๐†๐€๐๐† ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ„ข

By 2REAL2PRETTY

โ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ. ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ... More

ยฉ๏ธยฎ๏ธ
โ„ข
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F I F T E EN
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T T E E N
N I N E TE E N

F O U R T E E N

1.8K 110 101
By 2REAL2PRETTY

"nigga so you mean to tell me we did allat planning and yall backing out? i hate you niggas." my cousin keedo spoke walking back into the living room after grabbing a gatorade out the fridge.

i looked at him hearing the slight remark. "well bitch you pay for that high ass rv then."

he quickly shook his head. "mm mm. hell nah, yall got it." he replied sitting on the couch by me but a bit further. "big money."

i shook my head continuing to scroll through my phone and watching nija location back and forth. she said she was going to get her nails and toes done and back.

the fuck? do it take almost 3 hours for them shits to be done?

probably do. im tweaking .

"you coo?" keedo asked breaking me out my thoughts.

i nodded in response.

"no you not, nigga we been close as shit since we jumped our big cousin nigga i know sum wrong, talk to me."

i lowly laughed nodding, we use to be bad as shit, family use to hate when we got together.

the thought of me and nija sneaking around with each other always been heavied on my mind. and the fact i cant actually make her my girlfriend was fucking wimmie cause we had to hide that shit.

i couldnt keep acting like her doing her wasnt upsetting me, the thought of her still fucking around with dudes and i had to act like im coo with the shit was definitely fucking me up.

i blew out an air of irritation. "after i tell you this shit promise me you aint gone say shit?"

"fashoo, wassup?"

i sat there contemplating on whether or not if i wanted to say it, but i feel like if i at least tell it to somebody it wouldn't be so hard on my chest.

keedo smacked his lips. "cmon bitch say sum you finna piss me off." he told me sipping his drink.

i looked at him mugging.

"me and nija fucking nigga now shutcho ugly ass up." i blurted.

he started choking on his gatorade, punching his chest and trying to contain his coughs all at once.

i smacked my lips mugging the fuck outta him. "igh bitch yo ass doing too much."

he started fanning his eyes from watering. "bru hol on gimmie a second.." he stood up and walking outta the living room and into the bathroom.

i shook my head already preparing myself for whatever crazy shit he was finna come back and say.

i checked ah'nijas lo' again seeing that she was on her way back.

i heard footsteps coming back into the living room, i looked up from my phone and at him seeing him have the most shocking look on his face.

"shit..umm.." he scratched his head confusingly. "we talking bout the same nija right?"

i nodded and he nodded also but unsurely.

"the nija you been knowing since a lil ass kid? the nija you was claiming was like a sister to you?"

"peep tho, i never actually claimed her as a lil sister to me, only sy and tay did." i told him.

"fuck.." he covered his mouth in shock. "yo if you actually think about it you never did..man what the fuck?"

i only shrugged.

"so like..when did this happen?" he asked sitting back down looking at me.

"cant really say when cause ion remember-"

"you'on remember- nigga y'all must've been onnat for awhile??"

i nodded my head. "you could say that.."

"damn." he retorted. "sy and tay know?"

"bru hell nah. you the only nigga that know bout this shit."

"is y'all gone tell them?"

i sighed. "she ain't trying to cause she think they gone look at us differently and if us fuckin with each other might fuck up a long lasting friendship that she look at as family."

he nodded understanding.

"but i keep telling her i can't keep hiding the the way i feel bout her nigga. she don't be tryna hear allat tho."

he chuckled. "thats fucked up, you think she gone be mad if you went and just told them yoself anyway?"

"nigga i know fasho she gone be heated. but ion give a fuck, the shit weird. we don't een keep shit from each other anyway." i explained. "so this whole shit between us might put them on edge a bit cause we shoulda said something instead of hiding it for so long."

"that's what i like about yall whole lil group thing y'all got goin." he told me. "y'all keep shit real with each other, don't nun be left in the dark with y'all."

i nodded. "yeah..but this been going on for so long i can't een imagine what them niggas gone be like or how they gone feel about the shit."

"but you like her tho right?" he asked me.

"love that girl."

