STYLE || Rosalie Hale

By methbaby666

'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And whe... More

-style-
introducing
[graphic gallery]
prologue
Act one
chapter one- Back
Chapter two- School
chapter three- Her
chapter four- Tabs on me
chapter five- Hand flex
Chapter eight- Pinki
chapter nine- Yellow
chapter ten- Snow
chapter 11- Accident
chapter 12- You don't know me
14- Nightmare
15- Therapy
16- psychopath
17- Questions
18- lunch with an angel
19- Tutor

13- 360

4.5K 253 36
By methbaby666

Damon made his way to history class in some sort of daze. He didn't even realise when he had gotten there or when he sat down. He ignored the teacher's sarcastic greeting and sat down, trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

What just happened outside? Was that even real? Did he fall asleep in class and imagine the whole thing?

When did him and Rosalie suddenly become so close like that. There was still something keeping the apart he knew that he wasn't stupid.

But had she agreed to go on a date with him? Yes, she did. Was she out of her mind? Most likely. But did Damon care? No. But the thing that intrigued him most was the way she had practically made him putty in her hands.

That had never happened before. What kind of ice cold water did she have on her hands that was able to melt his fire.

Damon may need to take Hardin up on that therapy offer because he was obsessed. He knew that. There was no possible way to get this woman out his head.

Everything, and everyone reminded him of her.

Oh, he was suffering deeply. Whatever she had put on his face earlier was getting under his skin and into his blood.

He couldn't believe his own eyes when she stood in front of him, she held she touched him. Damon wanted more. He needed more.

The rest of the morning passed in a blur. It was difficult to believe that he hadn't just imagined what
Rosalie had said, and the way her eyes had looked. Maybe it was just a very convincing dream that he'd be confused with reality. That seemed more probable than that he really appealed to her on any level.

When it came to lunch time, Damon met up with Hardin before they headed to the cafeteria. The eldest twin tapped Hardin's elbow when they entered the cafeteria.

Hardin gave him a confused look before following where Damon was looking. His eyes found Emmet's golden ones that lit up even more when they landed on Hardin.

"Go sit with them." Damon told him as they got their trays. "Maybe Emmet can give you a little kiss." Damon made kissing noises in Hardin's ear, making the boy swat him away.

Hardin rolled his eyes with a smile as he nudged Damon, glancing at the table. "Maybe you could give Rosalie a kiss."

Damon turned his head to his brother, a dead look on his face as they picked up their trays and walked towards the Cullen table. They ignored the eyes of everyone else and kept their eyes ahead.

"Don't worry, I'm just dropping him off." Damon spoke to the Cullen's at the table he noticed that Edward wasn't there, which made him sulk slightly.

Edward, from where he was sat with Bella, pearked up at Damon's thoughts of him, wondering where he was.

Hardin sat down next to Emmet smiling at him. "Hello."

Emmet didn't say anything for a moment to busy staring at Hardin before he shook his head. "Hey."

Damon snorted before walking away, although a hand on the back of his leather jacket made him stop. His blue and black Jordans sqeaked on the floor, and his black jeans hung around his waist slightly. The dark top he wore under his jacket.

He looked down at the hand, grinning when he saw her fingers gripping his clothes.

Rosalie's fingers went in his belt loops, and she pulled him towards her. "Sit." She told him, pulling out the chair next to her.

Damon didn't know what came over him because he had never sat down she fast in his entire life. He held his lunch tray, stating at her as if waiting for her next order.

"I'm sitting." He told her, looking in her eyes, ignoring the snort that came from his brother.

"Good." She nodded her head, leaning back in her chair. "Now eat and shut up."

Damon leaned back in his chair, putting his tray on the table as he mimicked Rosalie. His eyes met Jasper's, and he winked at him, making the blonde guy chuckle.

Damon pursed his lips. "How can u eat when I need to shut my mouth?" He asked her, leaning to speak to her. He quickly moved back when the girl sent him a glare, making him chuckle.

He decided to start eating his food.

"So, Jasper." Damon tapped his hand on the table after he had finished his food. "I don't believe we've met, I mean, I've met your beautiful girlfriend." He sent a wink to Alice, making her giggle missing the way Rosalie's face formed into a glare. "You're flowers twin?"

The words fell from his lips as he pulled out his cigarettes from his pocket before searching for his lighter.

