๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐€...

By poppyseads

Idk man, just a collection of my awful art but also some other random stuff... maybe hc's or short oneshots... More

Mughal Empire Art
Random Sketches
Overrated Soviet States Headcannons
Random Headcannons
Not Countryhumans but it makes me smile :)
New Drawings for a New Fic :)

not art but it was too funny

21 1 1
By poppyseads

So random story, I was really high the other day and I wound up looking up if any of the US presidents had ever smoked weed before, and stumbled on this story from a biography about JFK that he got high in the oval office with some friends and said something along the lines of "suppose the russians did something now", and then I started wondering if sparking up was legal in the ussr.

So anyway, I do a little research, and find out that while it wasn't legal the ussr did grow a lot of hemp for medical purposes, and in the article I was reading about it I found this old ass soviet propaganda thing and the translation, and thought it was the funniest shit in the world.

like damn, my boy Alexander was a historically noted hemp grower that shit is so unbelievably tough dude. That is the title i would like to go down in history with asf 🙏🙏😭

So yeah, that's it, but it was jsut too funny I literally felt like I had to share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
214K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.