste to be extraordinary. "Unbelievable, this is the best drink I've ever tasted."

Everyone started to drink the hot chocolate, which they found to be sweet and delicious to drink. Zhongli and Ei tried it as well, which they also found to be very good as well. Suffice it to say, everyone was blown away by how delicious Boboiboy's hot chocolate is.

'Yes! Feel the deliciousness of our Tok Aba's special hot chocolate!!' Fire shouted as this was the best thing he'd seen for a while.

Xiangling immediately went for it and asked Boboiboy a question, "Please, can you share your recipe with me?!" She bagged him as Guoba also joined in as he let out cute little eyes that were really begging Boboiboy to share the recipe.

He chuckles as she's almost as energetic as Fire, but has to tell her the bad news to her. "I'm sorry, but I can't share it. Tok Aba told me not to share this recipe as he doesn't want copycats mimicking his special hot chocolate."

The news hits her and Guoba in the heart, and they faints.

*THUD!* *THUD!*

Boboiboy chuckles as he is confused about what he should do, "Allow me to help." Keqing helps by giving her a lift to her seat, which Boboiboy is glad to see. He also helps out carrying Guoba as well.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it." Time went on as everyone enjoyed the dinner and had a good time for the day.

The Next Day...

After a day, everyone was going around the mansion as they waited for Makoto to get ready for the next record to show. Boboiboy was in the library, reading the book that was given to him by Lisa. It was a good read as this details how the people of Mondstadt forgot Dvalin was one of the Four Winds, which was sad to hear that did happen.

He noticed someone else was there, and it was none other than Albedo. "Hey."

"Hey!" He closes the book and puts it away.

"You've finished reading that?"

"Almost, I was about to read it later as we're about to watch another part of the future." He answers.

Seeing that they have some time, Albedo decides to ask him a question. "Did your Light element create that translation pill?" That got Light's attention as he listened in on the conversation.

"I'm guessing you saw a part where Light analyzed the situation?" He nods.

"He does have the intelligence of an alchemist... Even if his personality is an equal of a narcissist."

'Hey!' Light didn't find it to be kind that he was being called like that.

"Yeah... He can be like that." He didn't find it funny that Boboiboy also agreed with him, "So, what is there to talk about?"

Albedo thought of this and decided to say, "Was there a time when one of you lost control?" He hears this and can't help but remember the times when he went out of control.

"Well, there were times that happened."

"I see." Albedo pulls out a notebook and decides to write it down.

"Fire was the first element that I wasn't able to control freely. He'd always do something first before giving a thought, cause... some mistakes by accident, and lash out at anyone who angered him."

He nods to this information, "So how did you manage to control him?"

Boboiboy scratches his head on that answer, "Well... people that I know would be there and try to stop me before I could do more harm, and there are some that have the power to relax myself to settle down my rage."

"I see. What an important piece that was." They notice Makoto appearing in front of them, which manages to get Boboiboy off-guard.

"Sorry to interrupt, but everything's ready. You can go to the room now." They hear it and prepare to head over there.

"Right, thank you," Albedo said as he put away his notebook and walked out of the library. Boboiboy went over to him and gave out a handshake.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it." As Boboiboy heads to the recording room, Makoto teleports out as it's time for the show to go on.

-Timeskip-

Everyone arrived at the room and went to their seats. Boboiboy tries to find a good seat, and he notices Lumine and Paimon are raising their hands, getting his attention.

He went over to them and saw an empty spot near Lumine. He sits down and gets comfortable on the seat, "Oh, what a coincidence!" He heard Bennett's voice, to which he turned to his left and saw Bennett there sitting beside Razor... who had his feet on the chairs.

"Does Razor... don't know how to sit?" He asked, which Razor answered.

"This is how I sit, I was raised by my Lupical." He nods, as he understands why he would behave this way.

'I really should've accounted for that.' He mentally facepalmed for not thinking of that.

'Alright, everyone! Please behave yourselves while watching this.' He pressed play, playing the record in front of everyone to see.

The recording starts to play, which picks up where the last recording left off. Boboiboy, Lumine, and Paimon were walking back to Mondstadt, which was a long journey by the distance.

They have a conversation between them, in which Boboiboy tells them a few pieces of information from his homeworld. "So you and your friends are in some kind of organization that protects the galaxy?" Paimon asked for his clarification.

"Yeah, we've been on a lot of missions in the past few years and we always run into some bad guys that have kept an evil agenda inside them." He said, "We also have to pass some tests to be officially part of it, so it was difficult for me to do it alone."

The audience was getting these pieces of information, which they found interesting that Boboiboy is part of this organization.

"I wonder what kind of training he has to go through in order to join them?" Gorou wonders how difficult the training was.

"I'm sure it's the trust that he has with comrades," Kokomi said that she has seen Boboiboy willing to give others a chance... even if some of his personality says otherwise.

Lumine went over to him and asked him about the test, "So how difficult was the test?" Boboiboy thought back to all of the tests that he and his friends had to do before officially joining TAPOPS. Suffice to say, he can only describe one word to her.

"Difficult. It was very difficult." She hears his answer and pats him on the back for his effort, which he appreciates.

They were getting close to Mondstadt when Paimon suggested something to them. "Since we're near Mondstadt, how about we visit HQ and see how they are doing?"

Boboiboy and Lumine thought about it and found it to be a good idea, "Sure, sounds like a good idea." She nods, agreeing with Boboiboy on this. They head to the HQ, hoping to see what happened there.

Prologue: Act 2

For a Tomorrow Without Tears

As the camera follows them and reaches there, they see Jean talking to a person, the girl is wearing a mask and black purple outfit.

The audience starts to have bad feelings about this as they recognize what the girl is wearing and what type of people wear.

Boboiboy and Lumine were the only ones who were confused by this, "Why is everyone feeling not happy all of the sudden?" All of Boboiboys' personalities noticed some of them were really trying to hold back on not lashing out as this was only a recording.

"Lumine, remember that I will explain about Fatui?" Lumine nods, and Boboiboy is confused about how much he missed. "Well, Paimon thinks you're about to see them. So... be ready." The two nod, feeling uncomfortable by this.

"Isn't that Jean?" Paimon asked as they saw her talking to someone they never met before.

"It seems she is talking to someone. We could wait here before we could talk to her." Boboiboy replied

As they were waiting for Jean to finish talking with someone. They overheard the conversation, "... Which has brought us to this point in the first place. If you are unable to promptly deal with the Stormterror threat. Then leave the defense of Mondstadt to the Fatui. We can put an end to Mondstadt's dragon issues. All we need to do is bring that monster to the-"

The girl got interrupted by Jean before she could finish, "Monster?"

Venti didn't show it, but he grabbed his clothes and grasped it hard. He doesn't like how the people are treating Dvalin as a monster, as this is the cycle of hatred that is always repeating itself. Unbeknownst to himself, he lets out an angry aura inside of him and pours itself out.

Ei and Zhongli could see Venti's fury was there, and they understood where he was coming from. If a friend of theirs were treated like a monster, they would've felt fury bubbling inside them as well.

Wind could feel the anger from Venti and was sad that his friend was being treated like this.

"Yes. What's your point?" The girl asked.

"Ah... I'd expect a more professional attitude from your diplomats. Yet here you are saying you want to "put an end" to one of the Four Winds of Mondstadt? I won't have any of this nonsense in front of the Knights of Favonious."

"Heh... Hehehe... It's not as crazy as you make it sound. Fine. That's enough negotiation for today." She said to her, "At this stage, it's simply... an amicable exchange of constructive opinions, no? I'll be sure to make... thorough notes..." The girl starts leaving as their conversation is over. They didn't like the sound of it and decided to go to Jean to get some answers.

"Oh. All of you are back. Thanks for your help." She said, appreciated their assistance. "The elemental flow is finally stable. The aftermath of Stormterror's last attack is finally settled for the moment. However, the pressure from the delegation has become too big to be ignored..."

"Delegation? From Liyue Harbor or Inazuma City?" Paimon asked.

The people from Inazuma and Liyue couldn't imagine the delegation they would get if they were visited in their respective regions.

"Snezhnaya. They choose to follow the God of Cryo. Their envoys go by a particular name: The Fatui. Heard of them?" Jean asked, which Boboiboy and Lumine found to be suspicious of this group.

'Yep. Sounds like they are up to something. Something is bad.' Boboiboy is even more suspicious about them as they were shady for going to Mondstadt with that kind of attitude.

"I agree. Those Fatuis aren't well known to be the trusted people you met." Fischl said as she heard what Fatui was doing around Teyvat and those actions weren't kind.

Boboiboy appreciates that some people are wary and aren't willing to trust someone whom they have never met.

Lumine thought, which she then trails back to a part of the reason for being here. "Speaking of power..."

"What is it, Lumine?"

"There's something that I need to show the Knights of Favonious."

"Oh. Let us head back to headquarters then." Jean suggested as she went ahead of them as they followed her to HQ.

-Mini Timeskip-

The four of them had arrived at the Knights of Favonious Headquarters, where they saw Lisa was there as well.

"Jean, you've arrived. And good to see you too, cuties." Lisa greeted them.

"What do you want to show us?" Jean asked.

Lumine took out the red crystal from earlier, which she picked up on their first arrival.

The audience saw the crystal in the video hasn't been properly purified yet. "Not have been purified... Which means the time we felt must have been different when we first arrived here." Albedo deduces that when they saw the crystal itself, it was already purified before.

"I agree. This is the only plausible theory we have." Sucrose said as she agreed with him.

"It's a crystal embedded with some kind of power..." She looked at it as if it was mysterious to them, "Lisa, are you able to analyze it?" Jean asked Lisa.

"Let me take a look..." Lisa looks at the crystal loser and examines it. "Hmm...I can see impurities in the crystal but upon further inspection... No. I'm sorry, I can't take a proper analysis at the moment. Give me some time. I'll take a look through the library's restricted section."

"Right. I'll leave the research to you then, Lisa" Jean said.

She nodded, to which she was about to grab it. "Understood. I'll notify you all if I make any progress. Though I wouldn't go getting your hopes up. They are incredibly ancient texts, not to mention-"

*BZZT*

"Ouch! Gosh, that hurt!" Lisa said with a bit of pain after she tried touching the crystal.

The audience was surprised that it just happened to her, "Wait, how did it happen?" Kazuha asked as the crystal hadn't hurt Lumine before.

"I'm not sure, but the answer itself might be near this part of the recording." Lisa wasn't far off the mark as the answer itself was about to reveal.

"Whoa! Lisa! Are you alright?!" Boboiboy said in worry as he hoped it didn't hurt her too much.

"I'm fine, cutie. The impurities in the crystal... It hurts when I get close..." Lisa said, as she still felt little pain.

"But why? Lumine has been holding it for some time, yet she hasn't felt anything." Paimon titled in confusion.

"I'm not sure." Lisa thought and asked, "... Boboiboy, Jean, can you touch it for a moment? I want to see something."

"Sure." Boboiboy touched the crystal and nothing happened to him, "I don't feel anything."

Jean touched the crystal and she felt the pain from it.

*BZZT!*

"I can feel it."

Albedo started to realize what was going on, "I see, so that's what happened."

"What happened, big brother?" Klee asked as she was still confused on this part.

"Continue watching it. It's about revealing the answer itself." She nods as she watches the recording with clear eyes.

At that moment, Lisa just realized something, "I see... It appears to react to Visions. The impurities and the elemental energy we embody repel each other. It's strange though. Lumine and Boboiboy have elemental abilities as well, but don't seem to be affected in the same way."

Some of the audience let out an 'Oh...' as now it made sense why Boboiboy and Lumine didn't feel any pain from touching it.

"..." Lumine doesn't know what to say about this as this was a surprise.

'That's surprising...' Boboiboy thought as Light inside him, he's taking note of this discovery.

The audience found it funny that the recording would show Light taking notes very hard, which Light himself found to be embarrassing.

'Uh... Why did it have to show me like that?'

"Anyway, the crystal would be better left in the hands of the two cuties. It will be just a pain if left with us - both literally and metaphorically." Lisa told them, which gave them a clear understanding.