Jasper's eyebrows twisted in confusion, wondering who the flower was before he felt a wave of emotion coming from Rosalie, and he suddenly understood. "Yes. Which means I get all the gossip."

Hardin snorted at his words, knowing he meant he probably had to listen to Rosalie gossip about Damon.

"Unlucky you." Damon said before looking down at the jacket frowing when he really couldn't find his lighter.

Rosalie rolled her eyes, which she always did around Damon. "Bloody hell." She reached into his front pocket, pulling out the lighter that she knew he kept in there, having seen her place it in there on many occasions.

He smiled, going to take it, but she stood up and grabbed his cigarettes before walking out of the cafeteria. He quickly followed after her, the droll coming from his mouth practically begging for his cigarettes.

Rosalie leaned against her own car before placing a cigarette in her own mouth, going to light it, even though she would rather light herself on fire.

"No." Damon took the cigarette from her mouth, grabbing back his packet and holding up her hand, taking back his lighter as he looked in her eyes.

She smirked as she watched him out his stuff back in his pockets. She leaned back against her car and pulled Damon's front jacket.

"Well, you do it." She played with his jacket before moving her hand underneath the jacket and resting them on his t-shirt.

Damon hummed. "Yeah, I do it. But you don't." He told her his hand twitched before they decided to land on the car behind her, trapping her against it. "This is different." He gestures to what they are doing now.

He couldn't deny the whole 180 him, and Rosalie had seemed to take with each other.

"Well..." She paused, and then the rest of the words followed in a rush. "I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."

Damon paused before tilting his head. "Well. Then I'll meet you there." He grinned down at her.

They were silent for a moment, Damon watching as Rosalie's face morphed into one of worry as if she was afraid he would leave with the next words she spoke.

"You look worried." He told her, making her golden eyes look into his dark brown ones, her grip tightened on his jacket.

Rosalie sighed she remembered her conversation with Hardin, the boy having confessed he was worried for his older twin, and he asked Rosalie if she would help him convince Damon to get therapy.

Hardin didn't explain why. He just asked. He knew there was something between Rosalie and Damon. He didn't know what, but he knew they would want the best for the other.

And he believed this was the best for Damon.

So, if going behind his back to try to get him in therapy, then so be it.

"Your brother spoke to me." Rosalie told him, she watched his face turn confused. "He said to try convince you to get in therapy."

Damon tried to step back a chuckle, leaving his throat one of no humour, dark and cold.

But she gripped his tighter, holding him in front of her.

"Hey. Look at me." He looked down at he, his usual soft brown eyes now hard and void, his jaw clenched. "I care about you. I...I want to get to know you more like I said earlier. I want to get to know the real Damon Swan." She told him, gripping his jaw when he looked away. She made him look at her. "It's okay to not be okay."

He laughed, fully laughed almost like a joker taunting people.

"Oh, Hardin really told you to try sell it." Damon shook his head, his hands coming of her car twitching at his side. "Listen, I'm great, I don't need some dam therapist trying to get in my head about shit. That's not real."

He ignored the way her golden eyes burned with desperation.

Rosalie was doing this for him and herself. She cared for him. Of course, she did. But she knew inside his head he wasn't okay. The scares on his body showed he had gone through trauma.

But when Hardin had asked her to help Damon, the only thing that rang through her head was what Damon said to her, not caring if he lived or died.

So that's why she was trying so hard to get him help.

Damon had somehow managed to get out of her stone cold hard grip and started walking away back inside.

"I can't. I can't date someone who's just going to.." Rosalie called out to him her face looked defeated, as if she knew she had already lost the battle.

Damon stopped walking before cursing at himself for turning around when he heard the break in her voice. "Going to what?" He asked. His eyes held a look of betrayal hurt that she would talk to his brother about this.

"Going to break my heart again." Rosalie shook her head, hoping with the distance between them, he couldn't see the tears gather in her eyes. "I can't go through that pain again."

She would never compare Damon to her last relationship, but she couldn't do this to herself. Try to fix someone who doesn't want to be fixed.

He was her soulmate, but if her heart was just going to break because of him, She couldn't do that to herself.

Damon nodded his head, licking his lips as he stared at her. What did he say to that. To the girl who had a hold on him that he couldn't understand, to the fucking girl he dreamed off, obsessed over.

