forbidden | lando norris [✓]

By fcithlq

i just wanna be with you, that's all. ❛ in which micha falls in ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄: kiss & make up
𝐓𝐖𝐎: making the best of it
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: crying in the club
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: aftermath
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: forgiveness
𝐒𝐈𝐗: fool me once
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: fool me twice
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: free
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: shoot your shot
𝐓𝐄𝐍: closer
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: drunk actions
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: sober thoughts
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: mentally in miami
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: rom-com
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: gut feeling
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: initials
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: see you later
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: funny feeling
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: lifted
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: reunited
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: revealed
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎: duck pond
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: back to normal
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: consider

2.3K 68 3
By fcithlq

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: consider

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

It seemed like time was passing at a snail's pace. It felt like the seconds were minutes and the minutes were hours. Micha felt the dread of being late settle inside of her chest as the plane circled. First, her flight was delayed until the next day, so she missed qualifying altogether. Then, now that she was finally on the flight, they'd been circling the airport waiting to land for what felt like hours. The longer she remained out of reach of her destination, the more dread-filled she became.

She checked her phone for the time– 9:15 am. The race started at 10:00 am, meaning she only had forty-five minutes to spare. Her leg bounced nervously as she was eager to see Lando for the first time in two weeks, due to their busy schedules. The last thing she wanted was to make that time longer– she couldn't stand the thought of it.

Lando's eyes scanned the garage, looking for a familiar face. Micha should've been there by now; her flight was supposed to have landed over an hour ago. He opened his texts with her and saw that they still weren't sending. He felt a small anxiety creep up in his chest as he wondered if she'd make it in time for the race or if she was going to miss it due to her delayed flight.

mimi 💗

hey sweetheart

let me know when the plane lands

I'll meet you in the paddock :)

message failed to send!

Lando sighed and shut off his phone again, laying it back down on the table. It seemed more and more likely that he wouldn't get to see Micha before the race began, as he had hoped. He locked the door to his driver's room and got changed into his fireproof and his race suit. He knew he should've been thinking about the race instead of fretting over where she was, but he couldn't help it.

As he changed, he got an idea. It was something that would benefit both of them. He couldn't bear the stress of having to part from her again after how far they had come in their relationship already. That was when a bold idea struck him. What if he asked her to move in with him in Monaco? Then she wouldn't have to go through the stress of travelling every weekend and they would be able to spend more time together. Lando knew that it was something he had to do, and he already had a plan.

● ○ ○

liked by @user1, @user2, and 2,184,831 others
f1gossipofficial Micha Piastri seen entering the paddock

@user1 it girl

@user2 the way she can dress so casually and still look like a modelllll

@user3 i love her and lando together sm
@user4 me too, they're so natural together

@user5 🤢🤢

@user6 was she late?? 😭
@user7 i thought the same thing, this was posted an hour or so after the rest of the wags

@user8 golddigger
@user9 girl where

@user10 lando norris is my fave wag

Micha and Lando were out on a fancy dinner date, with the special occasion of Lando's podium place after the Hungarian Grand Prix. They wanted to celebrate intimately together, without the hustle and bustle of post-race celebrations. Lando was clearly in high spirits after getting second place and both of them were practically glowing from the excitement. They were seated in one of the nicest restaurants in Hungary, enjoying a meal fit for royalty. The atmosphere was filled with romantic tension, the aroma of good food, and the warm glow of Lando's smile.

"You look beyond stunning," Lando commented, smiling warmly at her. Her form-fitting dress hugged her curves perfectly, accentuating her slim frame and long legs. The dark red of the dress only highlighted her pale skin and dark eyes. In Lando's eyes, she was the definition of perfection.

"You don't look too bad yourself," She hummed, sipping on her glass of red wine, savouring the taste. "I'm sorry again for missing qualifying. I would've booked my ticket for earlier if I had known it would be delayed."

"You had no way of knowing that, sweetheart, don't apologize," Lando reassured her, reaching across the table and taking her empty hand in his. He took a deep breath, knowing that this was the perfect moment to bring up the topic of her moving in with him. "Though, I might have a way to avoid that ever happening again."

His words caught her attention. She furrowed her eyebrows, wondering what he was talking about. "What? How?" Micha questioned, confusion filling her eyes.

Lando took a small, deep breath, preparing to ask her. Part of him worried that he'd be brutally rejected, that she had no interest in living with him. But that was only part of him; he knew she would never be mean about it if she didn't want to. So, he finally asked. "If you wanted to, you could move in with me in Monaco."

"Move in with you?" Her brows shut up in surprise. Lando nodded slowly, "I mean, only if you want to, I'd understand if you didn't. But... it would make things a lot easier," He explained, "We'd get to be together more often."

Micha smiled, the thought of living with Lando filling her head. There'd be no more travelling back and forth to see each other, no more weeks apart, no more missing him for weeks on end. Her smile faltered as she remembered, "But my music," She started, "I don't think your house has a music studio. I wouldn't have a way to work."

Lando was a few steps ahead of her already. "You don't have to worry about that," He explained with a grin, "I'm getting some things installed in a spare room of mine. I may have taken a couple of notes when I was at your apartment of everything you had in your music studio."

Tears filled Micha's waterline at his confession. The fact that Lando cared about her career enough to notice and take note of what she needed for it warmed her heart in ways she didn't know was possible.

"Oh, sweetheart, don't cry!" Lando said, rubbing her knuckles with his thumb. Micha sniffed, wiping her eyes. "I can't help it," She told her boyfriend, "You're the best."

Lando smiled and pressed a kiss to her knuckle, "You know I'd do anything for you, anything." He said, "So, tomorrow morning, do you wanna come to Monaco with me?"

"Lan, I do have to pack up my apartment," Micha said, "I should go back to Korea for this week and pack up, and then after Belgium, I'll come home to Monaco with you."

Lando noticed her calling Monaco home already and couldn't help but smile. "That sounds good to me," He said.

The two of them spent the remainder of the night together, basking in each other's presence and making the most out of their time together. And as the evening came to a close, Lando knew they'd have to be apart again the next day and the following week. But the reminder that Micha was moving in with him was enough to keep him sane.

———

Thank you for reading chapter twenty-three of "Forbidden"! We're nearing the end of this and I'm so sad about ittttt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3K 40
A one night stand has Rain in a strict 'sex with no catching feelings' but what happens when the pair become friends? More than friends? All without...
245K 5K 19
"𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵. 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 Norah had worked her entire life up to this moment. Driving for a formula one team was...
143K 1K 29
this is a love story about a girl who is best friend with Oscar Piastri and one day wakes up and sees that Oscar got into F1. 'We have to celebrate!'...
62.3K 1.2K 36
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ┊𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙤-𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙨 �...