𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐒 , 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘢�...

By reiarqnia

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, a girl with spider powers gets stuck in a universe and can't leave. As she... More

001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022

003

5K 209 71
By reiarqnia

─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────
this means Japanese and this means english

"why are we here again?" the (h/c) haired girl asked in a bored tone as she watched the boy look through clothes.

"you've run out of clothes and i need to buy a few for you, Lady Tamayo said." the boy explained earning a sigh from the girl.

"what's wrong with the kimono i'm wearing?" the boy stopped and looked at her. "i mean, yeah i've worn it for like.. 2 weeks also switching between your clo—" she was cut off by him.

"would you shut up? your quite loud." she rolled her eyes. "let's go." he said as he walked past the girl. "eh? but you didn't grab anything?" she turned around and followed him.

'i don't get it, Yuishiro's either nice to me or just straight up rude to me, but he has been closer to me recently.. he barley even sees or talks to Tamayo anymore. Did i change the plot already? what if Tanjiro and Nezuko don't show up? and if they don't show up i won't be able to meet Ino—' the girl winced in pain as she bumped into someone.

"watch where your going, and stay close to me, there are weirdos everywhere." Yuishiro grunted as he side-eyed her.

"uh.. right." the girl sweat-dropped and stood closer to him. "..what were you thinking about?" Yuishiro said after a few seconds.

"oh, just some stuff." she smiled, making Yuishiro even more curious. "stuff? really that's it? just stuff." Yuishiro said, furrowing his brows.

"well um, i just think i need to meet new people, you know? i can't stay with you and Tamayo forever." the girl chuckled while Yuishiro just stared at her.

'what does she mean by that? and if she did leave where would she go? she needs us..' Yuishiro thought worried.

"i said next!" someone yelled making Yuishiro look away. "right, here." Yuishiro went up to the counter and placed a star-clip on the counter.

'wait.. when did he pick that up?' (Name) wondered.

Yuishiro placed the money down on the counter and the owner took it, not after giving a werid look. "what? whats with that look." Yuishiro said as he saw the look on the owners face.

Yuishiro raised a brow as the owner explained. "are you— just take it." Yuishiro said grabbing some more money out of his pocket and slamming it on the counter.

'eh? what happened? did the owner said something to make him mad?' (Name) wondered as she watched Yuishiro grabb the hair-clip and stuff it in his pocket.

"come on, we shouldn't keep Lady Tamayo waiting." Yuishiro said as he looked at (Name). "of course! that'd be rude." she flashed him a smile, a small blush forming on his cheeks.

she gasped. "you blushed, you blushed!" she teased as she got closer to him.

"your eye-sight must be wrong, i'd wouldn't do such a thing." (Name) giggled while Yuishiro slightly backed up, giving them both some space. "look at you, trying to deny that fact you—" (Name) was cut off by someone yelling "oi!"

"get a room already, yeah? no one want to see that lovey dovey shit out on these streets!" the shop owner yelled in disgust, practically forcing them out of his little market area.

"um.. we were just leaving?" (Name) mumbled confused.

"were not a couple! just friends." Yuishiro shot back, an irk mark on his fore-head. "yeah yeah, thats what they all say kid! now head off, would yeah?" Yuishiro growled.

"isn't Tamayo waiting? why don't we go find her, so she won't wait any longer." (Name) suggested as Yuishiro seemed to calm down.

"i suppose so, just don't get.." Yuishiro immediately stopped talking as he saw (Name) nowhere in site. "its only been 5 seconds and she's no where in front of me." he groaned. "great, just great."

"now, listen to me! my point it this, okay? here's the deal.. what i can't forgive is your lack of intent to eat my udon, all right?" the udon owner yelled.

"i'm so sorry! please serve me another bowl!" the boy with black hair and burgundy tips quickly apologized. "so, you're gonna eat it?"

"yes, i shall!" the boy yelled.

"okay!" the udon owner yelled back, he then looked at the girl. "you too! if you're gonna have udon, take off that bamboo thingie first!" the boy looked at the girl as well.

"take these chopsticks, chopsticks!" the owner said but stopped as the boy grabbed his hand with a scary look. "i'd like a bowl of udon! i'd like two bowls of udon!"

the udon owner backed up slightly, sweat-dropping. "r-right."

"thank you for the meal, it was very delicious!" the boy said after he finished two bowls in seconds, the shop owner nodding.

"i'm glad you liked it. Come back again!" the owner said as he watched the two siblings walk away.

"sorry about that, Nezuko." the boy said as he looked at the girl. "leaving you behind like that—" Nezuko suddenly stopped, pulling the boy backed as well.

the boy stopped and looked at her confused. "what's wrong, Nezuko?"

the boy looked at where she was glaring at and saw a girl with (h/c) hair and a (f/c) kimono with a (f/c) obi, along with the boy from earlier.

the boy walked up to them, Nezuko following. "so, you waited for us?" he asked. "we were was sent here by her orders, we're supposed to bring you back."