He was lost because for the first time in his life, Damon didn't have a comeback.

"Well." He started, but his words died down as he cleared his throat. "Good luck." He told her, nodding his head before turing around and walking away from her.

His throat closed up and the tears gathered in his eyes, why did he feel like they had broken up even though they weren't together.

He tried to block out the sob her heard as he walked but he stumbled slightly as his heart begged him to turn around.

But his stubborn mind kept him walking, staggering to the back of the school.

It seemed that 180 they had done, had just turned into a 360. Landing them straight back to where they started.

Rosalie leaned against her car door, placing a hand over her mouth to keep the rest of the sobs in her mouth as she watched him walk away.

She fell down her back sliding down against her car as she placed her head in her knees. Was this it had they really just called it quits before they could even start.

It looked she was praying to a false god as she looked up at the sky with her lip between her teeth and he hands against her face in a prayer manner.

Although maybe there was someone out there because she felt a pair of lips against her temple, the smell of old books and cotton filed her nose. Edward.

He leaned against her. "I've got you." He told her, swearing to himself that he allowed a her to cry like this. He was thankful the school was inside. "Shh. Your okay, I'm here." He picked her uo bridal style and walked towards his car that had blacked out windows.

Edward had practically sprung from his seat out of cafeteria leaving Bella with nothing but tellung her to find her brother. But he didn't have time to explain, he just needed to get to his sister.

Placing her in the back seat so she could break apart in peace.

Damon's head touched the ground, the cold feeling of grass pressing against his forhead. He held his head in his hands wanting nothing more that to bash his own head in.

For the first time in his life, he felt nothing. But this wasn't the good nothing, where you wanted to brake down. No this was, like you were dying and suddenly everything had switched off.

He scratched at his chest trying to get rid of the pain that burned there. But no mater how much he wished and prayed to the false god, it wouldn't disappear.

Damon was angry, with eveynight now. He was furious at Hardin for speaking go Rosalie about that. He was angry at Rosalie for agreeing with Hardin. But most of all he was angry with himself.

Angry with how broken he was.

He was stupid to belive someone could love the broken pieces of him, when even he couldn't himself.

Hands slid on his back making him jump not hearing anyone come near. He was ready to tear them in too.

But he stopped when he saw who it was. Bella. The soft brown eyes that were almost identical to his own.

She stared at him her eyes holding softness not pitty knowing he would hate it. So instead she placed a kiss on the crown of his head bringing him into her shoulder.

Bella felt weak when she felt a teat from Damon's eyes go on her shirt. "I've got you. I promise." She whispered running her hand through his hair. "You're okay." She told him.

She thought of ways to calm him down. "I spoke to Edward today, told him about our crazy theory's." When she felt his breathing steady she carried on. "He laughed when I told him about your spiderman story. Although he said that ones his favourite."

Bella gripped his tighter shielding him from the outside world like he had done for her many times before.

They stayed like that for a while, to Damon it felt like an entirely being in the comfort of his sisters arms.

"You should get go class." Damon told her when he didn't see Bella move when he heard the bell ring, he felt her shake her head. "Bella, go to class. I don't want you getting in trouble because of me." He told her, he looked up at her his brown eyes red now.

Bella shook her head. "I'm not leaving you out here." She told him. "We'll go home." She said.

Damon shook his head. "You go to class. I'll still be here when your finished." He told her, looking down at the flat grass.

It took a lot of convincing but she finally got up after making him promise he'd call her if he needed anything he didn't say anything just nodding his head.

Even though he wanted her to stay, be wasn't going to be the reason she got in trouble. He couldn't be at fault for her getting a detention.

Looking at the grass picking a peace up in his hand before twirling it around. It was weak, pathetic looking.

Like him.

Because that's what he was, nothing but a pathetic excuse of a man. He was a disappoint to everyone, even when he felt an anouce of hope come into his life.

He ruined it, he took a knife and stabbed at it till it was nothing but hopeless.

Damon Swan, didn't know what was worse the feeling of his mother's hand striking him, or this. The pain in his chest, smothering him alive.

He was pathetic, he wasn't even dating the beauty of a woman. They hadn't kissed or done anything, all they did was hold each other.

But he had never been held like that before.

"Damon."