"Alright, I'll keep it," Lumine said and put the crystal back in her inventory.

"Sorry about what happened to you." Boboiboy apologized to them for the pain they got from touching the crystal.

Lisa just giggled and said to him, "It's alright cutie. It's not your fault."

"... Fascinating. Do you know anything that makes you special, Lumine?" Jean asked in curiosity as Lumine shook her head in confusion.

"I have no idea."

"I do not know what to make of it either. Well, then. Boboiboy, Lumine... The Knights of Favonious have another favor to ask of you two. And also please accept the title of Honorary Knight... and the gratitude of the Acting Grand Master." Jean told them.

The knights were happy to see that Boboiboy and Lumine were getting some recognition, which they found to be embarrassing as they could feel their smiles nearby.

"I'll gladly accept." Lumine accepted, which Boboiboy found to be a surprise that was fast for her to answer.

"Honorary Knight... of Favonious!?" Paimon said in excitement.

"What about you, Boboiboy?" Jean asked him.

"I... I..." Boboiboy doesn't know if he wants to accept it because he is not from here but he would like to help Lumine to find her brother.

He turned to Lumine as she nodded "Please, Boboiboy. Accept it." She begs him like a little sister who wants his brother to accept the reward that was given to him.

Lumine found it embarrassing that Boboiboy would think of her as this, and Boboiboy himself looked away and covered his face in embarrassment.

"Aw... How cute." Bennett said as Razor nodded, agreeing with his statement.

Barbara didn't say anything but smiled as she was happy to see that's what Boboiboy thought of Lumine.

Seeing this is what she wants, he accepts the title. "... Ok. I'll be accepted as the Honorary Knight." Boboiboy accepted the determination

"Thank you. Anyway, we ask for your continued assistance in finding some answers. Stormterror's rage... and strange crystals... I know Mondstadt's peace hangs in the balance. May the wind open your eyes to the truth. We'll meet back here if you find anything." Jean replied.

"Understood." Lumine nodded

"Yes, ma'am!" Boboiboy did the TAPOPS salute. Jean is surprised by him again and Lisa just giggles. Before they left, he had some questions between the two of them. "Did the both of you have a meeting with Kaeya and Amber recently?"

"Oh, that? We haven't started it yet as Kaeya is running a little late." Lisa answered, "Amber is on patrol, so our meeting started soon."

He nods, understanding when the meeting will take place. "Good to know." The three of them have left HQ as they have something to take care of.

-Timeskip-

The camera cuts to Jean doing her work at the table now with Lisa just searching for some books in her office and Amber helping Lisa a little bit until someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" Jean said as they saw Kaeya entering her office "Kaeya, there you are! Done with your job?"

"Yeah, I've just finished it recently." He then asked the ladies about something, "I came here to ask you about Boboiboy. Did he tell you about his elements?" Kaeya asked.

"Yes, he did tell us and Amber about it," Jean said as Amber waved to him. "We actually wanted to meet you here, but you seem to be running a little late."

"Right... Sorry about that." Lisa noticed that Kaeya started acting strangely, almost like he had seen something before.

"What's wrong? Did something happen between that cutie and you?" Lisa asked.

Lisa noticed that Boboiboy was very embarrassed to hear the nickname 'cutie', which she finds to be funny and cute.

"You three will be shocked if I tell you about his elements." Kaeya began explaining everything about Boboiboy's Elemental Powers that he was told, even the triple split that had happened at the Temple of Wolves.

They're now shocked about Boboiboy's Elemental Powers and wonder why Amber didn't mention it, which herself was facepalming in the background.

Hearing that piece of information, Amber facepalmed that version of her forgot to mention Jean and Lisa about Boboiboy's splitting. 'Urgh! Why do I always forget something important?!' She wonders if her forgetfulness is a curse or not.

"Oh my. I have never seen a cutie that can wield that kind of power." Lisa is curious about Boboiboy now.

"You tell me, I couldn't describe the experience when I first saw it." Amber felt something out of the ordinary in Teyvat that she couldn't describe in a single word. "But I wonder why he kept it secret?"

"He does have some reasons that he didn't want to tell us. His power can even match the Archon." Kaeya said.

"As for the Light element, we saw how he fights with his element. Let me tell you, it was an interesting way for him to use it." Lisa explains, which got Kaeya curious about it.

"(If only that personality isn't much of a narcissist.)" Amber whispers as she cannot stand to be in the same room as Light for even a minute.

Some of the audience nodded, as they hated how Light was treating Amber in his first appearance. So it's understandable as to why they aren't fans of Light, even if he's the 'most powerful' element that Boboiboy has.

"Amber, did you see another part of Boboiboy's elements at the Temple of Falcon?" Jean asked.

"I did, and he also has Dendro inside him." They were informed and surprised to hear as there was rarely a sight of Dendro's users around Mondstadt.

"I saw what he did with the Hilichurls. I only see 5 of his elements, and I guess you three see the rest of it." Kaeya told them, which they nodded.

"Hmm... If what you said is true about his splitting, I would like to see his performance. Do you know where he is?" Jean asked.

"He's probably somewhere around town. I'm pretty sure you'll run into him." Kaeya replied.

"Mind if I come along as well? I wanted to see his performance too." Lisa asked.

"I wanted to go as well! I want to see his Pyro's full power!" Amber joined in as she's interested in this as well.

'Finally!' Fire jumps triumphantly and laughs with a boastful tone. 'Someone recognizes how awesome I am!'

He heard his Fire persona as he chuckled wryly. 'Eh... I'm not sure if it's a good idea.' Boboiboy thought as he remembered Fire is a dangerous element to switch since he could cause a big explosion with his massive fireball.

Water could sigh at his opposite element's behavior, 'Be quiet... I'm trying to sleep.' He uses his pillow out of nowhere to block Fire's noisy voice.

"Ok. Let's just go and find him." Jean said as she accepted them to come along.

Two of them nodded as they left the Knights of Favonius Headquarters to find Boboiboy.

-Mini Timeskip-

As the three of them walked out of the headquarters. Paimon stopped and told them about what they didn't tell them, "There's something you didn't tell them. The dragon and the crystal weren't the only things we saw."

"I know. About the guy earlier..." Lumine said as Boboiboy answered with her

"I don't think that guy is a bad guy at all. But it looks like he knew about the dragon."

Venti was a little happy to hear that Boboiboy didn't think of him as someone evil, though his secret would eventually be found out as this may be the part where his actual identity would be revealed.

"I agree with Boboiboy. Something tells me that he knew about it."

"Yeah, and also. About the green guy we saw earlier. He looked just like that guy down there!" Paimon pointed at the guy, who was running and suspiciously wearing the same clothes.

Light analyzed the view and it was a match from the boy they saw earlier, "Wait! It is him!" Boboiboy realized it as he was about to run.

Suffice it to say, that most of the audience was staring at Venti for not hiding in secret. Venti himself is deeply embarrassed that Boboiboy recognized him from that distance, 'Urgh!! Why did I think that it was a great idea to run?!'

'Oh, Barbatos...' Both Archons are shaking their heads that the Anemo Archon would get exposed this easily. They really wondered how he became an Archon despite having the brain of a normal person.

"Huh! Is it actually him?!" Paimon was surprised to see that she was right.

"He's running! We need to follow him!" Lumine told them as they jumped down and followed the path that the green guy was walking. They run towards the path, only to find that he's gone.

"That green guy disappeared!" Paimon said in a surprise.

"Are you kidding me?!" Itto exclaimed as he was surprised that he disappeared for a second.

"He's a fast runner, that's for sure," Kuki said as this was the only explanation she could think of.

"What should we do? Split up?" Boboiboy asked, to which Paimon answered him.

"No need. Lumine, since you have Anemo, you can use Elemental Sight to track him down" Paimon told her.

Lumine nods and begins to try it, "Ok. Let me try." As Lumine closes her eyes, she focuses on Elemental Sight. She opens her eyes and finds the trail of footprints nearby.

"This way!" Lumine told them and they followed her on the path that she was walking. They continue following the footprints but the footprints stop by the wall.

"His footprints lead to this wall. Did he climb up from here?" Paimon held her chin to think.

More suspicions are piling on top of Venti as his disappearance makes him more than human in his actions. "I suppose you would reveal who you are, fellow Bard?" Diluc questions as Venti scratches his head.

"I suppose my identity will be revealed sooner or later. But I will let the video show itself as... I'm not ready to tell you yet." He looked away as if he was almost being pressured into revealing himself.

Wind found this confusing on Venti's real identity, 'Any idea who he is?' He asked Light as if he was the genius in their head.

'More than a human that's for sure.' Light responded, 'But he's right though, the video would reveal itself as his identity would be explained sooner or later.' Boboiboy heard his thought and found it to be right as he also thought the explanation would reveal itself.

"My guess is he's on the high ground," Lumine answered. "Let's go after him!" Boboiboy told them as they walked around to get to the high ground. They reached it and found many people standing and listening to the boy from earlier. He's playing the lyre and telling the story to people.

The camera reveals to be Venti who's playing the lyre, and he begins telling a story to the people of Mondstadt.

"What is to be sung transpired in days of yore. When the divine archons still walked the earth. A dragon cast his curious gaze on the world below. As he parted from the heavens that gave his birth." The screen switches to the animation style of the story as Venti becomes the narrator.

The people found it interesting that this was the video's way of telling the story to the audience. Boboiboy was awed by the animation and began to wonder if Makoto created this himself.

"The dragon sought truth amongst common folk. But mortal trifles only fogged his mind. The windborne bard strummed his strings dolce. And the Holy Lyre answered his questions kindly. The dragon was but a child full of wonder. The bard's songs invited him to sing along." The screen shows an animation of a bard playing a song to a dragon.

"For he yearned to let all perceive him fair. Enchanting legends the bard and dragon were. But the tides of despair soon engulfed the land. The lion fang perished and the falcon flag slept. As a vile dragon approached Mondstadt in lone stand. Over the Cathedral loomed death and his friends. Of the people's agony the bard soon sang. The soaring dragon heeded his grave calls. And amidst the windstorms, a brutal war sprang. Blood of venom sent the sky dragon into slumber. Only to awake to be expelled in abhor. "Why do people in this age loathe me so?". But the Holy Lyre replied no more. Wrath and woe, vigor and venom. Poured from the dragon's bitter eyes. The dragon's curse sprawled in silence. But the Lyre could no longer soothe his cries."

The camera switched back as the knight showed up and told everyone to go home.

Some audiences were clapping at the sight of Venti's play with animation, while some were disappointed that was the end of the animation. "Aw... I want to hear the rest of it." Klee mutters as Noelle pats her head and comforts her.

"I'm sure Venti will tell us the same story another time." She told her and Klee was happy to hear it.

"I have to admit that the technique to show the story itself is brilliant," Fischl said as Oz agreed with her.

The boy puts back his lyre and notices the three watching his entire play. "Wait, you guys are... Oh, that's right! You're the ones that scared Dvalin away." The boy referred to Lumine and Boboiboy as he had noticed them before.

"Huh? Dvalin? You know his real name?" Boboiboy asked him

"Of course! Every reader in Mondstadt that reads their local librarian books would know his real name." He explained.

"Huh?... Oh, right. Most people seem to call him "Stormterror"" Paimon just realized and turned to the boy, "Why do you call him?"

"Do you two... know each other?" Boboiboy asked him with Paimon thinking of this as well.

"Oh, yes we know each other..." The boy said nervously as he looked away while sweating a little.

Light took over and immediately began to have some thought of this, 'I'm for sure this is the boy that we last saw arriving in Mondstadt. His behavior began to change when he asked him about his knowledge of Dvalin, almost as if... he's hiding something big from us.'

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! Are you trying to expose me in front of these people?!' Venti questions him in his thoughts as he felt even more worried that his position as Archon would be revealed sooner than he initially thought.

Diluc and Rosaria nod, agreeing with Light's thought on this. His sudden change in his behavior indicates that he's hiding something, something big that would scare him that it would reveal.