'eek! it's actually Tanjiro and Nezuko, so the plot hasn't changed!' (Name) was mentally freaking out.

"you know i could've just followed your scent, right?" the boy said. "our place is under a concealment spell. No way you would've found us."

"..concealment?" the boy said confused.

"besides.. isn't she a demon?" Yuishiro said as he pointed at Nezuko. "not much to look at either." (Name)'s eyes widened and she looked at Yuishiro.

"you can't just say that, and she's very pretty, what are you on about!" (Name) whispered yelled, Yuishiro not even noticing the fact she understood what he said.

"i was just speaking what my mind was saying, in plus." Yuishiro looked at her. "your actually something to look at."

(Name) groaned and looked away. 'what was that? did he just.. dosen't that mean ugly? but who?' the boy slowly looked at Nezuko, his eyes widening in disbelief.

'Nezuko?!' Tanjiro looked at Yuishiro and got in his face. "who in their right mind would call her ugly? she was the most beautiful girl in our home town, you know that!" Yuishiro was completely unbothered.

"let's go." he said as he turned around and walked off, (Name), Tanjiro and Nezuko following him.

As Tanjiro was still trying to make a point about Nezuko not being ugly, (Name) was a bit annoyed. "look what you started." (Name) mumbled.

"take back what you said!" Tanjiro said still angered by what Yuishiro said. "you just need to take a good look at her in some better lighting! come on, let's go over there!"

as they finally made it to their destination, Tanjiro still talking. "oh, i know what it is! it's this muzzle, right? that's the only explanation! you just need to behold Nezuko's beauty when shes not wearing this thing!" the boy said holding Nezuko's face.

"huh?" Tanjiro and Nezuko both looked as Yuishiro wasn't there anymore, nor was (Name). "hurry it up already, while no one's around." Yuishiro said popping his head out the wall.

as the two walked forward, going right through the wall. "i could've sworn that street was a dead end!" the boy said in surprise.

"pay attention!" Yuishiro yelled as Tanjiro and Nezuko walked over. "now, make sure you don't offend the Lady i any way." Yuishiro was suddenly in front of Tanjiro, a scary look on his face.

"but personally, i couldn't care less what happens to you. We only brought you here because she insisted, got it?"

"r-right.." Tanjiro sweat-dropped.

Yuishiro turned around and walked inside the house, Tanjiro (Name) and Nezuko following behind him. As they walked down the hall, Yuishiro stopped at a door, knocking on it.

"come in." a voice said and he opened the door, Tanjiro curious of what was inside the room.

"we've returned, Lady Tamayo." Yuishiro greeted.

as the four of them walked into the room, Nezuko and (Name) standing next to Yuishiro. "i'm so sorry that i left everything for you to take care of earlier. But, how's she doing?" Tanjiro asked.

"hey.." someone whispered. "hey.. (Name)." (Name) looked to her side and saw Yuishiro holding something in his hand.

"i got you this at the market earlier, since.. you know." (Name) lips curved into a smile. "thank you, shiro! i'll wear it forever." Yuishiro looked at her.

"you don't have to do that, it's just a clip." he muttered. "here, stand still." he gently placed the star clip in her hair.

"there." he said backing up slightly.

she hummed and looked away, Yuishiro doing the same. "isn't it difficult for you to treat people's wounds?" suddenly Tanjiro was punched in the chest.

he grunted. "is that was you think?" Yuishiro scowled. "she chokes back her own droll when she treats a human? cause demons can't control themselves?"

"sorry.." Tanjiro whispered, holding onto his chest.

Tamayo stood up and looked at Yuishiro. "enough, why would you resort to violence?" Yuishiro looked down. "i never introduced myself, did i? apologies."

"my name is Tamayo, and the boy is Yuishiro and the girl next to him is (Name)." Tamayao said as she glanced at the two. "i hope you three can get along." she added, looking at Tanjiro.

Yuishiro and Tanjiro groaned uncomfortably. 'that seems impossible..' Tanjiro thought as he looked at Yuishiro, his hands balled into fists.

"it's not all that difficult, at-least not for me, Yuishiro and (Name)." (Name) just stood there, not understanding shit they were saying.

"because i've altered my body considerably, i've also removed Kitbutsuji's curse." Tanjiro had a face of worry and confusion.

"what curse? and.. what kind of changes?" Tamayo took off the doctor coat and placed it on a counter. "come with me." she said as she walked over to a sliding door.

as she opened the door, the four followed her into the room. "hey, Nezuko, that's bad manners!" Tanjiro said as he saw Nezuko lie on the floor.

Tamayo smiled. "it's quite all right, make yourselves at home."

"as i was saying, i made serval adjustments to me and Yuishiro's bodies so that we could continue to live without harming any humans. We can survive just on a small mount of human blood."

"wait— blood? so your saying.."

"you maybe find it distasteful, but what i do is buy blood under the guise of transfusions from those unable to make ends meet. Of course, no more than would impair them." Tamayo explained.