"Rosalie." He whsipered if so quietly that if you weren't next go him your wouldn't of heard it. He swore he heard he voice call to him.

It was Bella, she was back. Had he accidentally called her?

Apart of him wished it was the angel he had met.

No. Because Edward was stood a distance behind her keeping his eyes on the ground suddenly finding the grass interesting.

Had something happened.

"Come on were going home." She walked forward holding out her hands to help him up, although quickly steading him when he nearly fell again.

"Class?"

Bella shook her bead wrapping her arm around his waist smiling at him before nodding at Edward who held her bag. She took some of Damon's weight on her own wondering why he looked so weak.

"I've been excused to go home. Because I passed out in biology." Bella told him.

"Blood?" He questioned. His feet dragged on the pathement.

She nodded humming before walking in silence. They made it to the silver volovo that would cost more than five of Bella's trucks together.

Damon sat In the back ignoring there convastion up front.

Why was Edward driving him home? If this was the other way around Damon would be smashing the boys face in.

Damon wouldn't even put up a fight, he would let Edward beat him up.

Because he deserved every amount of torture that was to come his way, he deserved pain and suffering. Oh god, why was he pain.

He was desperate to feel something, anything.

Because how had he and Ros... angel gone from bad, to good to back to bad in less than twenty four hours.

Was he truly that fucking fucked up, he could mess up the best thing that was happening to him in a short amount of time.

Maybe his mother was right.

"She wasn't." Edward spoke to him whispering the words softly in his ear as he carried the half awake and half asleep boy up the stairs.

That's how Damon looked, half unconscious and half awake.

Edward had no idea that the boy would feel this much pain, he didn't realise the human of the mate bond felt just as much as the vampire did. Because as placed Damon down in his bed just like he done an hour ago with Rosalie in there house.

He suddenly understood why Rosalie was so desperate to help him. Because this was Damon, the boy who held that cheeky grin and that cooky smirk. But this was also Damon, a boy with a damaged soul.

Damon felt the comfort of his bed, rolling into it. Allowing himself to drift of into a sleep where he prayed he wouldn't dream of her.

It appears his prayers were ignored, because she was there. Every were he turned.

•••

Hardin stood at the fresh hold of their bedroom door looking at Damon, who now sat in the window seal with a burnt out cigarette and a packet of mint chocolates. Beside him was his drawing book, which lay open on the latest page of his drawing of Harry Potter.

He didn't know how to start the conversation with his brother because he was afraid Damon would snap. Hardin had gotten a lift home from Emmet the boy trying to cheer up his down mood.

Because Hardin was down in the dumps because he knew Damon wouldn't like what he did.

"Hey." Damon's head turned at the sound of Hardin's voice.

They stared at each other for a moment before the older twin snapped he got up from his make shift seat and walked towards his brother, his fist clenched, and his face blank.

Damon's brown eyes connected with Hardin's green ones. The opposites stared at each other, trying to find any scene of what the other was thinking.

"Why did you do it. Tell her." Damon whispered to him, his hands relaxing at his side.

Hardin's eyes softened as he realised how weak his brother looked. "You need help, and you're not listening to me, so I thought you would listen to her. Damon, I'm sorry for whatever happened. I thought maybe you would listen."

Damon scoffed, turning around. "Well, you thought wrong." He picked up his book before throwing it down on his bed. "I don't need a fucking therapist Hardin! How many times do I need to tell you that!" Damon yelled at his brother, turing back around.

Hardin clenched his jaw before stepping forward. This was it. His chance to tell Damon how he felt. "You need help that I can't give that Bella can't give because you don't tell us! You need someone to listen to you, and I'm sorry if I'm going to Rosalie ruined things between you too, but I would rather you get the help you need than have a girlfriend."

The younger twin shook his head, his eyes softening he leaned forward, placing a hand on Damon's shoulder. "I love you."

Damon stared at him. "What if she was the help I needed?" He had thought about that, wondered if maybe Rosalie what was he needed.

But now he didn't have that, there was no chance she would look at him now.

Hardin didn't consider that. He had been too blinded by the fact he wanted Damon to get help, that he didn't consider the fact that maybe Rosalie was enough. But then he also knew that Rosalie couldn't have that much pressure on herself.

"Then I'm sorry." Hardin told him. "But after I held you from trying to hit yourself last night again! I think I have a small say in this."

