𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄�...

By -etherealluv

selena mccall and mitch stilinski try to navigate their lives while living in the world of the supernatural... More

( 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 & 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 )
━━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
note

𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓

1.3K 29 3
By -etherealluv

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓
( 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 )

𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.

❀。• *₊°。𝐒𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐒.

Serena McCall was adopted by Melissa and Rafael McCall when she was a baby after Melissa found her alone in the middle of a hallway at the hospital she worked at with nothing but a blanket wrapped around her small body, a necklace clutched in her left hand, and a notebook laying in the baby's lap. Though the family of four turned into a family of three when Serena and Scott were eight years old, the "twins" had their best friends since kindergarten the Stilinski twins by their side.

In Middle School, the feelings between Mitch and Serena changed and before everyone knew it by the time they were thirteen the two were a couple. Being in Middle School and wanting to prove to everyone that you were grown now Mitch wanted to plan a perfect date so he convinced Serena to sneak out to the beach with him (which wasn't hard considering if she could she'd build a house right on the beach) and oh how naive the young couple was for thinking nothing could go wrong.

Serena decided to explore and climbed up one of the mountains that surrounded the beach but her luck faded when she fell right through the top of the mountain into what looked like a shimmering pool of water. The last thing Serena could remember about that night was seeing the reflection of the full moon in the water, the first thing Mitch could remember about that night was hearing the scream Serena let out as she fell through the hole. Mitch being the brave thirteen-year-old he was climbed up the same mountain as Serena, and looked down the hole though it was hard to see as the moon slowly moved away from it Mitch did what he thought any Nobel man would.

He jumped right in almost landing on top of Serena's floating body, Mitch pulled the girl to the side and did what Melissa had taught him to do in situations like this. CPR. Thank god for Melissa if it wasn't for her, he wouldn't be so sure she would still have a daughter. 

Now at age sixteen the couple still together, both held a secret they decided to keep to themselves seeing as if they did tell anyone they'd probably send Serena off to a science lab. They quickly begin to realize Serena isn't the only strange person in Beacon Hills when they're dragged body hunting in the middle of the woods and Scott gets bitten by something that causes their lives to all flip upside down.

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋
˗ˋˏ*̣̩⋆𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 ⋆̩*̣̩ˎˊ˗

━━ 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫

𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐊𝐈
˗ˋˏ*̣̩⋆𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 ⋆̩*̣̩ˎˊ˗

━━ 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

━━━━━━━━━ DISCLAIMERS !

WARNINGS -
this book contains swearing, violence, blood, mature themes, and death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 1.4K 14
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰...
225K 5.6K 51
In which two people from Veronica Morgan's past comes back to haunt her immediately after she finds true happiness in her life, something she hasn't...
1.1M 35.5K 100
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...
6.8K 127 31
teen wolf season 4 oc x liam dunbar