"so why give a fuck about how they might feel? y'all know wassup, so who gives a fuck?"

"you right." i nodded.

"man look at you, stealing my girl and shit." he laughed. "no wonder yo ass usta get all mad when i joked around with her."

i mugged him. "nigga that wont een yo girl for real."

"yeah igh." he waved me off. "so how that pussy is? let me know!"

i looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "nigga what!?"

he put his arms up in surrender. "bru i'm just askin-"

the front door flew open with ah'nija walking in with a bag. "SAN!"

"oh shit.." keedo mumbled shutting up.

the excitement she had on her face soon vanished. "keedo what the hell you doin here?"

"damn." he looked at her. "you ain't happy to see me asum? ugly ass."

"anyways." she rolled her eyes before walking in closing the door behind her.

"what's that?" i asked looking at the black bag.

"lemme explain hold on." she told me sitting her purse down. she dug her hand into the bag pulling a bottle out. "we gotta get drunk tonight."

i smacked my lips. "for what nigga?"

"shit i don't know.." she shrugged. "to celebrate symere dreads growing 2 inches longer i guess."

keedo burst into laughter. "aye that was a good one ian gone lie."

she laughed also agreeing with him. "wont it tho?"

"man shut up, not too damn much on his lil dread ass for real." i told them.

"bink!" i grabbed my hoodie from out my closet throwing it over my head and begin walking to the stairs.

"yesss?" my little sisters small voice sounded from upstairs.

"you ready to go?" i asked making my way up there.

"i can't get my shoe onnn!!" she whined making me laugh walking into my room watching as she sat on the floor struggling to put on her shoe.

"cmere i got it."

i lowered down to her level taking her shoe off, loosening up the laces and slipped it on her feet.

"was that so hard?" i looked at her and she made a face.

"you know how to tie your shoe?"

she nodded. "yes."

"alright, lemme see."

"you take your laces and put it under this." she pulled it tight.

"take one bunny ear...then take another bunny ear.." she explained. "then you twist them together and put one of the bunny ears into the hole."

"mhm." i nodded.

"then you pull them together..now you have a cute little bow." she smiled standing up.

i stood up also reaching my hand out for a five. "good job."

she high-fived me smiling.

"igh get ya jacket so we can go see mama." i told her and she nodded grabbing it off my bed and we made our way down the stairs.

after locking up the house and getting settled into the car i drove off to the hospital.

mama was having pretty bad health issues, she was in and out the hospital every other week.

the way she'd act you'd think won't shit wrong with her, but i guess that's the front she try to put up to make sure nobody was worried so bad.

but i knew deep down won't shit okay.

but my mamas a strong woman, i know whatever she's battling she can handle it.

i hope.

earlier one of my sisters texted saying they were going up there also.

i never really spoke to my sisters often.

*first chapter when they were kids he mentioned he had 3 other sisters if y'all don't remember😭*

didn't really claim i had other sisters besides bink, she's like my child.

i didn't really grow up with my sisters, it was times when i got to see them, my whole life growing up they've always lived with they dad.

ian never knew what it felt like to have a father. that nigga died right before i was born.

so ian have no choice, i've always been a mamas boy.

mama ended up getting with my sisters daddy, had 4 girls by him.

and they ended up splitting up and the three of my sisters wanted to stay with em.

i never knew why, but i've always been by my mama side.

bink been with us since she was born also, but she actually had a bond with our sisters. she visited them every once and awhile.

my phone dinged knocking me outta my thoughts.

"hm." bink handed my phone to me.

"thank you."

i clicked on the group chat seeing what they was talking bout.