Damon hummed, turing around before laying on his bed under the covers, tired from the day he had.

"I don't hate you for telling her. I hate myself for believing for a moment someone like her could like someone like me." Damon's voice was soft and gentle, almost as if he was afraid Hardin would actually hear them.

He stared at the wall that a graffiti on his side, looking at the red clashing with the blue fighting like enemies.

Hardin sighed before tacking his jacket off, getting behind Damon. "Don't give up yet." Hardin whispered. "You are good Damon, it's time you know that yourself."

The younger twin didn't let go of his older half, even when he had fallen asleep. He stayed there all night fighting away the demons that tried to fight their way into Damon's mind.

•••

Damon couldn't remember the last time he had slept that good, the feeling of comfort staying with his as he fell into a deep sleep in his brothers arms. He felt as if there was some short of shield around him, although that shield didn't stop her from getting through.

She had broken past Hardin's shield over him and withered her way into his dreams once again.

It's like he was infected.

Infected by Rosalie Hale.

It was Friday, and Damon didn't want to, but he knew he had to go to school.

His lessons went by in a blur, almost like he wasn't even there. He couldn't really hear the teachers not caring about the looks that got cast his way.

It was like his mind knew she was close by because his heart seemed to beat faster when he neared a certain area as if it knew something he didn't.

During lunch, he didn't sit with Bella and her misfits. Instead, he sat with Hardin. His twin was trying everything to make it up to him. The younger one was concerned about his older twin, although not voicing his concern.

"Emmet's not here today." Damon said to him as he took a sip of his coke.

Hardin nodded his head. "Yeah, he told me him and Edward where starting the weekend early." Hardin shrugged his shoulders, not having a clue what that meant.

Damon's eyes flickered over towards the Cullen table, and they met those golden ones that seemed to make his heart jump.

Rosalie Hale was a beauty, in Damon's eyes. She was the most beautiful, gorgeous, and bewitching person he had ever seen in his life. His facts on her still never changed even though her eyes looked sunken today, her hair not as perfect and her face tired.

But to him, she still looked like an angel.

If only she knew that.

Damon Swan was the most handsome man Rosalie had ever seen in her life. He was stunning, charming, and angelic, man she had ever met. Her facts on his would never change even in another hundred years, even though he looked as though he had rolled out of bed just a second ago. His face looked pale, and eyes sucken as if he was dying.

But to her, he was still that devil who grinned at her.

She wished he knew that.

"Bella, ask you to go to the beach?" Damon asked his brother as he shook his head, turing around to look at him.

He tried to keep his eyes anywhere other than her. His eyes worked like magnetics when it came to her. Forcing him to look at her. But he did everything he could to break that force.

But no matter how hard he tried, it wasn't enough.

Hardin hummed, looking at Damon, who closed his eyes. "Yeah, are you going? I kind of want to go. Remember how good you were at catching waves."

Damon smiled slightly at the memory of how he used to practically become part of the ocean. His body would float as the water ripped around him, allowing him to create some sort of angel.

That's how he ended up standing here with Bella and Hardin. The Newtons' Olympic Outfitters store was just north of town, so not far from their house. Bella drove them, avoiding any slow songs on the radio.

Hardin directed them to La push using the map and directions Mike had given him. The boy was a little upset he couldn't join them in the truck, but then he knew he needed to drive his truck.

"I'm going left!" Bella yelled at him, turing the wheel ignoring the snap that came from underneath them.

Damon slouched in his seat. "Fucking hell."

Hardin muttered every single curse word there was before grabbing the wheel himself and turing it into the parking that was at the beach.

How was it that he was the only one in the family with any sense of direction.

When they had parked, Damon found himself already begging to go into the ocean. He changed into his black swim trunks and blue tight swim t-shirt.

"I think I'm going to join Mike on the hike." Bella told them as she came back over to the twins. "You should come, you love nature."

"I hate nature."

"But you read about it all the time." Bella frowned at his words.

"He also reads about sex. You don't see him getting any." Damon told the girl nakumg her wince at the thought of her brothers sex life.

Hardin turned to look at his brother with a gasp. "You not what Bella I will join you." He grabbed his sisters hand. "Try not to drown."

Damon chuckled before watching the two walk away hand in hand.

