Transmigration to Plantos (ON...

By ZaraGreenshields

Vanessa Parker had done very little with her life. She was born into the Gemini Coven by her mother, Joanne R... More

Summary
Chapter One: Something New
Chapter Two: Meeting
Chapter Three: Lessons
Chapter Four: Arrival
Chapter Five: Getting to know you
Chapter Six: Deals
Chapter Seven: Events

Chapter Eight: Wedding and Bedding

2.6K 144 23
By ZaraGreenshields

After the tournament and ball then after things settled for a few weeks as the lords slowly started to get ready for my wedding to their crown prince but they made their own treaty with my empire the Lannisters were very eager to try and get me but I accepted one of their daughters into my court and insisted her marriage will be decided by me which they reluctantly agreed too.

Liana Lannister seemed to be thrilled that I gave her an option of who she could marry and would not be forced to marry someone she hated.
Bealon had been sneaking me away to kiss like lovers in a corner every chance he got, but I was not complaining, but it was what happened next that shocked the court.

Otto Hightower was walking with Viserys regarding some matter from what I could tell when Otto looked like he was going to be sick, I watched with Bealon as he collapsed to the floor and started throwing up blood, I had one of my people pull Viserys back as I had a healer come and check him before annoyancing he had a burst belly and had him carried away with my men in gloves.

I made sure that Alicent said goodbye to her father, and his sons wanted nothing to do with him and did not attend him.
I was the last to see him and when he saw me, he went red faces.

"This was you?"

"Yes."

I said with an unapologetic face, but he looked more pale than he did a moment ago.

"This is what you get....when you mess with my future husband."

I said this and he closed his eyes breathing his last and all I did was smile when I looked at the Hightower cunt then left the room with a sorrowful face and went to Alicent to comfort her.
Once she was in bed, I checked on Daemon then to Viserys and saw him drinking then saw a maid come in and he took her but she was willing so left it be.
I went to find Bealon and found him but it seems another lady was flirting with him and his face to disgust showed how much he was hating her so I decided to save him and walked up the moment he saw me he had a look of relief on his face.

"My darling, there you are."

I said in a purr making Bealon look at me with desire before turning to the girl who seemed annoyed by my presence.

"Go away."

I said to the girl in a cold voice, she flinched then left in a hurry, then I turn to Bealon to a explanation.

"Horace Hightowers daughter, she is ten and eight."

"Oh so now Otto is gone and they have no control of Alicent any longer they have tried with another?"

"It would seem so."

I mumbled under my breath about stupid Hightowers being cunts making Bealon laugh.

"Viserys has just slept with a maid, I will make sure she has moon tea in the morning."

"Thank you"

Bealon seemed relieved as they did not need any extra dragon seed wondering around.

"We are getting married in five days, are you excited?"

"I can not wait to make you my wife."

"Good"

I smiled at him and he pulls me into a kiss which I return with easy then pull away with smile.

"Time for bed"

"Are you inviting me?"

"You can hold out for five days."

I said with a cheeky smile, and he groans but nodded because they both were determined to hold out for their wedding night.

*Five days Later- Kings Landing.*

I looked in the mirror one final time before we left for the Septor Bealor  then turned and saw the others dressed in the same dress with wih House colours to show the unity of this union.
They all looked at me with awe as my dress was completely unusual but no less elegant.

We left the room with my guard following me to the special carriage I had commissioned to take us to the Sept  along with food and coin to be handed out to the poor as we travelled through the city which was well recieved.

Once at the Sept I turned to face the people and waved at them with them cheering at me then turned to walk in to the Sept before I was draped in a maintenance cloak as we combined a Valyrian ceremony with the false seven religion.

I walked to dias with the whole court looking at me, I could see expressions of lust, desire, envy, awe, adoration, and a few with hatred.
I made a note of who they were but carried in, but Bealons face was the one I loved the most. He seemed completely gobsmacked at the sight of me, but the desire in his eyes was clear.
The ceremony passed by quickly but all I could see was Bealon and all he could do was look at me, he took of my cloak and gave me his then he kissed me like our lives depended on it.
All I could think of was his lips and his hands as he pulled me close to him before we pulled apart with people cheering. When we turned to face everyone with me still in Bealon's arms,

We walked out of Sept to the waiting carriage, but I ensured that we greeted a few of the people and then got on the carriage.
Bealon put my in his lap before pulling my dress up then put his free hand on my bare leg before working it up to my barely covered pussy then he started to rub his fingers again pussy then my clit making them buck slightly.

