Let the game begin!

By AstralKing01

Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Bio

1.6K 22 6
By AstralKing01

(Before)

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Title: Useless Deku/ Quirkless/ Crybaby

Age: 16

Quirk: None

(After)

Name: Izuku 'D' Monkey Midoriya Wakura Shimura Voldigoad Tempest

Age: 3000+ (chronically), 18 (physically).

Titles: The last of Chaldea master / Hyperion Captain/ Commander of azurlane/ Commander of Nikkes/ Doktah/ General of T-Dolls/ World strongest Commander/ knight of Favinous/ Knight of Schiksal/ Strongest Marine Admiral/ Herrescher Of Infinity and Creation/ Strongest Jujutsu sorcerer/ Curse Emperor/ Caretaker of 7th Unit anti Mato Corp/ Garp Adopted Grandson/ Ninja Deity/ Lord of Calamity/ Demon Lord Of Tyranny/ The Strongest Eikon/ Ruler of Monster/ God of Creation/ Trailblazer.

Affiliation: Azurlane/ Griffin/ Kyruger/ Rhodes island/ ARK/ Chaldea/ Monstald/ Inazuma/ liyue/ sumeru/ Snezhnaya/ Fraxinus/ Hanzo National Academy/ Planeptune/ Lastation/ Lowee/ Leanbox/ FlameChaser/ Schiksal/ St.Freya/ Fontaine/ Jujutsu High/ 7th unit Anti Mato Corps/ Justice League/ Avengers/ Tamanin ninja/ Hidden Leaf village/ Nine Star Demon Lord Nonagram/ Jura Tempest Federation/ Astral Express.

-Power-
Pyro
Hydro
Anemo
Cyro
Dendro
Geo
Eletro
Regeneration
Curse Energy
Mana
Nigh-omnipotent
Though Acceleration

Strength: Izuku was training nonstop during he was in game. To the point that Izuku was strong enough to lift the New York or Heavens itself with raw strength.

Innate Strength: Izuku can bring out his innate potential giving his attack more deadly and more painful due to his potential as he even made Sirin "The Queen Of Honkai" or Herrescher of Void spat a lot of blood and kneels due to his attack.

Agility: Izuku train his speed everyday. He even challenged Wally west and Flash in a race.

Stamina: he could hold longer than any man in the world thanks to some multiple females who had some 'fun' with him.

Durability: He can tank some Superman strongest punch with least amount of injuries and he even took some warship bombs like it was nothing. He even can handle the heat of the star which contains an infinite amount Ganma Radiations.

Intelligence: Izuku is very smart person that he knows all of servant history during his stay in Chaldea plus we his experience in war being a Commander in a military. He created his own Armour made in Nano Machine Particles out of Uru, Vibranium and Dying star ore.

Battle IQ: Izuku is vey intellect person in a person since battle and fought many opponent throught the last 3000+ years in the game. He is able to predict and defeat his opponent through experience and Izuku can be very unpredictable in a fight due to his nature and adaptation causing his enemy to struggle to counter attack or defend themselves from him.

Reflex: He quite fast on dodging some attack even in blindspot. During he was in honkai world he fought with Fu hua she stated that Izuku is quite adapt on battle even he is unconscious she saw Izuku had black eye with white iris and manage to move as well and gravely injure her it took lot of Valkyries and durandal to stop him.

Combat Mastery: Izuku has mastered multiple martial arts as that could overwhelm 100,000 with his bare fist and strength alone and Izuku can be very ruthless and brutal in a fight if he desired to fight like a machine and a wild beast hunting its prey.

Weapon mastery: Izuku can use any type of weapon even a pencil into a deadly weapon to kill as Izuku is a discipline and calm collected person making even more dangerous enemy.

Curse energy: Izuku has a large amount of Curse energy which is ten times the size of a sun itself.

Mana pool: Izuku has High Quality and infinite amounts due to his skill making Izuku to be able to perform very powerful magic and multiple spells even if the magic spells are low tier level.

Chakra pool: Izuku has an infinite amount of chakra due to him eating the chakra fruit giving the access infinite of chakra energy.

Haki: Izuku has all of the advanced Haki in him as he even tried to create many techniques by using Haki while his conqueror Haki is equivalent to prime gold Roger, White beard, Shanks and Rayleigh combine maiking Izuku.

Honkai immunity: Izuku is immune to Honkai radiation.

Ui state technique (lookism): It a technique where the user in a between conscious and unconscious as the user eyes with inverted as his potential will be drawn out to the fullest.

Devil Fruit: Yggdrasil-Yggdrasil Fruit - A unknown devil fruit discovered by Izuku as he ate it gained termendous power as it give him all the abilities of the devil fruits that exists within dimension as this fruit was consider most powerful or the king of the devil fruit due to its ability to immune to sea water along of having to become or control water as in the fruit was blessed or loved by the mother of sea.