The sea and him were long-time lovers, no matter how far away he went. He could always find comfort. Sometimes, he believed the ocean healed him.

For the time he lay down in the waves, the water someone allowed his mind to think clearly. It was almost as if it took his pain and made it their own, so while he was here, he could rest.

Wave after wave came, he caught them one after another, not giving himself a chance to breathe. When he ran out of breath, he felt something other than that buring pain in his chest.

Damon dreamed to be a free as the sea, to no longer feel trapped in his own mind.

Laying on his bored, he stated at the clear sky the sun was starting to set, showing that they had been here for hours. But he hadn't noticed or cared.

On shore, Bella walked with her brother and Jacob the two hanging onto his every word. "Well, there are lots of legends, some of them claiming to date back to the Flood, supposedly, the
ancient Quileutes tied their canoes to the tops of the tallest trees on the mountain to survive like Noah and the ark." He smiled, to show them how little stock he put in the histories. "Another legend claims that we descended from wolves, and that the wolves are our brothers still. It's against tribal law to kill them. Then there are the stories about the cold ones." His voice dropped a little lower.

"The cold ones?" Bella asked, not faking her intrigues now.

"Yes. There are stories of the cold ones as old as the wolf legends and some much more recent. According to legend, my own great-grandfather knew some of them. He was the one who made the
treaty that kept them off our land." He rolled his eyes, kicking at the sand in front of him.

"Your great-grandfather?" Hardin encouraged, this story sounded better than any book he could read.

"He was a tribal elder, like my father. You see, the cold ones are the natural enemies of the wolf-well, not the wolf, really, but the wolves that turn into men, like our ancestors. You would call them werewolves."

"Werewolves have enemies?"

"Only one."

Thry stared at him earnestly, hoping to disguise their impatience as admiration.

"So you see," Jacob continued, "The cold ones are traditionally our enemies. But this pack that came to our territory during my great-grandfather's time was different. They didn't hunt the way others of their kind did. They weren't supposed to be dangerous to the tribe. So my great-grandfather made a truce
with them. If they promised to stay off our lands, we wouldn't expose them to the pale-faces." He winked at them.

"If they weren't dangerous, then why... ?" Brlla tried to understand, struggling not to let him see how
seriously, she was considering his ghost story.

"There's always a risk for humans to be around the cold ones, even if they're civilized like this clan was. You never know when they might get too hungry to resist." He deliberately worked a thick edge of menace into his tone.

"What do you mean, 'civilized'?"

"They claimed that they didn't hunt humans. They supposedly were somehow able to prey on animals
instead."

Bella tried to keep her voice casual. "So how does it fit in with the Cullens? Are they like the cold ones your great-grandfather met?"

"No." He paused dramatically. "They are the same ones."

He must have thought the expression on their faces was fear inspired by his story. He smiled, pleased, and continued.

"There are more of them now, a new female and a new male, but the rest are the same. In my great-grandfather's time, they already knew of the leader, Carlisle. He'd been here and gone before your people had even arrived." He was fighting a smile.

"And what are they?" Bella finally asked, the question that racked her and Hardin's brains. "What are the cold ones?"

He smiled darkly.

"Blood drinkers," he replied in a chilling voice. "Your people call them vampires."

Damon closed his eyes. His hand skimming along the top of the water.

He tried not to, he really tried not to let his mind work back to the other day in the car park. But it was all he could think about.

Heart break, could he call it that. He didn't even give his heart away did he? Or had she taken it without his permission.

But why did it feel like she hadn't given it back.

Even now, when he should be smiling, laughing and enjoying the waves. He couldn't, because all he could see, all he could think about was her. She was everywhere.

He was infected, there was no denying that. He always thought he would get infected by some sort of death killing disease, but instead It was her, it is her that had infected him. She was worse than any disease because at lease with that he would die.

But with her, he couldn't because he was living for her.

Sorry for the long wait just been busy recently, and apologies for any spelling mistakes.

Also, heartbreak for Damon and Rosalie, but they'll come back around, but I love them, so this is just the beginning for them.

Damon and Rosalie! Trying to think of a ship name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...
157K 5.1K 24
The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the characters used to irritate him he is reincarn...
202K 3.2K 13
Carlisle and Esme, reach out for anyone they can to help fight for Renesmee. While on this mission, they stumble across Rosalie's long lost sister, L...
374K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...