"Hey, Lumine, Boboiboy. Paimon thinks this guy has a screw loose..." Paimon suspected him, and Boboiboy made a deadpanned face for what she said.

'Is she this stupid?'

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" Paimon demanded an answer from Boboiboy, who just so happened to be hiding his eyes beneath his cap.

"I mean what I said, you floating baby." That triggers Paimon even more from the insult.

"Alright! Who do you think you are?!" Before could get closer, Boboiboy's hand is in the shape of a gun and he aims it at Paimon's face.

"Do you want to continue?" He reveals his eyes to be silver, which Paimon got shivered by. She quietly moves away as she learns a lesson, never messing with Boboiboy.

"Paimon! I told you that he doesn't look like a bad guy at all." Boboiboy told her.

"But Paimon still doesn't trust him." Boboiboy and Lumine sighed as there was no way they could convince her to change her mind.

"I'm sorry about Paimon. So you are...?" Lumine asked the boy

"I'm Venti the bard. Three-time winner of the "Most Popular Bard of Mondstadt" to be precise." Venti introduced himself and asked them, "So, what do you need from me?"

"Given you recognize us, Paimon doesn't believe we need to explain any further," Paimon said with arm-crossed.

"About what?" He tilts his head as if he's trying to play dumb.

"Of course, it's about Stormterror!" Paimon replied.

"Storm...?"

"Hey! Cut it with the amnesia act!" Paimon said annoyed by his acting.

Venti understandably chuckles at Paimon's reaction while also feeling pressure for seeing himself like this after getting caught talking to Dvalin before. "You really need to come up with something better than that," Rosaria said.

"I know! You don't have to tell me."

"Paimon, calm down." Boboiboy calmed Paimon with a massage, which somehow worked perfectly well.

Some of the audience were surprised that Boboiboy's massage would work, which begs them to wonder how it feels for Boboiboy to massage them.

"Fine. Lumine, show it to him."

"Ok." Lumine pulled out the red crystal, but they found out the crystal somehow turned light blue, which honestly surprised the three of them.

"Oh! Isn't this-'' Venti realized what it was but got interrupted by Paimon's reaction.

"What?! The crystal has been purified!? When?" Paimon asked in confusion

"We're not sure how this happened. The last time we checked, it was full of impurities." Boboiboy held his chin as Light tried to figure out how it exactly happened.

"Dvalin, he..." Venti says, while worried for Dvalin. "The anguish he feels... has brought him to tears..."

"Tears?" Three of them asked.

"W-Wait, the crystals are Stormterror's Tears?" Sucrose questions as this was something the Knight of Favonius never heard of before.

"They do have the shape of a water droplet... I think?" Noelle wasn't sure, her finger placed on her chin.

"Venti, how did you know this?" Jean asked while being gentle as she didn't want to pressure him too much.

Venti sighs, seeing that his disguise will come off soon. "I'll explain later after watching this. For now, just keep your questions until the time is right."

Some of the audience were suspicious of his answer, but they accepted it as there were other parts of the recording to go.

Venti held out another crystal but it was red, and he started explaining what it was. "He was once such a gentle child. Now so full of rage and suffering..."

"I also came across a Teardrop Crystal. Can you purify it?" Venti gave her the crystal, to which she answered him.

"Sure."

The red crystal started glowing and slowly turned to a blue crystal, which surprised them to the core.

"Ehhhh!?" Paimon titled in confusion.

"You... really do have some wonderful abilities..." Venti commented with a hint of surprise in him, "Someone like you is going to end up getting written into a bard's poem."

Venti chuckles as he'd just said this before, which sounds weird as he is now hearing this from himself.

"Oh, a hero so bright, should he stand in the light. Though stand in the shade, and you'll be met by a blade..." Venti continued "Alas... I've really not the time to compose a melody for you at this moment."

He then went talking normally, "Anyway, even if Dvalin is not taken down, his life will still wither away in the breeze... He'll burn himself out in the flame of anger..." Venti said in sadness. They (and the audience) were surprised to hear what would happen to Dvalin if his anger didn't stop.

"We feel sorry for Dvalin." Boboiboy and two of them felt worried.

"It's ok..." Venti told him, as he got himself cheered up seeing there's hope now.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Lumine asked.

"I really must thank you for purifying the teardrop crystal, it has helped me greatly." Venti appreciated it. "But I've already come to devise my own plan"

"Oh? And what plan would that be?" Paimon held her chin and still suspected Venti.

"Seeing this tear has brought to mind a friend so dear," Venti replied.

"Friend?"

"Hey, Paimon. That's rude!" Lumine told her and Boboiboy nodded in agreement.

The audience turns to Paimon, where she begins to apologize to Venti for her rude behavior. "Paimon's sorry Paimon said that."

"Eh, it's fine. It's not like you hear everything from my explanation." He looks away as he focuses on the screen.

"Hey!"

"Heh-heh, one must be going!" Venti was about to go but got stopped by Paimon.

"Hey! Where're you running off to!?"

"To the "Symbol of Monstadt's Hero." Bye-bye ~" Venti waved at them and walked away.

"Huh... Lumine, what do you make of that?" Paimon asked her.

"This "weirdo" as you put it - we need to keep an eye on him..." Lumine replied.

"As far as he's concerned, you're a weirdo too ya know..." Paimon told her.

"You know..."

"Know what?"

"His voice seems familiar..." Lumine mentioned.

"Familiar? Lumine, we literally heard his voice when we were flying in the air." His eyes turn silver, and Light explains to her the familiarity she's feeling.

Lumine was surprised that Boboiboy figured it out already, which she facepalmed as she realized that it was true. "Really? Jeez, how did I not figure that out?"

"Urgh...!!" Lumine felt embarrassed by this and crouched down to see her version not thinking it straight.

"Aw, come on! I'm sure it's not that bad to forget." Beidou said, which didn't give Lumine any confidence... like, at all.

"Ok, back to the business. Did he just say "Symbol of Monstadt's Heroes"? What could that be?" Paimon held her chin and she realized what it meant, "Oh, Paimon knows! It's that huge tree"

Boboiboy and Lumine looked at Paimon in confusion until she said, "You know, the gigantic one! You can't miss it, surely you still remember!"

"Yes, I remember it when we were walking back to Mondstadt," Lumine said as they had seen it before.

"He must be there! Let's go-" Before Boboiboy finished the sentence, someone called him.

"Boboiboy!"

They turned and saw Jean, Lisa, and Amber. "Oh, hey everyone. Is something wrong?"

"Finally, let's see what you will be doing," Diluc said as he prepared to see what the three of them would be up to,

"Well, yes. We have some problems. Amber just found the hilichurl's camp." Jean told him.

"We could've infiltrated it, but they brought some Mitachurls and not many knights are available at this rate," Amber answered with her.

Eula sighs as this recording shows that she was busy, "I really should've stayed there beforehand."

"Hey, focus on your job! We can't have many people getting hurt, you know!" Amber told her, which caused Eula to sweat.

"We're thinking that we could use some help from you since you are fitting with this. Can you help us, cutie?" Lisa asked him with a smile.

"Oh, sure! I can help!" Boboiboy accepted.

"Huh?! H-Hey! What about us-" Paimon got interrupted by her stomach, which everyone makes a face for hearing it. She hugged her stomach and she felt embarrassed, "Never mind. Paimon is really hungry."

'Oh... You gotta be kidding me.' Lightning facepalmed as this was a coincidence that did happen.

"I guess I'm taking you somewhere to eat." Lumine looked at her, and Amber told them about a nearby food stall.

"There's a food stall called Good Hunter. It's from fountain plaza. Just go there and you will find it."

"Oh~! Maybe I would visit that food stall first to taste their food to see how good it is." Xiangling said as Guoba also joined for wanting to eat at that food stall.

"Thanks, Amber. I'm taking Paimon to the food stall while you're helping them out." Lumine told him, to which he responded with a nod.

As Lumine and Paimon split off and headed to the food stall, Boboiboy asked about the Hilichurl's camp. "Ok. So, where is this Hilichurl's camp?"

"C'mon on. We will show you where it is." Jean replied as Boboiboy nodded and he followed them to the camp.

-Timeskip to Starfell Valley-

They continued walking until Amber found hilichurl's camp.

"There. It's there. Everyone get down" Amber told them as they hid from the bush and peeked out a little. There are some hilichurls (a few with shield and wooden stick, a few with the bow), a few Mitachurls (one with the shield and one with the axe), and a few Abyss Mages (white and red).

Some of the audience were surprised to see a camp with many Hilichurls, Mitachurls, and even Abyss Mages. "That's a lot... Really wish that there could've been a camp like this."

Kuki sighs after hearing this, "Don't do it, boss."

"Wow, that's too many. You aren't kidding." Boboiboy said.

"Told you, cutie."

"We knew we couldn't handle this so that's why we are asking you. They even brought Abyss Mages too. Are you ready, Boboiboy?" Jean asked him and he nodded.

"I'm ready," He said as he prepared to switch.

"Ok. I count it to 3 and we'll start attacking." They nod and prepare for the count.

"1... 2... 3!" They got out of the bush and started attacking. Jean summons the sword and starts slashing them. Lisa summons out her catalyst and sends out the purple lightning on them. Amber summons out the bow and starts shooting at hilichurls.

Boboiboy starts using one of his elements as he runs to a group of Hilichurls, "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Fire!"

He switches to Fire and jumps high in the air, as a rock fiery music accompanies him. "Have some of this! Flaming Punch!" Fire released a big fire punch at the group, which caused a massive explosion and blew them away.

The audience was surprised by how powerful that one punch could have been, "Wow! Now I'm all fired up!!" Xiangling exclaimed as she and Guoba were excited to see this.

"Yeah, it will be exciting to see!" Childe agrees with her as he couldn't help but be excited to see Fire engage in a battle on his own.

Xinyan didn't say anything as she literally fired upon hearing the music and seeing Fire in a solo fight.

Beidou laughs enthusiastically. "This kid knows how to bring power, I like it!" She then chugs down her drink.

"Incredibly destructive, yet his Pyro element seems to manage to handle it very well," Kazuha comments with his analytic eyes.

He continuously shoots many Fireballs, which causes the Hilichurl to catch on fire and their weapons to get on fire. As he lands on the ground, he notices a Mitachurl coming towards him.

"Fireball Penalty Kick!" He used his leg to kick the fireball, multiplying it. Mitachurl saw it and he blocked it, to which the shield caught fire. He tries putting the fire down, and the Abyss Mage and some hilichurls start helping Mitachurl out. The Abyss Mage sends out some ice spikes but Fire dodges with some speed.

"No use! Rapid Fiery Punches!" Fire released many fire punches rapidly, which made Abyss Mage and Mitachurl's shields break. Fire saw this and prepared to give them something extra. "Red-Hot Flaming Punch!!" He concentrates fire at his hand and releases it at his opponent in the form of a blazing knuckle. The impact causes a big explosion, which causes all of them to be knocked out.

The audience was even more shocked by how powerful his rapid punches could be, with some Pyro users very happy to see that Fire was this powerful in his firepower.

"Waahhh!!! His punches are like my bomb!!" Klee excitedly said as she was happy to see Boboiboy's Pyro has some big firepower like her bombs.

"Ahehehe... That's supposed to be a joke, right?" Hu Tao asked, hoping that Klee wasn't serious.

"No, she's telling the truth." Razor's answer surprises her not only with the sudden voice but also that he is answering it.

"I-I may have asked, but how did you two meet each other?" Fischl questions as this was a surprise for her as well.

"I met the red bunny girl when she was out in the woods. We play together and we eat fish from the lake."

She nods, "I'd use my bombs to catch fish much easier!" Her answer managed to catch everyone off-guard. They wondered how they became friends so fast.

The camera switches to Lisa sending out purple lightning at Hilichurls and red Abyss Mage. And she starts using her Elemental Skill as more of them are coming, "Ara, ara. You are a little shy, aren't you?" She charged up from the sky and released it. The thunder from the sky shocked them and they all got electric. She didn't notice there were some hilichurls from behind.

Hilichurls tried to hit her but got stunned, they were on the ground and couldn't move. Lisa just noticed from behind, they were covered with shurikens-like leaves.

