Healer

By PopDat_Sonic

the story of slim & cash. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
Epilogue

30.

8.9K 504 188
By PopDat_Sonic

New book out "Catch the Sun" & I updated Bizarre 2

Slim & Cash

"Cash I love you." Slim moaned as she deepened her arch, making sure to throw her ass back on him.

Cash smirked as he continued pounding into her.

what's it finna play whoa

Feeling her clench around him, Cash groaned as he smacked her ass, "Yea? How much you love me, baby?"

"So-so much, I love you so much!"

He began slowing his strokes down, until he came to a complete stop. This caused Slim to glance back at him.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

He shook his head, "Turn over fa me."

Though she was a little confused, Slim did as told.

Once on her back, Cash realigned himself with her entrance before placing her legs on his shoulders.

"You good?" Cash asked as he began a deep, slow paced stroke.

"Mhm," Slim sounded.

The two locked eyes as he continued in and out of her.

This was new for them which confused Slim a bit.

"I love you, Slim.. so much girl."

"Ouu, I love you too, baby."

He bent down and placed a kiss on her lips before moving down to her neck.

Slim's mouth formed into an 'O' as she felt him move deeper.

It hit her.. they weren't just fucking or having sex, Cash was making love to her.

Lost in the moment, Slim felt herself get emotional. She'd never had a connection like this with anyone. No one had ever loved her like this.

"What's wrong? Why you crying, mama?" He asked, wiping her face.

She shook her head, "Keep going.. it just feels so g-good."

He smiled down at her, which only turned her on more.

"You mine for real, Slim.. I can't lose you." He spoke in her ear.

"Cash, I'm cumming!" Slim moaned as her legs wrapped around him.

"Fuck me too, cum wimme."

She nodded and felt as his body began to jerk, letting her know to let go.

"Fuckkkk," he groaned as Slim tried to catch her breath.

"You dangerous.." he chuckled as he stared down at her.

The two stayed in the same position for a few more moments until Cash moved off of her.

Slim lazily got up, and followed him into the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she watched as he turned the shower on and stepped in.

"You not gon wait for the water to heat up?" She called causing him to chuckle.

"You the only one that wanna boil in hot ass water,"

She laughed before standing up and heading to shower.

"Why I'm limping a little.." she huffed, sliding in front of him.

"Daddy put it down huh?"

This caused Slim to screw up her face, "Eww. Ewww. Ewwww, don't say that again."

He chuckled before placing a kiss on her cheek.

WY@ by Brent Faiyaz played lowly as the two began to handle their hygiene.

"You so clean, that shit turn me on," Cash randomly commented.

Slim let out a laugh, "You was fucking wit dirty bitches before me, boo?"

"Nah, ion meant it like that.." he chuckled, "Ion know how to explain but even just looking at you, you look so clean."

"O.kayy, Ja'More."

Soon, the two finished up in the shower and headed back to Cash's room to finish getting ready for bed.

"I'm tired of seeing that shirt," Cash teased as she put on her 'Johnson Family 25th Reunion' shirt.

Slim laughed as she slid panties on underneath, "I been sleeping in this since middle school,"

"That shit don't even say 'Johnson' no more, it say 'Son,' throw it away."

She playfully rolled her eyes as they put new sheets on the bed.

"Why you on my ass like this, tonight?" She laughed.

"Nahh, you could still get fucked in yo reunion shirt."

"You're sick!" She shook her head before completely focusing on the finishing the bed.

"I'm only playing baby," he chuckled as he laid down.

The two settled under the sheets, with Cash's head resting on her breast.

"Good night, mama.." he mumbled as she began rubbing his ear.

"Good night," she smiled down at him.

____________________________

The next morning, Slim woke up to an empty bed which let her know that Cash had headed to work.

Slim was still on winter break and she'd taken a few days off from work. So today she didn't have much to do.

"I will love you anyway, even if you cannot stay.."

Slim scrunched her face up as she heard music lightly playing from the bathroom.

As she got out the bed, she looked down to see rose petals under her feet that trailed to the bathroom.

A smile quickly replaced the look of confusion as she followed the petals to the bathroom.

"Wassup mama," Cash smiled as he leaned off the bathroom counter.

She looked to see water running in the tub with bubbles on top.

"Aww this is nice, Cash.." she smiled as he helped her into the tub.

She watched as he stripped out of his clothes and got in behind her.

"What's all this for?" She asked as he peppered small kisses on her neck.

Not saying anything, Cash placed his hands in the water to retrieve her hand.

Slim's eyes widened as she noticed a large diamond ring on her finger.

"Wait, when did you do this?..." she mumbled.

"Kiamantè, I love you and I wanna spend my life with you. Can I be your husband?"

Slim turned around to fully face him and just stared.

"What you thinking, mama?"

Slim noticed a look of disappointment start to form on his face and quickly gave him a kiss.

"Wait, yes my answer is yes.. this is just so crazy, I can't believe you did this," she said giving him a smile.

"So yea?" He asked for confirmation.

"Yes, I'll marry you," she said causing him to lean up and tongue her down.

"When the wedding?" He asked as they pulled away.

Slim thought about it, before a smile made its way onto her face, "Let's do it today?"

"Today?"

She nodded, "Let's fly to Vegas and get married tonight."

"You serious?" He chuckled.

"Mhm," she sounded as she stared at the ring.

Cash had done well for this to only her engagement ring. She knew she had to come hard for his wedding band.

"Ight.. let's do it then."

———————————————

Las Vegas, Nevada

"I's married now!" Slim excitedly yelled out the window as Cash drove down the strip.

The priest from the drive-in chapel's words continued to replay in Cash's mind.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife.. Mr. Ja'More Xavier Richardson and Mrs. Kiamantè Amour Richardson!"

Slim had his last name, she was his Mrs. Richardson. His wife.

He glanced at her as she recorded her ring and smiled.

"You like it?" He asked causing her to look over and nod.

"Do you like yours?" She countered.

"Oh hell yea, you did yo shit."

The two didn't have time to decide on a ring for each other. They'd made their appointment at the drive in chapel for only a few hours after their plane landed.

So once they checked into their Air BNB and got freshened up, they only had an hour to spend with the jeweler. 

This was so crazy to Slim, but she was enjoying the spontaneity of it all.

"I love you, Ja'More," She said as she rolled the window up. "You're really my husband.. like any time I gotta problem I could be like 'Lemme just call my husband,'"

"Imma handle it for you huh, bae?" He laughed as she continued rambling on.

After their ceremony, the two hit up a few casinos and clubs where Slim thoroughly enjoyed herself with multiple shots. Since he had to drive, Cash kept his drinking to a minimum.

"Like my man, my man, my man bitch. You so fuckin' goated, Cash.."

"I'm changing my name to wife," she told him.

"Everybody gotta call you wife?" He asked as he let out a laugh.

She nodded, "Mhmmm.. Slim, who? Kiamantè, who? Baby, my name is wife! But the thing is I'm Ja'More's wife so should I change my name to that?"

"It's yo world.." He replied as he pulled into the Air BNB's driveway.

After opening her car door, Cash picked her up bridal style and began walking her up the driveway.

"Aww you carrying me over the threshold, like in them moviesss," Slim cheesed as he opened the door and walked them through.

"I'm so in love with you, Cash.."

He smiled as he carried her into the bedroom, "I'm deeper in love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 40.4K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
145K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
46K 1.4K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
3.8K 13 32
Black Love. The story of a girl finding love and her family drama Will she find it or will she give up ?