The Sea Crystal Lingering At...

By CG5221

A story about floating about and trying to fit in with society's impossible standards. More

Prologue

My Life (Chapter 1)

0 0 0
By CG5221

Hi, I'm Marina. I'm 10 turning 11 in 8 days. I'm in P7. But, I'm never appreciated. I try my best instead, They favorite Rosie. She is a bitter show-off. My mum and dad are very strict.

So, When I want to go to my favorite place which is the ocean, I must specify who I go with, When I'm back, When I will leave and where I'm going exactly including the postcode.
Which makes me feel imprisoned, Like I'm a prisoner in my own home.

I try my best to make friends but, I can't no matter how hard I try. So, That's why I feel like a deep sea lily. The two of us stuck, unnoticed and watching everyone else swim and float graciously above the ocean.
Will finish tommorow from author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 666 15
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
44.8K 2.2K 78
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
14.6K 282 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...