The audience got a clue on which personality has been switched as they saw him using the shurikens before. Sayu was gleefully excited as she was happy to see her fellow ninja appear again.

"Ara. I didn't see them attacking from behind, but they were stunned before they could reach me. Who did this?" Lisa said and turned to Boboiboy, which was Leaf that had thrown the shurikens.

"It was me, Miss Lisa! Are you ok?" Leaf politely asked, which was a surprise that Boboiboy started to act this way again.

'Aw, man... I have to switch with him?' Boboiboy didn't like what Fire was saying.

'Be nice with him!! He's our brother!' Fire jumped and immediately did the TAPOPS salute.

'Yes, mama bear!!'

"I'm fine, cutie. Are you using...?" Lisa asked as Boboiboy answered her question.

"Yes! I am Boboiboy Leaf! Please to meet you!!" He introduces himself to Lisa as he prepares to take out another leaf attack on the incoming Hilichurls. "Witness this, Itchy Leaf Blade!!"

He throws five of them at the group, which manages to hit their armpits and cause them to itch.

While the audience felt it from watching it, some were looking away to not get a shiver from seeing it. Though some were strong enough that the scratches weren't bothering them.

"Oh...! I need to have that!" Sayu said she wanted to have an Itchy Leaf Blade as well.

'Oh no...' Yoimiya and Thoma thought as they were frightened of what she would be doing with that leaf.

"Miss Lisa, it's all yours!" Leaf said to her, which she found sweet, that he'd given her a target.

"How kind of you, cutie." Lisa prepared her Electro and fired it at the itching Hilichurls, who were caught in the blast and were shocked by it. They got knocked out, which Leaf is very eccentric about.

"Teamwork makes the dream work!"

Lisa noticed that Jean and Amber were having a hard time, "Let's go! We need to help others."

"Ok!" They quickly ran to where they were, hoping they would reach in time.

The camera switches to Jean and Amber, who find themselves surrounded by Mitachurl and Hiilichurls. "We're surrounded." Amber looked around at them. Hilichurls with the bow started shooting at them but they got deflected back by Leaf.

"Leaf Whirlwind!" Leaf summoned some leaves around Jean and Amber to protect them and deflect the arrows back. They all got shot by their own arrows. They yelled in pain and were shocked by Lisa as she was sneaking up from behind.

"Lisa, and Boboiboy?" Jean looked at Boboiboy as she saw him with Dendro now.

"Master Jean and Amber! Are you alright?" Lisa asked, worried that they didn't make it in time.

"We're fine. Thank you for defending us" Amber thanked him.

"We're not done yet!" Jean told them as they turned to Mitachurl with the axe.

He is ready to swing the ax at them, which Leaf swiftly reacts to. "Huh? Take this! Itchy Leaf Blades!" Leaf summoned two small blades-like leaves and threw them at Mitachurl's arms

Mitachurl got itchy, he let go of the axe and tried to pull the blades but Leaf stepped in before he could do it. "Oh no, you don't! I'm tying you up! Woven Leaf Trap!" Leaf sends forth strands of weaving leaves to ensnare the Mitachurl. "There! With that, you won't be able to move!" Leaf said and gave a warm smile, which felt... unsafe.

The audience could feel the smile from Leaf and knows that smile isn't a kind one that's for sure.

Mitachurl is still feeling itchy because he can't pull the blades out. Mitachurl is sobbing and feels like he is being tortured. The ladies (and some audience) couldn't help feeling bad for itching Mitachurl.

'Did I-?' Before Leaf could question it, Lightning immediately answered.

'No, you didn't go too far. That guy deserves it anyway.' He's happy that his brother didn't say he messed up, but he felt bad that gave him the same treatment as Captain Separo.

"Wow! I never knew you could do something like that." Amber felt amazed as Leaf chuckled and scratched his head.

"Indeed. But there is still one element left I really wish to see." She sighs, "I will never get to study about the light element." Lisa felt a little bit of disappointment that there weren't any more enemies for Light to appear.

Albedo and Sucrose nod, as they really want to see Light's action for more.

"Well, it looks like we have cleared their camp. We should get bac-'' Before Jean finished her sentence, they were surprised. There is one huge giant robot appearing and walking towards them.

The knights (and the audience) were surprised to see that robot appear in the camp, "What?! A Ruin Guard?!" Amber was shocked to see it here of all places.

"Where did this come from?! Perhaps is..." Jean was even shocked too as has some thoughts on who's responsible for this.

"Over there! It must be them!" Boboiboy pointed at the bush. And slowly revealed three different Abyss Mages (white, red, and blue).

"It seems they are the ones who are summoning this." Lisa said as more Hilichurls and Mitchurls appeared.

"This is bad. We're trapped." Jean looked around that they were surrounded

He switches back as he prepares himself for a big fight, "It looks like I have no choice!" Boboiboy started using his split to its maximum.

The audience got a clear idea of what he was about to do and prepared themselves for it.

"Boboiboy... Hepta Split!" The circle appeared with 7 logo elements. Boboiboy jumped though, as all of the elements jumped out with different colored clothes.

"Attack!" The leader of Element told them, which they nodded and focused on the Hilichurls, Mitachurls, and the Abyss Mages. "You ladies focused on the Ruin Guard! We'll handle them!"

"We got it!" Jean said as Lisa and Amber joined to take on the Ruin Guard.

The camera switches to Lightning, summons two swords, and charges up his speed, "Lightning Speed!" He sprinted and slashed some of them as fast as lightning.

"Have some of this! Rapid-fire Attack!" Fire jumped in the air and released all of the fire punches and kicks at them. Light joined in as he fired Light Beams, which caused some explosives, which sent their bodies flying everywhere. The blue and white Abyss Mage got their shields broken from his explosive attack.

Water got surrounded as he smirked and gathered the water around him and sent it towards the enemies, "Water Pressure!" He slams on the ground and shoots out multiple columns of water to blast Hilichurls at high pressure. Earth punches the ground, summoning rocks from the ground and hitting them.

"Hehe. Wind Spheres!" Wind summons the wind spheres and throws them at them with Leaf assisting him with Leaf Whirlwind. That causes them to fly away, away from the camp.

All of Hilichurl, Mitachurls, and Abyss Mages have been defeated as they got decimated by Boboiboy's Elements teamwork.

The audience were clapping for his personality's teamwork, and they were happy that they were congratulated. "Not bad, kid. You manage to handle it with ease."

"It's not over yet," Diluc said as there was still one more enemy left to go.

The camera switches to the remaining enemy, which is the Ruin Guard. Jean, Lisa, and Amber are taking it down but nothing works on it.

Earth noticed and asked his siblings for an assist, "Guys! Help them!" They nod as they go charge toward the Ruin Guard. Wind blows it back as some of them immediately go in for assistance.

Earth punches down the ground with both of his fists "Earth Grab!". The ground is shaking as the earth comes out and grabs two feet. The knights saw this and immediately moved away. Wind moves back as a big attack is about to happen.

The Ruin Guard was about to destroy it, but Leaf came in with assistance. "Creeping Vines!" Leaf summons some vines, grabs his hands, and holds them. "Eeeuuggh. Do it, Light!"

The camera turns to Light, who focuses on the beam on his finger. "Maximum Light Finger Shot!" Light concentrates his light energy into his index finger and shoots the Ruin Guard, making it tumble and fall.

Sucrose and Mona were surprised by how powerful the beam was. Albedo went in on writing as this was the piece of information that he hoped to see.

Something is appearing in the sky, revealing Fire and Lighting in the air.

"Take this!" Both of them said

"Multiple Lightning Swords!" Lighting summons multiple swords and throws them.

"Maximum Fireball!" Fire summons a big fireball and sends it toward the Ruin Guard. The attacks were close to the guardian, and when in contact they made one massive overcharge explosion.

*BOOM!!*

The Ruin Guard was completely destroyed, with every part of the Ruin Guard flying everywhere.

All seven of them were happy to see their teamwork, which they came up with to do the high-fives for their effort.

*CLAP!*

"Hahaha! I deliver the final blow!" Fire shouts in excitement.

"Hey, I was the one who did it first. I was faster." Lightning said as he doesn't like Fire taking the credit.

"No, I was the one who did it!"

"No, it was me!" The knights (and the audience) saw Fire and Lightning fighting amongst each other, which Earth walked in and gave out a terrifying aura.

They felt it and immediately stopped fighting, "We're sorry! It won't happen again!" Earth nods as his aura tones down since they aren't fighting anymore.

The audience was surprised by how easy Earth did to stop them from fighting. "Huh, who would've thought that he would be the most mature of them all," Zhongli said to himself as he found it interesting that it would be Boboiboy's Geo who would take charge and keep everyone in check. He smiles, seeing that some of his personality is there to keep them in line.

Hu Tao notices this and smiles as she decides to let him be for now.

Jean nods in approval. "That's an example of a leader." She muttered with a smile.

Sara is glad someone in the group is mature.

"Urgh..." They hear a grunt nearby, and they turn back to where they destroyed the Ruin Guard and see another white Abyss Mage, with his clothes and body damaged from the overcharge explosion. "You...! You ruin everything we prepare!!" He points to all of the Boboiboys and blames them for causing this much destruction in the camp.

"It won't matter what we ruin. Hurting innocent people to achieve what you want is something that we cannot let you achieve!" Earth said as all of the elements prepared themselves for another fight.

The Abyss Mage chuckles at him, "You think you're some kind of hero that's fighting for justice? Don't make me laugh!" He shouts, "No matter how righteous you are, you cannot make everyone happy! They will only remember you as a hero for now but will be forgotten and to be returned as a monster."

Wind heard who's he comparing and he didn't like this, "You compare us... to Dvalin's situation?!" He shouts, which manages to create a burst of wind that manages to blow everything away for a second. "Don't you dare talk about Dvalin like that!" His anger slowly rises as more wind begins gathering around the area.

It was too much, to which Earth stepped in. "Wind, calm down!" He told him, "You cannot let your emotions get the better of you. Calm down."

Wind reluctantly follows Earth's advice, though his anger doesn't manage to drop by a second. The Abyss Mage chuckles at how emotional a part of Boboiboy is, "If you are truly prepared to take on the Stormterror itself, allow me to give you the test!"

Jean(s) realized what he was about to be doing and quickly told Boboiboys, "Quick, stop him!" Not hearing a second, Lightning uses his Lightning Speed to stop him, but it is already too late as the mage had activated the spell beforehand.

*CRASH*

He barely dodges the attack and sees the hand. "No way..." He looks up and notices the Abyss Mage summons five Ruin Guards, but one in the front is different compared to the rest.

That one has different parts of the machine along with a different design. The knights (and the audience) were surprised at what the Abyss Mage summoned to the fight. "Let us see if you have what it takes to take on these Ruin Machines." He disappeared, to which the Ruin Machines were preparing to crush them.

"Hold on, that's too much! Way too much!!" Paimon shouts as there are a lot of Ruin Machines that have appeared in the camp.

"Tch! I didn't think they had the Ruin Grader in their arsenal." Diluc said that this wasn't what he initially expected the Abyss Order to have.

Diona notices that Boboiboy manages to keep his face calm, which honestly surprises her. "Why aren't you saying anything?! You cannot beat all of the machines with your current state!!" The rest of the audience is surprised that Boboiboy is staying calm, despite being outpowered by the sheer number of Ruin Machines.

He took a deep breath and answered her question, "I have... another trick up my sleeves. Didn't think that this was a situation where my future self had to use it."

They were more confused by Boboiboy's answer, "And what's this 'another trick' you kept hidden?" Miko questions, to which Boboiboy responded with a calm tone.

"Just watch and you shall see." The Guardian didn't say anything as he pressed the button, playing the record.

The knights got up and saw how overpowering they were, "There's too many of them! We have to retreat!"

"No!" Light shouts as he prepares himself, "If we retreat now, there's a chance those guys will be using these machines again!"

"Even if we fight, we will be overpowered by them. We need support." Earth smiles, hearing the word 'support' from Amber's mouth.

