In My 30s

By Dimenth0r

BOOK 2 of Between My 20s G!P, MATURED, SMUT More

In My 30s
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

1K 39 16
By Dimenth0r

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ~ ~~~

"WELCOME HOME MOTHER FUCKER!" Bambam shouted as soon as Chaeyoung closed the door of her apartment when she got inside.

He was Chaeyoung's not so-called friend who was introduced by Lisa on the day of hers and Dahyun's wedding. The cub let him stay at her house for a night, and he never left.

"That was the most wonderful greeting I've ever heard" Chaeyoung uttered in sarcasm

"I made you this" Bambam said, as he pointed at the bowl that was on the top of the kitchen island.

"Good thing- you can cook" Chaeyoung said as she got in front of the food and dug in

"Yeah" Bambam sighed in relief "Or else you'll kick me out"

Chaeyoung nodded her head in approval as she chewed the food "This tastes good, what is this?"

"Tom Kha" Bambam replied "Oh" his face lit up as he remembered something "There's a letter for you" he took a step to the fridge and took a white envelope on top of it

"From whom?" Chaeyoung asked

Bambam handed the mail to Chaeyoung. He then shrugs his shoulders "I don't know. The mailman just slipped it to the doorway. Nothing's written on the envelope"

"Then how do you know it was mine?" Chaeyoung asked

"I'm an immigrant, I never get mailed" Bambam replied in sarcasm

"It's from the tenant below us" Chaeyoung said as she opened the envelope "It's an invitation. There will be a party next Saturday in their unit"

"Ohw" Bambam uttered in excitement "You're not going, right? Can I go?"

Chaeyoung nodded "Just don't get yourself killed"

"By the way, Lisa noona called me. She said- call her once you get home" Bambam

"Why? We just saw each other- a week ago" Chaeyoung

"Dahyun gave birth" Bambam uttered

Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she was surprised by the news "Really? When?"

"She called about an hour ago" Bambam replied "That's her fourth. I wish they think of a better name other than naming their kids after numbers"

Chaeyoung laugh. Lisa and Dahyun indeed named their kids after numbers. The firstborn is Hana which means one in Korea, Sŏng means two in Thai, and Sam is the name of the thirdborn, which means three in both Korean and Thai.

"Jeongyeon noona was with them" Bambam

"How come she didn't tell me?" Chaeyoung

"Your cousin has a memory of a goldfish" Bambam

"I'll just pay them some visit. I'll call Lisa and ask which Hospital they were" Chaeyoung started to walk to the door but stopped to face Bambam "You going with me?" She asked

Bambam shook his head "Nah... There's a party I want to attend" he said while lifting the invitation, and Chaeyoung just nodded "By the way. How did you get girls?" Bambam called for the latter's attention once more

"We meet, we talk, we have sex. Easy as that" Chaeyoung replied

Bambam nodded "I'll take note of that"

"Just never push or trick anyone to sleep with you" Chaeyoung advised

Bambam's forehead curved in curiosity "Why?"

"Man, that's out of the rule" Chaeyoung replied "Even how you would like a girl to be with, always remember not to force them. That's a no-no"

"So, girl just stripped in front of you?" Bambam

Chaeyoung showed a mischievous smile "Several times"

~ ~

Chaeyoung arrived at the hospital where Dahyun gave birth. She was walking in the hallway and was about to get near the front desk.

"Oh-" Chaeyoung paused when Jeongyeon suddenly came out of nowhere and put her arm over her shoulder "Aunt Jeongyeon is here" she joked

"I just got back" Jeongyeon uttered "Had to put the kids to bed before leaving them with the baby sitter"

Chaeyoung chuckles "You will be a great parent unnie"

"Drop it" Jeongyeon replied as they walked side by side "I don't want to have kids. My life is as beautiful as it should be"

Chaeyoung laughed "Just a decade ago, you kept on finding a fiance. And now-" She looks at Jeongyeon from head to toe "I don't get it. What's holding you back? Are you scared of love?"

"Are you?" Jeongyeon returned the question

"I'm not scared of love but it's not like something that I can easily have the courage for I learned that in my 20s" Chaeyoung

"Love..." Jeongyeon gently shakes her head "What a powerful opponent"

"You need to stop watching too much porn and live a life" Chaeyoung

"What?!" Jeongyeon's brows creased "I wasn't even done thinking if that woman in the video ever got out of the dryer"

Chaeyoung face palms herself "Unnie, when was the last time that you ever touched a woman"

"Last night" Jeongyeon replied in a second

Chaeyoung sighs in defeat "Aren't you done with the life of a party?"

"I drink a lot, and I'm fine with that. The beer calls me like Jesus summons her apostle" Jeongyeon

"Seriously??? You'll be going to use him as a reference?" Chaeyoung asked in sarcasm

"That's the best reference" Jeongyeon replied "I don't look for drinks, they come to me"

"How was that even possible?" Chaeyoung

"You see, I was just about to buy a can of beer last night but there was this poster on the store, saying that if I buy five, I'll get two for free" Jeongyeon uttered, spreading her arms as she tried hard to make a point "Isn't that my calling?"

Chaeyoung eyed her cousin in disbelief "You're unbelievable"

"I am the greatest reminder that God's will is good" Jeongyeon

"Did he tell you to get drunk?" Chaeyoung

"He's giving me signs" Jeongyeon

Chaeyoung just shakes her head "Fine, I'm not gonna question your drinking habit"

Jeongyeong's lips suddenly turned into a smile "That's right. Never question God's will"

 "What the hell is wrong with you?" Chaeyoung

"Nothing! I'm perfectly fine" Jeongyeon quickly replied "Know what? When I was a teenager, I dreamed of getting married by 25" 

"Is that the reason why you always got fiancés in the past and married none of them?" Chaeyoung

"When I was 25, I told myself that I'd marry anyone who I fell in love with" Jeongyeon replied "But when I got 26, I told myself that I'd marry anyone who would be good to me" she added "But at 27 and 28, I believe that I should marry whoever accepts my proposal. Then at 29, I just  realized that I must marry myself"

"What?"  Chaeyoung

Jeongyeon sighed "Didn't you hear it? I decided to love myself and choose myself at all costs"

"Tell that to your father whenever he asks for a grandchild" Chaeyoung

Jeongyeon stops in front of a closed door "Here's Dahyun's room"

Chaeyoung stopped as well and let Jeongyeon open the closed door. Upon doing so, they found several people inside Dahyun's room.

Chaeyoung smiled upon seeing the blonde girl standing inside the room "Jeon Somi!" She shouted and ran towards the latter, she didn't waste time and hugged her "I miss you my love... "

~~~ ~ ~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 459 14
"You're going to wish you've never met me, Mina." For mature audiences only.
One Shot By .

Fanfiction

71K 3.1K 28
One Shot MiChaeng stories! Fluff & Angst
103K 5.8K 32
[Book 2 of 30 Days in love with a stranger] "It is not the end.. our story is just begin"
143K 6.4K 31
Just Run Chaeyoung. A Mina and Chaeyoung Fan Fic 🏳️🌈