personal slave

Av Girlfan7p

Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Tae... Mer

Information
character intro
2.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
Announcement📢
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
🙃
49
50.
51
52.
😅🙃🤧
53.
54.
55.
56.

14.

14.4K 573 27
Av Girlfan7p

.
.
.
"Yes... Mother.... You called me? " Jungkook bowed in respect in front of his mother who is sitting on her throne in full glory, her aara is emitting power and authority. It's seems like the throne is only made for her.

"Yes... I did called you... " She said in her deep authoritive voice.

"I have a task for you son, it's very important for our kingdom.. "

"Mother, I am always ready to serve you, I can even give you my life if you ever asked for.. " He said in a determined tone, with sparkle in his eyes showing how much he loves his mother.

"No son, a mother could never ask her son's death... I always pray to moongodess to give you the longest lifetime.... " She smiled.

Hearing his mother's word jungkook almost teared.

"What is the task mother? " Jungkook asked eagerly.

"There is a dispute in our eastern territory, some rogues are frequently attacking that place, you have to solve the problem as early as possible...... Eastern territory provides us with many profitable items so it's important place for the kingdom..... I only have faith in you and your ability son, I know you can solve it easily. "

"It's an honor to serve you mother, I am very eager to start my work from today....... Give me your permission mother.... " Jungkook bowed again.

"You can proceed son, my good luck is with you.... "

Jungkook smiled at her. He is feeling very proud that his mother choose him. He will now do his best to rescue the place.

After taking his leave jungkook directly went to his room where taehyung is still sitting on the bed. His head is hidden between his two legs, shrinking himself like a ball.

Taehyung startled after hearing the alpha's voice as he was deep in thoughts.

"Omega, pack some of my clothes, I am coming in a few minutes... " Jungkook ordered and left his room.

Taehyung was confused. "Is master going somewhere? " He questioned to himself but nonchalantly he neatly fold some of his clothes in a bag with some other necessities... Though the alpha didn't needed any of this he still did.

After few minutes jungkook entered the room after finishing his work. After seeing the bag and neatly folded clothes, a smile appeared in his face while turned into a smirk.. "Such a good omega you are.... You must deserve a reward... " He stepped towards taehyung who kept backing away and lastly his back hit with the wall.

Jungkook caged him between his arms who widen his eyes in fear... "Tell me omega what is your favorite color.. Hmm? "... Jungkook asked while ghosting his lips over his exposed neck and scent gland.

Taehyung shivered at his place. Jungkook placed a wet kiss over his scent gland making his leg go all jelly... " Tell me..? "He whispered before sucking the place.

Taehyung shivered trying his hard not make a make any sound.... Jungkook bite his earlobe while placing his hands on the Omega's ass cheeks. He squeezed both of them earning a gasp from the omega.... " It's... Re-red... "Taehyung finally uttered.

" Oh... Red it is... "Taehyung nodded. Totally confused about why the alpha is asking his this.

" Don't go outside of the castle, don't talk to anyone, don't go near any alpha..... Am I clear... "Jungkook ordered.

Taehyung nodded. Feeling submissive under the alpha's touch and glare.

After holding the Omega's nepe the alpha proceeds for a hungry kiss... Leaving the omega almost breathless.

" Obey the orders.. I will be here after 10 days.. "With that the alpha leaves the room holding his bag. The alpha didn't needed the bag but he  always get pre prepared to handle very kind of situation so he likes to take his necessity with him in time of emergency.

After jungkook left the room taehyung sat on the ground, not able to stand anymore, breathing heavily.

Later at night he had his food as ordered by the alpha he went to his brother. After cleaning his brother and spending some time with him he left to his room which is beside the alpha's chember.

Taehyung went near the window facing the moon.. "Why did he asked my favorite color..? " He mumbled to himself.

"Omma always said me that I look good in red... She always make me wear red in special occasions...... I loved it..... I miss you omma... " A lone tear escaped his eyes.

After gazing at the moon for long two hours he went to sleep, thinking about his kingdom, his parents, happy family, his friend animals.... Everything.

Next morning after finishing his morning routine he was sitting in his room silently. Not knowing what to do so he decided to clean the alpha's room.

He started dusting the things and flower vases, moped the floor, cleaned the bookshelf.... He was astonished after discovering various kind of books... He loves to read but he didn't dare to pick one. What if the alpha get angry on him.

Suddenly he heard a bark.. Very faint but still there and that was coming from the book shelf. He squinted his eyes in confusion but he decided to search for it.

He put his ear over the bookshelf trying to hear the sound clearly. But accidentally pulled a book from the shelf which resulted to opening a passage ot more like secret door in between the book shelf. Taehyung stumbled forward almost loosing his balance but widen his eyes in surprise what he witnessed what has just happened and where he is standing.

"It's a secret room".... Taehyung freaked out in surprise.

The room is very beautiful. Its not like a Royal place but more like a place one can calm their heart and mind...can detach someone from the chaos of outside world.....calmness and serenity is  the soul of the attic.

There is a large window beside the small bed which is closed. Taehyung hesitantly reached the window and opened it.... Suddenly a gasp leaves from his mouth... " It's the garden... "He mumbled.

Surely it was the garden but.. More precisely it was the backside of the garden which has more trees than usual. There is also few chambers surrounded by bougainvillea, and other beautiful flower and creeping trees, giving the chambers a beautiful yet mysterious look.

Beside the window balcony taehyung found a small stairs which reached the ground. Taehyung was astonished to find the secret doorway.

Taehyung was devouring the beauty with wide eye. He was always a sucker of natural beauty, he can't hold himself more... He started walking where his heart taking him. Caressing the soft flowers on his way. He slowly get down from the stairs.

"It's beautiful.... "He whispered in the air.

He again heard the soft bark, he followed the sound with a wide smile. His white dress shirt and soft feathery hair waving in the air with every step he took... He smiled more widely.

" So, you were barking baby....? "He asked softly once he spotted the puppy who is sitting on the grassy ground licking his paws.

He slowly went to the puppy and picked him up on his arms.

" You are so soft baby... Just like clouds... "Tae rubbed his face on his far.

" What are you doing here alone? Where is your master? "He asked the puppy who barked softly in response. Taehyung chuckled.

" Thank you baby.... If it's not for you I could never find this beautiful place... Thank you so much baby.... "

"Aren't you the one who played with me that day.... "

The puppy wiggles his tail. "Yes.. I recognized you... Aren't you the cutest.. " Taehyung giggled.

After few moments they started playing. Once he got tired both of them took some rest. They are right now sitting under a tree.

Taehyung was drawing something on the ground with a twig of the tree with full concentration, the puppy was playing beside him with a butterfly.

"Are you new here...? " A sudden voice startled the omega.

*****゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆.・゜゜・**✿❀ ❀✿**

I will try to update regularly... Pls do comments and vote... Thank you♥*♡∞:。.。  

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

545K 28.6K 69
' 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧....𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧' Hand in hand...
793K 37.1K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
423K 18.2K 34
Ture blood alpha jungkook found His mate after so many years as a kid and moreover his mate is his best friends son a little kid but jungkook determi...
38.9K 2.1K 39
Kim Taehyung , a full moon omega who was captured as a slave for so many years finally got his freedom after he ran away. ...