"We've been training before, and we won't back down without a fight!" He and his brothers press the buttons on their Power Watch, which activates a hidden mechanism as a heroic music following the scene.

"No matter how the odds are stacked against us..." Lightning said as surging red lightning enveloped him.

"We'll always fight to the last!" Wind continues as blue wind envelops his entire body.

"No matter how powerful," Fire shouts as his body is covered in red fire.

"No matter how many," Water continues as his body is covered in crystalline light blue ice.

"Our true power is within our heart!" Leaf shouts as his body is covered in thorn vines.

"And we won't let them do what they want!" Light said as his body was enveloped by heated bright light.

"Elemental Power!" They shout as a new power surge through their bodies, which envelops them and creates devastating blows and shakes that manage to push the Ruin Machines. The knights held on for their lives as it was too much for them to handle.

Their bodies surge out of everything, which manages to create a bright flash for a second.

The audience was so blinded by this that they couldn't see it properly. "Urgh...! What kind of power is this?!" Childe questions as he couldn't but feel excited for this show to happen.

"I have no idea, but something extraordinary is about to happen!!" Keqing shouts as this was something they accounted for.

The three Archons weren't so blind by this, but they could feel what Boboiboy was about to unleash. It was something... familiar, something that they encountered for the past 500 years.

'This wind... I feel it!' Venti thought as he could feel the wind as he had seen this before.

'I see, so he has achieved access to their powers!' Zhongli thought as he knew where he had seen this power before.

Ei didn't think hard as she could feel where this red lightning came from. She grips her clothes as she cannot hold back her anger, but decides to stand down as she needs to see this with her own eyes.

The flash died down, and they all saw what was beyond them. They saw all of the Boboiboys, but they were different. They could feel something was different from them and they could feel their aura from afar.

"U-Unbelievable." Lisa said that this was something unaccounted for.

"Is this what Boboiboy is capable of?" Jean questions as she has never seen this before. Amber didn't say anything as she was speechless at what she saw.

All of Boboiboys' open their eyes, revealing their different colors as an intimidating aura felt everywhere.

"Boboiboy Quake!" The once Earth now turns Quake shouts as he reveals his changes. He has a look similar to Boboiboy Earth, but his hat and trousers have turned into black color. He wears a full-blown jacket, behind it plus a hood and fold on his yellow sleeve and an old-fashioned blended coat of arms with a shimmering yellow earthquake pattern. His iris also turns into a gold color.

"Boboiboy Cyclone!" Cyclone shouts as he has a very similar look to Boboiboy Wind, but the hat and pants are dark blue and the sleeves are white with a blue hurricane-patterned pattern. His eyes also turned blue but his jacket's zipper became yellow. His jacket got an updated design as he now wears a stormbreaker jacket.

"Boboiboy Thunderstorm!" Thunderstorm summons his Thunderblade as he prepares for battle. His bodily appearance is the same as the other forms of Boboiboy's elemental personas, with having the same physique and cropped black hair. But unlike the others, Boboiboy Thunderstorm possesses scarlet eyes and is clad in mostly red and black. He wears his signature cap in a common style where the bill is at the front. The cap is fully black minus the three white 'horns' decorating the top, neon red lining adorning the rims of the bill, and his signature red lightning bolt insignia rests on the center of the cap. His jacket has a red and black coloration with white lightning marks. He wears a red shirt underneath the vest and its sleeves are 3/4 long with black cuffs. Fully black pants and shoes that are a mix of red and black to complete his attire.

"Boboiboy Blaze!" Blaze shouts as he has black hair and his eyes are shades of red and orange that give a fire-like impression. He wears a sleeveless red shirt underneath a red and yellow sleeveless jacket that's adorned with neon red fire patterns. The jacket has the collars up. He also wears black shorts that reach slightly past his knees with the same neon fiery patterns on the bottom half. Boboiboy Blaze is wearing sports black-red sneakers with yellow laces. Scarlet fingerless gloves worn on both hands complete his look with the power watch fastened over the arm warmer on his right wrist.

"Boboiboy Ice!" He prepares his ice attacks as he has light blue eyes. He wears a gray long shirt and a gray jacket with light blue zig-zag patterns. The vest has a hoodie that covers his head. He also wears dark blue trousers with the same zig-zag patterns in his jacket and blue and white sneakers. He wears a dark blue hat that covers his hair with the same zig-zag patterns, an emblem of his power, and the three imitation blue thorns. His right hand is also made out of ice.

"Boboiboy Thorn!" His appearance is somewhat the same as the other forms of Boboiboy with cropped black hair and the regular physique of a child, but Boboiboy Thorn possesses green irises and is clad in mostly green and black with his cap being fully black with a minor addition of neon green vine-like linings adorning the sides of his cap all the way to the bill. He wears the said cap with the bill turned to the left of his head. His jacket is now a stormbreaker jacket with gold laces, the front of his pants is green with thorn patterns while the back of his pants is black with glowing green thorn patterns. His shoes are a mix of green and black colors laced with gold shoelaces. He has a green fingerless glove worn on his right wrist and a black arm warmer (adorned with green studs) that covers all the way from his left forearm to his hand.

"Boboiboy Solar!" Solar wears similar clothing to his regular outfit, though in different colors. He has gray incorporated into his design with white and yellow parts incorporated into his boots. Parts of pants, gloves, and shirt are now gray. His jacket is short-sleeved with bright orange folds at the ends. The insides of the jacket seem to be orange. Bright yellow patterns can be seen adorning most of the outfit. Like his previous design, his cap is white with a gray bill with bright orange spines. In addition, Solar wears light orange sunglasses under his silver eyes.

The Ruin Machines were silent for a moment as they were surprised by how much power all of the Boboiboys could have. The knights were speechless by how much they had changed to all of the seven personalities.

The audience wasn't far off from their reactions as they couldn't believe it either. Before anyone could speak, Makoto interrupts them. 'Before you state your own opinion, watch it first! You will be surprised by their debuts.'

They nod as his announcement came out of nowhere. As they continue to sit back and hold their opinions for a little longer. All of the personalities were excited to watch this with their own eyes. 'LET'S GO!!!!!' Their shouts manage to give Boboiboy a little headache, which he shakes off and continues watching.

The Ruin Grader stops looking and begins their first move by firing a focused laser on them. Solar saw this and wasn't impressed by it, "Solar Beam!" He fires a beam from his finger, which clashes with Ruin Grader's laser.

The clash didn't last long as Solar overpowered it by a second, which managed to hit their eyes and were paralyzed. The Ruin Guards and the knights (along with the audience) couldn't comprehend how powerful Solar's beam was.

"Split up and take down every Ruin Guard! Me, Thunderstorm, and Cyclone will take care of the big one!" Quake shouts as he and the other two prepare themselves as metallic rock music accompanies this battle.

"Got it!" The other personalities shout as they head to the remaining four Ruin Guards and focus on them. They charged right in as a Ruin Guard was about to deliver an attack.

Blaze saw an attack coming, to which he sent out his own attack. "Fire Chakrams!" He summons his main weapons and attacks the Ruin Guard, which manages to push it back from the blow.

Ice joins in by firing Ice Arrows at that robot, which manages to hit his body and damage it. The Ruin Guard tries to attack, but they split up and attack the eye. "Ha!" They fire at the same time, which manages to cause a lot of damage to the robot and causes it to be paralyzed.

Ice turns around and notices another one coming towards him, and he pulls out his other weapon, "Arctic Cannon!" He pulls it out and fires a big ice attack, which manages to summon shards of ice around it. He turns back as he and Blaze for more attacks between two Ruin Guards.

The camera switches to Thorn fighting one Ruin Guard, which he uses his vines and pulls him to the ground. It caused damage to its eyes and it got paralyzed. "Come on! Is that all you got?" The robot got back up, and he prepared to attack Thorn again.

Before it could do that, a blow happened to the back of his head which caused him to get paralyzed again. He was surprised by that sudden attack from his back, "Boboiboy!" He looked behind it and saw Amber was the one who fired it. "Do it!"

He nods and prepares to use another ability. "Thorn Pillar!!" He summons a Thorn PIllar beneath the Ruin Guard, which manages to hit him from below and tip him over with a lot of force. Amber joins in by firing Pyro Arrows from above, raining on top of the Ruin Guard and causing a burn with the contacts on the attacks.

Thorn delivers the final blow by jumping high in the air and kicking it, "Take this!!" He lands the blow on its eye, which causes great damage to it. He jumps away as the Ruin Guard explodes and is left by the pieces.

Amber was surprised by this, to which Thorn turned to her and gave her a thumbs-up. She was surprised by this, to which she smiled and gave him a thumbs-up as well.

The camera switches to Solar, with his fighting ease with the Ruin Guard as he uses Solar Leap to dodge and attack it from behind. He fires a big Solar Beam, which manages to damage the Ruin Guard greatly as he gets short-circuited from the attack.

As he prepares for another attack, Lisa joins in and fires Electro at that robot. The robot was shocked as its defense mechanism seemed to be broken from the blows it took from Solar. "You alright, cutie?"

"Yeah, I'm good!" He charges up as the Ruin Guard tries to move its own body. "Shall we give him the ending for the show?"

"Oh, I like the sound of that!" Lisa charges in and fires Electro with greater input to the back of the head, which manages to a big shock from it as it has gotten paralyzed in its place.

She stands back as Solar finishes charging up for this, "Take this! Maximum Solar Blast!!" He fires a greater beam of light, which manages to end the Ruin Guard in a single shot with a hole in the body. It exploded in pieces as it couldn't take more damage anymore.

Lisa gives out a smile, which Solar realigns his glasses and looks away to not get embarrassed by her.

The camera switches to the original trio, as they fight the Ruin Grader. "Quake Fist!" Quake sends out a fist, which manages to damage its body and topples him over.

Thunderstorm charges to prepare to slash the robot with his speed, "Thunderstorm Slash!!" He slashes it so fast that it causes the robot to get shocked more than once. The Ruin Grader tries to get up but gets hit by Cyclone's Wind.

"Have some of this!!" He fired more of them, which pinned Ruin Grader to the ground as it couldn't move an inch.

As Quake was about to make his move, Jean ran past him and delivered an attack on Ruin Grader. "Haa!!" She slashes the robot's eye with Anemo, which causes it to get more damage from the attack.

She jumps back as the Ruin Grader prepares to get up. "Jean!" She turned around and saw Quake running to her side. "Any weaknesses we should know about?"

Cyclone and Thunderstorm join in as they prepare for it, "Its eye and legs are its weakness. But you can't attack those weak spots again once the Ruin Grader is paralyzed."

"Good to know!" Thunderstorm summons another sword and prepares for its attack. Just as the Ruin Grader got up and was about to make its first move, two Ruin Guards appeared out of nowhere and hit the Ruin Grader from behind.

"W-What was that?" Jean questions as Quake looks up and sees who did it.

"Oh, it's those two." They looked up and saw Blaze and Ice preparing for a big attack. "Get behind me!" Quake punches the ground, summoning a piece of Earth and protecting them from the blow.

Blaze smiled heavily as he summoned a Fireball and made it bigger, "Take this, Blazing Meteor!!" He throws it as Ice fires a big ice attack from the cannon.

"Iceberg Eruption!!" He fires a big ice attack, which both gets closer to the Ruin Machines and causes a big blow.

*KABOOM!!*

The massive explosion caused a big wind to send out chunks of meteor and ice everywhere, which managed to send the entire camp into a mess. Everyone checked the center of it all as the wind died down. The three got out of the cover and surveyed the damage upon the Ruin Machines.

They saw the Ruin Grader get up, to which they all prepared themselves for more fights. As it was about to take its first step, it broke down as the lights flickered and sparks were around the body.

*BOOM* *BOOM*

The Ruin Grader began to explode and pieces of it were flown everywhere. As the explosion settled down, there were only pieces of the Ruin Grader remaining on the field.

The knights were surprised by its defeat as they didn't expect them to win this battle. The personalities take a breath, to which some of them lie down and take a rest.

...

...

...

...

...

...

