THE SURVIVAL OF HELENA UNIVER...

By Abbyiously

When a deadly virus breaks out in Helena University, a group of students must band together to survive the zo... More

DISCLAIMER
THE SURVIVAL OF HELENA UNIVERSITY
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: ROOFTOP
CHAPTER 2: THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER 3: DREAM
CHAPTER 4: EXPERIMENT
CHAPTER 5: LOCKDOWN
CHAPTER 6: A JOYFUL FRIDAY
CHAPTER 7: TWO STRANGERS
CHAPTER 8: PROTECT
CHAPTER 9: I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 10: UNDYING HOPE
CHAPTER 11: ABANDONED LABORATORY
CHAPTER 12: THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGER
CHAPTER 13: REVELATION
CHAPTER 14: DEATH
CHAPTER 15: ANNIE
CHAPTER 16: SURVIVAL
CHAPTER 17: MOURN
CHAPTER 18: GREED
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 19: ALIVE
CHAPTER 20: EMBRACE
CHAPTER 21: Sacrificed life to live
CHAPTER 22: HALF ZOMBIE HALF HUMAN?

IMPORTANT

60 4 0
By Abbyiously

Hello readers,

I want to thank you for choosing to read my novel. Before you dive into the story, I want to share a few thoughts with you.

This novel explores themes of survival, loss, and human nature in the face of adversity. It contains scenes of violence and death that may be disturbing to some readers. However, I believe that these themes are important to explore, as they reflect the realities of our world and the challenges that we face as individuals and as a society.

At its core, this novel is about the strength and resilience of the human spirit. It is about the bonds that we form with others in times of crisis, and the sacrifices that we are willing to make for the people that we love.

I hope that this novel will challenge you, inspire you, and ultimately, leave you with a greater appreciation for the power of the human spirit. Thank you for joining me on this journey.

Sincerely,

ABBYIOUSLY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.8K 72
⚠️ WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS BRUTALITY KILLINGS🔪⚠️ Three women who are funny outside but deadly inside. Hindi mo kayang kalabanin ang isang katula...
2.3K 56 9
SYPNOSIS: Her name is known throughout the world as the 'Crimson Shadow', feared for her ruthless efficiency and cruel tactics, but few know her trag...
23.5K 3.3K 31
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
1.4M 1.2K 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...