Regina George x Female Reader

By crapshoes

It is Cady and Y/N Heron's first day at school after being home-schooled, it's very different, it can get ove... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
A/N
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
A/N
A/N
BONUS CHAPTER
A/N
S2 ONE
S2 TWO
S2 THREE
S2 FOUR
A/N important
A/N

FOUR

3.2K 123 82
By crapshoes

On the weekend I invited Brian over. He brought his Gameboy and let me play it. We are currently sitting on the couch as I fiddle with the different buttons trying to figure out how to play.

"Wait what's that shiny thing there?" I ask, squinting at the screen.

"Go up to it and press the 'A' button." Brian explains. I do just that and I end up getting a pokéball, nice. Brain and I play some more when the phone stars ringing. I sigh.

"I'll get it..." I say, grunting as I get up, Brian watches me from the couch. I walk over and pick up the phone. "Hello?"

I hear Regina on the other end. "Hi, Y/n. Is Cady home?" She asks in a sweet tone; I feel my face. Yep, I'm turning red again.

"Uh, yeah. Let me get her for you." I hold the phone to my chest as I call out. "CAADDDYYY!!!!" I yell. Cady runs downstairs, I hear her trip, but she gets up and rushes to me.

"What? What happened?" She asks, a panicked expression on her face, I hand her the phone.

"It's for you." Cady's face drops and she rolls her eyes, taking the phone.

"You scared the shit out of me... Hello?" She speaks into the phone; I go back to the couch with Brian.

"Who was it?" He asks.

"Regina George, the one and only."

"Huh." He goes back to showing me the game.

After a while Brian left and I decided to see what was up with that phone call. I go up to Cady's room and I knock twice.

"Come in!" She calls from behind the door. I open it and take a step in. "Hey Y/n."

"What did Regina want?" I ask.

"Well, Gretchen told her that I like Aaron Samuels, who happens to be Regina's ex-boyfriend." I nod, taking in the information. " And she was all, like, 'I don't care, do what you want' so I was like okay, thank God. Then she said she was gonna talk to Aaron for me-" I hold my hand up, pausing her and cutting her off.

"Do you really believe that? I mean, this is Regina George." I say, Cady shrugs.

"Anyways. Then she was like, 'aren't you super pissed at Gretchen?' And I was like, yeah, I guess she just likes the attention though. Turns out, Gretchen was on the line and could hear everything." I raise my eyebrows.

"I didn't know you could do that."

"Now you know. You might be next, you never know." She shrugs.

"... I hope not."

--------------------------------+

The next few weeks have been... fine. Cady seems happier, and I think Regina and I are closer. Right now, I have geography. The only lesson I have with Regina. We're sitting next to each other, and she doesn't seem to be paying attention. Well, neither am I. I'm doodling in my workbook. She reaches over and draws a small smiley face. I glance to her and draw a circle around the smiley face, giving it a head. She giggles and we go back and forth until we've made a strange picture of a smiley man hiding in a grocery store for old men on ice skates from a giant tornado, which also has a smiley face. I laugh at our creation, as we lean against each other, trying not to make too much noise.

That was the best lesson ever. 

"You look way too happy." Cady points at my face, poking my cheek. I push her hand away.

"Don't touch me, and what do you mean too happy? Shouldn't you be glad that your sister is having fun?" I ask, with a mocking grin, she rolls her eyes at me and walks off to her next class. I watch her walk away, shaking my head.

--------------------------------+

On October 3rd, I had the same class with Regina. We've been partnered up to make a poster presentation on the positive and negative impacts of tourism. I'm writing down ideas in my book and Regina spews some out for me. We've been specifically told not to go past the planning stage and since me and Regina somehow finished our planning fast, we just sit and talk for the rest of the lesson.

"So, when am I coming over to your place?" She asks, flipping her hair and turning her head to look at me.

"Uh, who says you're invited over?" I ask, giving her a smile.

"You."

I tilt my head, leaning in slightly. "When was this?"

"In about... fifteen seconds or so?" She grins, and I can't help but grin as well.

"And why do you think I would invite you over to my house?"

"Because we're doing this assignment together, duh." She says, rolling her eyes, still grinning. I think for a moment, yeah, that was pretty obvious.

"... Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"I'm inviting you over. Take the win."

 "With pleasure, and what did I say? Fifteen seconds." She leans back, a proud smirk plastered across her face.

"Okay. You wipe that smug look off your face."

"Or what? Are you gonna do it for me?" She asks tilting her head.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess my face went bright red because she giggles. "You're bright red! You're so cute."

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

"I believe that's the fifth time you've said that." I say.

"Fourth, actually." She corrects me, smartass. I tilt my head and she speaks up again. "What? I've been counting."

"But-"

"Could it be you dreamt it?" She knows what she's doing. She leans forward and speaks again. "Do you dream about me, Y/n?"

Saved by the bell. She gets up and walks out, leaving me to process whatever just happened.

--------------------------------+

When I went home the first thing I did was go into my room and scream into my pillow. Cady walks in and knocks on the wall, making me jump.

"Why on earth are you screaming?" Cady asks, I quickly get up and pull her inside, closing the door, I grab her shoulder and lean close.

"I am in love with Regina George." I say in a hushed voice.

"I know." She says. I blink a few times before responding.

"You know?"

"Yeah, I know. Also she just called, she's coming over tomorrow." Cady smiles about to leave but I grab her and pull her back.

"Repeat? She's coming over tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"... I am going to throw up-"

"You basically have all day to prepare!"

"That is not enough time, Cady Heron!" I yell.

"Girls!? Is everything okay!?" Mum calls from downstairs.

"Yep!"

"Yes mum!"

Cady and I yell at the same time. I push Cady out of my room and sit on my bed to think. A couple minutes later my dad walks in.

"Jesus, Dad. Can you knock? I could've been naked or something." I say, fixing my hair nervously.

"Sorry, sorry. I'll knock next time." He walks over and sits next to me on the bed. "Are you gonna tell me what happened?"

Me and Dad tell each other everything. Everything except the fact that I like girls. A lot. I sigh.

"Regina's coming over tomorrow and I'm just... Freaking out?" I say, gesturing with my hands. Dad's silent for a while.

"... Is she you're girlfriend?" He asks, I turn to him in shock.

"How did you-"

"I'm your Dad, Y/n. I've got quite a keen eye for these sorts of things. So, is she?" He asks again. I let out a small scoff.

"Are you kidding? Theres no way. She's probably not even gay." Dad wraps his arm around me and pulls me into a side hug.

"How do you know?"

"You'll see tomorrow."

--------------------------------+

A/N: I was giggling and licking my feet while writing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.7K 18
Michelle: Sweet and shy girl that is by Y/n's side everyday Lauren: Typical bad girl that has a soft spot for Y/n and protects her from everything Y...
60.2K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...
19.5K 971 26
" π˜ͺ 𝘨𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯' 𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜₯𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘒𝘨𝘴. "
27.8K 821 18
Viola is Cady's fraternal twin, and when the sisters need to go through a new challenge, high school, Viola discovers the wonders of falling in love...