For a while, there were no responses. Everyone was speechless by Boboiboy's insane powers and couldn't comprehend what they saw. They couldn't even flinch as they were taken in by the action and teamwork everyone put in.

Then out of the blue, a voice shatters the silence. "That... was... AMAZING!!!" Paimon shouts as her eyes are filled with excitement and can't comprehend the action that was put to play. "YOU WERE AMAZING, BOBOIBOY!!!"

He was surprised by her voice, to which he chuckled at that. "U-Uh... Come on, I didn't do it all by myself!"

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Lumine said in her own opinion as her eyes were filled with stars and she couldn't contain her excitement any longer.

Everyone from Mondstadt was literally blown away by how powerful Boboiboy's elements were. They couldn't say a word and some of them fainted from all of that.

*THUD!*

*THUD!*

*THUD!*

"O-O-Oh, Archon! That surprised me!" Amber was surprised that Lisa, Jean, and even Barbara fainted after watching the whole sequence.

"Miss Lisa, Master Jean, and Miss Barabara, are you okay?" Noelle came to the rescue and aided them.

"What a powerful ally we made contact with," Kaeya said, to which Diluc nodded as he now safely assumed that Boboiboy was the strongest of them all.

"I never imagined he would be holding back this much power..." Rosaria crossed her arms as she didn't expect Boboiboy to be holding back that much power.

"Everything really went 'boom, boom!' and 'kapow, kapow!'" Klee shouted as she was very happy to see big explosions and fights that were happening.

"(I... I underestimate him. I can't have vengeance against him.)" Eula whispers as she doesn't want everyone to know that she couldn't get vengeance for this surprise.

"I... I..." Fischl was lost for words, to the point that she nearly fainted from all of that.

"Mein Fräulein!!" Oz immediately went in to keep her from fainting as he didn't want her to be overpowered by this.

"I've seen everything, to which I don't want to see his constellation." Mona's hands were shaking as this amount of power managed to scare her off. Her wheel chart pops like a bubble with little water splashed.

"That was really cool! I can't believe Boboiboy would be this powerful!" Bennett exclaimed that it was amazing to see.

"I agree. I want to see if I have the chance to fight him." Razor wonders if there would be a chance he could fight against Thunderstorm.

"N-No amount of wine could save me from this," Diona mutters as her entire body is shaken from watching.

"That was the greatest thing I've ever seen!! Maybe I should grab a glass of wine after this." Venti mutters as he needs a strong drink after watching this masterpiece.

Sucrose and Albedo were heavily writing down everything that Boboiboy's elements could be capable of, even the feats that they managed to pull off.

With everyone from Liyue... there was no peace among them.

"That was an amazing performance!!" Xinyan shouts as she holds on to the guitar very tightly.

"The conclusion of this performance is something I can't describe." Yun Jin mused that this performance she saw blew her expectations through the roof.

"I... I think I'm about to faint." Hu Tao was about to fall, which Zhongli caught before she could touch the ground.

"Oh, director..." He puts her back in her seat, to which he has some thought for their debuts. 'Not bad, boy. You have truly surprised me for the better.'

*THUD!*

*THUD!*

"Ah! N-NO, don't faint on me right now!" Ganyu was in a state of panic as she saw Keqing and Ningguang fainted from seeing this.

"Geez Ningguang, no need to be so dramatic." Beidou helped Tianquan to her seat properly. 'I can't blame her though, that kid knows how to bring a surprise one by one.' She inwardly chuckled through her comment.

Xiao's hands were shaken as he couldn't believe that Boboiboy would be this powerful. As for Shenhe, she couldn't help but smile at the surprise that was given to her as this was something she would have hoped to see.

"I... I NEED A DRINK!!" Guobao went in for the rescue and gave Xiangling a bottle of water, to which she immediately glugged down really fast!

"I-I didn't think his Hydro would become Cryo," Chongyun admits that he didn't think that Boboiboy's Hydro would change to Cryo.

"Yeah! I'd be more excited if he had any more surprises in store!" Xingqiu said he's more excited to see more of Boboiboy's powers in the future.

'Let me fight!! LET ME FIGHT!!!' Childe thought as he begged himself to be in battle with Boboiboy as he couldn't hold back his lust anymore.

As for Inazuma... their reactions were all over the place.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!! He really earned his own place in our gang." Kuki sighed at his decision to try to get him to join the gang.

"Boss, no..." As she said that to him, Kuki had some thoughts on this. 'That red lightning... I really hope the Raiden Shogun isn't too mad at this.'

"Boboiboy truly surprised us all! How splendid his performance is." Ayaka said as she hid her lip behind her fan. "And I'm impressed by his Cryo's skill."

Ayato nods on this, "I truly wonder how much training he went through." He wonders as if this was no ordinary feat for him to pull, which Ayaka begins to wonder as well.

Yoimiya really couldn't help herself as this was the most beautiful thing she ever witnessed, "One day, I will give him the greatest firework he has ever seen!!"

Thoma chuckles, "I'm sure you will."

Sayu didn't say anything as she was gleefully awed by the action and was very happy to see her fellow ninja get an upgrade as well.

"What an incredible power..." Gorou was shaken as the world around him witnessed a greater power that could match the Raiden Shogun.

Kokomi nods and begins to wonder to herself, 'When you visit Inazuma, I hope you gave the Raiden Shogun a clear understanding, Boboiboy!'

'So that's the hidden smell.' Kazuha understood the secret scent that was hiding underneath. 'His elements have ascended to their new power, that is extraordinary!'

"What an incredible sight." Miko was impressed by this as she wondered if that really was hiding.

Sara was speechless as she hadn't seen something this powerful before. Her heart was beating so fast, that it surpassed the time when she first saw the splitting.

As for Ei, she wasn't happy at the sight of Thunderstorm. Seeing her friend's power is now in the hands of Boboiboy made her feel antagonized against him. She wants to unleash her fury against him, but it isn't the right time as there are people that will protect him.

Suffice it to say, everyone from Teyvat wasn't expecting Boboiboy to have this kind of power inside him. It took 10 minutes to remain calm and went back to watch the record.

Jean turns to Quake, who is sitting on the ground. She smiles, seeing that he was helpful on this mission. "Boboiboy."

He hears her voice, to which he does the TAPOPS salute in front of her. "Yes, Jean! What is it?"

She (and the audience) chuckled at his sudden reaction. "Relax, I wasn't mad that you were hiding something from us." He sighed in relief that it wasn't the case, "But I wanted to ask you, why did you hide it?"

Quake scratched his head, to which the other personalities looked away as they wanted him to explain. He sighs and begins to answer her, "I didn't want to get more attention than I have. I was drifting to this land, so I didn't want to attract myself when I first arrived here."

"So did you already have access beforehand?" Amber asked, which Quake had a hard time answering.

Solar sighs at his behavior and just answers her, "Yes, we already did." They couldn't handle their surprised expression as this answer just popped out of nowhere.

The audience wasn't far off, as they were also surprised by this. Boboiboy sweat drops as this puts him in a bigger spotlight.

"How did you achieve it?"

"Oh, geez!" He was surprised by the sudden voice, and he turned back and saw Albedo was the one who questioned him. "It's- Uh... long story." Albedo wasn't happy with the answer, "I'll explain later as we might have introduced ourselves."

Seeing he has a point, Albedo holds off the question and goes back to watching it.

"It's essentially an evolved version of ourselves as I like to call it, Second Tier Elements," Solar explains to them, which Lisa (Albedo and Sucrose) makes sure to take note of. "We've unlocked this before we arrived here as we faced greater enemies before."

"What kind of enemies?" Lisa asked.

"Some pirates." Thunderstorm answers with a straight face, which makes everyone stare at him. "What? We fought some pirates before."

"Only pirates, huh? Sounds like you've been through hard." Boboiboy chuckles, though he has some thoughts as Kaeya was the one who said that.

'Is it because he's a pirate as well?'

"Now I'm interested," Beidou muttered in curiosity.

'You don't want to know about these pirates, Beidou. Trust me.' Makoto thought to himself as he had seen the pirates that Boboiboy fought.

"Do you have... nicknames of your own? It's hard to tell which of you since you all are the same." Jean asked as she was having a headache from having seven Boboiboys running around.

"Oh, sure! We have our own nicknames." Thorn answered, "I'm Thorn."

Yoimiya quietly gushing out of her seat, she uses the pillow to suppress her voice of how adorable his Dendro element is, both of his looks and his child-like personality.

"My nickname's Quake." The Geo personality introduced himself.

"Cyclone's the name!" Cyclone said, introducing himself.

When Kazuha felt Wind, or rather, Cyclone, the breeze it carried felt pure joy and it was the exact opposite of his. His wind felt so many struggles and sadness that it was very heavy to move. The loss of his friend still lingers in his heart.

"Thunderstorm." He told his name as he doesn't socialize with them, which managed to get Lisa to chuckle (and got him to be afraid of that). (And Lightning too.)

"My name is Blaze! The fiery of them all!!" He shouts with his eyes literally burning with passion. Jean chuckles as this part of Boboiboy reminds her of a certain spark knight who also has a burning passion.

Jean is embarrassed that it was shown on screen, to which Klee pops out and immediately hugs her. She starts to blush a little, which manages to get a chuckle out of Barbara.

They turned to the next, where they saw him sleeping on an ice bed with a whale plush. Quake clears his throat, to which he immediately answers. "Ice the name. Now if you'll excuse me, I want to sleep." He pulls a blanket out of nowhere and covers himself, which causes everyone to sweat drop by his laziness.

"Wow...!" Sayu's admiration towards Boboiboy Ice continues to grow, she wonders if she could learn a thing or two after the video.

'Oh boy, I don't know whether I should be worried or not...' Thoma awkwardly smiled as he saw Sayu's expression.

"I'm Solar! The smartest of all of us!"

Amber looks at Solar and recognizes him at the Temple of the Lion. 'Oh no... Don't tell me that's-'

Solar turned to Amber and didn't give out a happy expression on his face, "Oh, it's you... The Bunny Knight that doesn't know their own history." Lisa and Jean glare at Amber for an explanation.

"Stop putting me in situations like these, geek!" Amber shouts, which manages to get Light remarks at her.

'Then maybe you should've studied more, rookie knight.' Boboiboy sighs as this, and just ignores it as he watches the screen.

An irritated twitch came from Noelle as if someone was dissing behind her back.

Amber chuckles and quickly changes the subject, "C-Can we focus on something else beforehand? As to why you didn't used it against the Stormterror in the first place."

"Because Dvalin isn't a monster!" Cyclone answers, which manages to catch Amber(s) off-guard. "I know a monster when I see one, and Dvalin isn't one of them! I don't care how many people hated him, I don't care if the world hated him, I want to protect him and let him live the freedom he deserves!"

They hear his speech, in which the personalities are impressed by his bravery in protecting Dvalin. Quake went over to him, touched his shoulder, and spoke to him, "That's enough Cyclone. We've done more than enough."

Cyclone looks over to Quake and begins to calm down, "Sorry... I have been on edge lately."

"Don't worry about it. Everybody's been on the edge too." Thunderstorm said as he walked in with every Boboiboy's personality joined in.

"Come on, let's get back together," Blaze said, to which Cyclone nodded and turned to Quake. All of them run into Quake, forming them back into the original.

Boboiboy took a breath of fresh air as he really needed that for using his secret weapons at the Ruin Machines. "Haa! That really takes so much out of me." He stretches his arms as he needs a stretch.

"Thank you for your assistance, Boboiboy." Jean said as she was proud that Boboiboy was kind enough to give them assistance.

"It's fine. I'm just glad that I was helpful in this situation." He noticed there were many parts of the Ruin Machine lying everywhere. "It's a big mess."

Lisa nods, agreeing with him. "Yeah, you can pick it up if you want. Since we usually leave those alone."

Boboiboy's eyes turned silver again, when his curiosity was at its peak. "Well don't mind if I do." He uses Lightning Speed, which gathers up the parts of the Ruin Machines for 10 seconds. He puts it in his inventory as he dusted off the hands, "Really hope Light knows what he's doing with those."