BANGBROS👣 + this baldheaded bitch

taymor
y'all

taymor
so tell me why

taymor
i linked with a bitch td right

taymor
bro

taymor
tell me the fuck why

taymor
this bitch flash turned on tryna sneak
a picture of me and when i noticed
she just started beating the fuck outta me??

nija
LMFAOOOOOOO

nija
WHAT???

hassan
this nigga lyin

taymor
i swear on henzos life that shit just
happened

nija and hassan laughed at "i swear on henzos life that shit just happened"

hassan
nigga henzo life?😂😂😂😂

taymor
ON HIS LIFE!!!!

nija
so what you do?

taymor
bru i sat there and accepted that
shit

taymor
i shoulda just minded my fuckin
business fuck that

nija
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

nija
i am crying omfg

nah you did the right thing

cause wdf was she finna do with
that picture anyway?

hassan
ong

taymor
🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

taymor
my love life is a fuckin joke atp

nija
anyways i bought a bottle for us
tonight

nija
meet at san place by 9 no questions
asked, thank you.

taymor
?????????

taymor
girl who df you talkin to

ong

we don't wanna get drunk with
you anymore
-

pulling up infront of the hospital bink excitedly took off her seatbelt getting out.

i laughed, she won't even suppose to be sitting in the front seat.

locking the car we made our way inside already knowing her room number.

once we go to the door that was slightly opened i could hear the voices of females.

bink bust through the door. "MOMMYYYY!!" she excitedly ran towards her.

three of my sisters heads turned to look.

"fuck y'all looking at?" i mugged them, they knew i was playing tho.

"symere shut up." the oldest of sisters, siani, spoke mugging me back. she was almost the same age as me.

"hey sy." the other two, jehova and johvanni spoke.

they were twins.

"okay hol on, which one is jehova.." i said to myself looking between the two before pointing at the one standing by mama. "you."

"eh WRONG!" she blurted. "im vanni nigga."

"language vanni." mama told her nudging her in the arm.

"what? i can't say nigga??"

i shook my head. "so you the twin i dislike." i nodded. "hey jehova." i turned to the other one and she smiled.

"hey."

she was the coo sister.

"symere it's a shame you can't tell your sisters apart." mama chuckled shaking her head.

"nah i can i just be messing with em." i took a seat in one the chairs that sat in the room. "one of em eyes further apart from the other."

i fake coughed. "jehova.."

siani bust out laughing as jehova gasped. "MAMA!" she looked her.

"symere that's enough."

i smacked my lips. "ma i'm just playing."

siani took a seat next to me in the chair. "so ma how you been?"

she sighed pulling bink closer to her on the bed since she was sitting on the edge of it. "hopefully better. i hate being like this, hate for y'all to see me like this." she told us.

"lord knows i wanna go home cause baby the food here is terrible!"

we all shared a laugh letting her continue on.

about an hour or two of being here she was slowly falling asleep off the meds they gave her earlier.

"so sy, whatchu been up to?" siani looked at me asking.

"not shit, wassup?"

she shrugged. "nothing.." she looked off before asking. "you still friends with that one homeboy you use to hang with?"

i made a face looking at her. "who?"

"he was always so mean and mouthy as hell." she chuckled.

i smacked my lips. "nigga taymor?"

"yeahhhh." she nodded.

"why?"

"i was just asking." she rolled her eyes.

"okay well stop asking bout em. no you can't talk to him."

"boy says who?" she looked me up and down. "cause youon tell me what to do."

"girl ian gotta tell yo lil ass what to do, barely know you like that." i gave her the same look back.

"and i'm only saying this cause my homeboy don't needa be onnat with nobody right now, he not even in the right state of mind." i explained truthfully. "and you my sister so ion got time for allat shit."

she rolled her eyes. "whatever."

"y'all ready to go?" vanni asked and siani nodded grabbing her keys.

i seen the attitude suddenly appear on her, i could tell.

growing up with a lot of females i can tell and see through all types of shit with em.

i huffed watching as they got ready.

"text me around 8, you can come chill with us tonight." i told her putting bink jacket back on.

she looked at me unsurely. "what y'all doing? who all gone be there?"

"nigga do you wanna come or not?"

"fine." she rolled her eyes as they all left after telling bink bye.

-
hey y'all merry christmas ❤️

anyways, should i add symere sisters in?? let siani and taymor date??

how y'all feel on his sisters??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 18.1K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
85.9K 2.7K 60
แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡แด แด›ส€แด‡ษดแด„สœแด‡๊œฑ สแดแดœ แดกแดษด'แด› ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ #1 in youngteen 1/7/2022 #1 in Urbanlit 02/18/2022 #1 contemporarylit 03/19/2022
623K 21.1K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
1.5M 73.9K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...