"Is my wife aroused?"

"Yes, Husband."

Bealon growled at me before giving me a searing kiss and picked up his rubbing of my clit making me wetter.
Then he moved my panties to the side and slid one finger inside me making me moan but he noise was swallowed by Bealon as he used his thumb on my clit.
When he added another finger, he started to thrust his fingers hard them used his thumb to press down as I came with a whimper.
After I started to come down from my high he pulled his fingers back the sucked on his fingers with a deep moan.

"You taste so good."

We started to slow and Bealon got my dress back down before he door opened.
He helped me out of he carriage which was harder as my legs were still a bit like jelly but he had this manly smirk on his face.
The party dragged on for a while much to our annoyance before we both left with the few people that would witness like creeps our union as were their custom.
We made it to our rooms, so we could get undressed, once I had taken everything out of my hair, my make up taken off and changed to a minimal look then gave myself a quick wash before adding perfume to certain areas but played with myself a little to make me more wet then left the room being escorted by my guard then went to the room I found the king and three members of council there waiting along with Viserys but I ignored the creep.
Then Bealon came in with a night gown  on like me and I could see how defined he was making me squeeze my legs together.

"Shall we begin husband?"

I said to Bealon who smirked at me which I returned with ease.
My nightgown then graceful drops to the floor, I step out of it wearing nothing, not even underthings then move to climb on the bed swaying my hips a little, I could hear the other men in the room take a sharp breath and I knew I had their attention as well then i lay to my side while I face a lust filled Bealon who starts to strip his nightgown and once he is done he walks towards me with the biggest cock I have ever seen.
It was at least nine inches and slightly curved at the tip with a very angry mushroom head.
He started to stroke himself while looking at me, I could feel my core getting hotter then brought me fingers to my clit and started to play with myself while watching Bealon stroke himself.
He then climbed onto the bed and ran his hand slowly from my calf to my pussy then take my hand away, which caused me to whine then brought my essences cover fingers to his mouth and sulked them clean.
He groaned at the taste of me and sulked harder.
He pulled away then dragged my body close to his and kissed me with all the love and lust he had in him, he used one of his hands to hold me and then carried on playing with my clit cause me to shake but move my hand under his arm and wrap my hand around his manhood which caused him to falter for a moment before a renewed his efforts with vigor.
I used his pre cum to take my strokes easier, he was very hard but had a soft feel.
He broke away from the kiss then lowered his head, moving so my hand let go of him, used is other hand to cup one of my breasts then started sucking my nipple then he switched to the other.
He then picked up rubbing my clit and I came with a shout and was layed down before Bealon climbed on top of me with the tip of his cock at my entrance.

"Are you ready to be mine Visera?"

He says this with a deep husky voice, I moaned for him to hurry and he pushed himself to the hilt taking me maiden hood with it.
He waiting there a moment before he started to move, I had only felt a small pinch but it disappeared after the third stroke of his cock.
I was a moaning mess by this point, he lift up one of my legs allowing him to go deeper and we both groaned at that.

"I am going to fuck you and fill you with my cum Visera. I am determined for you to be pregnant when we leave this room"

That for some reason just made it hotter and made me wetter.
You could hear the slaps of skin against skin as Bealon fucked me into oblivious bliss.
He started to get sloppy and then got on his knees while still fucking me then played with my clit and I came so hard I was seeing stars, I had managed to pull him with me which made me cum again.
I could feel him fill my womb with a moan and it felt great.

"Fuck Visera, you feel so good."

I smiled at him, he pulled out which caused us to groan and saw some blood on sheets and his cock.
He smiled at that like male pride and I rolled my eyes.
He cover me and we showed the lords, they all nodded but you could see heir red faces before leaving the room, Bealon looked at me with a smile.

"I promise Visera, to support you and protect you."

"I know Bealon and now I want that baby you promised me."

I climbed back in top of him and he was hard again a few moments later.
We spent the rest of the night making a baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 8 16
This is a Nick Armstrong fanfic because I absolutely love him! He definitely deserved more screen time. He was by far my favorite character and I cri...
97.4K 5.1K 59
โ˜† ๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
4.7K 306 9
"๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„, ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐„๐‹๐’๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐€๐?" โ˜† ...
28.2K 668 19
For almost all her life Delianna Targaryen was always second. Second to the iron Throne, second to her parents love, and second behind her sister, Rh...