Albedo was calculating how fast Lightning Speed was, which Light came to the rescue by sending him a piece of paper that contains the calculations of it. He was surprised by how calculated the speed was, to which Light gives him a thumbs-up.

"You're welcome."

"Now since we're done with the camp today, I think it's time we head back. But before that..." Jean turns to Amber, which he gives off her authority aura again. "You didn't happen to forget any new rules, Amber?"

Amber(s) were sweating heavily as Lisa joined in the fray, "I-I-I-I think I still remember them. Come on, Boboiboy, tell them." She turns to Boboiboy, which she saw was already gone, the only thing that's left is the comical outline.

The audience were surprised that he was already gone. "T-That was fast." Sara mutters as she didn't think that Boboiboy would be already gone.

"Boboiboy?!" She shouts as in the distance, Boboiboy was already speeding ahead as he doesn't want to get himself in that mess. "HEY!!"

Klee was shocked by how fast Boboiboy is without using Lightning Speed, to which she wanted to see who's fastest on foot. Razor was impressed and wondered how much stamina he had in his body.

"Sorry you're a knight so you're on your own!!!" He shouts to her as he's leaving her behind to Lisa and Jean.

Jean touches Amber's shoulder, which begins to say her next words. "Let's have a lesson at the HQ, shall we?" Amber was scared of her, to which she reluctantly nodded and followed her.

Amber turns to Boboiboy, who could tell that she is deeply embarrassed that she was left behind. "DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THEM!!!" She was very upset that Boboiboy would leave her like that.

"NUH-UH!! YOU'RE GOING BACK STUDYING WITH THEM!!" Boboiboy hides behind Lumine, which she was surprised at and immediately stands guard.

Lisa chuckles at their banter, finding it to be hilarious. "I better take a photo of this." As she was about to take out her Kamera, Jean touched her shoulder and got her attention.

"C-Can I get a copy of your photo?" Lisa smiles, seeing that Jean wanted the same photo as well.

-Timeskip to Mondstadt-

They are on their way to Monstadt, where Boboiboy arrives first as he slows down so that he isn't going to let himself out of breath. Amber, Lisa, and Jean weren't far off as they reached Mondstadt as well. All four of them finally made it to the Monstadt entrance until they found Lumine and Paimon, who was walking out and greeting them.

"Oh, Lumine and Paimon, Have you guys done eating?" Boboiboy waved at them

"Yes, We've done eating. As for Paimon, she spent so much Mora on food. Now, we're going to need some Mora here." Lumine looked at her with blank-look, and Boboiboy shook his head with a smile.

"Hey, Paimon is just very hungry! You know!" Paimon whined.

"Hehe. Awesome (Terbaik)." Boboiboy gave them a thumbs-up.

"So, you guys have finished with hilichurl's camp?" Lumine asked.

"Yes. We have done with them. It's really hard." Amber replied.

"Not only that, the Abyss Mages. They even summoned the Ruin Guards and even Ruin Grader in their arsenal. To which we got ourselves surrounded. If it weren't Boboiboy, we might not have a chance against them." Jean added as Paimon was surprised to hear it.

Lumine turns to Paimon, which she explains to her "It's a giant robot. As for the Abyss Mages, they're the bad guys." She got a clear understanding, and was surprised that they had to fight all of that.

"But luckily, we are alive. Thanks to this cutie, he split himself and dealt with all of them, even the Ruin Machines. Even using his evolved version of his own powers." Lisa gave him a warm smile, which surprised Boboiboy.

"H-Hey!" Lumine and Paimon's expressions were surprising as they didn't expect Boboiboy to have that power. "I'll tell you guys later."

The audience were chuckling at their expressions, to which they got themselves embarrassed by it.

"Since you have helped us out, here." Jean gives out a bag of Mora to Lumine.

She was surprised and thanked her for it, "Thank you." Jean nods with a smile.

"Now if you'll excuse us, we have a lesson to teach with Amber." Lisa said as she grabs Amber's hand and drags her away.

"N-No! Lumine!" Amber turns to Lumine and Paimon who are equally afraid of them as well. She sulks as she's dragged away by Lisa and Jean.

Amber stares at the trio for leaving her, which they sweat drop and knows that Amber won't forget that experience.

"S-Shall we get back on the road?" Boboiboy asked as they had a job to do. They nod, to which they head to the Symbol's of Mondstadt's Hero.

The camera cuts to them nearly reaching the tree as they have a conversation between them. "So that's what happened at the Hilichurl's Camp?" Paimon asked, to which Boboiboy nodded.

"So how did you unlock the evolved version of your elements?" Lumine asked as Paimon (and the audience) were interested in hearing it.

He took a breath and tried to answer the questions as he could, "I first unlocked them when I was... in an emotional state." They were confused by what he meant, "What I mean is... There was an event that pushed my emotions to the limit, which broke the limit itself and gained a new power."

"I see... Sounds plausible considering you were born with it." Boboiboy chuckles since he heard Albedo's voice from here. He and Sucrose were writing down the information that was given as this was important.

Everyone has the reason as to how to achieve it, which they understand where he comes from. Sometimes emotional moments could lead your powers to evolve and even lose yourself in the process.

"Though... I have to re-earn all of the elements as I'm growing up." That information got everyone (along with the audience) confused on what he meant.

"What do you mean?" Lumine asked.

He shows them his Power Watch, which he begins to explain. "This watch is a way to control the elements inside my body. It tells me what elements I have unlocked and controls the limit if I want to hold back."

Lisa, Albedo, and Sucrose nod as this piece of information is very important. This considers people that Boboiboy is almost like themselves. They used Visions to use their elements, which Boboiboy also has the same catalyst as him.

"Four of my seven elements were locked again, so I have to try to re-earn it on my journey. It was difficult as that would mean I cannot use the evolved versions of the previous elements until I have all seven elements." He puts his watch away as Paimon and Lumine begin to understand what he meant.

"I see... Must have been a long journey to get all of the four elements back." Beidou said, which Boboiboy nodded.

"You got that right."

They were near the big tree, to which they heard a Lyre playing nearby. They saw Venti was standing there so they went to greet him.

"Hi there, Venti!" Boboiboy greeted him, when Venti stopped playing and saw them.

"Huh? Oh? What are you doing here?" Venti asked, "Though I was just wondering if you would happen to follow me..." He mutters the last part as they were a little late in their arrival.

"Hey!" Venti chuckles as he heard Paimon's voice nearby.

"We want to know more about the Anemo God." Lumine replied, which got him interested.

"You speak of the God of Anemo, Barbatos? He already disappeared from Mondstadt a long time ago. Liyue and Inazuma's respective gods of Geo and Electro are still present, but Mondstadt has seen many a moon since they last saw their own god." Venti explained.

When Wind heard this, he felt a little bit depressed that Anemo God had disappeared. Fire and Leaf tried to cheer him up.

Venti felt guilty of this, which Wind noticed. 'So sorry Venti, I just want to meet Barbatos so that I can fly with him.'

'Don't worry. It's my fault to be honest.' All of the personalities heard Venti speak through them telepathically, which surprises them.

'W-Wait, you could see us?!' Venti gives a sight to Wind, which he gives out a smile and a wink. That got Boboiboy and all of his personalities to be in a state of shock as they didn't expect him to know about this first.

"Why do you wish to know about the God of Anemo? Does it have something to do with Dvalin?" Venti asked them.

"Oh... ahhh... It's because of gods..." Paimon tried to tell him, but she forgot as she doesn't remember.

"Yes, someone told me about Dvalin's past." Lumine told him, to which Boboiboy was surprised that she would answer as far as he knew, she wants to meet Barbatos because she wants to find his brother.

"Just how is it that everyone sees Stormterror? I'm quite curious. That said, there's no need to rush... I have not been back in a while, it seems there are a few who are unhappy with my arrival." Venti told them.

"What?" Three of them were confused, they turned around and understood what Venti said. They saw the ball-like wind and covered it with some rock.

"The Eye of Storm? I never expected one to be there." Jean said as she didn't see that one coming.

The wind around the big tree starts blowing. Everyone covered their eyes because of the strong wind.

"The wind... Paimon can't... open Paimon's eyes..." Paimon said. "What is a creature like doing out here in such a calm place?"

"We don't know what it is doing." Lumine told her as Lumine tried to get a clear view from her eyes.

"We need to deal with this thing. It's going to destroy us" Bobobiboy said as he switched to one of his element "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Earth!"

The Eye of Storm charged wind up, covered itself with the rock from it. The Eye of Storm does spin towards them. Earth notices and punches them with both of his fists. He follows it up so as to not get everything damaged from the fight, "Earth Barrier!" The strong wall of earth protects them from the blast.

Diluc was impressed by the reflexes that Earth has. Zhongli as well as he didn't think that Earth would notice the attack so fast, and Noelle, writing down the battle sequence for any reference, after all, her main goal is to join the ranks of the knight.

Lumine jumped out of the wall and slashed one of them. But it takes only a few damages as it didn't do a lot of damage.

Earth bursts through the barrier and delivers a blow, "Take this! Earth Punch!" Hepunches the ground as the earth from the ground hits the Eye of Storm. It landed farther, but the Eye of Storm wasn't dead yet as it got itself up.

"Damn. This thing cannot be destroyed. Not only that, it's hard to kill it from the air." Lumine said.

"I guess I'll have to use this. Elemental Power! Boboiboy Cyclone!" He switched to Cyclone, which Paimon and Lumine were surprised to see him.

"Yes! Feel it!!" Amber shouts, which manage to catch the attention of Lumine and Paimon.

"You know we already saw him, right?" Lumine questions her, which Paimon nods beside her. That got Amber embarrassed as she slowly went to her seat and just continued on.

He raises an elemental circle, which contains a symbol of Cyclone rolling itself in the center.

"What is he doing?" Rosaria questions as to why Cyclone would do that.

Barbara looked a little bit closer and saw something forming from it, "Wait, something is coming out!!" The audience took a closer look and noticed what Barbara's looking at as well.

"What is that?" Noelle squinted her eyes, zooming in the object.

An object comes through the circle, which pushes high and twists around in the air. "Cyclone Hoverboard!" Cyclone jumps on, to which it was revealed to be a hoverboard with light blue, yellow, and white design.

The audience were surprised by this as they have never heard of this 'Cyclone Hoverboard' before. Bennett turned to Boboiboy and asked him, "Boboiboy, what is a hoverboard?"

Hearing that Teyvat doesn't have any skateboards, it proves to be difficult for Boboiboy to explain. "I'll explain later as it requires a very... long explanation." Hearing the amount of information that Boboiboy needs to explain, Bennett nods as he just sits back and watches it out.

Lumine and Paimon (along with Venti) were confused on what's a hoverboard, which they forget about for now as they have to deal with the Eye of Storm first. "I'll fly high and shoot it down so that you can hit it!"

Cyclone shouts to her, which Lumine nods and prepares for the Eye of Storm to fall. As Venti watches the fight, he couldn't help but find it to be familiar. This is the first time he saw it, but he felt something in his heart that reacted to seeing it.

"Have at this, Cyclone Twin Drills!!" He creates two drills from the wind on his arms, which he charges in and hits the object on its eye.

*WOOSH!!*

It falls down, to which it gives Lumine a chance to strike it down. She strikes The Eye of Storm with Anemo enhanced attack, which gives it the extra damage from its fall. Cyclone flies down and gives Lumine an idea, "Want to blow it away?"

She heard his idea and smiled at this, "Well I like the sound of that." Lumine begins creating Anemo from her palm, while Cyclone creates his own... cyclone in his own palm.

"Do you want to name our combo move?" Lumine(s) (and the audience) were surprised that Cyclone would ask this about now.

"Why do you ask that question while we're in the middle of something?!" Lumine questions as both of their attacks start to collide and the Eye of Storm slowly gets up.

Most of the audience nods as this was a problem for Cyclone as he's not taking any seriously. Boboiboy chuckles as Wind is embarrassed and hides himself as he doesn't want to show himself.

"Come on, just say it!" Cyclone begs her, which Lumine gives a little choice as she has no choice but to say it.