'i see.. so, that's why i'm not picking up the distinctive scent of demons from these two. But they do need human blood after all. If blood is all they need, then Nezuko..' Tanjiro wondered.

"Yuishiro can get by with even less blood, since i'm the one who turned him into a demon." Tamayao explained making Tanjiro gasp.

'i feel so left out of the conversation, can those two demons come any faster?' (Name) sighed and lied on the floor next to Nezuko.

"mm!" Nezuko hummed, making grabbing hands towards (Name). "hmm? what's wrong Nezuko?" (Name) said looking at her. "do you want a hug?"

"mm!" Nezuko hummed again.

"eh? what do i do—" (Name) panicked and just hugged her, Nezuko seeming to hug her back. 'how is she so comfortable with me? i just met her! and her humming isn't helping since i don't understand hum!'

as (Name) hugged Nezuko, also listening to the conversation. 'isn't this where Tanjiro gets shocked by Lady Tamayo's age? if im correct, Yuishiro will poke him in 1.. 2.. 3–'

Yuishiro threw one harsh poke in Tanjiro's stomach then another and another. "don't ask a lady her age, you i'll mannered lout!"

"Yuishiro! next time you hit that boy, i'll make you reget it." and in a second Yuishiro was sitting calmly as he was before.

"yes, ma'am!"

"simp..!" (Name) snickered, earning a glance from Yuishiro. "i'm n— WHY ARE YOU HUGGING HER?!" Yuishiro said as he fully looked at her, his face in disgust.

"she probably has lice or worse, do you want to get sick!" Yuishiro yelled as irk marks started to appear on his face. "it's fine, Shiro. And what if i get sick? it won't matter."

"yes it will, cause i'll have to take care of you!" (Name) rolled her eyes and looked away.

'was she always this stubborn? not when i first met her, she was a bit childish and weird.. now she just acts like herself, i guess? but still she needs to get off that thing before she actually gets something.' Yuishiro thought in annoyance.

"hey Nezuko.." Nezuko looked at (Name), a confused hum coming from her lips. "your really cute!" (Name) smiled, squishing Nezuko's cheeks.

"mm-hmm!" Nezuko hummed happily.

"do you think i'll be able to go with you and your brother when you leave?" (Name) whispered, hoping Yuishiro or Tamayo didn't hear her.

"mhm!" Nezuko nodded.

"i hope so, i been here for 3 weeks you know that? i need to go somewhere new!" she sighed. 'i need to fight some bad guys before i actually become insane.'

Nezuko closed her eyes and snuggled up to (Name). 'she so adorable and cute!' (Name) hugged her tighter and closed her eyes as well, drifting off to sleep.

..

...

.... "get down!"

*GASP*

(Name) opened her eyes, too dark to really see anything. She tried to sit up but couldn't as she was under someone. "eh? what the—" she looked up and saw Tanjiro. 'CLOSE!' (Name) tried to back up, but couldn't as Tanjiro had a firm grip on both her and Nezuko.

"did you decide how to kill them?" a slightly deep voice asked. "brutally, of course!" another voice said, throwing temari's at the house, again.

"you were right, Yahaba!" the girl said as she caught the temari that came back to her. "a building just appeared out of nowhere!"

"mm, seems like they learned to use the blood demon art of hiding objects well." Yabaha explained. "and could the Demon Slayer be with demons? what does this mean.."

the girl laughed. "isn't this fun?"

"i must say, Susamaru.." the girl looked at him. "your way of doing things tends to be immature, so careless." the boy complained. "my kimono is covered with dust!" the girl looked away.

"oh, stop whining! we found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares?" the girl lifted her hand up and threw another temari ball at the house, doing the same with her other hand. "and now, it's time to play!"

the temari's flew back to her hands, a grin on her face. "argh, stop splattering me!"

"stop being so uptight, your kimono isn't the least bit soiled." the two watched as the huge amount of dust slightly cleared up.

she laughed. "come out where ever you are!"

     ─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────
demon slayer fun facts!! :>

1. Yuishiro bought a journal for (Name) just like his one for Tamayo and wrote stuff about how they would accidentally touch hands or stuff like that.

2. Tanjiro wondered why (Name) didn't speak to him.

3. Nezuko already likes (Name).

4. Yuishiro has feelings for (Name), but still is a loyal dog to Tamayo.

5. Yuishiro and (Name) hang out alot, so when he didn't see her anywhere in the house he panicked. (she was playing with Chachamru outside)

6. Yuishiro tends to switch between English and Japanese, alot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 123 28
🦢 ⌠ 𝘈𝘯 𝘖𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. 🩰 ⌠ French twin sisters are welcomed...
102K 2.2K 20
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛�...
178K 6.9K 17
⤻ 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙮�...
229K 9.6K 44
╰┈➤ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯, a suicidal maniac and her over-protective friend are a part of a demon-killing organization. Along their journey...