Perfect body: Izuku possess a body that could possibly turn himself into a powerhouse as having this type body is rare and hard to obtained.

Luck: YES.

-Technique-
The Sage Beast Path: A technique which he created himself similar to Hashirama and Naruko Sage and Toad which the technique give him the ability of animal beast of the Jungle kingdom.

Black Flash: A technique that cause space distortion within 0.000001 seconds of a physical attack as it amplify the strength of the impact 2.5. Izuku is quite talented as he is able to use the technique many times breaking the world record of four hits while Izuku can do it many times as he wanted too.

Reversal Curse Technique - a Curse Technique made through positive energy that is able to heal and regenerate himself which he used it to amplify all of his healing and regeneration ability making him able to heal at very fast speed.

Limitles: At the base level, Limitless is an innate technique. Izuku Managed to copy and understand the inherited Technique from Gojo Clan family that gave them the ability to nigh absolute of controlling space at the atomic level as he mastered it throughout his journey.

Infinity: Many People misunderstand the curse technique to stop things but in reality it's ability to slow things down due the infinite possible of the finite space around him as Izuku can decide what can and cannot touch him based on mass, speed and risk of danger.

Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue - A Curse technique made a blue sphere throught Limitless causing the sphere attracting everything around him. While the technique at the maximum output is able to suck everything towards the sphere and destroy it similar to a black hole.

Cursed Technique Reversal: Red - A curse technique that is the opposite and inverted version of Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue as it has the ability to push anything around Izuku away from him with a very strong force.

Hollow Technique: Purple - When both Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue and Cursed Technique Reversal: Red creates a strong reaction with both opposing creating a purple sphere that has a destructive firepower and destroys anything in its path like nothing.

Dismantle: A technique creating an Invisible Slash as it is able to cut both living things and non living things.

Cleave: A technique that adjusts the strength of the invisible slash of dismantle to be able to cut its enemies'durability.

Ten Shadow technique: An inherited Technique from Zenin Family Clan as it is able to summon ten different Shikigami's to give an aid in battle.

(List of Izuku Shikigami's)
-Killer Fang: An demonic looking dog with two crystal on its shoulder as it has superior instict and smell as this shikigami has high combat capability with ability to targeting any enemies and kill them with an crushing bite with it's teeth.

-Phoenix: An Shikigami with wings on it's back as this shikigami has ability to fly at high speed along having great manuvering at great extend but it's combat capability are inferior to killer fang due to its more into hit and run style attack.

-WarCloud: A Shikigami with mane cape connect to it's shoulder as it's able to blast energy beam on it's mouth with combat capability are good and not inferior to killer fang.

-Sparkling Star: A Shikigami with not combat capability at all but it has an ability to use some part of it body to search it's surrounding from any enemies or preventing from getting ambushed.

-Whirlwind: A Shikigami which more into speed as it is able to move in burst sonic speed like a bullet gun but it's strength are inferior to both killer fang and warcloud but superior than sparkling stars as it's combat capability are more into a ninja on beat it's enemies instead of killing due to it's lack of strength.

-Boulder Melter: A Shikigami with superior strength but lack in speed due it's size and weight as it's has more combat capability since this shikigami are more into defeating or destroying it's enemies but the more damage it given the more stronger he will grow and bigger.

-Man-Spring: This Shikigami has great durability due to its ability to use it's body soft like rubber but it's strength and speed are lacking than whirlwind or Boulder melter.

-Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga: A Shikigami that can adapt to anything using the wheel on top of its head as it's never been tamed or exorcist by any ten Shadow technique user while Izuku is able to exorcist and tamed it as he can summon the Shikigami to give him aid when time are needed. This shikigami also consider one of three most dangerous and strongest out ten of them.

-Divine Retribution, Black Ropes of Ruination: The most durable and destructive Shikigami as it can destroy a cities with ease with it's size as it can also shrink itself into size same as Mahoraga with sword made of positive energy to kill curse spirits and it's considered top three strongest and dangerous along with Mahoraga.

-Divine Retribution, Black Ropes of Ruination: Armor Repulsion Rope Raiment: Same Shikigami as the previous without it's armour as the Shikigami are exposed fully to the curse energy around it giving him to regenerate infinitely making himself immortal as it's still maintain the same strength but more faster the other due to its body doesn't have any armor on it and it's considered top three strongest and dangerous along with Mahoraga.

Blood Manipulation: A inherited technique from Kamo Clan Family Izuku able to learned as he managed to manipulate his blood by condensing and compressing at the absolute limit giving Izuku the advantage of his all three categories (Melee, support and wide range) since Izuku is not a human anymore giving him more advantage from passing out or dying out of blood loss.

