Birla Trimaya Launched Best...

Per birlatrimayapric

North Bangalore's Birla Trimaya township is a gated residential complex located on BK Halli Road. Three thous... Més

Birla Trimaya Apartments

6 0 0
Per birlatrimayapric

Birla Trimaya Township is an affluent residential development located on BK Halli Road in North Bangalore. The enclave will include 3000 houses, including villas and 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments. The project covers 50 acres and is located near the international airport. The affluent enclave aims to raise the bar for city luxury living.

Birla Trimaya Shettigere provides comprehensive security measures, including 24/7 surveillance and trained people, to ensure the protection of residents and their valuables. Ample parking space, power backup, and water supply systems add to the project's convenience and comfort.Birla Trimaya Shettigere's devotion to sustainability is one of its most notable features. The project incorporates environmentally friendly methods such as rainwater harvesting, waste management systems, and energy-efficient lighting, all of which contribute to a greener environment and a lower carbon footprint.

https://www.birlatrimayaa.in

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Raven Knight Per Rob Clark

Ciència Ficció

37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
3.4K 194 29
Spirits, mysterious beings that come from another world. Their arrival brings destruction and strikes fear in the hearts of men. When the power of lo...
2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
697 76 34
It is the year 2351 and the galaxy is expanding. Planets all across settled space are preparing for the next great wave of expansion. Ships are saili...