"Combo Attack: Um... Giant Whirling Vortex!!" Cyclone makes a face as Lumine releases the attack, which sends the Eye of Storm flying away. It blows a lot of the leaves and flowers around the area, which was a surprise for Venti and Paimon as well.

As the wind died down, Lumine asked Cyclone for the name. "Um... How's that?" She waits for his answer, which he falls down and surprises her. "What's wrong?!"

"That name... it sounded lame."

"Eh?" She heard a laugh, which she turned around and saw Paimon holding her laugh back. "P-Paimon?!"

"S-Sorry, Lumine... It sounded so lame that Paimon wanted to laugh... Ahahahaha!!" She releases her laughter as she cannot hold it in anymore. Lumine was lost as she cannot tell what's going on right now.

"L-Lame?!" Lumine was shocked to see that was Paimon's opinion, to which he noticed that Boboiboy beside her was also laying down as well. "Eh?!"

"Sorry, Lumine... It sounded lame to me as well."

"Yeah... I didn't like it." She turned to Bennett who was expressing a boring expression on his face as Razor on the side couldn't help but fall down as well.

Many of the audience either found the name so boring that they laughed at it, or that they would fall down and wish they weren't born to hear the name.

"Booo! It sucks!" The little trio consisted of Klee, Sayu, and Diona criticizing it so much that they emotionally damage Lumine for an entire life.

"Why? WHY WOULD YOU CALL YOUR COMBINE ATTACKS SO LAME???!!!" Amber was understandably upset that was the name that Lumine came up with... for an attack that was cool for her.

Xinyan and Yun Jin didn't like the name so much that they secretly pulled a notebook (out of nowhere) and drew an idea to rewrite the name as to fix the lame name that Lumine came up with.

Barbara nearly fainted again, to which Jean came to the rescue and picked her back up before she could fall.

Fischl didn't like the name and was about to pull out her bow and prepare to shoot an Electro arrow at Lumine's head, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Oz asked while feeling the state of panic on what Fischl was thinking.

"What needs to be done, Oz." Before she could release an arrow, Kazuha came to the rescue and grabbed her before she could hit a bullseye.

'I think I just threw up in my mouth.' Zhongli's feelings weren't good either (and his dinner almost came out) as he cannot take the erosive names from Lumine anymore. Hu Tao was laughing so hard that she nearly killed herself.

"R-Raiden Shogun?!" Sara notices that Ei wasn't feeling good as she saw her to be in deep fever. Miko found this to be funny and took pictures of her, which alarmed Sara that she would do something like this.

Venti couldn't help but throw up after hearing the lame name that Lumine came up with. It was too much for him to handle as it sounded so... so awful.

Jean was alarmed by this, to which she noticed Venti, that's literally in the same room, was also about to throw up. Noelle came to the rescue and pulled out a bag for Venti to throw up, which he appreciates greatly.

'I'll pause... right here. I have to go to the bathroom as well since I cannot stand it anymore.' Makoto thought to everyone, which gives everyone an alarming feeling.

'EVEN HIM?!?!' Lumine thought as this just shattered her entire world and made her crouch in shame.

Suffice to say, it took nearly an hour for everyone to return back to the way it was. A lot of them were either in a sickbay, emotionally scarred, or getting into a big laugh. After that much time has passed, everyone became normal (with Lumine's name scarring them in their brains).

"Guardian... Please there aren't any more of this blonde mortal naming these attacks." Ei begged that there wasn't any more of this.

Makoto sighs and gives her the bad news, 'You might dig yourself a grave for asking that, Raiden Shogun.'

That got everyone into a mixed reaction (Hu Tao brought out her trusty shovel and coffin) after hearing the news. They didn't want to ask about that anymore and continue on where the video left off.

After some 10 minutes, everyone got themselves back to normal as Cyclone reverted back to the original. Boboiboy sighs for hearing the lame name that Lumine came up, "You owe me 20 Moras for causing a chaos in my head."

That made Lumine feel bad for him, to which she apologized. "I'm... sorry."

"Gee, you think?" Childe was obviously salty after hearing that responde and clearly wanted to bury her deep where there's no sunlight.

'Should we ban Lumine from giving out names?' Wind asked his fellow brothers.

'Yes/I agree/Uh-huh!'

Venti clears his throat, getting their attention. "E-Excuse me. Sorry for interrupting. What was that? You changed into Geo and now Anemo." Venti asks as he tries to hold back the sickness from hearing Lumine's lame name.

"Ok. This is very long to explain... Do you want water?" He pulls out a bottle of water, which Venti appreciates. Boboiboy started to explain everything about his Elemental Power. Venti is surprised that he has never met someone like him who can wield that kind of power.

"I see. This is the first time I have met someone like you who can wield that kind of power. It's very rare. But if those powers are put into the wrong hands, it's a very serious threat for Tevyat." Venti commented as he drank the water, which Boboiboy couldn't but reminded a certain alien that also has the same powers.

The audience couldn't forget the face, which the newcomers were confused about. "We will explain to you after this." Albedo tells them, which they nod and get back to watching.

He glugs down, which he returns the bottle to Boboiboy. "Anyways, back to business. Seems the dragon wasn't the only thing affected by this change in the wind... Now then, you were saying someone had told you about the dragon?" Venti said as Lumine nodded and told everything about Lisa's information about this.

"Is that so? Quite the scholar I must say, that Lisa. She's not wrong. The conflict has reached this point, only because both sides have resorted to the use of force." He said, "His hate, however, did not arise from the people not making a tribute to The Four Winds. Nor was it born from his own nature, but instead came about as a product of his degradation." Venti explained.

"Degra... dation?" Paimon, Boboiboy, and Lumine were confused as this was the first time they heard of it.

"Do you know anything about that?" Eula asked Sucrose as she was an assistant to Albedo.

"No, I don't know anything about it either." She replied to her. Sucrose turns to Albedo, who also shakes his head as there wasn't any information of that.

"The black blood flowing through his heart has been torturing him for years. That's what has allowed him to be led astray by the lies of the Abyss Mage." Venti told them, which surprised them (along with the audience).

"Abyss Mage? They're involved with this?" Lumine asked as this was a surprise she didn't come.

"No wonder they were preparing something big at that camp." They were confused as they had never visited the Hilichurl camp before, "They were gathering many Hilichurls, Mitachurls, and even some Ruin Machines at that camp when we infiltrated it."

Venti was surprised to hear that, "What?!"

"Don't worry. We got rid of those before they could use it again." He tells him the good news, "It was a hard task, but we managed to do it by teamwork."

Venti is happy to hear the news, "Glad you did that before you arrived. But that doesn't mean the Abyss Order will give up that easily. They are an organization of non-human beings. They despise mankind. I don't know where they come from. All I know is that they hold deep hatred towards the human world. Many Hilichurls out in the wild take orders from them and act as their weapons. Before arriving here, I too was like Dvalin, cursed and left to waste."

They were surprised to hear that's what happened to him, "But now, before us stands the Symbol of Mondstadt's Hero, the place from which Moundstadt rose. The wind amongst the branches is good, I love the way it smells... Being here with you beneath this great tree feels like when the tear was purified earlier. Like the poison is leaving my body... Hmmmmm... Feels much better." Venti explained and felt relieved from the last part.

"So... how exactly did you get poisoned?" Paimon asked as the poison part was confused.

"Ahh... that would be because I tried to communicate with Dvalin earlier, but was... interrupted... As a result, not only did I manage to help Dvalin break his curse, but instead, I was also infected myself!" Venti told them.

Boboiboy and Lumine looked at each other and looked back at him.

The audience could tell that both of them were guilty of that since Lumine accidentally releases some of her Anemo before Venti could speak to Dvalin more clearly.

"Is it because of Lumine?" Boboiboy asked, to which Venti answered.

"Yup, it was your friend who had done it. And don't worry, I'm not mad about you interrupting it." They were relieved that he didn't have any vendetta. "So, to make it up for it, Lumine, you're coming with me to the Cathedral! Oh, and that goes for you as well" Venti told her and Boboiboy, which surprised them.

"Ehh?! Why me?!" Boboiboy asked.

"Well, you're her friend."

"That doesn't count anything." Boboiboy said sadly as this wasn't good for him.

"Hm? What's so bad about visiting the Cathedral?" Bennett (and Barbara looked curious) was confused as to why Boboiboy reacted this way.

"It's... Uh..." He was unsure how to answer this, "Does the video provide the answers?"

'Don't worry, it's already there. And it's nearby so you don't have to explain.' Boboibiy was glad the answer wasn't far off from where they were.

"Wait, the Mondstadt Cathedral? To do what exactly?" Paimon asked in confusion.

"To claim a certain "Holy Lyre der Himmel."" Venti told them. "But we'll do that tomorrow. You guys need some sleep, though." He said as he noticed that the three of them were completely tired as the sun was about to come down.

Barbara and Rosaria could tell what his plans are, which Barbara wasn't exactly happy with. Rosaria chuckles as she finds it funny that's his plan, "Rosaria!"

"What? It's humorous to hear that."

Paimon yawned, which she was very tired of doing all of that endeavor. Boboiboy chuckles and stretches his arms, "Guess we better head to bed. Should we meet you here or at the cathedral?"

"We'll meet at the cathedral. For now get some rest, you've earned it, Elemental Hero." Venti said to him, which the three of them decide what they should do now.

"See you tomorrow then!" Venti nods as the three of them leave the area and head back to Mondstadt.

As they are on the road, Boboiboy asked Lumine about something, "You know a place where we could sleep?"

"Yes, the Adventurers' Guild provides us a place to sleep. They allow any friends to join, so you're good." He was glad there's a room that's available for him.

"Let's go then!" She and Paimon nod as the camera cuts off as that part of the video ends.

'That's the end, everyone. I originally wanted to put the whole thing, but when I saw the clip in the editing...' Makoto trailed off the last part, which everyone knows what he meant.

"I know. You don't have to rub it in." Lumine said as she's still ashamed of naming that attack that sounds lame.

'Anyways, go grab a snack or get a rest. You earn it.' Makoto told them through thought, to which everyone does that. They got off their chairs and headed to bed as they needed a rest right now.

As they head to bed, there's one detail that Kuki seems to notice that everyone didn't. 'Hold on, what happened to that Mitachurl?'

-

-

-

Back at the Starfell Valley, the Mitachurl was still tied up as he was shaking from the itching he's receiving from Leaf. He noticed footsteps and saw Abyss Mages along with more Hilichurls. They were shocked by the mess that was made at their camp, to which the white mage ordered them the priority.

"Get him out of there! And get some itching medicine while you can." The Hilachurls nodded, to which they ran and went to their comrade.

The Red Abyss Mage grips his hand on this, "They infiltrated the camp and not only destroyed what we worked on, but also those machines that we worked on for years!!"

"Relax, we already created more in case we lost some of them." The Blue Abyss Mage told him, "But I didn't think those four knights were capable of doing this."

"No, those four knights aren't the only ones that came here." The other mages were interested in hearing this from White Abyss Mage, "There's a boy among them. A being that somehow has seven elements, with one coming from the outside and the six the same as Teyvat."

"So you're saying that this boy is capable of taking on four Ruin Guards along with one Ruin Grader?" He nods, which alarms them. "I don't suppose we can bring him on our side."

"No, he only has one goal in mind. Releasing Stormterror within our grasped." They didn't like the news, which the Blue Abyss Mage came up with a plan.

"Keep an eye out for that boy, search for any weaknesses. Inform our prince of this predicament!" The other Abyss Mages nod and go to their work, as they have information of a new enemy against them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.2K 36
wishes ; y. genshin x f. reader! ━━ ❝ the stars will always have a place for you . ❞ &&. genshin oneshots featuring certain characters . + ONGOIN...
280K 12.1K 49
πŸ„ΎπŸ„½ πŸ„ΆπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...
32.5K 1K 14
*Genshin Impact x OC* There are tales of a strange girl who lives on a ranch in the far off woods of Mondstadt. A ranch where she owns slimes as fri...
3.1K 102 12
Kawamura Aki has had unfortunate events in her past. To her misfortune, she has yet to move on from it. After another event, she finds herself meetin...