Slicing Exorcism: A technique by releasing a stream of blood out of his body through the air and turning the blood into a rotating chakram blade to slice his enemies down.

Piercing Blood: A deadly technique of making a beam of blood by clasping both of his hands as the attack will come out of his hands towards his enemies.

Blood edge: A technique of making a sharp blade weapon by rotating and harding the blood into a weapon from part of his body.

Supernova: A wide rage technique by making a sphere of blood that could explode and release multiple torret of blood bullet Omni-direction around him.

Flying Red Scale: A Enchance Technique by manipulating the blood on his vessel faster and pumping his heart even more making him able to take more oxygen as it also improves all of his physical performance causing a mark to appear on his face.

Blood Meteorite: A technique by compressing the blood within his body into a super hardened condensed object.

Star Rage: An innate curse technique he learned and copied from Yuki tsukumo as it allows Izuku to grant virtual mass on himself to creating even more destructive attacks.

Disaster Flames: An innate technique by creating and manipulating a very high concentrated curse flames but due to skill from his journey this technique has became more stronger and surpassed the former temperature in colour dark blue which is could represent flame from hell itself. He copied this from Jogo as this technique could even melt a lot of things and blasts fire Javelin from his arm.

Idle Transfiguration: A innate technique of being able to reshape soul the way Izuku wants as this technique he copied from the person he hates very much. which is Mahito as Izuku hate to admit it the technique were show useful to him being able to heal himself of reshaping his own soul making his own perfect body.

Soul Multiplicity: This technique is able to merge two or more souls creating an unholy looking humanoid monster with strong power as the body vessel contains multiple souls increasing its curse energy even further beyond.

Ratio Technique: An innate technique that he learned from his teacher friend as this technique allows Izuku to created ten different line causing him to able forceful make a weak spot to both any living and non-living person.

Collapse: An extension of the curse technique as Izuku is able to make a weak point on the surrounding environment in a single attack/blow.

-Tensura skill-
Ultimate Skill: Goddesss of Wisdom "Athena" - An Evolve version of it late unique skill: wisdom as this skill is the same as Rimuru Ultimate skill: Lord of Wisdom Raphael. This skill is able to give the ability the same way as Raphael.

Ultimate skill: Lord of Enlighment "Buddha" - The ability can restrict Izuku from getting to Angry to a certained limit as it helped Izuku to think more smoothly and calmly. It also has the ability to see future movement of the targeted person.

Ultimate Skill: Lord Of Gluttony "Beelzebub" - A Skill that gives Izuku to absorb the targeted person as it will take properties of the targeted person of the skills.

Ultimate Skill: Lord Of Magic "Hecate" - This skill gives Izuku an Infinite amount Magicules or Mana and Clean all of its impurity causing the Magicule or Mana greater potent and Quality as it increases damage and effectiveness of the magic spell.

-Herrescher power-
Power Manipulation: this ability gives the advantage of increasing Izuku power as much he could wanted too. As this ability is strongly able to destroy the world with one strike only leaving nothing but dust behind.

Space Manipulation: This gives Izuku to control space around him or create black hole as it is also able to teleport anywhere he desires.

Reality Manipulation: Izuku able to manipulate reality anything from his mind like turning a wasteland world into an advanced civilization place as it could manipulate reality on a person or any living object into something else.

Soul Manipulation: This is able to give Izuku to manipulate the soul of the dead or bring back a person from the dead back to life.

Time manipulation: An ability causing Izuku to be able to manipulate time or see the timeline due to his Herrescher power.

Mind Manipulation: Izuku is able to read someone's mind or hack into any internet as he is able to create an A.I using this ability with emotion.

Creation: Izuku able to create anything within his mind limition as long as he is able to grasp the concept of it and understand it for example black hole or a gamma ray burst.

Eikon: Ifrit (Demon God): An a godlike power that make Izuku turn into a Demon like monster with a powerful fire ability.

Background: Izuku was just an ordinary kid who was bullied by his childhood friend just simply because he was quirkless he live with his twin sister who also quirkless and his mom was former pro hero Fubuki. And one night he was going to play some gacha game but it end up being stuck into the game for 3000+ years. He was sent back to reality but he felt guilty and sad that he had to leave his children and wives as he actually wanted to stay with them but the system forcefully teleport him back to reality.

Hey Monarch here with another new story hope you enjoy the bio.

Monarch out~ bye~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 1.7K 24
Izuku Midoriya lived a horrible life ever since he found out he was quirkless. He was neglected by his parents, and bullied by his sister and closest...
235K 6.1K 36
when a strange portal opens one night under your bed as you sleep soundly in the comfort of your own room. everything changes the friends your brothe...
14.2K 274 98
Amajiki Kentarou blessed with a quirk that deemed him as a monster and his sister getting kidnapped right in front of his eyes, how will he deal with...
4.1K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...